Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,824 members, 7,902,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her (56232 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 6:51am On Jul 25
Leemzyy:
good morning dadda,my 9t was quite cool and you sir?well lolz for the question,i dont think i am the one cus there is a difference there which is the complexion,am a dark skin,think that just the difference sha
. I see.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 6:55am On Jul 25
Chochovini:
. I see.
Yea maybe thats your future wife you saw,what do you think?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Sapasenator: 7:10am On Jul 25
Leemzyy:
Make i bring am?

Yes na. What are you waiting for my good neighbor.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 7:14am On Jul 25
Sapasenator:

Yes na. What are you waiting for my good neighbor.
Ok na as long as you go marry me,make i go bring am now now neighbour neighbour!
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Sapasenator: 7:17am On Jul 25
Leemzyy:
Ok na as long as you go marry me,make i go bring am now now neighbour neighbour!

I promise but you have to feed me for 6 months before we talk of marriage. I wanted to be sure you can feed me well. grin
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 7:18am On Jul 25
Leemzyy:
Yea maybe thats your future wife you saw,what do you think?
. And maybe dat could b U, tho, in a different complexion. Coz at times, dreams could b ambigous. Wat do U tink?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 7:32am On Jul 25
Chochovini:
. And maybe dat could b U, tho, in a different complexion. Coz at times, dreams could b ambigous. Wat do U tink?
Lol auhm...perhaps as you said
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 7:50am On Jul 25
Leemzyy:
Lol auhm...perhaps as you said
. Eheen... Now u‘re talking like my baby.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 25
Chochovini:
. Eheen... Now u‘re talking like my baby.
Lolsss
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 4:15pm On Jul 25
Sapasenator:

I promise but you have to feed me for 6 months before we talk of marriage. I wanted to be sure you can feed me well. grin
Lolz see you
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Sapasenator: 3:05am On Jul 26
Leemzyy:
Lolz see you

Matata, ta yaya kake yi? Har yanzu ina jiran abinci.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 3:10am On Jul 26
Sapasenator:

Matata, ta yaya kake yi? Har yanzu ina jiran abinci.
Bari ina dan zuwa
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Nnamdipapa(m): 3:16am On Jul 26
Food kwa
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Sapasenator: 3:18am On Jul 26
Leemzyy:
Bari ina dan zuwa

To masoyina. Zan jira ka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.