Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,909 members, 7,909,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:04 AM

Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) (44247 Views)

Multiple Blasts Rock Jos ECWA Church / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
Another Okija:

How did they know it was the hand of the pastor?!

a. The gold rolex wristwatch on the writs

b. The expensive cufflinks on the cuffs attached to him.

c. The wad of cash in his hands

d. The microphone in is hands..

cool

Are you trying to make a joke out of something that is as serious as someone losing their life? Are you without brains?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AnotherOkija: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
cryptic: Are you trying to make a joke out of something that is as serious as someone losing their life? Are you without brains?

sad That was harsh, mean and totally unnecessary.. Now you have hurt my feelings.. cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Arysexy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
we are religion of piss dont joke with us!

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by pplsroundtable: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
Another Okija:

sad That was harsh, mean and totally unnecessary.. Now you have hurt my feelings.. cry
Ok my apologies...But that was mean. The person said he/she was filled with tears. Do you know if he personally knew the pastor? You don't make jokes out of stuffs like that. It is not fair. I am sure you wouldn't feel good either if someone did the same to you..Empathy is the word.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by pplsroundtable: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AnotherOkija: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
cryptic:
Ok my apologies...But that was mean. The person said he/she was filled with tears. Do you know if he personally knew the pastor? You don't make jokes out of stuffs like that. It is not fair. I am sure you wouldn't feel good either if someone did the same to you..Empathy is the word.

O.k!! smiley

Group hug...
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
Another Okija:

O.k!! smiley

Group hug...

grin Thanks bro. God bless..
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by adaybayor(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
Another Okija:

O.k!! smiley

Group hug...

Stop pulling the guy's leg
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by unknown247: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
GEJ should rename sundays to bombblast day since his much interested in renaming places....
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by tribalism(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
nicoisfe: all d hausas and northerners will soon die finish jst lyk they r terminating us
i don't know what to tell you until i can't find my head.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by mikron(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
is it ECWA church? AIT just reported christ chosen church and not ecwa
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AnotherOkija: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
unknown247: GEJ should rename sundays to bombblast day since his much interested in renaming places....

Stop making fun of the situation!! Grow up!! angry I just did!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Tyche(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
Karma wil ASAP hunt those who knowingly and otherwise are behind these bombings.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by FrenchyL(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
Here are some pictures.

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by naijaking1: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
Onasa22: Please our Christian brothers in the North should worship in their various house caring fellowship centres since the Federal Government can not guarantee their safety at their places of worship. They should act wisely because life is precious

What an unfortunate advice. Northern christians, long used by muslim overlords have no right to practice their religion. According to recent statements by catholic bishops from the north; christians have been denied building rights for their churches since the pre-independence days. I know for sure in Kano, that outside Sabon Gari areas no churches are allowed by state law. The christians have to worship in their houses, yet muslims in the south have unrestricted access to locate their mosques wherever they chose.
---and you're here still asking christians to pray inside their houses while muslims are allowed to fill the streets and proclaim their faith openly
Christians will forever remain under attack from northern muslims until they fight back. Turning the other cheek after someone gives you a dirty slap doesn't work in 2012 Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by naijaking1: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
Bye the way where is Gowon and his st..up'id praying circus?
Where Danjuma and other northern christians who committed their life to serving the wishes of their muslim masters. The dead christian northerners will forever "thank" them for their wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
A A Adam: AAAAMMMMEEENNN. May Allah expose those behind it been a muslim or christian and punish them here and hereafter.
mr, can u stop stalkin me? FYI, i dnt agree with any prayers that is rendered tru allah or wateva u call it! i pray through the name JESUS!. pls pray ur prayer ur own way n dnt attach mine to it next time. B.S
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by maigaskiya1: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
Weldone buhari atleast d dogs nd d babons re ready soakng in blud.atleast 2015 is 2far 4us 2 se ur actions.nnce agan al hail d terorist
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by pplsroundtable: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
church bombed while gunmen attack another in Northern Nigeria

http://peoplesroundtable..co.uk/2012/06/bomb-blast-hits-christ-chosen-church.html
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AAAdam(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
i-JAY:
Mohammed is a fool and Allah has lost his mind. Let's bomb the mosques!
You are let concern, Animal. No any good muslim beliver will insult Jesus christ (peace & bless of Allah unpon 2him & his mother). Sha bad way u are not a good christian.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by BlackPikiN(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
JOS, NIGERIA UNDER SIEGE. CAUTION ADVISED

1) Explosion and heavy gun fire reported in and around Christ Chosen Church of God, opposite Trailer Garage, Jos with casualty number unconfirmed.

2) At least 4 dead as suicide bomber rips through St. Agnes Church, Jos. People are advised to be alert and cautious if they must move around.

Kindly broadcast to friends, loved ones and family in Jos, Plateau. Kindly rebroadcast to your contacts and ensure that security personnel are also informed.

fOLO»» https://mobile.twitter.com/am_Nj
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by lateef4me(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
And some monkeys will stil tell us that islam is a religion of peace and those who are the brain behind all these coordinated bomb attacks will still say their useless 5 prayers a day without any guilt in their conscience ?
May condolence to the families of the deceased and I share in the grief of those who will lose a leg,hand in the attack .
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by rubenic(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
lateef4me: And some monkeys will stil tell us that islam is a religion of peace and those who are the brain behind all these coordinated bomb attacks will still say their useless 5 prayers a day without any guilt in their conscience ?
May condolence to the families of the deceased and I share in the grief of those who will lose a leg,hand in the attack .
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by mannyU: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
Another Okija:

Shut up you halfwitted i'mbecile..

You who is wishing evil on another is worse than a swine and more like a decayed corpse..

Silly wanna be atheist. Fool 4rm birth.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
adaybayor:

By your on logic, if u commit α̲̅ crime then your family should be punished for it, right?
I am sure you know the answer to that question!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Immortal1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
What do u want him to do? To kill himself?? Please try and look at d political side of issues instead of throwing attacks on d govt alone. Is it not d same ppl that promise to make d country ungovernable for GEJ? Some times, we should put ourselves in d shoes of those in authority and see things from their angle. Truth, be told, it is easy to deal with 'radicalist' who luv their lives but wat do u say of ones ready to commit suicide for wat they believe in?? May God help and heal our land!
rovercoca: Dear mr gej
how are r u?
Aren't u tired of dis boko menace?
Are u going to fold ur arms until ur loved one falls victim?
Something ought to be done about this bombing issue
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by naijaking1: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
mai gaskiya: Weldone buhari atleast d dogs nd d babons re ready soakng in blud.atleast 2015 is 2far 4us 2 se ur actions.nnce agan al hail d terorist

Really
The day of reckoning is just around the corner!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by mannyU: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
Onasa22: Please our Christian brothers in the North should worship in their various house caring fellowship centres since the Federal Government can not guarantee their safety at their places of worship. They should act wisely because life is precious

Worshiping @ home is not n will neva be d soln. N mind u by so doing, xtians will be givin in to deir demand of a sharia state since 1 can't publicly profess any oda religion xcept islam. I fully allign maslef wiv dose calling 4 a reprisal attack. We've lost 2 many already.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by baslone: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
Another Okija:

How did they know it was the hand of the pastor?!

a. The gold rolex wristwatch on the writs

b. The expensive cufflinks on the cuffs attached to him.

c. The wad of cash in his hands

d. The microphone in is hands..

cool

If you can't see the ice, that means my sleeves on it.

U'no I dress as I'm suppose to- stretch Lex with a chauffeur

Never sober, red testarotta-buggettis in my Jehovah. . . . . .

Too much swag!!!! grin

Made in naija!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Scissorshand(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr President, some of us are tired of your empty promises. Ye promised to put an end to dis BS dis month, ye gast 20 days to go, Doubtful-luck, are ye gonna perform a miracle in 20 days. Oh me Lawd, the Nation's CSO is preparing for 2015. My condolences to d families who lost their loved ones. Fela Anikulapo, I doff my hat. Me miming ''...everybody run, run, run. Everybody scatter, scatter. Dem leave sorrow, tears and blood...''
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Classicalman(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
Islam has always been e v i l. Coupled with the murderous hausafulani biatches... What a catastrophic combination. Phuck all islamists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" / Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram / ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.