Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,908 members, 7,909,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:03 AM

Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) (44246 Views)

Multiple Blasts Rock Jos ECWA Church / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Pukkah: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
What has the government done DIFFERENTLY in other to get a DIFFERENT result?

The cycle is the same: there's a bomb blast, people rave, mourn and rant, they abuse and insult Buhari and other Northerners/muslims, they console the bereaved and sign the condolence register, some also donate to survivors and we go back to our businesses as usual; expecting/praying that such will never happen again. But it happens and happens again...

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by donigspain(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
skyflash: Its not ECWA but christ chosen church of God that is close to ECWA it had a direct impact that destroyed that church.

NA WA O
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by iJAY1: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mohammed is a fool and Allah has lost his mind. Let's bomb the mosques!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Jakumo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
Pukkah:

Will you stop this predictable refrain of yours please? It has become a joke. Isn't it obvious that the problem is not where you constantly locate it? And if it is, whose fault is the failure to act?

The truth bears repetition, teacher, and I have made that my job, if that is alright with you. Thank you also for quoting my post, since the highlighted text stands out more, and will thus be read by some who may have overlooked the original post.

Have a nice day sir. Hopefully Uncle Sam will send one of those little birdies over into Nigerian airspace from Pakistan, where they have been doing such a magnificent cleanup job.

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by donigspain(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
skyflash: Its not ECWA but christ chosen church of God that is close to ECWA it had a direct impact that destroyed that church.

Did you just say 'CHRIST CHOSEN CHURCH OF GOD'?
Please GOD, help my people o.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Megabyts(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
100%:
This whole thing is an attempt t o drive southerners & Especially Christians from the North so that these Blood Suckers can have All the Votes from the nothern states - Nothern Agenda!!!
This is myopia,what of the uncountable muslims killed by bomb blast? Are they meant to reduce the population of muslims so that a southerner wiin elections?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nyenbens(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
Y ar dos muslims afta d xtians in d north i tink is high tim xtians in d north start retaliatin, wat is it sef de tink say we dnt knw hw 2 bomb??
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by PeterKbaba: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
donigspain:

Did you just say 'CHRIST CHOSEN CHURCH OF GOD'?
Please GOD, help my people o.

I think he meant The Redeem Christian Church of God..... Just watching that on TV now.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
What is it about the Muslims that makes them enjoy killing Christians for no reasons and at no direct provocation, I think every right thinking muslim should question their radical brothers. Is there something wrong with the Arabic blood that flows in them ?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by CuteTj(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
After the terrorists attack on America in 2001, i walked past a newspaper stand and i saw PM Newspaper with the headline 'Osama to visit Nigeria soon'. I laughed. Then i asked myself, what is Osama's business with Nigeria? Nothing! I then went on to dismiss the news with the wave of a hand and i labeled PM News pathetic liars. 11 years after, it seems that piece of news is true. Nigeria is fast becoming a failed state.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by OgaMosco(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
Lord hav mercy
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
CuteTj: After the terrorists attack on America in 2001, i walked past a newspaper stand and i saw PM Newspaper with the headline 'Osama to visit Nigeria soon'. I laughed. Then i asked myself, what is Osama's business with Nigeria? Nothing! I then went on to dismiss the news with the wave of a hand and i labeled PM News pathetic liars. 11 years after, it seems that piece of news is true. Nigeria is fast becoming a failed state.
So what does PM news say today, so I can plan my action 11 yrs from now. grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by amosy007: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
i-JAY:
Mohammed is a fool and Allah has lost his mind. Let's bomb the mosques!
shut up.. Allah is akbomb

do u want me to send u to ISLAM(A)BAD before u learn how to talk abt allah
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by alaoeri: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
People are just mentioning buhari yet nothing have being linked τ̲̅ȍ him bt why is it that these wicked ppl keep beating the security men definitely there is more τ̲̅ȍ these bombings that what 'll read on dailies, only time 'll tell b4 ωε knw the real perpetrators beside our government isn't doing enough. What a country.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by donigspain(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
PeterKbaba:

I think he meant The Redeem Christian Church of God..... Just watching that on TV now.

»»Exhales«« But all are still humans (loved ones). GOD HELP US.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by ebamma(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
abeg t b joshua no see dis one
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2012
amosy007:
shut up.. Allah is akbomb

do u want me to send u to ISLAM(A)BAD before u learn how to talk abt allah
Hahahahaha Lafter will wound someone oh
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Jakumo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
ebamma: abeg t b joshua no see dis one

Naw. Pastor Jay only predicts "retro-actively", meaning that he CLAIMS to have predicted everything he reads about in the newspapers.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jakumo:

The truth bears repetition, teacher, and I have made that my job, if that is alright with you. Thank you also for quoting my post, since the highlighted text stands out more, and will thus be read by some who may have overlooked the original post.

Have a nice day sir. Hopefully Uncle Sam will send one of those little birdies over into Nigerian airspace from Pakistan, where they have been doing such a magnificent cleanup job.

grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Pukkah: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jakumo:

So you've hinged your hope on some Uncle Sam? Continue to wait for him.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by mannyU: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
baslone: How did this make the home page?

Back in the days, we'll be at page 15 by now! We getting bored with same news day in day out!

If them like make dem kill demselves finish, na dem know!

The only constant thing in life is change. Blast are no more breaking news.

U a Sunday Fool.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by 9jauk: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Calamity in Nigeria,God remember us,meanwhile my people apply for entry clearance visa for better nations,and make sure u ve enough forex at hand preferably $. A word is enough for d wise.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jakumo:

Naw. Pastor Jay only predicts "retro-actively", meaning that he CLAIMS to have predicted everything he reads about in the newspapers.
Talk true, so the plane crash was on Newspaper ? Una no go kill person with laughter. Anyway, what these Muslims are doing is very very bad, every muslim should condemn killing of Christians in a place of worship. Christians didnt impoverish the North, their leaders did.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by CuteTj(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: So what does PM news say today, so I can plan my action 11 yrs from now. grin
go grab your copy of their newspaper today or simply visit their website http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AFOLS: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by ZUBY77(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
Bundle your phucking brainwashing propaganda tool called church down to your own state or towns. If you must worship a God who told you:
1 dont judge those who bomb you
2 dont kill those who kill you
3 forgive those who bomb you

Then you better worship him were you can defend yourselves since he is not interested in defending you.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2012

Oh....I praise tha lord!!!!! cheesy
When I heard the story, I was like; oh not ECWA, not my dear church where God resides....cheesy cheesy...my Ecwa can not be among the list of bombed churches...oh no...bt I worship the name of the almighty....(lemme stop so that I won't enter spirit)

Lol...jst jokin, I really sympathize with the victims...REST IN THE BOSOM OF THE LORD.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
CuteTj: go grab your copy of their newspaper today or simply visit their website http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com
Thanks, I will make it a portal for 11yrs Prophesy.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Chimezie250(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
i-JAY:
Gentility on the part of christians might not be the honest answer. Time to start bombing mosques!
i dey bhind u,dis aboki madness nid 2 stop
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
Pukkah:

Will you stop this predictable refrain of yours please? It has become a joke. Isn't it obvious that the problem is not where you constantly locate it? And if it is, whose fault is the failure to act?

In countries wia d law works BUHARI would hav been jailed way way back in time. Unless u r deaf u wont tell me u hv nt heard his sermons on "hw nigeria wil b ungovernable wen a certain part of d country wins election"
It's said dat " wen witch d cries @ night n d baby dies in d morning, one doesnt go far searching for d killer"
if u cant sympatise wit d victims, silence wil b better for u, so as nt to b seen as one of these northern blood-thirsty vampires.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AFOLS: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by nicoisfe(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
all d hausas and northerners will soon die finish jst lyk they r terminating us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" / Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.