Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,572 members, 7,926,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11088648 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (19803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

The minutes Ba has played is not even the bone of contention here...

the retard made this statement:

My question remains...How can a man who has started 60% of all games he was eligible to play be on the bench HALF THE TIME?

How can a man who has started 70% percent of all games he has played in for Chelsea be on the bench HALF THE TIME?

In the 15 games that Ba was eligible for- He racked up 755 minutes out of a total of 1350
same Time frame Torres has racked up 650 out of 1350

How has Ba been on the bench half the time?

Dayo please answer...I dey beg now

If you cant see that a striker who has played only 55% of minutes eligible for has played just about half of the time, Then there is no way i can help you

I dont teach elementary mathematics

Calculate what percentage of 1350 is 755minutes Ba has played and there you have your answer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:
If you cant see that a striker who has played only 55% of minutes eligible for has played just about half of the time, Then there is no way i can help you

Calculate what percentage of 1350 is 755minutes Ba has played and there you have your answer

but you said ba has spent more than half on the bench.....is 44% more than half?? grin cheesy see as jackbauerballs took you to the cleaners.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

I cannot help you either.

I doubt anyone can.

56% compared to 48%

And you say they are the same.

You should go back to whoever sponsored you through school and plead for mercy.

You are a disgrace.

What did you study again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:
I doubt anyone can.

56% compared to 48%

You are a disgrace.

jackbauer - please, don't kill dayo for me.
i know he's an uneducated tool but he's still our tool. if he does now, who are we going to laugh at? he's lost every argument he has put forward today - he must have woken up from the wrong side of the bed cos his lunacy today is peerless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

I doubt anyone can.

56% compared to 48%

You are a disgrace.

48% and 55% are still within the limits of Halfway.

I am liking this your new copout. the same person that was brandishing 75% 80% figures before has now been schooled

All these could have been avoided if you went to a proper school
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

I am liking this your new copout. the same person that was brandishing 75% 80% figures before has now been schooled

55% is within the limits of half-way? it's closer to 60% than 50%
may amadioha thunder your keyboard - the same dayo that claimed demba ba has spent more than half(50% upwards) on the bench. why is it so difficult for you to admit your errors?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
El Guapo: Jack think Critically and stop posting like ur dinner bills depends solely on Coogar's Mastercard! grin

grin grin grin

All of una be weyrey! undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

I was going to offer a truce, but you just had to come back with your stupidity.

Ok let me hit you for six

In the Last 15 games for which Ba has been eligible, There have been only 10 games where both Torres and Ba have participated.

Thats roughly around 900 minutes.

During this time Torres has clocked up 454 minutes...thats about 50.4%
In the same time frame Ba has racked up 575 minutes...A whopping 64%

That means Ba is 14% more likely to be playing any Chelsea game in which both him and Torres are on the team sheet.

Yet you question my education...

You clearly unintelligent specimen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

I was going to offer a truce, but you just had to come back with your stupidity.

Ok let me hit you for six

In the Last 15 games for which Ba has been eligible, There have been only 10 games where both Torres and Ba have participated.

Thats roughly around 900 minutes.

During this time Torres has clocked up 454 minutes...thats about 50.4%
In the same time frame Ba has racked up 575 minutes...A whopping 64%

That means Ba is 14% more likely to be playing any Chelsea game in which both him and Torres are on the team sheet.

Yet you question my education...

You clearly unintelligent specimen.

Truce between what and what? or who and who?

What a daft way of analysing figures

The total minutes played is 1350

Torres has 638 which is 47% of it and Demba ba has 755 which is 55% of it

What did you study in school in case you went to one?

In those games where both were eligible

Demba ba got 755 mins and had 26 shots 4 goals

Torres had 18 shots and 1 goal

End of story
Knockout
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

What a daft way of analysing figures

The total minutes played is 1350

Torres has 638 which is 47% of it and Demba ba has 755 which is 55% of it

What did you study in school in case you went to one?

You are clearly a fool

I am conveying the percentage of games in which both players played mutually exclusively in the same match.

In any match where both Torres and Ba contributed, Ba was on the Pitch 64% of the time and Torres 36%

To extrapolate it even further, this means that in any game Torres and Ba are likely to play in, Expect Ba to play the 1st hour, and Torres to play the last 30 minutes!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

You are clearly a fool

I am conveying the percentage of games in which both players played mutually exclusively in the same match.

In any match where both Torres and Ba contributed, Ba was on the Pitch 64% of the time and Torres 36%

To extrapolate it even further, this means that in any game Torres and Ba are likely to play in, Expect Ba to play the 1st hour, and Torres to play the last 30 minutes!

In those games where both were eligible a total of 1350 minutes

Torres had 638mins 18 shots and 1 goal[/b]

End of story
Knockout

To analyse with common sense you cant just to thrown tantrums on the web When we are talking about football Analysis or even Numnerical analysis

I am Mohammed Ali you are David izonritei
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

In those games where both were eligible a total of 1350 minutes

Torres had 638mins 18 shots and 1 goal[/b]

End of story
Knockout

To analyse with common sense you cant just to thrown tantrums on the web When we are talking about football Analysis or even Numnerical analysis

I am Mohammed Ali you are David izonritei

grin cheesy grin cheesy

I hail you Mohammed!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: grin cheesy grin cheesy

I hail you Mohammed!!

Better.

Well done May you learn and grow up to be like me David izonritei grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu: I am Mohammed Ali you are David izonritei
WTF?! grin

Weyrey leleyi o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Better.

Well done May you learn and grow up to be like me David izonritei grin grin

Lmao...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Lmao...

Abi na Joe Lasisi, Richard igbinegu, Samuel Peters or na Duncan Dokiwari you wan be?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2013
Tonight we will give the dud a full 90 mins and let's see what he comes up with. Some people will come up with an excuse and say his failure doesn't matter because it is not a premiership game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2013
sephia: Tonight we will give the dud a full 90 mins and let's see what he comes up with. Some people will come up with an excuse and say his failure doesn't matter because it is not a premiership game.

Amid his Anzhi Move -- ''Torres, however, is determined to stay and fight for his place, rejecting any notion of an escape route to an easier league''
- How Disappointing
embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2013
Courtois :

Courtois recently set a new club record after Atletico went 820 minutes without conceding a goal, until they lost 1-0 to Real Sociedad on Sunday.

In 26 La Liga games this season, the Belgian has kept 14 clean sheets. In the 2011/2012 season, the 21-year-old played 37 league games, making 87 saves in the process.

Along with the 26 La Liga games Courtois has played in this season, he has also been picked six times for Belgium. Four of those six games came in World Cup Qualifiers, showing the faith that his national side have placed in such a young player.

Record Breaker!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2013
It's seems that we are about to put our hands in our pockets again this summer after some photos of "leaked" Chelsea kits have appeared on the net. undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2013
Rumour if rife at the moment about the future of Jose Mourinho with speculation in some quarters that he has ALREADY SIGNED an agreement to leave Real Madrid this summer and in addition, he has already agreed a deal to become manager somewhere else.

Now, I for one am hoping that it's to come back to Chelsea and finish the job he started here. It seems that Roman Abramovich is already working his magic according to http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/383959/Abramovich-heightens-Chelsea-return-for-Mourinho-with-350k-watch

The article quotes Spanish TV Programme Punto Pelota who state that Mourinho had been given a watch by Roman Abramovich valued at around £350,000!!!.

That's a one hell of a gift just to come "out of the blue" isn't it!. However, I don't care what Roman does as long as he gets him to come back and Kick Nateev's Fat Ediot Rafa Out
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
^^^Forget Mourinho, Guus is on his way.

Home kit is crap, Away kit is solid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
El Guapo: However, I don't care what Roman does as long as he gets him to come back and Kick Nateev's Fat Ediot Rafa Out grin

This is a joke right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
That is the worst piece of kit I have in my life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
Also think it would be hiddink coming and would prefer him to mourinho.

On the flipside, abeg make this Torres arguement stop. Ah ah, discussing one man for close to 20 pages?! Haba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hiddink too old! Yall should go for someone younger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
Why dont they give Fernadud Penalties like they give RVP and other strikers

I dey laff ooooo

Once a dud always a Dud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
torres scored and created plenty of chances. who hasn't missed a penalty? thankfully, torres scored the winner in this game before the ba acolytes would say his goal is meaningless.

critics - the floor is open for you!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
coogar: torres scored and created plenty of chances.
who hasn't missed a penalty?

I thought the reason he isnt scoring is that they dont give him penalties to play

1 goal in 360 Europa minutes vs Gypsies calls for celebration
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
coogar: torres scored and created plenty of chances. who hasn't missed a penalty? thankfully, torres scored the winner in this game before the ba acolytes would say his goal is meaningless.

critics - the floor is open for you!

How many goals in all competition in 2013 Calendar year? Dont forget in how many minutes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
dayokanu:
I thought the reason he isnt scoring is that they dont give him penalties to play
1 goal in 360 Europa minutes vs Gypsies calls for celebration

the gypsies are better than all the teams ba has scored against in a chelsea shirt! every top player in the premier league this season has missed a penalty. van persie, rooney, mata, lampard, gerrard, etc. torres scored the winner(an exquisite goal for that matter). cometh the hour, cometh the man!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
coogar:

the gypsies are better than all the teams ba has scored against in a chelsea shirt! every top player in the premier league this season has missed a penalty. van persie, rooney, mata, lampard, gerrard, etc. torres scored the winner(an exquisite goal for that matter). cometh the hour, cometh the man!

I didnt know the gypsies were better than West Brom the 7th placed team in the EPL? interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (19803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot, stephennel(m), Demolz, fredoooooo, DammyOlu123(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.