Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,308 members, 7,884,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) (44201 Views)

Multiple Blasts Rock Jos ECWA Church / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by amosy007: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
aurenflani: In Damaturu d yobe state capital Muslims are gunned down on a ratio of one muslim par day for sometime now. D must suspicious part of dis is dat with d exception of foreign media no media house in naija takes a second look at this.

Killing of a muslim a day and bombing of churches at intervals every now and then in addtion to the rest of d other attacks here and there shows dat d state is in comatose with regards to effective governance - highly careless leadership.

I suspect a separatist org at work.
and where is ur proof? undecided
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by rovercoca: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
Dear mr gej
how are r u?
Aren't u tired of dis boko menace?
Are u going to fold ur arms until ur loved one falls victim?
Something ought to be done about this bombing issue
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Jakumo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
aurenflani: In Damaturu d yobe state capital Muslims are gunned down on a ratio of one muslim par day for sometime now. D must suspicious part of dis is dat with d exception of foreign media no media house in naija takes a second look at this.

Killing of a muslim a day and bombing of churches at intervals every now and then in addtion to the rest of d other attacks here and there shows dat d state is in comatose with regards to effective governance - highly careless leadership.

This is a very astute observation, DanFulani. Till date, far more Muslims than Christians have been killed in Nigeria's current wave of bombings, so it is not too far-fetched to suspect the involvement of a politically-motivated Agent Provocateur such as Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden, who is certainly demented and sadistic enough to imagine that he can single-handedly spark off inter-tribal pogroms in Nigeria, all because of his bitterness that he will NEVER win so much as a local ward election for village dog-catcher.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by tribalism(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
100%:
This whole thing is an attempt t o drive southerners & Especially Christians from the North so that these Blood Suckers can have All the Votes from the nothern states - Nothern Agenda!!!
maythink, there is much reason in your saying. mhh?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by hapi(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
i-JAY:
Mohammed is a fool and Allah has lost his mind. Let's bomb the mosques!
i-JAY:
[color=]
i-JAY:
[/color]
i-JAY:
. U are a fool.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by amosy007: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
Aladinn: Why do christians like bombing themselves? They are always the ones caught with bombs. I wonder what their pastors are teaching them. The day i heard the news that one out of the several containers filled with bombs and ammunitions, from the Christian Republic of Iran, was intercepted, i knew the christians would soon begin their crusades, bombing in the name of Jesus.
so yusuf, ibrahim sokoto and imam shekau, abdul qada are christians too? U people have problem sha sad
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AGBORMAN1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
Agreed
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Michky: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
amosy007:
u are the one that sound like a nonen.tity to me.. U sound like another bloody sucide bomber. When are they gona send u to ISLAM(A)BAD for training ... Odeh sad
Ur fada!! Na mistak dem cary born u sef. Ur mama 4 don flush u out as abortion! Wer.e
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by kheart(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
I thougt jesus has already for deir sins even if dem dey burkutu joint na first clasx ticket to heaven.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by kheart(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jesus died for deir sins na so stop complainin just pray u guys shld join dem whereva dey find demselves. Can i get an amen
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2012

My brother, why cant they Boko Haram not just stop killing innocents, We understand they are fighting a course, which is to Islamitize Nigeria and make me a Muslim under Sharia law by force. Why cant they just stop the mayhem so the JTF can pull out.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Immanuelar(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
ariyebaba: If churches in northern part of Nigeria will not be able to provide modern securities for thier worshipers they shld stay @ home.
However,ALJAZEERA just reported d killings of xtians by gun men in Borno state.

I think d time is ripe for xtians to take up arms to defend themselves........

Heaven help those who help themselves !

God will not come down to defend his people.

Enough of blood suckers !
tank u!if i av d opputunity of aving a gun nd back up by people,i swear..no singe muslim will be alive!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Buhari wont come back, because, apparently, there will be no election in the North cos of terrorism, I assume Tinubu knows this before killing the ACN with a merger
there may not be any presidential election in 2015.we could well be holding various referendum by 2015 for each ethnic group to decide their future.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by amosy007: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
Michky: Ur fada!! Na mistak dem cary born u sef. Ur mama 4 don flush u out as abortion! Wer.e
and what has d rubbish u posted up there got to do with my question?.. U are just shouting like a wounded imbeci'le..
When u calm down. Answer my question or forever stfu..
The question again
when are they sending u to ISLAM(A)BAD for sucide training? grin grin downgraded mumugrin
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by ElKels(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
We talking souls here not denomination. Pls save the church name bullshit. May there soul RIP
speedyboi:

Oh....I praise tha lord!!!!! cheesy
When I heard the story, I was like; oh not ECWA, not my dear church where God resides....cheesy cheesy...my Ecwa can not be among the list of bombed churches...oh no...bt I worship the name of the almighty....(lemme stop so that I won't enter spirit)

Lol...jst jokin, I really sympathize with the victims...REST IN THE BOSOM OF THE LORD.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AGBORMAN1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
Why is eveything about Muslim always Backward ?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by DanielNwulu: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
Wht is d diferent btwn BokoHARam and BuHARi? Pls, scientificaly and laboraticaly answer d question above.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by kheart(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jakumo:

This is a very astute observation, DanFulani. Till date, far more Muslims than Christians have been killed in Nigeria's current wave of bombings, so it is not too far-fetched to suspect the involvement of a politically-motivated Agent Provocateur such as Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden, who is certainly demented and sadistic enough to imagine that he can single-handedly spark off inter-tribal pogroms in Nigeria, all because of his bitterness that he will NEVER win so much as a local ward election for village dog-catcher.
guy CAN president is behind d bombings i 100% sure.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
chima12: there may not be any presidential election in 2015.we could well be holding various referendum by 2015 for each ethnic group to decide their future.
I will appreciate that. But what do you think will be the outcome ? Me i no wan civil war o, I never buy house for London and I am not ready to be refugee anyhere o.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Jakumo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
kheart: guy CAN president is behind d bombings i 100% sure.
Kheart you are clearly an aspiring fiction writer, but a very poor one indeed.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by mbhs139(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
Well, I have taken the time to go through majority of comments on this thread and all seems to point accusing fingers to the muslims for this dastadly act, while others are calling for the christians to retaliate. Huumm! But people, can two wrongs make a right?

I understand your plights, i mean everyone that has said one thing or the other. And as a matter of fact, I'm dumb founded, and very embarrased as a muslim. Be that as it may, my advice at this time is that we should exericse some restrain and not aggrevate the matter the more with our inciteful statement. May Allah forgive those that have lost their live, and give their families the fortitude to bear the loss. Honestly, we all need to stand up in unison in condeming this act and not pointing fingers. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
Daniel Nwulu: Wht is d diferent btwn BokoHARam and BuHARi? Pls, scientificaly and laboraticaly answer d question above.
The difference is in the spellings grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AGBORMAN1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
Why is everything about Muslim always Backward ?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AnotherOkija: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
Boko Boys!!

I am codedly loving these niggas.. Making God look so bad in Nigeria that Christians are now slowly beginning to face the realities of life.. God cant save your arses.. Stay in your homes and pray..
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by amosy007: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
AGBOR-MAN:
becoz the founder of that religion was a backward fool.
Does that answer ur question? grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
AGBOR-MAN:
Cos the foundation of the religion is based on oppression of women, Abolition of Western Education, Born2rule mentality and Holy War
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by lauyanAbuja: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jakumo & others are u poisoned hearted and frustrated and blinded with hate, that anything that occur negatively is attributed to Buhari. Take it easy boys, GEJ won't get you out of the woods, the earlier you align with Buhari and other opposition members,
the better for you all bigots.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Jakumo(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
mbhs139: Well, I have taken the time to go through majority of comments on this thread and all seems to point accusing fingers to the muslims for this dastadly act, while others are calling for the christians to retaliate. Huumm! But people, can two wrongs make a right?

I understand your plights, i mean everyone that has said one thing or the other. And as a matter of fact, I'm dumb founded, and very embarrased as a muslim. Be that as it may, my advice at this time is that we should exericse some restrain and not aggrevate the matter the more with our inciteful statement. May Allah forgive those that have lost their live, and give their families the fortitude to bear the loss. Honestly, we all need to stand up in unison in condeming this act and not pointing fingers. Thanks

Good man. Your mind is in gear, unlike the majority.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
Another Okija: Boko Boys!!

I am codedly loving these niggas.. Making God look so bad in Nigeria that Christians are now slowly beginning to face the realities of life.. God cant save your arses.. Stay in your homes and pray..

Are you serious ? Are houses safe out there ? Common man, grow some balls and blame who needs blame, christianity is a religion that is based on church worship not home service

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Jakumo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
lauyan Abuja: Jakumo & others are u poisoned hearted and frustrated and blinded with hate, that anything that occur negatively is attributed to Buhari. Take it easy boys, GEJ won't get you out of the woods, the earlier you align with Buhari and other opposition members,
the better for you all bigots.

You made me laugh heartily today, and I thank you for that sir.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by hapi(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: I am beginning to hate everything about Islam and Muslims, America hates them, Canada hates them, who doesnt hate them ?
so u approve of usa n isreal actions on muslims, killing little children and women with their drone attacks. No wonder the hausa's hate xtians with passion.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by mbhs139(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: My brother, why cant they Boko Haram not just stop killing innocents, We understand they are fighting a course, which is to Islamitize Nigeria and make me a Muslim under Sharia law by force. Why cant they just stop the mayhem so the JTF can pull out.

Jakumo: This is a very astute observation, DanFulani. Till date, far more Muslims than Christians have been killed in Nigeria's current wave of bombings, so it is not too far-fetched to suspect the involvement of a politically-motivated Agent Provocateur [/b]such as Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden, who is certainly demented and sadistic enough to imagine that he can single-handedly spark off inter-tribal pogroms in Nigeria, all because of his bitterness that he will NEVER win so much as a local ward election for village dog-catcher.

that would have been it. but you put it at the wrong door step. all this is actually [b]politically-motivated [/b]by an [b]Agent Provocateur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) / Dino Melaye Certificate: ABU Department Of Geography Was Under Faculty Of Arts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.