Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,570 members, 7,926,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11088535 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (19803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
Not again!!! Off to bed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
HIDDINK AS director and mourinho as manager ,emenalo back to scouting ,....wont be bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
as for nando, maybe we they should exempt him from anger management sessions at cobhams and get the boys to piss him before every game,so the rush of blood could make him play normal.think we can get malouda to do the job of pissing him off grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Even Romeu scores penalties. What a pity. 2 goals this year for 50mil while the 7mil man has 4 already.
The economists should please calculate ROI for us.

Ps: those kits look fake, adidas has more class.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
mithel: HIDDINK AS director and mourinho as manager ,emenalo back to scouting ,....wont be bad

Hiddink as director or manager, Emenalo back to scouting or sacked (doesn't matter to me either way), but one thing for sure, Jose ain't working under no TD. But if any director is diplomatic or sensible and tactically aware enough to serve as TD to Mourinho, Hiddink is it. He is tactically aware of different styles and has even played JM style when he was at Chelsea. Not mumu like Emenalo who doesn't know what qualities players need to have to balance each other.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ibime:

Hiddink as director or manager, Emenalo back to scouting or sacked (doesn't matter to me either way), but one thing for sure, Jose ain't working under no TD. But if any director is diplomatic or sensible and tactically aware enough to serve as TD to Mourinho, Hiddink is it. He is tactically aware of different styles and has even played JM style when he was at Chelsea. Not mumu like Emenalo who doesn't know what qualities players need to have to balance each other.

thats why i chose hiddink,plus i think he wanted that job before ..

in other stories,am just curious o,where is that estranged hot head one time chelsea manager ten cate grin ,
mithel:

thats why i chose hiddink,plus i think he wanted that job before ..

in other stories,am just curious o,where is that estranged hot head one time chelsea manager ten cate grin

lol,could have sworn i thought he managed a game for chelsea after grant was sacked ,he dey greece sha lol,the guy was just gbeff
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
Torres's should also score against West Ham, in order to fully regain his confidence.

Anyway, I predict a Chelsea v Real Madrid UEFA Super Cup cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
CFCfan: Torres's should also score against West Ham, in order to fully regain his confidence.

Anyway, I predict a Chelsea v Real Madrid UEFA Super Cup cool

After 3 years some people are still waiting for Torres to regain his confidence?

If anybody clapping and hoping on Torres to resurrect himself has eyes, he wouldn't want such limited horrendous player leading his team, not even when confident.

Please o, I know the powers that be would see this as an opportunity to protect Torres fragile confidence by selecting him against West Ham but they best not try that rubbish cos I have just purchased Demba Ba for my fantasy team couple days ago!!! angry

Haven't we wasted enough ninjas talents and confidence (Sturridge, Lukaku) trying to protect that horrendous footballers confidence? Now you want them to do the same to Ba. Abeg Torres has cost us enough good people at this club, whether RDM, Sturridge or 2 years of Lukakus life. It's been 3 seasons. Move on!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
dayokanu:
I didnt know the gypsies were better than West Brom the 7th placed team in the EPL? interesting

why are west brom not in europe?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
CFC shouldn't buy any new players in the summer. The management could recall Essien and Lukaku, who are both on loan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:01am On Mar 15, 2013
where's that useless kraut comparing west brom to steaua bucharest that gave chelsea a tough time tonight in a make or mar tie?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 15, 2013
At least Torres scored a sweet goal today....

Shame about the Pena...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2013
jackbauersballs: At least Torres scored a sweet goal today....

Shame about the Pena...

the ever reliable lampard missed one at a crucial moment and chelsea lost! torres scored the winner and missed a pen. if he had scored it, it wouldn't have made any difference.....he's completed the job.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:14am On Mar 15, 2013
Sergio Ramos Torres

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2013
nateevs:

This is a joke right?

Always thought u were a Big fan of 'Fat Rafa'? undecided

Dont get it twisted when i call him a 'Fat ediot' - He's not the best of Gaffers

Ibime: ^^^Forget Mourinho, Guus is on his way.

Home kit is crap, Away kit is solid.

Well, i'd love to have Jose back. U'd benefit more from the return sef - Emenalo would Leave! http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/mourinho-tells-chelsea-its-me-or-emenalo-you-choose-3867091#.UUMscjeNDg4

I Totally agree that the Home kit is a piece of shiit - What were Adidas thinking?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2013
jackbauersballs: At least Torres scored a sweet goal today....

Shame about the Pena...

Goal created by thisame 'Greedy Goals Searching' Midfielders.

Nando holds the key to his Breakthrough Man, not the team!

CFCfan: CFC shouldn't buy any new players in the summer. The management could recall Essien and Lukaku, who are both on loan.

Dont u think we've felt enough heat of a thin squad? Its apparent, there's no healthy competition amongst the team - A need to lure in One or Two legs would be the perfect Idea.

I'd rather Love if we cashed on 'the Bison' Essien. Not minding the good form he's showing at Madrid, he doesn't have a future with us - Dont i Just love Arturo Vidal cheesy
Swap Nando plus cash for Falcao, recall Lukaku, keep Ba and have 3 of them Vying for the top spot!

Recall De bruyne and Kalas, this two have proven that they're World beaters same goes with Chalobah, Courtois, Van anholt, Bruma, Omeruo, Piazon and Josh - But the latter list still need to keep getting their feets wet in the game, next 2 years would have some of them be in the First XI.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2013
for some weird reason,i dont want falcao again......or lemme just say i have developed a phobia for strikers with huge price tags , its hard to forget shevy and nando
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2013
dayokanu: Sergio Ramos Torres

torres cannot score then this happened

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^ Mata and Hazard connecting well to feed him - How come the midfielders weren't 'Goal Lurkers' Lastnite? undecided

mithel: for some weird reason,i dont want falcao again......or lemme just say i have developed a phobia for strikers with huge price tags , its hard to forget shevy and nando

Sheva's acquisition wasn't approved by Jose - From an angle, there was that big probability he'd be yard off the pace and would lose a great chunk of that lethal finishing ability that had made him the most feared predator in Europe.
For Nando, Nawao -- Until he settles his scores with the Spanish Mermaids -- We can move on from there.

Try to see things from an entirely different perspective -- Inductive Reasoning doesn't help.

Big money Buys never excelled doesn't mean they will never excel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^^
Yeah, Sheva and Ballack were solely brought to SB by Abramovich. It was unfortunate that at the time Sheva came to CFC, he was nursing an injury, which prevented him from giving his best to the club. The only striker that has flourished at Chelsea in the last 8 years was Didier Drogba. I guess he was largely successful due to his physical style of play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar:

torres cannot score then this happened

2 goals In how many minutes played in the 2013 calendar year?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
dayokanu:
2 goals In how many minutes played in the 2013 calendar year?

always add assists to his tally. they are as important as goals. 3 assists > 2 goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
The waste pipe dropped from Spain's squad. Meanwhile the 'selfish' players he plays with at Chelsea who play insipid football that can't get anything out of any striker get call-ups.

Yoruba people get sense when they said "Aala ni y'o f'oko ole han" grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar:

always add assists to his tally. they are as important as goals. 3 assists > 2 goals.

Demba ba has 4 goals 1 assist in lesser minutes played

Torres is still a dud A certified one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
dayokanu:
Demba ba has 4 goals 1 assist in lesser minutes played
Torres is still a dud A certified one

lesser minutes played? how?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar:

How many minutes did it take Torres to get 2 goals and 3 assist in the 2013 calendar year vs How many minutes it took Demba ba to get 4 goals and 1 assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
dayokanu:
How many minutes did it take Torres to get 2 goals and 3 assist in the 2013 calendar year vs How many minutes it took Demba ba to get 4 goals and 1 assist

2013 calendar starting from ba's chelsea debut or january 1 2013?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar:

2013 calendar starting from ba's chelsea debut or january 1 2013?

Anyone you choose. How many minutes did it take Torres to get 2 goals and 3 assists

We all know Demba has 755mins at Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
dayokanu:

Anyone you choose. How many minutes did it take Torres to get 2 goals and 3 assists

We all know Demba has 755mins at Chelsea

it's rëtarded.....
torres plays in the europa league and ba does not play in it. how do we bridge such together? we don't know how ba how would have fared playing with quality european side.

none of the teams ba has scored against in a chelsea shirt is in the top 450 ranking in europe. that factor alone puts ba's chelsea achievement into the bin. until ba scores against arsenal, man city, man utd while wearing a chelsea shirt, any comparison is null and void or at best premature!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar:

You never tire to engage Dayo?

I discovered there was no debate long ago.

Dayo is not interested in Stats or facts...He is only interested in his opinion.

He's very often wrong opinions...

Anyways...

About to go smoke that spliff with my oga at the top.

If anybody is around Euston station/ Tottenham court road this night, I full ground for the green man pub
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
coogar: it's rëtarded.....
torres plays in the europa league and ba does not play in it. how do we bridge such together? we don't know how ba how would have fared playing with quality european side.

none of the teams ba has scored against in a chelsea shirt is in the top 450 ranking in europe. that factor alone puts ba's chelsea achievement into the bin. until ba scores against arsenal, man city, man utd while wearing a chelsea shirt, any comparison is null and void or at best premature!

So why count the goal Torres scored in a competition Ba is ineligible to play in
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
jackbauersballs:
You never tire to engage Dayo?
I discovered there was no debate long ago.

Dayo is not interested in Stats or facts...He is only interested in his opinion.
He's very often wrong opinions...

Anyways...
About to go smoke that spliff with my oga at the top.

If anybody is around Euston station/ Tottenham court road this night, I full ground for the green man pub

you stay in london? bloody hell.......:how come i never knew all these years? the only other tool i know as a londoner in this thread is fat ibime. nateevs is always busy. fück knows what he does for a living.

dayokanu:
So why count the goal Torres scored in a competition Ba is ineligible to play in

show me where i counted it.....don't disappoint me o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (19803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), MorataFC, SirAce, MeniMeni, Noah13, rooftops, stephennel(m), zeusis(m), iamoyindamola(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.