Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,340 members, 7,910,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (92331 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by konari(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0.1.668 now available for download[color=#990000][/color]

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-playbook-os-201668-now-available-download
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
konari: BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0.1.668 now available for download[color=#990000][/color]

Will wait for OTA update. But this new update introduces blackberry playbook 4G. Cool device, now uses mini sim card. So those craving for such device can now snap it up!!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by benzion72(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
@Ferdinard Airtel BBC give one gig data you can thether with your Nokia. But the best bet is BIS with BB for PB
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Jarmzone(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
konari: BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0.1.668 now available for download[color=#990000][/color]

True...it's official! I'm presently downloading it via wifi. I hope it's worth the trouble :-)
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2012
Hope you all know 2.0.1.668 is still os 2.0 and not 2.1. RIM should release the 2.1 abeg.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2012
TCD: Hope you all know 2.0.1.668 is still os 2.0 and not 2.1. RIM should release the 2.1 abeg.

They should have not bothered with the .668, no noticeable impact upon download !!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by mikoa: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
Please how can i access the video which is on my phone on the playbook. Playbook cannot see the videos on my phone via bridge. Thanks.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
@TCd, I tried to use that connectify-me app to connect my pb to my laptop using wifi, downloaded it but I am unable to use it. The place where am to select a device is empty. Please what do I do
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2012
I've also tried using virtual router manage but it won't connect because I can't fill in the space for shared connection. Please how can I do this?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2012
efewhoa: @TCd, I tried to use that connectify-me app to connect my pb to my laptop using wifi, downloaded it but I am unable to use it. The place where am to select a device is empty. Please what do I do
dont understand this. There is no place in connectify where you select "device".
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Jarmzone(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
Want to know how to connect your playbook to your PC using Wifi? - Read here and thank me later - http://www.trickyways.com/2011/05/how-to-transfer-files-between-playbook-and-pc-over-wifi/
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
TCD: dont understand this. There is no place in connectify where you select "device".
Sorry, I meant to select device to share over. Its under advanced settings and its currently showing no sharable device present, while the sharing mode is just empty. What can I do about this please?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
efewhoa: Sorry, I meant to select device to share over. Its under advanced settings and its currently showing no sharable device present, while the sharing mode is just empty. What can I do about this please?
" no sharable device", "sharing mode", these are all strange to me. There is nothing like these in my connectify even when I have nothing. Wonder which you're using. There's a link to the cracked version of connectify I posted here sometime ago. Download that instead.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
TCD: " no sharable device", "sharing mode", these are all strange to me. There is nothing like these in my connectify even when I have nothing. Wonder which you're using. There's a link to the cracked version of connectify I posted here sometime ago. Download that instead.
let me go search for that one. Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
@TCD, I couldn't find the link u posted, but I was able to download a cracked version from google and its working fine. Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
^^
Glad you have that finally sorted. Goodluck man.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
Good evening guys, if I want to upgrade to the new os that was just released do I need to do any backup and how would I go about that?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
efewhoa: Good evening guys, if I want to upgrade to the new os that was just released do I need to do any backup and how would I go about that?

No back- up required. But no physical change can be noted, there is also rumour of excessive battery drain from update. What we need from RIM, is the 2.1 update. Not this rubbish maintenance update!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 1:12am On Aug 07, 2012
Lexusgs430:

No back- up required. But no physical change can be noted, there is also rumour of excessive battery drain from update. What we need from RIM, is the 2.1 update. Not this rubbish maintenance update!!!
yeah I read about the problem with the battery on crackberry forum, I just hope they fix it b4 releasing 2.1.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dexterfal: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2012
RIM has taken down the os upgrade. aparently it had issues wiv some devices. so no need to bother upgrading again.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by benzion72(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
Great PB guys I still have little challenge with sending picture to Facebook from my PB. In BB you can select a picture you just snap and send it to Facebook straight. But this PB is not giving me such option. Also if I want to load from Facebook i hardly see the recent picture to send it normally bring the first picture taken with the PB I normally search and search before I can get the picture this is slow and cumbersome. Any better tips on doing this please. Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
Does anyone use a torrent apply on their pb?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lacomb(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
Good day @TCD: please, which tv application will you recommend and where can i get it?

My screen doesn't rotate immediately, is any thing wrong?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lacomb: Good day @TCD: please, which tv application will you recommend and where can i get it?

My screen doesn't rotate immediately, if any thing wrong?
download Tablet TV app, you can find it in one of the links I posted for PB native apps.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by bukahands(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
@oga TCD please does the tv app show live premier league matches and does it connect through the bb bridge

Tnx
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
No it does not show EPL and Yes it works via bridge.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
This updating thing na wa o, Been on it for the second day o, no stable internet it just stops halfways and I have to restart and start all over again.
Any update secrets to updating o.I don die
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 5:25am On Aug 09, 2012
Niiade: This updating thing na wa o, Been on it for the second day o, no stable internet it just stops halfways and I have to restart and start all over again.
Any update secrets to updating o.I don die
Try doing it at night, networks generally stable then. Btw, which method and connection are you using? From the way you keep restarting all over again after each interruption, I'll assume it's desktop manager you're using. If you use the PB itself to update, it just resumes from where it stopped the last time and continues the download of the update from there.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 5:43am On Aug 09, 2012
TCD: No it does not show EPL and Yes it works via bridge.

Pls do u know where I can get original playbook charger and other accessories in Lagos? Pls furnish me with address and fone numbers tnx. I need the info this morning if possible.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2012
TCD thanks for the response om I have been using swift to update it both night n day still no headway.
Regarding the method I am using the PB itself, didn't know I could update using desktop manager, first time update.
Funny thing it neva continues from where it stop earlier.
It always say download stopped and the only option is to reset after reseting it shows try again or turn off PB.
TCD can I have ur pin. This is mine 27F4E94A.thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2012
drumme:

Pls do u know where I can get original playbook charger and other accessories in Lagos? Pls furnish me with address and fone numbers tnx. I need the info this morning if possible.

Any original blackberry phone charger is has good for the playbook. The only main difference is the colour of the charging heads (yellow and black). Yellow - head been rapid usb, while black - head is standard. What other sort of accessories do you require?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dexterfal: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2012
try playtorrent (although its not as if uve got any other choice cos its d only one that was built on the pb)
efewhoa: Does anyone use a torrent apply on their pb?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (66) (Reply)

A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / Pls,anybody Help Wit MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.