Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi (15580 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Babastrong(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Tell us why you were crying when Dino Melaye said Obi's people.
Nigeria is not for a plastic ball dude like you.

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Babastrong(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=122091368]You didn't need to reply criminal m.oronic looters sir. Sane Nigerians are aware.

Is it not funny that agbado group that said they love Nigeria more than anyone are trying to foist a drug cartel leader as Nigerian president? Where then is their FAKE love?
They want to put 200milion Nigerians on the roadmap of embarrassment.

God no go shame us[ God had shamed you already. Despite All the social Media noise, you came 3rd in the election. Which greater shame are you still expecting.]
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Samajogs: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Used your fucking head and think..."Take back your country Nigerian youths NOT christians" I can see why you love suffering
femisplash:
This Agulu toad is the biggest fraud ever in history, aside the fact that he lies with reckless abandon. He was jumping from Church to Church asking Christians to take back their country, so much so, in Anambra, APGA Catholics were divided against LP Catholics. Yet, this shameless goat is denying the obvious. In same vein, he deployed tribal sentiments as a caimpaign tool. His visits to Lagos was strictly to his kinsmen whom he thought their block votes would help deliver to him the wealth of Lagos. He deliberately ensured that all the LP agents in Lagos were all ibos, with a recent revelation from Cossy that they supported him because he would create seaport in Anambra, purely trialistic motive. His media team are 100% ibos in a party of diverse ethnic compositions. Worst of all, is an attempt to identify with the youths whom he was accused of killing as a Governor, when he was summoned by EndSars panel to be investigated for his role, he quickly ran to the court to obtain an injunction, yet some gullible youths allowed him to use their head to break coconut and as long as he spew his usual gibberish, they are ready to swallow his poo like a brainless mannequin.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
They rigged Obidient movement out.

I wonder if Nigeria will ever get better.

The same set of people are holding on to power

Yeah! Loser
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by reddingtonblack: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
chikason22:

See them. Mandate thieves. But you stole at the wrong time and from the wrong person. You think ad Buhari stole Atiku's mandate and succeeded, you guys can try it this time. Hahahahahahaha. What is coming will make Thiéfnubu shit in his diaper. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Ssss

Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
LagosG:
Smart people know that too much talk na lie. Him too lie. Him no get better track record. Him no be saint. Him get corruption case but Obidient is happy to sweep it under carpet. Him use Twitter fanbase from the #EndSars movement. Him no dey give shishi but would have happily bought PDP form for 100 million. Him lie for national TV with tears after being defeated but Obidients are happy to sweep it under the carpet. Of the three aspirants, only one can be defined as a true liberal and astute politician and it's not PO. The only reason this guy has the fanbase he does is because of the Lekki massacre the government denied. The Lekki massacre was a presidential order, the kind of order that can be given by a leader with military background. Collateral damage is a term the military uses like pure water. Now, 90% of celebrities who are online influencers live at Lekki and they know it's not a conspiracy that people were killed at the Lekki tollgate. They campaigned heavily against the ruling party combined with the fact that PDP wasn't anything to write home about, used their online presence to endorse PO thereby influencing millions of followers who can't think for themselves into choosing the preferred presidential candidate. The sad part is indigenes of Anambra should have come out strongly against him since they know first hand how incapable PO is in position of power. They know he's a religious fanatic but only the Christian type. Instead, they supported him for the selfish reason of seeing an Igbo man as president with him campaigning strongly against the ruling party's Muslim Muslim ticket even though the party gave Nigeria it's first pastor as VP and about to give it it's first First Lady who is the same despite the incoming President being a practicing Muslim....so it's about tribe and religion. Make Dem no fool anybody. His level of desperation to be president is sickening. He said it's God's will for him to win...so elections are about the will of God not the will of the people? In the grand scheme of things 4 years isn't a lot. If he truly believes in God's will he'd wait another 4 years but as we all know (those of us that have sense) he's just desperate for power and his major political affiliations are in PDP so they would rule by proxy and nothing really changes but in Asiwaju, we have someone with track record who is awesome in his human resource management but what do I know, I'm not daft enough for influencers to determine who I vote for with Twitter hashtags.
I like this guy.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Peter obi is Mandela of our time only sane people understand aswear
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Roger3D(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Why are we still talking about this guy Obi again? He has lost the election. Let him try again in 2027. Next
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by merits(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
benjackugo:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has explained that the Obidient movement is not about his tribe or religion, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1640101085862850562?t=f1jbQHII4cI7ZrPcVBIu-g&s=19

See his big mouth like Highlanders jeep,liar.I saw several of your videos campaign in church to tell to xtian take back their country useless man.You will never rule this country.IPOB man in disguise.👿😈
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Emir01: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Funflipper:

"religious"
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by harmonyglobal: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
But it appears so
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by mechanics(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
I believe sir, he shouldn't mind the opposition who are saying the movement is about tribe, that's a fat lie, even in the core north, supporters were campaigning for him due to his past record and achievement.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Obi is a bigot, an ethnic jingoist, a religious extremist and he is doomed for life.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Burjkhalifa: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
LagosG:
Smart people know that too much talk na lie. Him too lie. Him no get better track record. Him no be saint. Him get corruption case but Obidient is happy to sweep it under carpet. Him use Twitter fanbase from the #EndSars movement. Him no dey give shishi but would have happily bought PDP form for 100 million. Him lie for national TV with tears after being defeated but Obidients are happy to sweep it under the carpet. Of the three aspirants, only one can be defined as a true liberal and astute politician
and it's not PO. The only reason this guy has the fanbase he does is because of the Lekki massacre the government denied. The Lekki massacre was a presidential order, the kind of order that can be given by a leader with military background. Collateral damage is a term the military uses like pure water. Now, 90% of celebrities who are online influencers live at Lekki and they know it's not a conspiracy that people were killed at the Lekki tollgate. They campaigned heavily against the ruling party combined with the fact that PDP wasn't anything to write home about, used their online presence to endorse PO thereby influencing millions of followers who can't think for themselves into choosing the preferred presidential candidate. The sad part is indigenes of Anambra should have come out strongly against him since they know first hand how incapable PO is in position of power. They know he's a religious fanatic but only the Christian type. Instead, they supported him for the selfish reason of seeing an Igbo man as president with him campaigning strongly against the ruling party's Muslim Muslim ticket even though the party gave Nigeria it's first pastor as VP and about to give it it's first First Lady who is the same despite the incoming President being a practicing Muslim....so it's about tribe and religion. Make Dem no fool anybody. His level of desperation to be president is sickening. He said it's God's will for him to win...so elections are about the will of God not the will of the people? In the grand scheme of things 4 years isn't a lot. If he truly believes in God's will he'd wait another 4 years but as we all know (those of us that have sense) he's just desperate for power and his major political affiliations are in PDP so they would rule by proxy and nothing really changes but in Asiwaju, we have someone with track record who is awesome in his human resource management but what do I know, I'm not daft enough for influencers to determine who I vote for with Twitter hashtags.

Him no dey give shishi but *WOULD HAVE* happily bought PDP form for 100 million.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Slurity(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Until you publicly condemned the activities of ipob- You are tribalistic. Until you visit mosque the same way you turn churches to your campaign ground-You are a religious bigots.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Slurity(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Emola12:
Peter obi is Mandela of our time only sane people understand aswear
on the contrary, only few people of 6.1 millions out of 200millions are sane. We the stupid people will always be more.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Goddyrichie(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Baba1123:
Say no to losing your money on bet Contact me for sure fixed Match it's time for you to recover back all your lost Money

And it's after winning you pay
⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
Contact me on whatsapp On 081-201-257-92
na pay money go still end ham
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by reddingtonblack: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omodua:
See your lies. Say that to the Marines!

Asiwaju who is greedy and insentient human vegetable is your right choice, abi?

You're not thinking well for yourself and Nigeria. A man so greedy to say it's turn to rule Nigeria is your best choice.

Sorry for you and many ethnic revellers who hardly reasons beyond their anus!

How does emi lokan even translate to "Greed" ... incase you children online don't know "Life naa turn by turn" give or take
Among all the four main contestant OBI, ATIku and kwankwaso .. Tinubu is the only candidate that did not contest or aspire for any public post since his tenure ended 07

Asiwaju bola ahmed is the only candidate that waited 16yrs even tho he was helping others to get public office ... where is greed in all of these. google others, none waited 8yrs without contesting for public office
The "emilokan" was directed at apc members @ pre-primary saga not the public so why should any regular Nigerian be angry Tinubu said emi lokan to ApC members. like they care

Someone that can wait 16yrs with all that resources he had, certainly does not put himself 1st. where is greed in all of these
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by soil4soil(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Liar
Just to remind Obi that next week Friday is RCCG HOLY GHOST Service we are expecting him
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Ebony2King: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
spearman:
YES IT WAS ALL ABOUT YOUR TRIBE. LIAR

Shut up! U demented fool
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Gandrova: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Only idiots would believed such Akuya
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Karnice600: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
LagosG:
Smart people know that too much talk na lie. Him too lie. Him no get better track record. Him no be saint. Him get corruption case but Obidient is happy to sweep it under carpet. Him use Twitter fanbase from the #EndSars movement. Him no dey give shishi but would have happily bought PDP form for 100 million. Him lie for national TV with tears after being defeated but Obidients are happy to sweep it under the carpet. Of the three aspirants, only one can be defined as a true liberal and astute politician and it's not PO. The only reason this guy has the fanbase he does is because of the Lekki massacre the government denied. The Lekki massacre was a presidential order, the kind of order that can be given by a leader with military background. Collateral damage is a term the military uses like pure water. Now, 90% of celebrities who are online influencers live at Lekki and they know it's not a conspiracy that people were killed at the Lekki tollgate. They campaigned heavily against the ruling party combined with the fact that PDP wasn't anything to write home about, used their online presence to endorse PO thereby influencing millions of followers who can't think for themselves into choosing the preferred presidential candidate. The sad part is indigenes of Anambra should have come out strongly against him since they know first hand how incapable PO is in position of power. They know he's a religious fanatic but only the Christian type. Instead, they supported him for the selfish reason of seeing an Igbo man as president with him campaigning strongly against the ruling party's Muslim Muslim ticket even though the party gave Nigeria it's first pastor as VP and about to give it it's first First Lady who is the same despite the incoming President being a practicing Muslim....so it's about tribe and religion. Make Dem no fool anybody. His level of desperation to be president is sickening. He said it's God's will for him to win...so elections are about the will of God not the will of the people? In the grand scheme of things 4 years isn't a lot. If he truly believes in God's will he'd wait another 4 years but as we all know (those of us that have sense) he's just desperate for power and his major political affiliations are in PDP so they would rule by proxy and nothing really changes but in Asiwaju, we have someone with track record who is awesome in his human resource management but what do I know, I'm not daft enough for influencers to determine who I vote for with Twitter hashtags.
Nonsense.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Karnice600: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
femisplash:
This Agulu toad is the biggest fraud ever in history, aside the fact that he lies with reckless abandon. He was jumping from Church to Church asking Christians to take back their country, so much so, in Anambra, APGA Catholics were divided against LP Catholics. Yet, this shameless goat is denying the obvious. In same vein, he deployed tribal sentiments as a caimpaign tool. His visits to Lagos was strictly to his kinsmen whom he thought their block votes would help deliver to him the wealth of Lagos. He deliberately ensured that all the LP agents in Lagos were all ibos, with a recent revelation from Cossy that they supported him because he would create seaport in Anambra, purely trialistic motive. His media team are 100% ibos in a party of diverse ethnic compositions. Worst of all, is an attempt to identify with the youths whom he was accused of killing as a Governor, when he was summoned by EndSars panel to be investigated for his role, he quickly ran to the court to obtain an injunction, yet some gullible youths allowed him to use their head to break coconut and as long as he spew his usual gibberish, they are ready to swallow his poo like a brainless mannequin.

He was jumping from Church to Church asking Christians to take back their country...

You dey hear wetin these Muslim clerics dey exhort their members for mosque too?

Abeg shift dirty body go one side make better breeze touch person.
Radaradacious nonentity
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by mosesohu: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
This guy should should be arrested. is it by force to rule ? if he can't cope with the outcome of the election, he should go to places
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by chaloskyx: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
Naa it wasnt if it was Tinubu would have won lagos during the presidential elections no need to try tarnishing his Image like the drug baron you have as president
spearman:
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Kingpele(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Emir01 post=122091491]You're an ethnic and religious bigot Obi. You can say this to your Obidients mobs to swallow. Non of your actions or utterances support this claim. hypocrisy is doing what u see in others as bad or evil...Ojukwu lost election in Anambra state in 2003 because we voted for a yoruba man obj ..since 1999 till date no igbo man have become a president of Nigeria..we guys said is because we don't come out to contest ..now we gave Nigeria a president we can trust but blind slaves of tinubu is holding it a igbo agenda...well done bigot
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by lollybee15(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
spearman:
You are a failure, I'm a full-blooded Yoruba man and it's PO and nobody. Forget that our weakling dope, Amoda.
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by Hyperchi(m): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

Glad we are coming to terms now. A member of the campaign team, who by virtue is one that position is one of the spokespersons for the party, and who still thinks in terms of tribe first and not corrected by the party shows us where the heart of the party lies. To them, they were going to win the popular vote by winning the Christian vote, then they would get the 25% spread by getting Igbos to remain in place across the nation.

Whether you like it or not, this is clear to all.
No crime was committed for telling Igbo's to vote where they reside, but it a crime to tell ppl to leave where they reside to their own state if they can't vote ur candidate
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by HeroicMeastro: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
benjackugo:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has explained that the Obidient movement is not about his tribe or religion, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1640101085862850562?t=f1jbQHII4cI7ZrPcVBIu-g&s=19

Shameless liar and a son/product of baby factory.
Your mission has failed woefully, nonsense!
Re: Obidient Movement Is Not About My Tribe Or My Religion - Peter Obi by victorsola: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
benjackugo:

it is about Igbo and Christian so shut the f up

Obasanjo meets Kashim Shettima, Borno state governor / Strike: ASUU Invades Anti-corruption Program, Stops Soyinka, Ezekwesili From Spe / Kaduna Will Deliver Highest Votes For Tinubu/Shettima - Uba Sani

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82