Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,829 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (870844 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Cavenchy(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2012
Kunlewoye u can post the link to the page where the interactive vaf9 and appendix 8 forms are on uel website. I used it myself and also cross checked with the tier4migrant guidelines when filling mine. The combo was quite rewarding.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kdavis: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
justwise:

That is not a good idea, is either you have the whole money or you don't. If LEDGER-2.4M appears on the bank statement you will be submitting to the embassy then its a red flag.

What if the embassy did not call the bank?

I went to d bank nd they said the statement read CLOSING BAL - 2.4M. (I checked using my ATM card d first time,dats hw I got to find out abt d ledger thing),so is this ok? Wat abt my quest abt my passport?
Kind regards.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
kdavis:

I went to d bank nd they said the statement read CLOSING BAL - 2.4M. (I checked using my ATM card d first time,dats hw I got to find out abt d ledger thing),so is this ok? Wat abt my quest abt my passport?
Kind regards.

Why the '-' sign in the closing balance? That will cast doubt over that bank statement.

As long as the stain did not cover any vital info then you got nothing to worry about.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Gadgetfreakzz: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
I just got my Visa now . Thanks all for ur wonderfull contributions on this thread
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kdavis: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
justwise:

Why the '-' sign in the closing balance? That will cast doubt over that bank statement.

As long as the stain did not cover any vital info then you got nothing to worry about.

Ohh,I jst used dat for clearer reading,it actually appears like a normal statement though...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chy22(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
Gadgetfreakzz: I just got my Visa now . Thanks all for ur wonderfull contributions on this thread
when did they invite u for collection i am still waiting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Gadgetfreakzz: I just got my Visa now . Thanks all for ur wonderfull contributions on this thread
Congrats bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by samueleled: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
@Gadgetfreakzz, congats, i am so happy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by samueleled: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
expecting more goodnews dis weekend.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Gadgetfreakzz: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
chy22: when did they invite u for collection i am still waiting
. I submitted my application at ikeja on the 6th of july, I got an SMS around 3.00am this morning dat my application is ready
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Gadgetfreakzz: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
samuel.eled:
@Gadgetfreakzz, congats, i am so happy.
. Thanks mate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Gadgetfreakzz: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
Donxavier: Congrats bro.
. Thanks to u my brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2012
Gadgetfreakzz: . Thanks to u my brother

Congratulations

Be the first to share the good news here if you dona't mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/999695/share-testimony-here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Cavenchy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
Gadgetfreakzz: . I submitted my application at ikeja on the 6th of july, I got an SMS around 3.00am this morning dat my application is ready
Congrats. Pack ur bags
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dapto(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
@Justwise,U are doing a yeoman's job,Man.God help me to start putting smile on people's faces the way U are doing.Pls a quick one.Do an international Organisation sponsoring have to give me their bank statement along with the Letter of Sponsorship?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AZeD1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
Gadgetfreakzz: . I submitted my application at ikeja on the 6th of july, I got an SMS around 3.00am this morning dat my application is ready
Congrats bro. I wonder y they send the sms late at night cos when i applied, my own came by 1am.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by AZeD1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
kunlewoye:
Chief AZ, how's it going bruh? we dey still dey hope o.
Guy i dey oh. No worry about those people, start to they pack your load.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Dapto: @Justwise,U are doing a yeoman's job,Man.God help me to start putting smile on people's faces the way U are doing.Pls a quick one.Do an international Organisation sponsoring have to give me their bank statement along with the Letter of Sponsorship?

173 answers that question http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/Tier4migrantguidance.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dapto(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
Av gone thru dat a million times,they seems to be silent on the presenation of d bank statement.Pls,let me have your own interpretation
justwise:

173 answers that question http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/Tier4migrantguidance.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Dapto:
Av gone thru dat a million times,they seems to be silent on the presenation of d bank statement.Pls,let me have your own interpretation

173.......A Tier 4 sponsor can include details of Official Financial Sponsorship that they are giving
to the Tier 4 (General) student on his/her Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies. No further
documents are needed to show this Official Financial Sponsorship.
If the Tier 4 (General)
student does not know if his/her Tier 4 sponsor has included this information he/she will
need to check this with his/her Tier 4 sponsor.........

i.A letter of confirmation from his/her Official Financial Sponsor on official letterheaded
paper or stationery of the organisation of the official financial sponsor; and
have the official stamp of that organisation on it.

The letter must show:
• the student’s name;
• the name and contact details of the official financial sponsor;
• the date of the letter;
• the length of the sponsorship; and
• the amount of money the sponsor is giving to the student or a statement that
the student’s official financial sponsor will cover all of his/her fees and living
costs.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
Dapto:
. What you need to provide is a Letter of Confirmation from your Official financial sponsor, in this case the International organisation giving you sponsorship. The letter needs to be on their official letter head paper and bearing their stamp. This letter needs to state the length of your sponsorship, the amount of money they are giving you or a statement from them that they will cover all your living costs and course fees, your name, the date of the letter, the organisations name and contact details. I hope this helps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
Its really clear there, if you use a letter from your sponsor to obtain the admission then your school should include it in your CAS that you are being sponsored by a financial sponsor, in that letter should contain the following......

• the student’s name;
• the name and contact details of the official financial sponsor;
• the date of the letter;
• the length of the sponsorship; and
• the amount of money the sponsor is giving to the student or a statement that
the student’s official financial sponsor will cover all of his/her fees and living
costs

You can submit the same letter during visa application because its contained in your CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tbaba98: 2:32am On Jul 28, 2012
undecided
@gadget lucky u I also applied on the 6th and still yet to receive any update
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tbaba98: 2:36am On Jul 28, 2012
cry
@chy22 pls let hope for the best am also as eager as u are but don't have any choice than to wait
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tbaba98: 2:47am On Jul 28, 2012
undecided cry I applied on the 6th of July 2012 @vfs ikeja and still yet to get any upate with friday making it the 16th working day this is really getting @ me don't even know what to expect again but still hoping for the best tho... As some peeps who applied on the same day I did got their visas on the 27th hmmm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chy22(m): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2012
[quote
author=tbaba98] cry@chy22 pls let hope for the best am also as eager as
u are but don't have any choice than to wait[/quote] thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dapto(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2012
@Justwise and Donxavier,I love u guys for your apt responses.Now let's look at this scenarios: Am hoping to get a full sponsorship from this int'l company,which will means they either make the whole tuiton payment and writes to the embassy that they will responsible for the maintenace fund.Of course their name would have been on the CAS as the depositor of the tuition already.Then,the other one is,in the event I didn't get a full sponsorship,but recieves a partial one from them eg 50% sponsorship,that will mean I will make the initial 50% tuition payment here myself,having my name as d depositor on d CAS,the letter from the sponsor stating they will be responsible for the other 50% PLUS the maintenance fund.the last scenarios here is,even if I get a full sponsorship,but the company decides to make d initial 50% first and issues a letter to letter to d ECO that they will be responsible for the remainder PLUS d maintenance,will this suffice?
Lastly,To which address should d sponsor direct their letter.
Thanx guys.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
Dapto: @Justwise and Donxavier,I love u guys for your apt responses.Now let's look at this scenarios: Am hoping to get a full sponsorship from this int'l company,which will means they either make the whole tuiton payment and writes to the embassy that they will responsible for the maintenace fund.Of course their name would have been on the CAS as the depositor of the tuition already.Then,the other one is,in the event I didn't get a full sponsorship,but recieves a partial one from them eg 50% sponsorship,that will mean I will make the initial 50% tuition payment here myself,having my name as d depositor on d CAS,the letter from the sponsor stating they will be responsible for the other 50% PLUS the maintenance fund.the last scenarios here is,even if I get a full sponsorship,but the company decides to make d initial 50% first and issues a letter to letter to d ECO that they will be responsible for the remainder PLUS d maintenance,will this suffice?
Thanx guys.
I think it should suffice if it happens as you have said it. Read thru page 24 for the address.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2012
^
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
Dapto: @Justwise and Donxavier,I love u guys for your apt responses.Now let's look at this scenarios: Am hoping to get a full sponsorship from this int'l company,which will means they either make the whole tuiton payment and writes to the embassy that they will responsible for the maintenace fund.Of course their name would have been on the CAS as the depositor of the tuition already.Then,the other one is,in the event I didn't get a full sponsorship,but recieves a partial one from them eg 50% sponsorship,that will mean I will make the initial 50% tuition payment here myself,having my name as d depositor on d CAS,the letter from the sponsor stating they will be responsible for the other 50% PLUS the maintenance fund.the last scenarios here is,even if I get a full sponsorship,but the company decides to make d initial 50% first and issues a letter to letter to d ECO that they will be responsible for the remainder PLUS d maintenance,will this suffice?
Thanx guys.

That is the case.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by vickydave(f): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2012
[quote author=ooosamede2]Please give advice on this!!

i nid urgent help. i jst gained admission in a skul at europe,ukraine. d problem nw is my visa. i applied 4 a visa appointment interview onlyn bt,i avn't gotten a reply. cn i onlyn apply again? i applied in form of a letter,is dat acceptable?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ogheneyoma: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2012
pls, i need help on this:
i just got admission to d university of Leeds, nd my CAS just arrived few days back, but the 28 day countdown will mature by august 24th., now, my question is this, if i apply by august 25th, will be able to get my visa before September 10th?( cos this is when d skul is meant to resume.
urgent reply please.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.