Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,399 members, 7,926,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:40 AM

A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal (23081 Views)

What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo / Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo / What A Woman Can Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by chinedumo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2012
vanitty: YES. CAPITAL YES
I don't plan on raising insecure female children.
My female children are definitely equal if not better than any random male they meet during their life's journey.
Do you think female bosses think they are inferior (or whatever the opposite of equal) to their male subordinates
Just raise your kids to have respect for everyone not just their male counterpart. Please don't train those poor kids to think they can be stepped on by any man. A husband + wife relationship is totally different

[size=25pt]wisely spoken[/size]
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by Meristem: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2012
Meristem: Most feminists I grin grin know are either unmarried or divorcees. Check their lives. they wear dis i-dont-need-a -man toga until well into menopause then they start looking for ANY man to "make their lives complete" grin grin. Publicly dey apperar strong by insisting d sexes are identical.secretly, they envy their more decent peers who are having fun in their marriages, not engaging their men is a supremacy war as if dat was necessary. if dey heard dat women are getting killed in conflicts dey protest. yet if man=woman and man=legitimate target, why not woman? Lwkmd
where are the FEMALISTS abi femi-lists?? Oya answer:are women fair game Cos we are equal now. i need to rewrite the Geneva convention to include women as fair targets hehehe wheres my AK?
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by WhiteOne(f): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2012
So Nigeria People see the White Culture only from the distance ?
How come? If I walk the streets of London, Dublin or Austin Texas, Nigerian on mass, they have been there, since 30, 40 or even 50 years.
They work along side white people, their children go to the same school and universities, some of them are even are married to white folks or have Obama like grand children.
They are not back in the village back in Nigeria and do not have access to the main road.
C’mon Nigeria, not all your people are Oga’s with a Harem or Dogs.
Even, if you think about it, believe Now are days Nigerian might be just mix’ed.
When reading about this beautiful culture you guys had a good social system of doing things and managing them, well.
When it all did went wrong?
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
Fact is that majority of white women dont put this Feminist idealogy on their head like Blacks do.

I think White women are some of the most traditional sef
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by somegirl1: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2012
luckgames:
I have more respect for married woman than unmarried woman
I will respect a married lady that is 25 yrs old than 40 yrs old unmarried females

A ridiculous mentality.
The reason why some women would rather be co-wives than be single.

Your "respect" may as well increase with the number of children a married woman has.
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by WhiteOne(f): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
It is not a White Woman, or a Black Woman, it is not a Christian Woman or a Moslem Woman, which respects her partner, husband or the dad of her children – IT IS A WISE WOMAN, WHICH LOVES HER CHILDREN.
The same thing goes for men, if you love the mother of your children, you respect her and show her affection, tried her right and take care of her needs.
A relationship is hard work! Our parents did know, this and they worked on it.
We trend to though him/her away, like everything else in this consumer society.
What will we though away next our children?

Oh, AND I a feminist by the way.

I love my job, I love to make my own money and I love my education.
I love my right to vote.
I love my freedem of choice.

AND I would like to see more woman in leading roles around the world.
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by Busybody2(f): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
WhiteOne: So Nigeria People see the White Culture only from the distance ?
How come? If I walk the streets of London, Dublin or Austin Texas, Nigerian on mass, they have been there, since 30, 40 or even 50 years.
They work along side white people, their children go to the same school and universities, some of them are even are married to white folks or have Obama like grand children.
They are not back in the village back in Nigeria and do not have access to the main road.
Even, if you think about it, believe Now are days Nigerian might be just mix’ed.
When reading about this beautiful culture you guys had a good social system of doing things and managing them, well.

The end result and ambition of every woman is geared into getting marrried and remaining married until they die putting aside their own needs, passion and self, even if it means dying at the hands of one's husband, AND YOU CALL THIS A BEAUTIFUL CULTURE.

A society whereby a man can beat his wife with reckless inpunity even till the point of death and the Police would not intervene and her folks would plead with her to stay put and manage to avoid bringing shame on the family, AND YOU CALL THIS A BEAUTIFUL CULTURE?

A society that looks down on single women, divorcees, bastards, women who don't give birth to boys etc, AND YOU CALL THIS BEAUTIFUL huh?

I could go on and on and on, bbut will rest my case. . .and say whatever floats your boat Missy.
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
stagger: I do not think the issue here is equality. The relationship between a husband and a wife should be complementary; not based on equality or superiority.

I do not believe myself superior to my wife and vice versa. We all have our roles. Even though I can cook, I simply hate going to market and when my wife came into my life, I had relief in that area. In the same vein, I have a tendency to spend money unwisely. Her coming into my life has changed that. Similarly, she tends to panic and gets easily ruffled by bad news or tense situations. I am more composed and do not get ruffled easily. So I balance her out in that area.

For instance, I naturally fix all the gadgets and stuff in the house. But there was a day I bought a new hurricane fan and was having problems assembling it. I decided to put it off till night and went out. I came back home and met the fan assembled and working; done by my wife. Did that make me feel inferior? No way! I was happy because my wife showed herself to be a helpmate, which is their roles.

She washes for me, cooks for me, and gives me great sex, which keeps my mind and body in a very good tune to focus on my major role, which is to provide for the family.

That is what it is. It should not be a question of "I can do this better so I am superior to her/him". This is where society has missed it.

And that is why you'll never be divorced IJN!
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by megareal: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2012
olamide123:

And how do you intend achieving this bit? By giving your sons better clothes? By making your sons go to better schools? By telling your daughters than their brothers are better than them?

I am here planning to bring up my children to love and RESPECT every human irrespective of their sex, religion, age, sexual orientation and race ( i taught my younger brothers this and honestly I envy their girlfriends grin) While you are busy planning to teach your

Boys that they are SUPERIOR to EVERY female and your girls that they are INFERIOR to every male. Sweetie I wish you all the best doing this, but those angels deserve better, trust me.

See why we need to pray for our children right from conception. May they not come across children brought up in the way the OP plans to bring hers up

Amen to that prayer. May God Almighty forgive the poster for her wickedness to her own children. In this day and age, we can already imagine the domineeringly egoistic, chauvinistic pigs her male children will turn into and the the psychologically traumatised sans identity doormat her female kids will become. Get ready society, a new set of inbred robots are released into the world! May God never allow anybody's child to become a victim by going into that family in the name of marriage! Amen with all my heart.
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by luckgames(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2012
some-girl:

A ridiculous mentality.
The reason why some women would rather be co-wives than be single.

Your "respect" may as well increase with the number of children a married woman has.

You mad as hell? single Some-Girl NO RESPECT FOR YOU
Hello dumb a?? B?
Please respect my opinion
I am not telling you to accept my opinion
I believe One man to one woman in a relationship
If you agree to be a co-wives good for you B
People cheat,
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by luckgames(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2012
WhiteOne: So Nigeria People see the White Culture only from the distance ?

Have you heard the words assimilation and association
French assimilation and association far back 1800-1900 in Africa?
There are lot of Nigerian all over the developed Countries
Some time you have to ask yourself? This Dude or lady have lived here for over 30yrs
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by lastpage: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2012
Theblessed:
If all the ladies on here are not feminists - I am a feminist with a "CAPITAL LETTER",ok?

So now, what's the hake?

Actually, some of us have a literal understanding, meaning/interpretation of what the movement is all about. Feminism is about recognising, respecting the existence, rights and, appreciating the contributions of women in society - so what's wrong with that?
You dont need to start a war or a movement to point this out, even the uneducated men of the 19th century are ware of these things!
It is when you turn it to a gender-war that you loose focus!
Dont fight for what you already have, it is called foolishness!

Theblessed: Now let me open your eyes a little bit about this ideology - Feminism did not start today, ok! It started long ago in Ancient Isreal.

It started in the Bible when Zelophehad's 5 daughters (Mahla, Noah, Hoglah, Milcah and Tirzah) asked Moses to give them their father's inheritance after all Isreal where allocated their own inheritance and the 5 daughters of Zelophehad were deprived because, they were all women as their father had no sons - how could that be right? Numbers Chpt. 27 v. 1 - 11.

As a result, the girls cried out to Moses, and Moses sought the face of God and their God answered positively but with conditions (that on marriage the land goes back to the their father's family) - for our God is a fair, just and Righteous God!! Numbers Chpt. 36 v. 1 - end. Now, go read it all.

You see, this is the bit I've never heard any Pastor, Bishop, Pope, or Layreader preached about in our Churches - have you? undecided

And one would ask, why don't they preach it?? Because, they don't want our eyes opened in that way/area!!

Now, l am very happy for you on one thing, you agreed that "God is fair, righteous and good"!

That being the case, could you ask yourself: Why did God PUT A CONDITION TO THIS INHERITANCE? If he did not put a condition to the inheritance of the families with male children, why this one?
Did l hear you say God is no longer fair, just and righteous? grin grin wink

Truth is that "that is how it is and that is how God intends it to be: The Husband is the HEAD/LEADER of his family, and that includes his wife!
If God, in his "fairness, justness and righteousness", did not treat them as equal but rather put "a condition" to their supposed equality, how come you feminist think you are wiser, more righteous or fairer than God?
Why did the Bible even refer to women as "weaker vessels", to be treated with "gloves"? Does that not indicate that though not equal, women are "unique and special"?

As about respecting the rights of women to work or earn income?
That is a forgone conclusion, l bet even you work for a living?

Accepting and respecting the "contributions of women to society"?
Contributions of men or women to society is there for all to see and whether others respect it or appreciate it is a function of how relevant and effective such contributions are! NO NEED TO FORCE IT!

A lot of women are inventors, pioneers and pace-setters in many fields (Pick up any historical book on invention and you will see their names alongside the Albert Einsteins of this world) so what else does "feminism" hope to achieve if not chaos and family breakdown due to its confrontational attitude?

I still repeat, you dont need to fight for what is inherently yours except you have an inferiority complex!
Women who have achieved a lot or anything meaningful in this world "dont fight" for recognition, it goes along with it.

Take Oprah Winfrey for example, does she have any reason to fight for equality with any man?
She is already accomplished and well respected for her achievements, it is the empty barrel women that scream and fight for recognition because they have nothing to show for it, except ofcourse, their lousy mouth and aggressive attitude!

And that wont take them anywhere except misery-land!

Lastpage!

BTW: I think you love attention but your post still makes sense and would get you the required attention, without those "screaming and indecent font-size" or is it just in your nature to scream?
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by ronkebp(f): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2012
lastpage:
You dont need to start a war or a movement to point this out, even the uneducated men of the 19th century are ware of these things!

Now, l am very happy for you on one thing, you agreed that "God is fair, righteous and good"!

That being the case, could you ask yourself: Why did God PUT A CONDITION TO THIS INHERITANCE? If he did not put a condition to the inheritance of the families with male children, why this one?

Truth is that "that is how it is and that is how God intends it to be: The Husband is the HEAD/LEADER of his family, and that includes his wife!
If God, in his "fairness, justness and righteousness", did not treat them as equal but rather put "a condition" to their supposed equality, how come you feminist think you are wiser, more righteous or fairer than God?
Why did the Bible even refer to women as "weaker vessels", to be treated with "gloves"? Does that not indicate that though not equal, women are "unique and special"?

Contributions of men or women to society is there for all to see and whether others respect it or appreciate it is a function of how relevant and effective such contributions are! NO NEED TO FORCE IT!

A lot of women are inventors, pioneers and pace-setters in many fields (Pick up any historical book on invention and you will see their names alongside the Albert Einsteins of this world) so what else does "feminism" hope to achieve if not chaos and family breakdown due to its confrontational attitude?

I still repeat, you dont need to fight for what is inherently yours except you have an inferiority complex!
Women who have achieved a lot or anything meaningful in this world "dont fight" for recognition, it goes along with it.

Take Oprah Winfrey for example, does she have any reason to fight for equality with any man?
She is already accomplished and well respected for her achievements, it is the empty barrel women that scream and fight for recognition because they have nothing to show for it, except ofcourse, their lousy mouth and aggressive attitude!

Lastpage!

BTW: I think you love attention but your post still makes sense and would get you the required attention, without those "screaming and indecent font-size" or is it just in your nature to scream?

This is too much!!! something is wrong somewhere!!! Last page!!!! you too talk!!! grin grin grin.
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by luckgames(m): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2012
Busy_body:

The end result and ambition of every woman is geared into getting marrried and remaining married until they die putting aside their own needs, passion and self, even if it means dying at the hands of one's husband, AND YOU CALL THIS A BEAUTIFUL CULTURE.

A society whereby a man can beat his wife with reckless inpunity even till the point of death and the Police would not intervene and her folks would plead with her to stay put and manage to avoid bringing shame on the family, AND YOU CALL THIS A BEAUTIFUL CULTURE?

A society that looks down on single women, divorcees, bastards, women who don't give birth to boys etc, AND YOU CALL THIS BEAUTIFUL huh?

I could go on and on and on, bbut will rest my case. . .and say whatever floats your boat Missy.

We don't look down on women, who don't have have boys -- old school
In the developed countries we see cases where the husband kill his wife and some wives killed their
husband
There are issues of domestic problem all over the world, so stop playing
In Nigeria if you beat my sister we have a major problem dude
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by emmatok(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2012
lastpage:

Lastpage!

Can somebody tell me that country Gender equity has been achieved=none(no even in the US).

Only Feminist and Inferior women goes about competing with men.
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by armyofone(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
lol Oprah is the last person you want to use here grin she went through a lot at some point in the early years of her career . . . fought to break the glass ceiling (built by men grin). Read her story from when she was a news archor wink

she said it that if Stedman can go into the kitchen to make his own sandwich, then he could as well starve. She added Stedman got hands grin
she cooks, but only when she feels like it.
so she is doing her own long thing at home too grin
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by Busybody2(f): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2012
^^^

Armyofone and her magically enchanting way of weaving food into every topic cheesy na you biko grin

luckgames:

We don't look down on women, who don't have have boys -- old school
In the developed countries we see cases where the husband kill his wife and some wives killed their
husband
There are issues of domestic problem all over the world, so stop playing
In Nigeria if you beat my sister we have a major problem dude

We all know Nigerian cases have a very big comma, I have fallen in love with you with this last comment of yours, so tell your Sister she is very very lucky to have a no-nonsense brother like you kiss cheesy
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by Theblessed(f): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2012
lastpage:

[size=16pt][b]Obviously, you lack knowledge and understanding of the Scriptures. Also, you're uncomfortable with the truths hence, the above! I suggest you read and re-read your Bible properly, ok!

You see, God had already decreed the conditions guiding land inheritance to the twelve Tribes of Isreal prior to Zelophehad's daughters outcry to Moses and the subsequent Test case, ok! He decreed that, each Tribe 'MUST HOLD ONTO' land allocated to them - it must not swop, it must not exchange and certainly, must not sale (paraphrased), gorit?

So, what God did was to provide for the girls (until they get married) - where non was given/provided for them in the first place. If they marry within their own Tribe, land would still remain in the Tribe however, if they married into other Tribes they must not take the land along, with them. So, what's wrong with that?

From your attitude here, I could see your kind would have kicked them/their mother out of their father's inheritance and took it all for yourself as the case in some part of Africa/Nigeria.

People who do this kind of wickedness think they'd escaped God's wrath but I have news for them - 'where can you hide from his presence?'. Remember Jonah, he thought, he'd ran away from God but did he? undecided

Secondly, as for 'your loving attention and screaming' too bad! And what can you do about it? If you can't beat them join them - that's what I say, ok!

Is it because, I refered women to the authority supporting their fight for equality and their rights, is it why I became and attention seeker to you? It's all well! You know what? It's called knowledge, and knowledge they say, is 'POWER' - not attention seeking, ok! So, don't mess with a smart lady that knows her game!

The way I write is my style and not yours - and there's nothing you can do about it therefore, it calls for tolerance or quit out of here!!![/b][/size]
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by maryini(f): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
stagger: I do not think the issue here is equality. The relationship between a husband and a wife should be complementary; not based on equality or superiority.

I do not believe myself superior to my wife and vice versa. We all have our roles. Even though I can cook, I simply hate going to market and when my wife came into my life, I had relief in that area. In the same vein, I have a tendency to spend money unwisely. Her coming into my life has changed that. Similarly, she tends to panic and gets easily ruffled by bad news or tense situations. I am more composed and do not get ruffled easily. So I balance her out in that area.

For instance, I naturally fix all the gadgets and stuff in the house. But there was a day I bought a new hurricane fan and was having problems assembling it. I decided to put it off till night and went out. I came back home and met the fan assembled and working; done by my wife. Did that make me feel inferior? No way! I was happy because my wife showed herself to be a helpmate, which is their roles.

She washes for me, cooks for me, and gives me great sex, which keeps my mind and body in a very good tune to focus on my major role, which is to provide for the family.

That is what it is. It should not be a question of "I can do this better so I am superior to her/him". This is where society has missed it.

This is sooo lovely!
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by somegirl1: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2012
luckgames:

You mad as hell? single Some-Girl NO RESPECT FOR YOU
Hello dumb a?? B?
Please respect my opinion
I am not telling you to accept my opinion
I believe One man to one woman in a relationship
If you agree to be a co-wives good for you B
People cheat,

Your assumption.

In which of the above sentences was your point made? I seem to have missed it
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by Kayyy: 12:08am On Apr 17, 2012
l made a contribution about this equality issue on the post on the lady seriously considering divorce, like i put it i agree no female should be raised to believe and accept she is inferior to a man, i also accepted feminism came out cos of the demeaning attitude of the society to womanhood especially about 50-60 decades ago,

However i would still maintain that a very 'True gender equality(what feminism is preaching and strives for) would be NO to Women and children first in life and death scenarios, mandatory drafting of women in equal statistics to men for military purpose, if this is achieved and a woman can stand in the position to lay her life for her husband/man and children in life and death issues like natural disasters, terrorism, high magnitude accidents like titanic, then welcome to the world of equality.
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2012
Man and woman are equal to me. Just that many women refused to accept that.
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by Kayyy: 12:45am On Apr 17, 2012
Another way to look at this issue is this

a man 30 dates/marries 23 yrs girl- ok, 25yrs girl-0k,infact a survey of most women here would tell you the diffrence in age between their boyfriend/spouses,most are younger to them, if we are to call out the women dating younger guys on this forum or no of women we know that do it , they would be few compared to those dating guys older than them, if this whole equality thing is o true to u guys why dont we have 50/50 stats of girls dating younger guys and i mean much more younger guys like 6-10 yrs younger.

the cases of the young guys that married white grannies which was posted here on nairaland springs to mind and the views of all the females on that thread is enough to throw all this equality being preached here in the bin, i guess if it was turned around eyes would would not be raised much afterall it is at least common in the society to see.

personally from my view while i still believe feminism has played some major role in shaping our modern society today , the continous pursue of this course as far as i am concerned is mostly selective and for conveinience.
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by armyofone(m): 2:28am On Apr 17, 2012
Hauwa da abichin fa grin

didn't they say the way to a man's heart is through his throat grin

how are you, longest of time dear BB.
Don't take Lastpage too serious wink
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by lastpage: 5:04am On Apr 17, 2012
Theblessed:

[size=16pt]
Secondly, as for 'your loving attention and screaming' too bad! And what can you do about it? If you can't beat them join them - that's what I say, ok!

Is it because, I refered women to the authority supporting their fight for equality and their rights, is it why I became and attention seeker to you? It's all well! You know what? It's called knowledge, and knowledge they say, is 'POWER' - not attention seeking, ok! So, don't mess with a smart lady that knows her game!

The way I write is my style and not yours - and there's nothing you can do about it therefore, it calls for tolerance or quit out of here!!![/b][/size]
Try and read what you write, before clicking "SUBMIT" button! shocked
Everything is so jumbled and mumbled-up, you dont make sense at all!

One "smart girl" indeed! grin grin

Abeegi, stop shouting joor!

Lastpage!
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by lastpage: 5:08am On Apr 17, 2012
ronkebp:

This is too much!!! something is wrong somewhere!!! Last page!!!! you too talk!!! grin grin grin.
Olodo, l am not "talking", l am "typing"!
And l agree with you 100%, something is definitely wrong upstairs if you cant distinguish between "typing and talking"!

Take a Novel and read please!

Lastpage!
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by Reference(m): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2012
jennykadry: LMAO, So in other words, women should be raised inferior grin grin

All I owe my daughters in life is to teach them how to respect everybody and husbands more. I am not raising no daughter of mine to feel inferior when she stands beside a man and take any form of abuse from men.

It is this una type of mentality that is making women stay in abusive relationships this days because they were brought up to think they cannot make it farther than men.

Tufiakwa. sad

No, no, no. Inequality and inferiority are not one and the same, except you want to create that impression. Even amongst the female siblings, except if they are twins, they are unequal, but is one inferior to the other, no. The mere fact that the gretater percentile of men marry women younger than they are establish such unions on the basis of inequality because the man probably (very subjective) has more experience in fundamentals. It certainly does not suggest superiority or inferiority between bot partners.
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by Reference(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2012
ogugua88: No, they're not equal, as in, they're not the same. One does need the other and vice versa, however. Keys and locks are not equal, but the key has no purpose if there is no lock. A lock will remain closed and without purpose if there is no key. Tada.

Thank you ma dear, award for best picture.
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by MissyB3(f): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2012
See the rate at which this thread is growing . . .One can hardly keep up on updates. You people sef. angry

Meristem:
na people like u go destroy did world. de process don start wit satanic filisofies like urs.
by bible standard d man is the undisputed HEAD of a relationship(for single digit IQ pple like u, thats the LEADER) So where did ur bible refer to u as the NECK? Now i know y many marriages are headin for d iceberg!

You're the 1/2 Ibs brained psychopath without even a blip of common sense.
In fact, you were referring to your very own alter ego, In whose right brain, there's nothing left, and left brain, nothing is right when you typed that nonsense. Before I decide to have a civil conversation, go figure out what figure of speech is.
The husband is the head - metaphor
Wife is the neck - metaphor.
What does the neck do to the head? Support it. What does the Bible say the wife ought to do? Yes, superior cretin, that's it.
You may also need some lecture on semantics before we have that conversation; apostle Paul's metaphoric use of the word head to illustrate that the man is the LEADER of the home (his home) DOES NOT mean he is SUPERIOR to the woman or a woman. The same Paul said - '' There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus''. See what the same apostle Paul that metaphorically likened the husband to the head has to say in 1 corin 12 vs 12 - 26.

The next time you address me in such a rude manner, without first being addressed, I'll have your balls boiled and fed to hens. You insolent whelp! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by WhiteOne(f): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2012
Have you heard the words assimilation and association
Some time you have to ask yourself? This Dude or lady have lived here for over 30yrs
The state of being assimilated; people of different backgrounds come to see themselves as part of a larger national family.
as•so•ci•a•tion
Noun: 1. A group of people organized for a joint purpose: "the National Association of Broadcasters".
2. A plant community defined by a characteristic group of dominant plant species.

Are you aware of the London Riots?
There is not much assimilation and association going on.
And even some of the 2 nd or 3 rd generation is classified with an immigration background.
There might be a lot of disappointment going on with those people.
That brings me back to Mr. Obama in the White House.
Sorry, what I have seen is shocking, broken family with no men in the home, parents working 24/7 to make a living, divorce, ect.
Sometimes, I feel like cry out, where is your shame, where is your partner, men and woman alike, what are you doing to your children, “why” oh “why” you take the bad habits, the arrogance of us and make it your own, if we hardly do it.
People are running to church praying for a good wife or a good husband, praying, crying, shutting and even screeming to god, and, then you hear, oh, I had somebody and I send him or her packing, because of he/she was not for my likeness or he/she make a mistake.
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by luckgames(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
WhiteOne: Have you heard the words assimilation and association
The state of being assimilated; people of different backgrounds come to see themselves as part of a larger national family.
as•so•ci•a•tion
Noun: 1. A group of people organized for a joint purpose: "the National Association of Broadcasters".
2. A plant community defined by a characteristic group of dominant plant species.

Are you aware of the London Riots?
There is not much assimilation and association going on.
And even some of the 2 nd or 3 rd generation is classified with an immigration background.
There might be a lot of disappointment going on with those people.
That brings me back to Mr. Obama in the White House.
Sorry, what I have seen is shocking, broken family with no men in the home, parents working 24/7 to make a living, divorce, ect.

Sometimes, I feel like cry out, where is your shame, where is your partner, men and woman alike, what are you doing to your children, “why” oh “why” you take the bad habits, the arrogance of us and make it your own, if we hardly do it.
People are running to church praying for a good wife or a good husband, praying, crying, shutting and even screeming to god, and, then you hear, oh, I had somebody and I send him or her packing, because of he/she was not for my likeness or he/she make a mistake.

Love you last paragraph
I brought up the issue of assimilation and association because some people will never change or adopt
I know some very conservative white folk whom has told me that they will not going into the kitchen ( kitchen woman place)
Some time you listening to some conservative white folk,
you will think you are back in 1950/1960
We all want to get marry without understanding the challenges that comes with that institution
You might have to make some change --- adopt
mistake will be made-----forgiveness
My wife and husband is the most important people in our life ---Number One group
Husband and wife's money ------------is our family money
Re: A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal by luckgames(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
some-girl:

Your assumption.

In which of the above sentences was your point made? I seem to have missed it

Your dumb ass
My first post you commented on B
To assume is to give once opinion
Back to my first post

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You / What Advice Would You Give A Brother Who Just Turned 20? / How Did You Feel After Your First Child?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.