Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) (58653 Views)

Very Irritating Food Combos I Can Never Cook Or Accept From Any One / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / 7 Suya Combos That You Must Try– African Cuisine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Stone03: 10:15am On Jun 22
Ishilove:

300 bread is mostly air. Squeeze it small and it becomes as flat as pancake

Honestly, just two or three bites, the loaf was gone 😂😂
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 12:21pm On Jun 22
Stay hungry and stop complaining then.
If you do that, will you die?
Mariangeles:

Won de o! 🙄
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by bizbro: 12:31pm On Jun 22
Real food.
Not rice 500 with no meat.
I'm still hungry sef.
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:35pm On Jun 22
ThatFairGuy1:
sweetheart how are you doing
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by PulsingPurple(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22
PinkNature:

Are you using 1 crate of egg to make tea?

Egg is a luxury. Only the rich should think about adding eggs to their meal.

God bless APC and the millions of Nigerians that voted them in because of religious affiliations.

How many pieces of eggs do you fry for a family of four, and how much all together?
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 1:37pm On Jun 22
ThatFairGuy1:

You better had planted your rice, beans, and wheat then, so that you don't die!
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by nairamaniac: 2:11pm On Jun 22
Mariangeles:

I meant one small pack of noodles was sold for ₦30 then, while one large egg went for ₦40, so with ₦100, you could buy 2packs of noodles.

I'm telling you!

I am anti-apc. But in 2020, ndomi wasn't 30naira.

Please come On naaaaaa.

30naira? shocked

Ndomi was over 50naira even as at 2015.

Take am easy naaaa. You are right with the price of egg though.
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 2:54pm On Jun 22
nairamaniac:

I am anti-apc. But in 2020, ndomi wasn't 30naira.

Please come On naaaaaa.

30naira? shocked

Ndomi was over 50naira even as at 2015.

Take am easy naaaa. You are right with the price of egg though.

Are you sure? The smallest pack o.
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by nairamaniac: 4:35pm On Jun 22
Mariangeles:

Are you sure? The smallest pack o.
Smallest pack wasnt 30naira.

Please do some side finding.
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by YorubaAssasin: 5:50pm On Jun 22
nairamaniac:

Please can you drop ONE WORD the OP would have used to group all those foods he called FRIES?

Fries and fried foods are definitely NOT the same
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 6:12pm On Jun 22
nairamaniac:

Smallest pack wasnt 30naira.

Please do some side finding.

Ngwanu, if you say so. smiley
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by Messina123: 6:15pm On Jun 22
Ishilove:

I don't blame ya. I too have moved to supreme noodles

Na chikki chikki over here. 100g. But you're going to involve satchet pepper and onion, Cameroon pepper and oil to give it a better flavour
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by winner37(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22
I disliked beans to an extent i didn't wanted to perceived the aroma but turned round its happens to be my favorite and it's fucking expensive now ..🤣🤣🤣
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by nairamaniac: 11:37pm On Jun 22
YorubaAssasin:

Fries and fried foods are definitely NOT the same

I asked for ONE WORD, you gave us TWO WORDS.

Amazing!!!

U seem to be failing an exam being set by you.
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by nairamaniac: 11:40pm On Jun 22
Mariangeles:

Ngwanu, if you say so. smiley
Where u in the country during those years?

Cowbell milk (1 sachet) was 50naira 2020. Would noodle be cheaper than cowbell milk?
Re: Food Combos That Used To Be Considered very Cheap Meals. (pictures) by YorubaAssasin: 4:22pm On Jun 23
nairamaniac:

I asked for ONE WORD, you gave us TWO WORDS.

Amazing!!!

U seem to be failing an exam being set by you.

Yaba-Left V.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul / See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.