Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,349 members, 7,884,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) (44203 Views)

Multiple Blasts Rock Jos ECWA Church / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by rawtruth(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
aurenflani: In Damaturu d yobe state capital Muslims are gunned down on a ratio of one muslim par day for sometime now. D must suspicious part of dis is dat with d exception of foreign media no media house in naija takes a second look at this.

Killing of a muslim a day and bombing of churches at intervals every now and then in addtion to the rest of d other attacks here and there shows dat d state is in comatose with regards to effective governance - highly careless leadership.

I suspect a separatist org at work.

You can apply and be appointed the Yobe correspondent of any popular news media of your choice. Meanwhile, 'comatose' state of affairs in a country shouldn't be enough reason to bomb Churches or attack anyone, using the Quran as justification. It's simply a manifestation of evil from a religion that has no structure within its main body to take care of dangerous outgrowths like the one we are presently witnessing in Nigeria and elsewhere. Don't try to hoodwink anyone with such unfit comparison.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by tribalism(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
if buhari says he doesn't have hand in boko haram, that could go for the greatest lie of the decade. he has the solution to a permanent peace in the north.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by double3(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
Plz all those involved in all these act directly n indirectly shld knw Tht violence z not the only means to settle dispute.evil can Neva trive against good....n Plz Wht does these Islamic sec involved in all these blood shed actually want..what has there not wanting western education got to do with bombing xtain worshippers.it wld be wise if they bombed all there Northern sch rather than churches...
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Ganys: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
**YAWN, Leaving the thread, Logging off the PC**
May God Expose the real Bomber as He did in Abuja,.... Mtcwwwwweeee
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by abacus(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jakumo: Having ordered his virgin-seeking suicide-monkeys to massacre yet more innocent civilians, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is BOUND to open up his foul orifice to threaten more "bloodshed", in furtherance of his demented plan to FORCIBLY IMPOSE himself as Nigeria's totalitarian Jihadist dictator.

Uncle Sam really needs to hurry up and task a Predator drone to the urgent cleanup job Nigeria needs right now, before Buhari's ongoing genocide claims enough victims to ignite open inter-tribal warfare.
Crap.. Epistle§ all because of Buhari.. Now I see you don't job, go find something good to do and always use your brain for something productive. Olodo
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by amosy007: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
Aladinn:
If you missed the sacarsm in my post, then you're sense of humour is long dead. Is there a Christian Republic of Iran?
sorry i didnt finish d post. I thot u are one of dose demented islamist cheesy grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by rawtruth(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
Another Okija:

How did they know it was the hand of the pastor?!

a. The gold rolex wristwatch on the writs

b. The expensive cufflinks on the cuffs attached to him.

c. The wad of cash in his hands

d. The microphone in is hands..

cool

Clap for yourself for being such a passive, unemotional and cold-blooded 'critic' of Pastors and the Church!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by amosy007: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jenams: mr, can u stop stalkin me? FYI, i dnt agree with any prayers that is rendered tru allah or wateva u call it! i pray through the name JESUS!. pls pray ur prayer ur own way n dnt attach mine to it next time. B.S
u mean u dint buy allahu arkbomb ideology? cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by sarutobie(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
In the book of genesis 16:12 God told Hagar 'He shall be against the world,and the world shall be against him'..The curse of ishmael haunts the world till today..
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by amosy007: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
A A Adam: You are let concern, Animal. No any good muslim beliver will insult Jesus christ (peace & bless of Allah unpon 2him & his mother). Sha bad way u are not a good christian.
shut up mumu...JESUS is already d prince of peace... He didnt need ur killer peace from treacherous god of the moon and star u call allah...god of killers and murders... BTW ur dem no born ur grandfather to insult JESUS mumu
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by ikennaobi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
BBC Account;
Gunmen in Nigeria have attacked two churches during Sunday services, killing and wounding worshippers.

In the central city of Jos, a suicide bomber blew himself up outside a church, killing at least two people and wounding dozens more.

Five gunmen opened fire in Biu in Borno state, killing one woman and injuring three other people.

No-one has admitted the latest attacks, but radical Islamic sect Boko Haram has targeted churches before.

One witness at the church in Biu said that "gunmen came to the premises of the church and started firing at people outside the church before going into the main building to carry on their killings", Reuters news agency reported.

"Many people have been killed and wounded," witness Hamidu Wakawa was quoted as saying.
Continue reading the main story
Analysis
image of Will Ross Will Ross East Africa correspondent

In a country already divided along religious lines these attacks have the potential to trigger further clashes between Muslims and Christians. The Islamist militant group Boko Haram has admitted carrying out past attacks on churches. They said these were in revenge for killings of Muslims in central Nigeria during previous bouts of violence.

Boko Haram says it wants to impose Sharia law across Nigeria. A recent statement from the group rejected the idea of peace talks with the government and vowed to increase the attacks.

Moments after the suicide bombing in Jos, Christian youths set up roadblocks and had to be dispersed by police, according to one witness.

"Angry youths have gone wild, even attempting to prevent the security personnel from getting to the scene of the incident. They had to force their way out by shooting in the air to disperse them," Emmanuel Davou was quoted by Reuters as saying.

The explosion killed at least two worshippers and the suicide bomber, while wounding more than 40 others.

But government sources feared "scores" may have died, according to news agency AFP.

Boko Haram has carried out numerous attacks in northern Nigeria, killing hundreds of people since 2009.

The group - whose name means "No to Western education" - wants to impose Sharia law across Nigeria.

It has targeted churches, schools, police stations, and other government buildings.

The group has said it was behind the suicide bombing of a church last weekend which left at least 12 people dead in Bauchi City.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by amosy007: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
lateef4me: And some monkeys will stil tell us that islam is a religion of peace and those who are the brain behind all these coordinated bomb attacks will still say their useless 5 prayers a day without any guilt in their conscience ?
May condolence to the families of the deceased and I share in the grief of those who will lose a leg,hand in the attack .
yes its true.. Its islam is a religion of peace PISS
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Jakumo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
abacus:
Crap.. Epistle§ all because of Buhari.. Now I see you don't job, go find something good to do and always use your brain for something productive. Olodo

Have no fear Young Grasshopper, for that muffuguh will be liquidated with a Hellfire missile before he can spew any more sewage from his gob, and then of course my job will be done and complete.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AroOkigbo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
Uncircumsized sons of lucifer are at it again...doing in my country what they do all over the globe.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by nikki26(f): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
berem: i think am tired of hearing stories about bomb blast! next story pls!!
Then why are you here? Is it because none of your family is affected? Don't be so selfish.nobody is forcing you to read it
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Arysexy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
Ganys: **YAWN, Leaving the thread, Logging off the PC**
May God Expose the real Bomber as He did in Abuja,.... Mtcwwwwweeee

yes God has exposed the jihadists kabiru sokoto, abu qaqa, ndume, abdulmutalab, etc he will expose more. Bloody islamic terrorist sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by babestella: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
Abeg, who are those responsible this time?? Can we have peace in this country for 1 second we are crazily driving this nation to a halt and our leaders think it is funny, we all gonna take it easy and calm; time shall tell really, we are watching.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by pretihilda(f): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2012
amosy007: Allah has done it again

allah arkbomb
lunatic
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Joenyam(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Its not in ECWA churcg oh, but Christ's Chosen churc of God....it was bad.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by hapi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
Why are these southern xtians causing problems for northern xtians. Insulting islam, allah and the holy prophet will not help the xtians cause. Most muslim are against this bloodshed by this terrorist group called boko haram. So pls refrain frm this abusive langauge against islam. Islam is a religion of peace and together we will eliminate this bh group insha allah.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by guonno: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2012

The northern christians should enjoy what they brought to themselves. I DONT CARE IF THEY ALL DIE! Let them enjoy ONE NIJERIA! COURTSEY, THEIR BROTHER GOWON.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by guonno: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
hapi: Why are these southern xtians causing problems for northern xtians. Insulting islam, allah and the holy prophet will not help the xtians cause. Most muslim are against this bloodshed by this terrorist group called boko haram. So pls refrain frm this abusive langauge against islam. Islam is a religion of peace and together we will eliminate this bh group insha allah.

MAY GOD PUNISH U AND UR GENERATIONS TO COME! AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, MUHAMMAD IS PROPHET OF VIOLENCE, BLOODSHED, POLYGAMY, AND ETC. DONT ADVICE YOUR GBOKO HARAMS TO STOP KILLING INNOCENT SOULS, STAY HERE AND RUN UR DIRTY MOUTH!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
@: Hapi - Politely, I would say that is a lame attempt of shifting blame to the southern Christians. What you are insinuating is that the death threats are real and some people up north are willing to kill for no reason. I know many norther Muslims who are reasonable and do not support terrorists acts. They are in the minority though. People like Buhari do not help - using terms like 'at all cost' you just know he always smells of trouble. The man is so desperate to rule or to cause trouble.

The man is not doing the country any good. The truth is people have died because of him. Many more sadly would die because of hi - this is because many people in the north do not see Buhari as just another contestant but actually as a messenger from God - The religious undertone to it makes it dangerous. Many people in the north also feel that their 'right to rule' has been taken from them.

One question for the extremists up north - what is Buhari (the Messiah) loses fairly and squarely in the next election would you spill more blood?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by MohammedAG1: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
Let us pray 4 d countryLet us pray 4 d countryLet us pray 4 d country
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Jakumo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
divine2043: @: Hapi - Politely, I would say that is a lame attempt of shifting blame to the southern Christians. What you are insinuating is that the death threats are real and some people up north are willing to kill for no reason. I know many norther Muslims who are reasonable and do not support terrorists acts. They are in the minority though. People like Buhari do not help - using terms like 'at all cost' you just know he always smells of trouble. The man is so desperate to rule or to cause trouble.

The man is not doing the country any good. The truth is people have died because of him. Many more sadly would die because of hi - this is because many people in the north do not see Buhari as just another contestant but actually as a messenger from God - The religious undertone to it makes it dangerous. Many people in the north also feel that their 'right to rule' has been taken from them.

One question for the extremists up north - what if Buhari (the Messiah) loses fairly and squarely in the next election would you spill more blood?

If Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is not exterminated like the squalid murderous cockroach that he is, he will certainly order further wanton slaughter of innocent civilians both before and after his destined FAILURE to get elected to the post of village dog catcher, talk less of anything else.

The strategic neutralization of Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden will therefore save countless lives, provided that measure is applied as a matter of great urgency LONG BEFORE Nigeria's next presidential elections.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
Islam is religion of violence and destruction. Anything the religion touches turns to blood. We even have many of them preaching evil doctrines like holy war and jihad and the promise of 72 virgins. How can war be peaceful? Or ow many times have u heard of a christian suicide bomber. Islam is a religion that doesn't value life. And supports oppression. I think Nigeria should just divide and let everybody go his way. Nothing like "One Nigeria" if u can't practice ur religion and move freely in the north. Even corpers frm the south when posted to the north all relocate so let's stop deceiving ourselves and divide this country once and for all so some people can practice their religion of peace alone in the presence of almajiri's violence etc
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by goldng: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
when would they stop these senseless killings?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AroOkigbo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
goldng: when would they stop these senseless killings?

once the Ayatolla is dead
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mohammed A.G:
Let us pray 4 d countryLet us pray 4 d countryLet us pray 4 d country

Which country? You mean this time bomb? embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
R.I.P TO THE DEAD. THANKS TO THE RELIGION OF ___________.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by adaybayor(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
12 inches!:
Islam is religion of violence and destruction. Anything the religion touches turns to blood. We even have many of them preaching evil doctrines like holy war and jihad and the promise of 72 virgins. How can war be peaceful? Or ow many times have u heard of a christian suicide bomber. Islam is a religion that doesn't value life. And supports oppression. I think Nigeria should just divide and let everybody go his way. Nothing like "One Nigeria" if u can't practice ur religion and move freely in the north. Even corpers frm the south when posted to the north all relocate so let's stop deceiving ourselves and divide this country once and for all so some people can practice their religion of peace alone in the presence of almajiri's violence etc

F.o.o.l if nigeria divides, very few of its sections will be dominated by xtians...fact!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by hakanai(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: [s]Their religion is barbaric, killing people, enslaving women, sitting on the mat like retards, and terrorism for Allah. I am waiting for Pro-Islam fanatics today. No one wants to respond[/s] ?
kiss undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode Dance At Redeemed Convention (Photos) / Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.