Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

So They Never Really Loved MKO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So They Never Really Loved MKO (17814 Views)

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / MKO Abiola: How He Died - Dr Ore Falomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by joephemzyz(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2012
Naming abuja after mko wulda been better since we all agree d man was and is a national hero....besides washington DC is a good example...
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by jmaine: 11:12am On May 30, 2012
Demdem:

grin grin grin

it took FG/PDP more than a week to respond to the N155 Malabu oil scandal. Patience guy, this issue is still a little more than 24hrs.

grin grin grin

interesting proposition . . .worth holding on to . . .
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Nobody: 11:15am On May 30, 2012
Beaf:

It sounds like a very solid rejection of MKO from where I stand. I will repeat that I am very proud to have personally taken part in MKO struggle as a mere teenager, indeed I visited his house at Opebi on quite a few occasions.

What is going on is deeply shocking, embarrassing and painful. The arguments for the rejection only sound more foolish with each passing minute.

Abiola is only a POLITICAL HERO.
He's not much of an academic hero like Awolowo who rolled out plans for western education and influenced it TO THE TOOTH. . .
And we have already honored him with the MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC abeokuta.
So it dosnt make sense to rename unilag at a time like this.
If they want to impress us, they can change that MAPOLY into a university, they can rename stadiums, government halls or even the lagos state house of assembly.
And definitely not UNILAG.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by jason123: 11:19am On May 30, 2012
Gbawe:

Indeed. The guy is not only a hypocrite, he is a bigot with a specific hate/inferiority complex issue against Yorubas that always compels him to do things like this. If he is not mischievously trying to derail any positive thread about the SW with negativity, you will find him making senseless statement slyly trying to disenfranchise Yorubas.

The forum should ask him to explain the ridiculously inane lie that could only have been told to disingenously deny the real and undoubted influence and importance of Yorubas in Nigeria.

Many dislike the Yorubas but most are not stupid enough to utter the garbage below. Guys, just look at the repulsive, highly ignorant rant below. Aside the stupidity of arrogating intellect/economic importance horribly wrongly ("Bendelites" ) and obviously deliberately denying it wrongly also (inane and deliberate failure to mention the Yorubas), we are directly confronted with the hypocrisy of this silly bigot.

We have the usual noise that Lagos economy is run by Igbos yet , with this thread, we have the hypocrisy seeking to insinuate their children don't go to UNILAG. Shameless mischief from this bigot now sees him seeking to propagate this is a "Yoruba" protest and an indicator the Yorubas do not love MKO when commonsense tells us this protest is likely to be comsmopolitian in nature - at least concerning the students themselves and teaching Staff. Anyway, 'goodluck' to those who take Papabrowne and his co-travellers serious on this forum.

P.S. anyone can go to the thread below to see my response the bigot ran away from.

https://www.nairaland.com/849594/why-we-rate-ibo-second

Thank you! I followed the link.
All I can do is SMH! One more exposed!
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by jason123: 11:20am On May 30, 2012
jmaine: Personally . .i don't subscribe to the motion that the ACN is conductingor sponsoring the protest . .the students protest was a spontaneous reaction to the "Weak arguement" that "Moshood" is not a tushed name hence de-repping their swag . . .

I feel the ACN have only been wrong footed in this move . .they can't come out publicly to applaud it or denounce . .whichever . .it's a huge minus to them . . .so like they say . .silence is golden and they have adopted it to play safe on this . . .

P.S . . .The protesting students cuts across tribal and ethnic lines . . .They are Unilag students first & foremost, and that is what they stand for protesting what they term as an embarassing name not befitting their swagger . .lame line of excuse . . . i must say . . .

Thank you. Most of them will NEVER understand! You know, anything to fit their purpose!
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Nobody: 11:21am On May 30, 2012
joephemzyz: Naming abuja after mko wulda been better since we all agree d man was and is a national hero....besides washington DC is a good example...

They would never do that.
They are a sick bunch of HIPPOCRITES.
Ask them to name the SENATE HOUSE after him and they will murmur NO!
They dont care about the structure or the important names and SYMBOLS of education so they mess with and change names anyhow while pretending they they do US a favor.
They are FOOLS!
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Demdem(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2012
jmaine:

interesting proposition . . .worth holding on to . . .

yes ke, no be naija we dey? Patience guy grin grin
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by jason123: 11:30am On May 30, 2012
wesley80: ^^ abeg think am. There's no way people would be falling over themselves just to criticize an Ojukwu university.

Are you sure?! Please, why can't we be honest and objective for once in Nigeria.

When the change of name of University of Nigeria was suggested, we did not sleep in NL. In fact, many said it was a conspiracy by Nigeria to remove anything Ndigbo from her history, blah, blah, blah! Now, Lagosians are saying the same, they are now hypocrites?? It means they do not love MKO?!

Has politics really blinded you guys that much?! undecided

As far as I am concerned, most of your(that includes papabrowne and co) arguments for, are WEAK; In fact, too weak to be considered an argument.

UNILAG is a brand name that commands respect. WTF is MAUL?! How can the GEJ just wake up one morning, no input from the legislative arm, remove a brand name that was created a year after Nigeria became a republic? When UNILAG was producing graduates, GEJ was still a kid!

What is wrong is wrong. Lets be honest!
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by jmaine: 11:40am On May 30, 2012
Demdem:

yes ke, no be naija we dey? Patience guy grin grin

No yawa bros grin . . . . But no be small dicey game play be this ooh! . . .I wish then "Goodluck" in their MKO politicking cheesy . . .
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Kobojunkie: 11:41am On May 30, 2012
adolfe bad:

Abiola is only a POLITICAL HERO.
He's not much of an academic hero like Awolowo who rolled out plans for western education and influenced it TO THE TOOTH. . .
And we have already honored him with the MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC abeokuta.
So it dosnt make sense to rename unilag at a time like this.
If they want to impress us, they can change that MAPOLY into a university, they can rename stadiums, government halls or even the lagos state house of assembly.
And definitely not UNILAG.

Abiola was no Political Hero. He was just a man who was stabbed in the back by those who he believed were his friends. He was one of the few Nigerians who enjoyed fame and fortune during the IBB era, well, until almost the end of it. Yes, Abiola was friends with IBB and Abacha, until June 12th happened. So let's stop creating silly labels. Nigerians and their selective Amnesia . . .o ga !
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by OK2NV4: 11:42am On May 30, 2012
[size=20pt]The only motive I can discern for their resistance to the name change boils down to the aesthetics. Yorubish at their finest moments. ALWAYS REJECTING POSITIVE CHANGE AND RECOGNITION[/size]

1 Like

Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Rhino5dm: 12:00pm On May 30, 2012
But you did complained when the rumor filters about changing UNN to Ojukwu university? Bunch of double face hypocrites.

OK=2=NV:
[size=20pt]The only motive I can discern for their resistance to the name change boils down to the aesthetics. Yorubish at their finest moments. ALWAYS REJECTING POSITIVE CHANGE AND RECOGNITION[/size]
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2012
OK=2=NV:

How will u feel if UNN was renamed after Ojukwu?
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by wesley80(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2012
jason123:

Are you sure?! Please, why can't we be honest and objective for once in Nigeria.

When the change of name of University of Nigeria was suggested, we did not sleep in NL. In fact, many said it was a conspiracy by Nigeria to remove anything Ndigbo from her history, blah, blah, blah! Now, Lagosians are saying the same, they are now hypocrites?? It means they do not love MKO?!

Has politics really blinded you guys that much?! undecided

As far as I am concerned, most of your(that includes papabrowne and co) arguments for, are WEAK; In fact, too weak to be considered an argument.

UNILAG is a brand name that commands respect. WTF is MAUL?! How can the GEJ just wake up one morning, no input from the legislative arm, remove a brand name that was created a year after Nigeria became a republic? When UNILAG was producing graduates, GEJ was still a kid!

What is wrong is wrong. Lets be honest!

At least we all know the reason a name change for the Uni was rejected and it had nothing to do with personality or "aesthetics". A name change had initially been proposed to honour the late Zik but while alive' the late Statesman had requested that the name never be changed but that rather it be preserved for a number of reasons I assume u can reason out therefor it wouldve been innapropriate to rename a school that was left untouched in honour of a late National Hero in honour of some other Hero hence the rejection of the idea. Thank me later for educating you.
Now tell me, what are the arguments against MAU? That UNILAG is a 50 year brand! What forking brand is that?
Tell me, if the university of CapeTown or Pretoria were to be renamed in Honour of Nelson Mandela would there be protests and condemnations? Absolutely not and why is that? I'll tell you; the man is a Hero and revered by most. Now it begs the question; Is MKO a Yoruba Hero? If he is then yall shoud SHUT THE FORK UP and honour him as such but if you agree he's not, then I can understand your rage but don't come here with that impish argument abt him being a hero but UNILAG being a brand that's untouchable! That's just lame.

3 Likes

Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Abiola was no Political Hero. He was just a man who was stabbed in the back by those who he believed were his friends. He was one of the few Nigerians who enjoyed fame and fortune during the IBB era, well, until almost the end of it. Yes, Abiola was friends with IBB and Abacha, until June 12th happened. So let's stop creating silly labels. Nigerians and their selective Amnesia . . .o ga !

You are a baboon! grin
Is that what your primary school history teacher told you?
Open your ears wide and listen. . .
ABIOLA like OBAMA was widely accepted by the masses and the crowd.
His CHARISMA held strong at the politics of that time and on everyone like an igneous rock.
Even when he was denied the presidency the people reacted with an angry and resilient riot and JUNE 12 will never be forgetten by many who witnessed the prime of his career.
ABIOLA is more than a POLITICAL HERO.

I do not blame you if you were still a baby sucking wet breeaast at that time of Abiola's charisma
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Kobojunkie: 12:29pm On May 30, 2012
adolfe bad:

You are a baboon! grin
Open your ears wide and listen. . .
ABIOLA like OBAMA was widely accepted by the masses and the crown.
His CHARISMA held strong at the politics of that time and on everyone like an igneous rock.
Even when he was denied the presidency the people reacted with an angry and resilient riot.
ABIOLA is more than a POLITICAL HERO.

I do not blame you if you were still a baby sucking wet breeaast at that time of Abiola's charisma

Arrgh . a baboon calling another names. interesting . . .

So, now that you are grown, and have access to the internet, there is no way to use your opposable thumb, and whatever brain cells you have there(oh primate!) to broaden your mind and the knowledge you gained in primary school? Because you were taught that Abiola was a hero, you will, like many of your moronic kind out there, stick to what you were told . . even with the flood of information now available at your finger tips?

What Charisma? The man wasted/stole from Nigeria to make himself rich. What is the difference between him and people like IBB, or Obasanjo, well apart from the fact that he was the only one of those who never made president. You really need to go talk to your parents. Demand the truth from them.

I don't blame you. I blame your parents, the baboons wey born you, for denying you the truth of your so called heros. Abiola's was never a political hero. Ask your parents for the truth. He was part of IBB's inner circle and believed he was the one to succeed IBB. Nigerians did vote him but IBB, Abiola's then bosom buddy turned on him, and that was when his world, and dreams to rule, collapsed. To now label him a political hero for what happened is to admit ignorance of what transpired during the IBB days.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by wesley80(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2012
adolfe bad:

You are a baboon! grin

Buhahahahaahaaa! Wish I had one of those Beaf's hilariously reeling smileys, guess I'll just have to settle for a Kobo then; ROFLMAO!!!
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 30, 2012
Either MAU or UNILAG what impact does it have on our educational system? What's the schools or any other in nigeria rating in the world.

MKO deserves more than a mere school name and its a belittling of the status of a nationalist who gave his life for nigerians so we could enjoy our present democratic government. Abiola is an icon/hero that refused to sellout to the elite and the ruling class inspite of the risks thereby sacrificing his life.

Why not have his picture on N5000 or N10,000. Notes, make june 12 a national democracy day? Or other worthy national honours?
Unfortunately the so called progressives (mostly from the southwest) will rather play politics, fill their pockets and chase shadows than fight for what is just.

Anyway am awaiting ACNs tantrums/response as usual but it may be difficult cos its about MKO.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by philip0906(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2012
wether u like it or not, d reason y d name is being rejected especially by d students, is dat it doesn't sound 2 good. . . Moshood Abiola University, Lagos. Very Local grin grin grin grin
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by jason123: 12:40pm On May 30, 2012
wesley80:

At least we all know the reason a name change for the Uni was rejected and it had nothing to do with personality or "aesthetics". A name change had initially been proposed to honour the late Zik but while alive' the late Statesman had requested that the name never be changed but that rather it be preserved for a number of reasons I assume u can reason out therefor it wouldve been innapropriate to rename a school that was left untouched in honour of a late National Hero in honour of some other Hero hence the rejection of the idea. Thank me later for educating you.
Now tell me, what are the arguments against MAU? That UNILAG is a 50 year brand! What forking brand is that?
Tell me, if the university of CapeTown or Pretoria were to be renamed in Honour of Nelson Mandela would there be protests and condemnations? Absolutely not and why is that? I'll tell you; the man is a Hero and revered by most. Now it begs the question; Is MKO a Yoruba Hero? If he is then yall shoud SHUT THE FORK UP and honour him as such but if you agree he's not, then I can understand your rage but don't come here with that impish argument abt him being a hero but UNILAG being a brand that's untouchable! That's just lame.

This is another weak argument!
The reluctance to rename the University of Nigeria to Nnamdi, in modern times, had NOTHING to do with Nnamdi but had to do with the resistance by the Ndigbo. If he had to do with Nnamdi, why in the world did they suggest it in the first place.

I mean, if Nnamdi died almost 20 yrs ago saying they shouldn't, why bring it up now?! Exactly, it had nothing to do with NNamdi's wish but the people's wish.

Secondly, are far as you and I are concerned, the university of Pretoria or Capetown has not be renamed after Mandela so you have no point there. Absolutely no point.

MKO is a hero. This has nothing to do with his heroic status or whether Yorubas love him or not. Instead, it has to do with the ethics and sensibility behind it. Why UNILAG out of all the UNIVERSITIES IN Nigeria? In fact, why an educational institution if not for mischief?! Why not follow due process?
BTW, the people protesting, what in the world makes you think they are Yorubas? No be UNILAG again? shocked. I thought it was once said that Yorubas are the minority in Lagos?!

Well, I'll finish this argument with this statement. What goes around comes around! Have a blessed day!
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Arrgh . a baboon calling another names. interesting . . .

So, now that you are grown, and have access to the internet, there is no way to use your opposable thumb, and whatever brain cells you have there(oh primate!) to broaden your mind and the knowledge you gained in primary school? Because you were taught that Abiola was a hero, you will, like many of your moronic kind out there, stick to what you were told . . even with the flood of information now available at your finger tips?

What Charisma? The man wasted/stole from Nigeria to make himself rich. What is the difference between him and people like IBB, or Obasanjo, well apart from the fact that he was the only one of those who never made president. You really need to go talk to your parents. Demand the truth from them.

I don't blame you. I blame your parents for not helping teach you the truth of your so called heros. Abiola's was never a political hero. Ask your parents for the truth. He was part of IBB's inner circle and believed he was the one to succeed IBB. Nigerians did vote him but IBB, Abiola's then bosom buddy turned on him, and that was when his world, and dreams to rule, collapsed. To now label him a political hero for what happened is to admit ignorance of what transpired during the IBB days.

How old were you at the time of Abiola's career?
I was just one sand on the BEACH of the supporters of that MAN.
Forget about inner circle and outer circles.
We wanted HIM on that seat because we had followed him all through his career.
He had the people behind him and he was a symbol of DEMOCRACY. . .because everyone was tired of Babangida's iron fist rule.
And he is still being honored till.
Next time you meet your history tell him a certain ADOLFE asked you to slap him for planting inside your childish head that Abiola isnt a POLITICAL HERO.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Kobojunkie: 12:46pm On May 30, 2012
jason123:

MKO is a hero. This has nothing to do with his heroic status or whether Yorubas love him or not. Instead, it has to do with the ethics and sensibility behind it. Why UNILAG out of all the UNIVERSITIES IN Nigeria? In fact, why an educational institution if not for mischief?! Why not follow due process?

That is what you want to believe but at the heart of the protest, there is likely more. There was't this much resistance when University of Port Elizabeth was renamed Nelson Mandela University.

1 Like

Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Kobojunkie: 12:52pm On May 30, 2012
adolfe bad:

How old were you at the time of Abiola's career?
I was just one sand on the BEACH of the supporters of that MAN.
Forget about inner circle and outer circles.
We wanted HIM on that seat because we had followed him all through his career.
He had the people behind him and he was a symbol of DEMOCRACY. . .because everyone was tired of Babangida's iron fist rule.
And he is still being honored till.
Next time you meet your history tell him a certain ADOLFE asked you to slap him for planting inside your childish head that Abiola isnt a POLITICAL HERO.

I am older, wiser, and more informed on Nigeria than you can boast of.

Again, GOOGLE offers you a free tool to get your mind EDUCATED on the FACTS. USE IT! Stop being used -- start thinking for yourself. That you were one of those who protested DOES NOT CHANGE the facts of what happened. Up until the annulment, Abiola believed his friend IBB would finally get him the chance at the Nigerian Presidency, something he, Abiola, has wanted for a long time.
You can still google up Nigerian news reports from 1985 till 1993 to educate your mind on what really transpired during those years, and the Abiola-IBB handle on things.

If you didn't know that at all, but all you have to tell us is that you were one of the likely ignorant protesters on that day, then you are simply telling us NOTHING we have not heard from so many out there who taught these old men meant well for them. Please spare us the same old bull. We just went through, and are still going through that very same with the Jonathan Goodluck crowd. . . Jonathan too has people behind him and I bet some of them will tell us that he is also a symbol of democracy as a result. Imagine that!!!

Learn to pick your heroes more wisely . . . MKO left no worthy legacy for his own people, the people in the South West and Nigeria as a whole. The man was one of those who stole millions from Nigerians(if you are not aware of this, please use google to save your life), depriving Nigeria and Nigerians a chance at a better future. He was never prosecuted for it. He bedded the same old politicians you have today, only that he got stabbed in the back in the end. That is all.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by wesley80(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2012
jason123:

This is another weak argument!
The reluctance to rename the University of Nigeria to Nnamdi, in modern times, had NOTHING to do with Nnamdi but had to do with the resistance by the Ndigbo. If he had to do with Nnamdi, why in the world did they suggest it in the first place.

I mean, if Nnamdi died almost 20 yrs ago saying they shouldn't, why bring it up now?! Exactly, it had nothing to do with NNamdi's wish but the people's wish.

Secondly, are far as you and I are concerned, the university of Pretoria or Capetown has not be renamed after Mandela so you have no point there. Absolutely no point.

BTW, the people protesting, what in the world makes you think they are Yorubas? No be UNILAG again? shocked. I thought it was once said that Yorubas are the minority in Lagos?!

Well, I'll finish this argument with this statement. What goes around comes around! Have a blessed day!

Take it from me, the resistance against renaming UNN had everything to do with Zik and the sense he made when he argued against it being renamed take it or leave it. Secondly, Neither the university of Pretoria or Capetown have been renamed but I tell u it would be an honour for either of those schools to be renamed after the icon of modern times, no? Unfortunately, u chose to call MKO a "hero" once again, so I tell u what I've told u and others that say same;

Now it begs the question; Is MKO
a Yoruba Hero? If he is then yall shoud
SHUT THE FORK UP and honour him as
such but if you agree he's not, then I
can understand your rage but don't
come here with that impish argument
abt him being a hero but UNILAG being
a brand that's untouchable! That's just
lame.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by jason123: 1:02pm On May 30, 2012
PapaBrowne: I don't know where you got that idea. Without question, Ibos and Bendelites have always been known to be the smartest Nigerians in the country!!
They are by far the most successful. They control the Nigerian economy. They produce the best technocrats.
The Lagos economy is run by the Igbos. Pull them out and Lagos would look like Cotonou.

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! sad
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by jason123: 1:06pm On May 30, 2012
wesley80:

Take it from me, the resistance against renaming UNN had everything to do with Zik and the sense he made when he argued against it being renamed take it or leave it. Secondly, Neither the university of Pretoria or Capetown have been renamed but I tell u it would be an honour for either of those schools to be renamed after the icon of modern times, no? Unfortunately, u chose to call MKO a "hero" once again, so I tell u what I've told u and others that say same;

Mister, you don't need to repeat your weak argument. I read it once and its insulting so I chose to ignore it.

Please read this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/824835/don-t-name-unn-after/5

Majority of the argument was not because of Zik's wish!
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by victorazy(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2012
Moshood Abiola Nuhu University (MAN-U) Gej must be a Mancheter U. fan hehehe
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 30, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
wesley80: If I tell you don't tell anoda person o you hear? Just heard this is all OBJ's handwork, you know he never really liked MKO and has been waiting to prove he's a greater hero than MKO mehnn see opportunity. But come to think of it, could it have been any worse if they'd renamed UNILAG after OBJ? This is just as bad as BAD can get, I mean embarrasingly bad! This is no way to treat a supposed hero I tell u.

grin grin Amebo has started. I've joined OBJ dey laugh. Hehehehehehe. Aremu Matthew!! grin grin
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by wesley80(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2012
jason123:

Mister, you don't need to repeat your weak argument. I read it once and its insulting so I chose to ignore it.

Please read this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/824835/don-t-name-unn-after/5

Majority of the argument was not because of Zik's wish!

If u were not sounding so Daft would I have repeated it? Majority of the arguments may not have been cos of Ziks wish but Ziks wish was the only one that made all the difference.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by aljharem(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2012
Here they go with their lying tribalistic rant

Zik Ojukwu etc Orisirisi
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by PapaBrowne(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2012
jason123:

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! sad

I've long responsed to Gbawe on another thread where he raised this same thing.And because I wouldn't want to derail this thread with a totally unrelated topic, I will place my response in the linked thread.
Re: So They Never Really Loved MKO by Machine007: 1:20pm On May 30, 2012
This has nothing to do with LOVING MKO, rather is the avenue to tell a bad government to look else where.

GEJ has so many problems to handle why creating more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

University Of Port-Harcourt Alumni Association Visit Jonathan / Osinbajo’s Statement On Magu Was A Personal Opinion – Garba Shehu / Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.