Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,572 members, 7,926,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11088598 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (19803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
debosky:

It appears you've either forgotten or were typing bollocks up there - RDM's instincts/natural tactical leaning is to be attacking, not 'preventing any opportunity of giving anything away'. To claim otherwise is unadulterated nonsense.

Wenger applied the same tactical astuteness over 6 years ago in 2005 to win the FA cup and in 2006 till we narrowly lost out to Barca due to a red card. As always, luck plays a big part in winning cups and that's what RDM had.

I was gonna post you the picture that shows rdm trophies in 3 months juxtaposed against wengers trophies in 7 years but I ain't got the time.

I don't need a lecture about rdms philosophy at west brom. His performance last season and the fact that he plays Bertrand and Ramirez over Moses Marin and Oscar is proof enough that he likes giving nothing away. If you like type epistle on his west brom days you bloody pedant. You are only schooling yourself cos I cannot take footie lectures from lilliput like yourself. The fact remains that it is not rdm squad and not rdm intention to play with porous defensive midfielders. If it was his doing he would play all the attacking wingers with mikel and lampard. But since emenalo created a lopsided squad he finds balance by playing Ramirez and Bertrand at expense of multimillion dollar wingers that emenalo signed. This is incontrovertible.

As far as determining rdms nature by looking at his past and giving it priority over his present actions, what is wengers trye nature - the Wenger of two defensive midfielders and counterattacking turnovers or the Wenger of DenOlson as dm?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
coogar:

this is the rubbish chelsea fans keep deluding themselves about - he packed the bus to make the scoreline respectable! in spite of rdm's 9-0-1 formation, barcelona still had enough chances to have won the first leg 4-0 @ stamford bridge but for cesc's idiocy in front of goal! had chelsea nullified barca's threat like guus hiddink did in 2009 @ the bridge, i would have saluted rdm's tactics - which wasn't in case. in 2009, barca had only one shot on target(iniesta's goal) throughout 90 mins!

Fact Is i dont argue Chelsea Issues wiv Chelsea dafts - U got nofin special to contribute other than Sentimental arse tinted views. . .NEXT! cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
El Guapo:

Fact Is i dont argue Chelsea Issues wiv Chelsea dafts - U got nofin special to contribute other than Sentimental arse tinted views. . .NEXT! cool

that is because you're a complete idiot who cannot stand your ground and argue objectively! you barbarians actually think because one supports another club, he does not know or he's not conversant with the happenings of another club. i am actually closer to chelsea fc than any other football club in the land.....i know more about chelsea fc even more than 50 ibimes cloned together - let alone you worm who started supporting chelsea after terry slept with wayne bridge's spouse!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
I know Oscar had a good game last night but let stop with the delusion he kept Pirlo quiet.

Anyone who has actually watched either Juve's opening games of the season or Italy qualifier's would tell u that he has been a shadow of himself this season. Not taking anything away from Oscar's energetic performance though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akbabyfaze: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
Coogar,

A football analyst who truly knows his onions about his club & other clubs does not need to be abusive. Αℓℓ you need is to make your points clear & articulate supported with valid facts.

Go & study how recognized soccer analysts make their position known...for example take a cue frm "Zonalmarking
"
NEXT...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
akbabyfaze: Coogar,

A football analyst who truly knows his onions about his club & other clubs does not need to be abusive. Αℓℓ you need is to make your points clear & articulate supported with valid facts.

Go & study how recognized soccer analysts make their position known...for example take a cue frm "Zonalmarking
"
NEXT...

another ijaw clone resurfaces.......
ibime, how do you manage to produce a version of your fat self in this economic recession - someone just discovered zonalmarking!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mikel left twitter because of the abuse he got lol. . Serves him right, he's had it coming . . . . grin. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mykali(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
lalaboi: Mikel left twitter because of the abuse he got lol. . Serves him right, he's had it coming . . . . grin. .

LOL. he's a Arrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
@ Coogar, sharrrraaap e Joor! Carry ur yeye talk to ur Manure thread. Afta yesterday game,Starboard and ruddie are still waiting for u to come up wit anoda essay in defence of Ur mavericks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
diggz: @ Coogar, sharrrraaap e Joor! Carry ur yeye talk to ur Manure thread. Afta yesterday game,Starboard and ruddie are still waiting for u to come up wit anoda essay in defence of Ur mavericks cheesy

but we won......chelsea drew!
can you see the difference, mr diggz! you look like a security officer working for mr biggs! tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HighChief4(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2012
I have been following this "Torres" debate on here for sometime now and I think those Oscar goals should settle it already

**Oscar didn't need the cream de la cream midfielders in the football world to score those two goals, especially that last one against a team like Juventus.
**If Torres was the one in Oscar's position, I really doubt he would have attempted those shots. Most times he wants to be fed like a baby.
**Oscar opened up and created the space, so I expect Torres to also create goal chances and shoot when necessary instead of waiting for through-passes

Lastly, I hope more Chelsea midfielders start scoring goals, cos Torres has obviously refused to score while blaming everybody for his goals drought.

****Thats my opinion and am entitled to it, so nobody should try shoving down his own opinion down my throat.***

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 12:16am On Sep 21, 2012
High_Chief: I have been following this "Torres" debate on here for sometime now and I think those Oscar goals should settle it already

**Oscar didn't need the cream de la cream midfielders in the football world to score those two goals, especially that last one against a team like Juventus.
**If Torres was the one in Oscar's position, I really doubt he would have attempted those shots. Most times he wants to be fed like a baby.
**Oscar opened up and created the space, so I expect Torres to also create goal chances and shoot when necessary instead of waiting for through-passes

Lastly, I hope more Chelsea midfielders start scoring goals, cos Torres has obviously refused to score while blaming everybody for his goals drought.

****Thats my opinion and am entitled to it, so nobody should try shoving down his own opinion down my throat.***

end of story!!

i am a torres fan but right now words cant describe how much i loathe him
i dont want to even see him on blue again EVA!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:58am On Sep 21, 2012
High_Chief: I have been following this "Torres" debate on here for sometime now and I think those Oscar goals should settle it already

SHIKENA. No long talk Allah Kiyaye.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 21, 2012

Thanks.
Oscar played in the same unimaginative, no-chance creating side (as they said)as Torres yet he cropped two goals.
Mr. Torres is still keeping shape and dancing all over the pitch.
Sigh.I wonder when folks are going to realize that waste is done as a striking force.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2012
Ok, I Need someone to explain.. Why supporting Torres with his bad performance but hating and criticizing Mikel with his bad performance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2012
Have faith in your team mate's, haters are making you think what they what you to think.

We are family, we played well, we just made some mistake and that happens.

At-least we didn't lose the game guys smiley KTBFFH #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2012
WONDERKID

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2012
The revisionists are in the building. "RDM being a manager who doesn't give anything away" on the back of half a season's success - the nature of which still polarizes the views of many fans and pundits. Dudes are already tagging it "undisputed tactical achievement"

Like a fellow Chelsea fan says, RDM is holding back on showing some balls because now he has a job to lose as opposed to when he had one to win.

---------------------------------------------------

The excitement we are getting from the likes of Hazard and Oscar should not take away the fact that our last 3 games have been 1 loss and 2 draws. It's very easy to slip into period of poor results.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2012

this point makes no sense at all......oscar is an attacking midfielder, he makes goals(that's his role), torres is a centre-forward, he relies on his midfielders to score.(that's his role). how many times has rooney scored by making his own goal? all rooney's goals are direct feeds from wingers and midfielders. all van persie's goals are direct feeds from his wingers/midfielders. so anyone comparing oscar to torres knows little about football. oscar is in the thick of things, torres isn't! the only way you can tell midfielders are doing a good job is when the strikers are scoring tap-ins!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2012
nateevs: The revisionists are in the building. "RDM being a manager who doesn't give anything away" on the back of half a season's success - the nature of which still polarizes the views of many fans and pundits. Dudes are already tagging it "undisputed tactical achievement"

Like a fellow Chelsea fan says, RDM is holding back on showing some balls because now he has a job to lose as opposed to when he had one to win.

And for you, "showing balls" means dropping Lampard for Luiz (who has never played CM), in order to drop Ramires for Marin/Moses/Oscar.

Eeeeediot!!!

I would understand all these "showing balls" rhetoric if Chelsea actually had a defensive midfielder with the pace (and passing ability) to cover being kept on the bench for Lamps, Mikel.

As it is, your "show some balls" rhetoric is just a shot in the dark that Luiz would succeed in midfield.

And how does one sell that to the players in training? "Hey Lamps and Mikel, this monday morning, we are going to be working on Luiz in central midfield cos you guys are too slow. And sorry Romeu, I know you've been waiting for your turn but you are too slow as well. Oh and Ramires, you cant pass the ball, so this morning, I am going to rip up the script and work on playing Luiz in midfield."

Fantastic man management.

Guy, suck it up. I know it pains you. RDM is the most successful manager in the history of your club, not AVB.

Look at the bitter guy counting games as if he is looking forward to some sacking. When these eediots were showing their formations in July, they showed us formation with Lamps, Mikel as DM and CM and called it "a defensive formation". Now its not defensive enough for them. Some showed us formation with Mikel, Oscar, Marin, Hazard and Mata in the same midfield like they are playing fantasy manager. I told this nincompoop that this team is unbalanced and he even started arguing with Ritchboy that all these players fit into the team. Because Nateevs has been found to be an eediot (once again), it is convenient to lay blame at his pet hate RDM.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2012
Ibime:
Guy, suck it up. I know it pains you. RDM is the most successful manager in the history of your club, not AVB.

Look at the bitter guy counting games as if he is looking forward to some sacking. When these eediots were showing their formations in July, they showed us formation with Lamps, Mikel as DM and CM and called it "a defensive formation". Now its not defensive enough for them. Some showed us formation with Mikel, Oscar, Marin, Hazard and Mata in the same midfield like they are playing fantasy manager. I told this nincompoop that this team is unbalanced and he even started arguing with Ritchboy that all these players fit into the team. Because Nateevs has been found to be an eediot (once again), it is convenient to lay blame at his pet hate RDM.

finishing 6th on the table makes rdm the most successful manager in the history of chelsea? ibime is a disgraceful twerp!
honestly, i give up at this stage....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2012
You are going to burst your heart over your keyboard dude. By showing balls, RDM has to drop a 34 year old. I am sorry you don't like it. No top team in the PL plays with a 34 year old for 90mins in every single game.

Should he replace with Luiz, I don't know. It's an option. Would it work? I have no phucking idea. None of us knew Mikel could ever play as a DM.

And how does one sell that to the players in training? "Hey Lamps and Mikel, this monday morning, we are going to be working on Luiz in central midfield cos you guys are too slow. And sorry Romeu, I know you've been waiting for your turn but you are too slow as well. Oh and Ramires, you cant pass the ball, so this morning, I am going to rip up the script and work on playing Luiz in midfield."

You are more stoopid than I thought. In short you are telling us that RDM has not the balls to tell his players what options there could be for fear of the fact that it doesn't sound right? What exactly is your argument?

Eeediot. . How did he sell it to players in training that Ramires needs to play on the right? How did he sell it in training that in-experienced Bertrand will play ahead of Malouda in the UCL final?

I hope you know that in Brazil's last game, Menezes played Ramires in CM. You obviously know more and that's why you are a manager with a 6 figure salary. How does Menezes manage it and RDM can't?

For the record, I have never said RDM is a bad manager. The worst I have gone is that, he has been lucky and he needs to find more than luck if he wants to succeed more. Also I have mentioned time and again that the jury is still out. However, your stick gets strong at the mention of your favourites who can do all wrong without any manner of criticism. Do I give a toss? You bet I don't.

If you like, you can burst an artery you fat shameless bootlicker. tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
nateevs: You are going to burst your heart over your keyboard dude. By showing balls, RDM has to drop a 34 year old. I am sorry you don't like it. No top team in the PL plays with a 34 year old for 90mins in every single game.

Should he replace with Luiz, I don't know. It's an option. Would it work? I have no phucking idea. None of us knew Mikel could ever play as a DM.

Let quantify your argument.

The other day you said:

. Luiz Mikel

Mata Oscar Hazard

In other words, drop Lampard for Luiz in order to allow 3 attacking midfielders.

That is your idea of "showing balls". A gamble in essence.

Luiz playing in midfield is something you break in softly like against Nordsjaelland or League Cup.

But we know you as an eediot from day one. Last season, you urged AVB to "show balls" and congratulated him for "showing balls", and he got the sack!!!

nateevs:
I hope you know that in Brazil's last game, Menezes played Ramires in CM. You obviously know more and that's why you are a manager with a 6 figure salary. How does Menezes manage it and RDM can't?

Hmmm. . . so says the hypocrite who agrees that Ramires is not good enough to play central midfield. All of a sudden, "showing balls" means RDM should go and do what you have advised us not to do in the past - play Ramires in central midfield.

Now, kindly tell us why Menezes dropped Ramires for the last two years if not the same reason.

My stance on this has been clear from day one. Mikel is not quick enough to cover these guys. I said it in June, July and still say it in September. Mikel just deleted his twitter account because half of Chelsea fans think likewise. The other half think Lampard should be the one dropped.

I could easily be the one saying RDM should "grow some balls" and drop Mikel for Luiz, but I have common sense unlike some nincompoop who thought everything was hunky dory at start of season and arguing with Ritchboy when Ritchboy said such midfield will get demolished. But instead of bursting vessels over Mikel or blaming RDM, I rather understand the way he sets about rectifying the situation - by balancing the wingers. My blame lies solely with club management and their buying policy which is why I said in summer time that Chelsea cannot win the league with such lack of pace in DM and Centre-back to cover the attacking players. Meanwhile you were yarning that we dont need any more physical players and telling Ritchboy how we would turn up at Etihad, Camp Nou and Emirates and dominate them.

I am of the belief that all these attacking players can be accommodated by replacing Mikel with a fast aggressive DM, but no need to burst an artery over it.

Once again, Nateevs realises he has been an eediot all summer, and reaches for his favourite whipping boy Lampard.

2008 - Lampard should be dropped. He cannot play Scolari diamond formation. Scolari says Lampard was his best player. 20 goals and 19 assists follow.

2009 - Lampard should be dropped. He cannot play Ancelotti diamond formation. 27 goals and 20 assists follow

2010 - Lampard injured for four months. Came back and took Chelsea into title contention. 13 goals in half a season. Cant remember Nateevs excuse then, but Im sure he said Lampard should be dropped

2011 - Lampard should be dropped because he cant press high enough. Lampard rob Messi twice to set up Ramires. Lamps rob Jay Spearing to set up FA Cup final winning goal. The rest is history.

2012 - New invention. Lamps should be dropped. "Double pivot" and bla bla bla. Mikel needs a quicker partner.

Hahahaha. Did Lampard fork your missus?

Yeah, I have favourites - favourites who are trusted through their history of achievement eg Lamps, Ivanovic, Cole, RDM etc. A wise man taught me never to question records.

Who are your favourites? Scolari, AVB, Torres, Deco, Mikel.

Now he is telling us RDM got lucky. Was AVB unlucky? grin grin grin

Nateevs, you are a disgrace!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ibime:
2008 - Lampard should be dropped. He cannot play Scolari diamond formation. Scolari says Lampard was his best player. 20 goals and 19 assists follow.

2009 - Lampard should be dropped. He cannot play Ancelotti diamond formation. 27 goals and 20 assists follow

2010 - Lampard injured for four months. Came back and took Chelsea into title contention. 13 goals in half a season. Cant remember Nateevs excuse then, but Im sure he said Lampard should be dropped

2011 - Lampard should be dropped because he cant press high enough. Lampard rob Messi twice to set up Ramires. Lamps rob Jay Spearing to set up FA Cup final winning goal. The rest is history.

2012 - New invention. Lamps should be dropped. "Double pivot" and bla bla bla. Mikel needs a quicker partner.

how many of these goals are from cheap penalty kicks/freekicks? lampard has scored 5 goals for club/country this season - only one of them is from open play! let's scratch that.....frank lampard has scored more from the penalty spot than any player in the entire chelsea history.....let's scratch that again.....frank lampard has scored from the penalty spot more than any player in the england national team! ibime, lampard's stats don't fool footie acolytes. if ramirez/mikel were also given the task of burying it from 12 yards, they would score aplenty!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
coogar:

how many of these goals are from cheap penalty kicks/freekicks? lampard has scored 5 goals for club/country this season - only one of them is from open play! let's scratch that.....frank lampard has scored more from the penalty spot than any player in the entire chelsea history.....let's scratch that again.....frank lampard has scored from the penalty spot more than any player in the england national team! ibime, lampard's stats don't fool footie acolytes. if ramirez/mikel were also given the task of burying it from 12 yards, they would score aplenty!

Why dont you tell us?

188 goals for Chelsea. 188 42 penalties!!!

Lemme help you with another stat:

Frank Lampard has created 222 chances in the Premier League since 2009/10 season.

http://www.thechels.co.uk/2012-09-15-saturday-sixes/

How many has shekpe keeper converted? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ibime:

Why dont you tell us?

188 goals for Chelsea. 188 42 penalties!!!

Lemme help you with another stat:

Frank Lampard has created 222 chances in the Premier League since 2009/10 season.

http://www.thechels.co.uk/2012-09-15-saturday-sixes/

How many has shekpe keeper converted? grin grin grin

torres didn't join chelsea until january 2011 though, so some of the 222 chances you claimed were when torres was at liverpool.
then again, how many of these matches did torres play....how many of these chances were corner kicks, indirect freekicks that were aimed towards ivanovic, terry, etc?
i rest my case....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
@ Nateevs

I will soon start charging royalties for allowing peeps to use terms like phat bootlicker. tongue

Quick question for Ibime - are you claiming RDM has NO input into player purchases? Answers on a postcard.

This blaming of Emenalo for everything is simply too convenient - it allows RDM to take the credit for anything good that results from the squad, but a quick fallback on Emenalo as the culprit if things go wrong.

Of course it's clear RDM isn't in full control of transfers, but it is apparent that RDM doesn't rate Romeu as he's been sidelined, and if he really wanted a DM, Chelski willing to splash out for Oscar and Hazard would have got him one.

As for all this talk about 'fast' DMs, it wasn't the absence of a 'fast' DM that killed Chelski against Juventus, it was abject defending and ball watching. No matter how 'fast' or 'aggressive' a DM is, losing the ball and standing still coupled with mor0nic defending by Terry and Luiz will cost you goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
debosky:
Of course it's clear RDM isn't in full control of transfers, but it is apparent that RDM doesn't rate Romeu as he's been sidelined, and if he really wanted a DM, Chelski willing to splash out for Oscar and Hazard would have got him one.

@ bolded,

Just leave it there!

Romeu is pretty much the same speed as Mikel although more aggressive. His time will come. Its a long season. Having cleared the decks in midfield, he is obviously part of the plan.

RDM does not even make requests on which players he wants. If he did, we would see at least one player that he requested. There is no such player in Chelsea squad that RDM requested so yes, RDM has 0% input. Even the Fellaini they are talking of for January is long-time Emenalo target.

We all see it, we all acknowledge it, that Lamps and Mikel are too slow to cover the rest. I believe RDM is smart enough to know what we laymen know. The evidence that he knows it can be seen in him compensating by balancing the part of the pitch where he has room for manouvre - the wingers.

Meanwhile, you failed to tell us who the real Wenger is - the Wenger of Manu Petit, Gilberto Silva and Vieira playing counterattacking turnovers, or the Wenger of Denilson as DM.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ibime:

@ bolded,

Just leave it there!

Romeu is pretty much the same speed as Mikel although more aggressive. His time will come. Its a long season. Having cleared the decks in midfield, he is obviously part of the plan.

RDM does not even make requests on which players he wants. If he did, we would see at least one player that he requested. There is no such player in Chelsea squad that RDM requested so yes, RDM has 0% input. Even the Fellaini they are talking of for January is long-time Emenalo target.

And you know this for a fact?

Meanwhile, you failed to tell us who the real Wenger is - the Wenger of Manu Petit, Gilberto Silva and Vieira playing counterattacking turnovers, or the Wenger of Denilson as DM.

Answer the question for yourself - how many years did Denilson play as DM and how many years did Petit, Silva and Vieira play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
chic2pimp: I know Oscar had a good game last night but let stop with the delusion he kept Pirlo quiet.

Anyone who has actually watched either Juve's opening games of the season or Italy qualifier's would tell u that he has been a shadow of himself this season. Not taking anything away from Oscar's energetic performance though.

Still Gotta give him some Credit though -- One cant underrate Pirlo's Rustiness cheesy tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
Lemme Reserve ma Commentz wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
nateevs: The revisionists are in the building. "RDM being a manager who doesn't give anything away" on the back of half a season's success - the nature of which still polarizes the views of many fans and pundits. Dudes are already tagging it "undisputed tactical achievement"

---------------------------------------------------

The excitement we are getting from the likes of Hazard and Oscar should not take away the fact that our last 3 games have been 1 loss and 2 draws. It's very easy to slip into period of poor results.

uncle,
go and start ur coaching carrier from somewhere and leave a champions league winner alone. one professor of football(wenger) is inviting one small boy(pep) who RDM sacked from his job a couple of months back for lectures on modern football.
RDM is the in-thing.
he defiled england and won europe. he stepped on where wenger fears to match in all his wonderful carrier.
like i said, go back to ur village and start ur carrier as a coach from there believe u me, by the time u come back, RDM must have gon back to Italy for retirement.
every nigerian knows everything yet we know nothing.
all your coaching senses, the eagles are fighting to win ordinary liberia. na u go come coach chelsea to beat barca and buyern.
abegi, do u know where these coins atm machines are located cos i need some coins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (19803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omoluabi16(m), stephennel(m), kingBolton, DammyOlu123(m), fredoooooo, airmark(m), Caicedobets(m), MorataFC and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.