Stats: 3,191,289 members, 7,943,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (200809 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hahahahaha Honiepie u no go kill me ohh.i was weighin 102kg bt i now weigh 88kg.my clothes r loose dat i have to shape dem sef.at a point i stopped wearing trousers ohh bt nw na shakara now
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Welldone iyabetajos that's huge progress

What is baby making machine@honeypie
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
breakfast-tea n wheat bread,lunch-sweetptatoes,dinner-sweet melon.small excercise

Ahhh favouredgal u no no babymaking machine?choi dis woman go kill me wit laughter ohhh.na dat power house wey dey dh body wey woman go climb to get bfp hehehehehe.u don climb am before?lozzzzzzzz u b badt gal ko?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 5:50am On Jul 13, 2013
Abeg jadareese,Muma, Surefunmioluwa show i get jist for una
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2013
Hahahahahaha@ iyabeta,kip the bmm(baby making machine)up,its about the surest way to lose lots of weight.but on a serious note,you mean yu lost that much weight?chineke muo!hmmm dats serious ooo,pls tell me your step by step approach and daily regimen,i need to drop as much as 30 or even 40plus in d shortest possible time.congrats dear,its not easy.am kind of lazy with gym activities,so i tot buying a total body vibrating machine wud help,but its damn expensive,was told one that got 2m deep speed control button is 180k,i dnt need anyfin less,my fat is sturborn.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2013
Hahahahahaha@ iyabeta,kip the bmm(baby making machine)up,its about the surest way to lose lots of weight.but on a serious note,you mean yu lost that much weight?chineke muo!hmmm dats serious ooo,pls tell me your step by step approach and daily regimen,i need to drop as much as 30 or even 40plus in d shortest possible time.congrats dear,its not easy.am kind of lazy with gym activities,so i tot buying a total body vibrating machine wud help,but its damn expensive,was told one that got 2m deep speed control button is 180k,i dnt need anyfin less,my fat is sturborn.if anyone knows a magic peel abeg help your sister.iyabeta lov,hmmm i fink your bmm instructor is very gud at it,can we share?theres lov in sharing oooo,dnt b stingy.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lol..@ bbm....i get now

@honeypie dont waste your money with the vibrating machine...it doesnt work. there is no short cut in working out
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
hahahaha honiepie if i catch u ehhn.....share?nooooooooo.ahhh n i get okpa wey i want make u come chop ohhh.bt for dis?hahahaha u no go come my house again hehehehehe.na only favouedgal i go invite.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
Honiepie abt d weightloss,my doc suspects pcos so i was placed on metformin which helped me cos initially no matter hw hard i try,i dnt just loose weight.bt u cant just take metformin ohh.its a drug.n as regards pills,i have neva heard of any.i also modified my diet seriously
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Today:

Breakfast: 2 oranges and chicken

Lunch: 2 granola bars

Dinner: 1 small sized pineapple
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by justwinnie: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Favouredgal glad u r back.good luck wit d metformin.its really helpin me loose weight.i decided to do clomid+metformin dis cycle lets c ohh.breakfast-baked potatoes n pap,lunch-tiger nuts n boiled eggs 2.dinner wil b a serving ofrice wit enuf veggies.goin to d gym too. Hi just joined dis forum and loving it... Sup wit the clomid nd metformin stuff.. I knw its for conception. Is it also good for weight loss
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
Justwinnie welcome to the forum. Metformin is a drug which is used to regulate the sugar levels in the body. Popularly used by patients with diabetics type 2. With regards to fertility it is taken by patients with pcos and yes it helps loose weight but pls dont self diagnose as it has adverse side effects esp if you dont need it your sugar levels may drop beyond normal

Clomid is used to induce ovulation in annovulatory women......should be prescribed by a doctor as well as monitoring is required.

Pls see a gyneo for more details
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
justwinnie,welcome ohhh.favouredgal has said it all.favouredgal u no cm collect d okpa ohhh.....
breakfast-tea,lunch-chips(am so sorry ohhh na my sis cause am)
dinner wil b beans .
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hmmm. Dhl it to me na
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
favored gal: Hmmm. Dhl it to me na

hahahahahaha noooooo u must come collect ohhhh.hw u holding up dear,hope good.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yeah babe....thanks
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2013
Justwinnie,hw
far?can u pls tel us ur desired weight n ur present weight.also try n
be loggin ur meals.maintainin a healthy diet n excercise is also
very,very important.Gluck babes

Bia,honiepie,u no dey log ohhh kiloshele.u no go chop my sweet okpa b dat.miss ya.....
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2013
@iyabetajos are you ibo?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Breakfast: one oatmeal bar

Lunch: boiled potatoes and boiled egg whites

Dinner: pineapples
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=favored gal]@iyabetajos are you ibo?[/quote.

Twingals,pls just cm n tel us u r okay.worried abt u dear.
breakfast-skipped,lunch-beans,dinner-cabbage n vegetable local salad.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ok. Lol

Yeah whatsup with twingirls
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by justwinnie: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
@favouregal... Thanks! I understand better nw. @iyabetajos current weight: 97kg desired: 80kg(hopefully) I ll definitely start loggin my meals in.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by justwinnie: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Babes what's d watchword here? So I ll knw wt to eat nd wt nt to eat... I also ve a very sweet tongue, as in I crave sugary things a lot! Any tips on hw to overcome dt
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
@justwinnie its really up to you to dig dipper and fi d out what motivates you, weight loss especially for high bmis leads to improved fertility...but knowing that you will post your logs here may motivate you to eat cleaner

You can check previous pages for ideas on what to eat....and ad you post your log we can give you ideas as well
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Homogeneositys(f): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls where can i get dat metformin pills
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote
author=justwinnie]Babes what's d watchword here? So I ll knw wt to eat
nd wt nt to eat... I also ve a very sweet tongue, as in I crave sugary
things a lot! Any tips on hw to overcome dt[/quote]
My dear,Favouredgal has said it all.its possible for u to drop to ur desired weight.eat right n if u have to snack,snack on fruits n nuts e.g tigernuts(akihausa).whenever u crave softdrinks,take water instead
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Homogeneositys: Pls where can i get dat metformin pills

My dear,u cant just take metformin like dat ohh.it has to b prescribed by ur doctor.its given to ladies who have PCOS symptoms
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by jadareese: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2013
Iyabetajos: Abeg jadareese,Muma, Surefunmioluwa show i get jist for una
♍öřŋΐϞƍ ♍γ̲̣̣̥ surest sistas!!!  hv greatly missed u guys no be small..soo sorry for ₪Ö̤̣̇τ̩̩ loggin in all dis wyl..bn S̶̲̥̅☺ busy  hardly hv tym τ̅☺ log in.hope iv nt missed much as  no check previous pages τ̅☺ knw wats up.♍γ̲̣̣̥ log for yest. Bfast-cup ☀̤̣̈̇f cocoa drink,lunch-roasted corn /coconut,dinner small wheatmeal/soup.@iyabetajos..abeg ♍γ̲̣̣̥ ear de itch already..yarn me jist!!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hahahahahahaha Jadareese oya cm make i
scratch am for u.i wan jist u say make u dey give dh d koko more often
to lose weight hehehehe.missed u dear

breakfast-tea n wheat bread,lunch-ewedu n amala,dinner-fruit smoothie.no excercise today.am very sore
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by justwinnie: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Breakfast: donught nd green tea, skipped lunch, dinner jellof rice nd beans
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by jadareese: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
lol... if na only dat one I need to loose d weight I for don be serious Lepa by now. cos wt dis ttc issue its like everyday na potential day more so when af is absent...come o seriously.... d last af I had was in may jus after I had a hydrotubation as prescribed by my dr. and iv bn patiently expectant dat it will pay off.bt e be like say I de hope against hope as all d symptoms I initialy had has disappeared. hmmm...my sistas m jus weak over dis whole tin as d question dh Keeps askin nw is,so we won't hv children anymor as against"no show" dis month?..
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by jadareese: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
my log d for 2day,tea / 2slice of bread-bfast,corn n coconuts -lunch,handful sized rice wit veg n egg

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)