Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) (58650 Views)

Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / 7 Suya Combos That You Must Try– African Cuisine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Hanndye: 7:03pm On Jun 21
You wicked o, why you come dey evoke our nostalgia like this?

1 Like

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by AngelicBeing: 7:04pm On Jun 21
Mariangeles:
How could I have forgotten Beans and dodo? cheesy
One of my favorite foods : cheesy
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by israelmao(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21
Emilokan's economic policies have caused a record-breaking astronomical increase in food items resulting in great hunger in the land.Foodsellers and farmers are now taking undue advantage of helpless Nigerians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Kemadealadire(f): 7:07pm On Jun 21
With doubts if things will get back to the way it was pre-APC, yet to see anybody at Ojota protesting though, SMH grin
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Didijiji: 7:08pm On Jun 21
BEFORE THE SATANISTS FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF HELL CALLED APC INVADED NIGERIA TO DESTROY ANYTHING GOOD LIFE

BUNCH OF DEMONS that were formed at the 2012 OJOTA PROTEST

We will never forget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by muyico(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21
Menemonic:
single akara is 100 for my side...

If you eat like 10 pieces you need to drink two litters of water before you feel alright.. If not you rather not eaten at all..
we prepare it at home! we gat blender, two cups is enough for our family! 7am hot Akara don ready! fence with enough onion

1 Like

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21
Mariangeles:
Should we add this one? cheesy
It's the garri own that shock mé.
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21
MatrixReloaded:
Prepare it aat the back of your compound or get a farmland to start farming
Simple! otherwise they should stop complaining. How many of them on here went to the farm this week..

They should get off their phones and off Social media and go to the farm!
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by latiephwald(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21
I think there is no cheap food these days. If you don't have 5k as an individual, you won't feed your mouth a day.

1 Like

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by jumpandpas(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21
esemes256:
The rate at which things have gone bad is surprising. E be like film for my eye.

I bought a bag of rice for 85k last weekend. I now measure food in my house.
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Hanndye: 7:12pm On Jun 21
PinkNature:

What are you talking about?

This government is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.

Let's keep teaching Peter Obi a bitter lesson. God bless APC and the millions of hungry Nigerians that voted them in.

And we'll keep supporting APC in hunger and misery until our neck becomes as long as ostriches' so that we can be able to bury our heads in sand the more to pretend everything is alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by sirchim(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21
PinkNature:

What are you talking about?

This government is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.

Let's keep teaching Peter Obi a bitter lesson. God bless APC and the millions of hungry Nigerians that voted them in.

who voted them in? People that rigged themselves up there. Even THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO and SHITman, knew that and that worthless renowned EYEneck Criminal, ya-KOBO.
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Chukkychukky(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21
The one wey pain me pass na garri and groundnut
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21
If you think food has become expensive, get off your forking phones and off social media, stop complaining and go to the farm!

Where da fork you people think these foods are supposed to come from? Tifnubu's house?
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21
Good old days sad
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by ScarletBrace(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21
YorubaAssasin:

Which one be fries?

No be akara, dundu & dodo be dis ni?

9ja and useless slave mentality sha. angry

All you these Putin pan African bastards...
Calling akara, fried plantain, yam and other items that went through deep frying.., calling them fries is now slave mentality abi?
Why do you communicate here in English? Why don't you just type in your dialect into your web address space and start surfing the net in your fore Father's language?
Isn't that slave mentality too??
.Never seen a generation of fools looking woke and dumb at the same time as these.
Gloriously stupid lots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by bjtinz: 7:14pm On Jun 21
Mariangeles:

Chai 😋 see as I dey drool like fish 😁
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by fineboynl(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21
Under APC

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:16pm On Jun 21
ScarletBrace:

All you these Putin pan African bastards...
Calling akara, fried plantain, yam and other items that went through deep frying.., calling them fries is now slave mentality abi?
Why do you communicate here in English? Why don't you just type in your dialect into your web address space and start surfing the net in your fore Father's language?
Isn't that slave mentality too??
.Never seen a generation of fools looking woke and dumb at the same time as these.
Gloriously stupid lots.
cheesy grin grin grin grin i wonder
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:19pm On Jun 21
muyico:
we prepare it at home! we gat blender, two cups is enough for our family! 7am hot Akara don ready! fence with enough onion
Don't mind them, lazy youths!
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21
APC don finish this country patapata.

Banana wey I dey buy N500 before nai I buy N2500 this evening.
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by hedonido: 7:25pm On Jun 21
Calitoscassius:
If you think food has become expensive, get off your forking phones and off social media, stop complaining and go to the farm!

Where da fork you people think these foods are supposed to come from? Tifnubu's house?
Animal. Did you say this during Jonathan's time? Would you be saying this if Peter Obi was the president? Because it is your tribal mgbaati god that is the president then you will dig into lowly depths to find escape routes and excuses.

You disgusting creatures would get a full dose of what's coming to you. Surely. And it would go round. If the 'sane' ones among you cannot isolate and weed you provocative and anti people vermins out, then all of you, including the supposedly 'sane' ones, would enjoy same fate when the day of reckoning comes. And it must come.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 7:30pm On Jun 21
They are still very ship now
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21
joceey:
grin
Bad guy
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21
Mariangeles:
Not too long ago, these foods were considered very cheap, and were often the choice when one was broke and wanted a meal that'll keep them full for long, but nowadays ehn, they're not so cheap anymore for so many people.

What used to be your favourite food combo that held you down when you were broke, but are no longer that cheap? cheesy

Picture credit: Instagram

Tinubu has put us in mess
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21
latiephwald:
I think there is no cheap food these days. If you don't have 5k as an individual, you won't feed your mouth a day.
Cooking at home used to be a very wise financial decision but these days ehn I don't know which is more economical.

1 Like

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Keem25: 7:38pm On Jun 21
Garri na rich man food now oo

Derica is around 800

Mariangeles:
Should we add this one? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Menemonic: 7:39pm On Jun 21
Olumighty123:

300 keh?for where be that? It's sold for 200 here on the mainland
E go soon reach your side... Am in the same mainland too..
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by haybee2018(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21
Na INDOMIE worse pass....na MILITARY ZONE...KEEP-OFF
😔😔😔
things are soooo bad
Common food wey ordinary man take dey survive!...IT IS WELL
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Khyrvxjzy: 7:44pm On Jun 21
Mariangeles:
all these food are expensive

which food con expensive before?
shawarma?

all expenses,maybe where you eat it makes it more expensive

na the same food we dey chop rich people dey chop na, na package

i don vex
e ma be mi ooo
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by tobenuel(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21
Menemonic:
shocked as I prize single egg today in Lag na 300..be like I go buy fowls keep.. undecided
lolz, bad guy... wisdom no go injure you so. You want make the fowl just dey lay eggs for you

1 Like

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Khyrvxjzy: 7:44pm On Jun 21
Mariangeles:

Won de o! 🙄
awon farm what you eat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul / See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.