Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi (15581 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by salih74(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
You didn't need to reply criminal m.oronic looters sir. Sane Nigerians are aware.

Is it not funny that agbado group that said they love Nigeria more than anyone are trying to foist a drug cartel leader as Nigerian president? Where then is their FAKE love?
They want to put 200milion Nigerians on the roadmap of embarrassment.

God no go shame us

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Isabi4lov: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2023
grin grin can some people now take a rest.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by omonnakoda: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2023
Another day another Obidient thread on frontpage

He lost

Propaganda won't change anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2023
Emir01:
You're an ethnic and religion bigot Obi. You can say this to your Obidients mobs to swallow. Non of your actions or utterances support this claim.
What about Atiku's comments that the NORTH does not need Igbo or Yoruba president? Hypocrisy
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Lanrefront90: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2023
Why was he moving from one church to another telling christians to take over the country .

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by JagabanBorgu: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2023
ganisucks:

Things are happening behind the scenes, and APC don't know. Peter Obi is getting ready to take charge of the country. In a way, I almost feel sad for NL APC supporters. They'll be so stunned when the magic happens.
😁😄😆😅
U keep watering ur dyîñg hopes, NOTHING is happening, he has Ióst, he should reset and come back with a proper campaign come 2031 not ethnic and religîóus campaign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by MatrixCircle: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2023
ENDSARS metamorphosed to Obidients movement. Same ideology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Hyperchi(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2023
lapintoz:

ELECTION IN NIGERIA.

*RE: TRIBAL JINGOISM*

*Call it whatever you want, but this is the BITTER TRUTH!*

Peter Obi IS FROM SOUTH EAST comprising Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi,
Enugu And Imo States. His party (Labour Party) won these areas with the following votes:

Abia - 88%
Anambra - 95%
Ebonyi - 80%
Enugu - 94%
Imo- 77%

No Presidential Candidate - Tinubu, Atiku or Kwankaso won 25% in any Igboland or South East!

The results in South East could only happen in the old SOVIET UNION! South East was the cesspit of rigging during 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2019 and now more glaringly in 2023 Elections from the above stated results!

SOUTH EAST is the only geopolitical zone in Nigeria that refused to open up to other Nigerians!

Igboland for Igbos only?

Who is a fool?

Who is a tribalist?

Is this the Nigeria of our dream?

Love begets Love! Trust begets Trust!

In Atiku's region, Atiku didn't win all the states, Tinubu won one, Tinubu won Borno.

In Tinubu's region, Tinubu didn't win all the states, Atiku won in Osun while Obi won Lagos.

But in Obi's region, Obi cleared all the 5 states.

No outsider (presidential candidate) won any of the States in the entire South-East.

Tinubu and Atiku didn't even meet up the 25% of the votes mark, Tinubu made 0% in Anambra and 1% in some of the Eastern states likewise Atiku.

When you point a finger at some, four are pointing back at you.

You accused others of tribalism but with this analysis, it is clear which tribe is doing tribalism, No outsider won in your region, no outsider made the 25% votes mark. Nawaooo.

Or were the elections in the South East not rigged because the lowest percentage Obi got was in Imo........77%,
Anambra...95%
Enugu........94%
Ebonyi.......80%
Abia...........88%

Tinubu's percentage in his own region
Lagos........45%
Ondo.........67%
Oyo...........56%
Ogun.........59%
Ekiti...........65%
Osun.........47%

Atiku's percentage in his own region
Adamawa...57%
Taraba........38%
Borno.........41%
Bauchi........50%
Gombe.......63%
Yobe...........52%

*Statistics don't lie*

Now, where does the tribalism lies?*

KEEP PRAYING FOR ONE UNITED NIGERIA.

Coz obi is in the ticket, apart from Lagos which is full of non Yoruba and the endsars issue which fuel so many tinz, where did he get up to 20% .
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Bryan88(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2023
Something they will never understand the people's president.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Ladoja19: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2023
spearman:
YES IT WAS ALL ABOUT YOUR TRIBE. LIAR

I'm from Kwara state, ilorin to be precise
Infact I'm a Muslim

And yet mowa Obidient
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by dododawa1: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2023
Na one tribe full ELUPEE party
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Ykc2(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2023
spearman:
YES IT WAS ALL ABOUT YOUR TRIBE. LIAR
and Obasanjo, shonekan,tinubu,yaradua, shagari,muritala Mohammed, buhari ,gowon,babangida ,abacha plus abulsalam Abubakar are their for Ugandan agenda
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by EKILANDIN: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2023
People calls His Excellence @ peter obi a liar, I think that's not fair on him. But why is he saying what's obviously not true. He was going from church to church to campaign and whenever he goes to other ethnic region,he is always found where his tribe are. The result he got from most south west states and in the north reflected where he majored during the campaign. Truth be told he is not ready to lead Nigeria based on ethno religious politics he plays.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Encyclopedia1: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2023
But we never saw u in a mosque on a Friday to campaign sir.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Zico5(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Baba1123:
Say no to losing your money on bet Contact me for sure fixed Match it's time for you to recover back all your lost Money

And it's after winning you pay
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
Contact me on whatsapp On 081-201-257-92
Why don't u start with Ur family member. You have left the telegram because market is not selling very well. Nairaland is now Ur target.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Akharmony: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2023
I shall b well with OBi. . How i did wish this movement had strted earlier even before the election primaries, we could have form a new party for OBi. OBIdient Party
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by horllar074382(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Keep dreaming your eye go soon clear

Things are happening behind the scenes, and APC don't know. Peter Obi is getting ready to take charge of the country. In a way, I almost feel sad for NL APC supporters. They'll be so stunned when the magic happens.
😁😄😆😅[/quote]
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Hyperchi(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

National bonding? But when he went to Kano he went to Sabon Gari, when he went to kaduna he went to Kafanchan? Why was he only campaigning to Christians?

Why was it that LP instructed Igbos, and only Igbos, to remain in place across the federation for the purpose of achieving the 25% spread required?

It very sad to analyse one way, so Igbo ppl are not in those place for labour party to be instructing them to stay there. So they had to move back to their village to vote. While the voters card is for abuja, ur sister kingibe is labour party that told her to stay in abuja also
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by JPGiants(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2023
LagosG:
Smart people know that too much talk na lie. Him too lie. Him no get better track record. Him no be saint. Him get corruption case but Obidient is happy to sweep it under carpet. Him use Twitter fanbase from the #EndSars movement. Him no dey give shishi but would have happily bought PDP form for 100 million. Him lie for national TV with tears after being defeated but Obidients are happy to sweep it under the carpet. Of the three aspirants, only one can be defined as a true liberal and astute politician and it's not PO. The only reason this guy has the fanbase he does is because of the Lekki massacre the government denied. The Lekki massacre was a presidential order, the kind of order that can be given by a leader with military background. Collateral damage is a term the military uses like pure water. Now, 90% of celebrities who are online influencers live at Lekki and they know it's not a conspiracy that people were killed at the Lekki tollgate. They campaigned heavily against the ruling party combined with the fact that PDP wasn't anything to write home about, used their online presence to endorse PO thereby influencing millions of followers who can't think for themselves into choosing the preferred presidential candidate. The sad part is indigenes of Anambra should have come out strongly against him since they know first hand how incapable PO is in position of power. They know he's a religious fanatic but only the Christian type. Instead, they supported him for the selfish reason of seeing an Igbo man as president with him campaigning strongly against the ruling party's Muslim Muslim ticket even though the party gave Nigeria it's first pastor as VP and about to give it it's first First Lady who is the same despite the incoming President being a practicing Muslim....so it's about tribe and religion. Make Dem no fool anybody. His level of desperation to be president is sickening. He said it's God's will for him to win...so elections are about the will of God not the will of the people? In the grand scheme of things 4 years isn't a lot. If he truly believes in God's will he'd wait another 4 years but as we all know (those of us that have sense) he's just desperate for power and his major political affiliations are in PDP so they would rule by proxy and nothing really changes but in Asiwaju, we have someone with track record who is awesome in his human resource management but what do I know, I'm not daft enough for influencers to determine who I vote for with Twitter hashtags.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by JOemmy(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2023
Every sensible nigerian already knows this those pushing the false narrative are the usual suspects which is the drug lord tinibu and his gang of rascals who can never win any election in nigeria without using igbo propaganda.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by SmartyPants(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Hyperchi:

It very sad to analyse one way, so Igbo ppl are not in those place for labour party to be instructing them to stay there. So they had to move back to their village to vote. While the voters card is for abuja, ur sister kingibe is labour party that told her to stay in abuja also

It is important to understand what you're replying to. I never said Igbos should not stay back and voted and be voted for where they live. I said, why was this directive from the LP leadership directed solely to Igbos?? That means LP was majorly interested in Igbos, doesn't it?

Hope you know which statement I am referring to?
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by NaijaMemes: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Vedaxcool and Empiree, are you listening?

You need to stop spreading lies about Obi
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Chindozy: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Emir01:
You're an ethnic and religion bigot Obi. You can say this to your Obidients mobs to swallow. Non of your actions or utterances support this claim.

Could u please list those utterances and actions that contradict what he said? Thank you.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Heffalump(m): 11:59am On Mar 27, 2023
My president Obi, we all know the Obidient movement is about the survival of the soul of Nigeria.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Hyperchi(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

It is important to understand what you're replying to. I never said Igbos should not stay back and voted and be voted for where they live. I said, why was this directive from the LP leadership directed solely to Igbos?? That means LP was majorly interested in Igbos, doesn't it?

Hope you know which statement I am referring to?
Post prove from news agency . for me to confirm. And we don't need LP to give us instruction on where to vote. Coz we went for the candidate and ppl we believed best fit the change we need not the party
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by samfrancis1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

You fit die of high blood pressure o

Mandate criminal
mandate you brought from heaven or out of hell.. how did you loseguard to have let it be stolen:, oh weakness sorry

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by bennyflipy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
My friend here in KD has been lamenting after the Governorship election, that Igbos refuse to come out to vote despite the efforts indigenous people of KD made for OBi. Saying the election doesn't concern them. I just dey laugh am, Una eyes go dey clear dey go 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by SmartyPants(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hyperchi:

Post prove from news agency . for me to confirm. And we don't need LP to give us instruction on where to vote. Coz we went for the candidate and ppl we believed best fit the change we need not the party

https://www.nairaland.com/7530401/kanayo-o-kanayo-warns-igbos

Yes, I agree there was no need for them to give instructions on where Igbos should vote. But they did - and that makes them a tribalistic party. That's the point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by mboy4real(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
https:///btt_trc50k_v2airdropbot?start=682575291
Free earning on tron crypto with no stress or problem to your wallet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Don’t Appoint Ex-northern Govs, APC Stakeholders Urge Tinubu / Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo / Oborevwori Meets Tinubu Over Attack On Military Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.