Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,349 members, 7,884,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) (44203 Views)

Multiple Blasts Rock Jos ECWA Church / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
hapi: so u approve of usa n isreal actions on muslims, killing little children and women with their drone attacks. No wonder the hausa's hate xtians with passion.
There is something called, "cause and effect"; Osama started by killing 3000 Americans, thats what brought drone to Asia in the first place, and thats the "Effect"; And let me add that, If USA decide to list Nigeria as terrorist country, you will witness the "effects" of the "cause" that has been inflicted on those innocent worshippers. Be Wise, and dont let conspiracy theories take a greater part of your IQ

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Aladinn(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
amosy007:
so yusuf, ibrahim sokoto and imam shekau, abdul qada are christians too? U people have problem sha sad
If you missed the sacarsm in my post, then you're sense of humour is long dead. Is there a Christian Republic of Iran?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Skoopy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jos bomb blast.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Arysexy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: hahahahaaha even birds are jihad fighters

dats not just a bird, its a dove and a dove represents 'peace' but when a 'peaceful dove' carries bomb we get religion of piss undecided
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by fifi007: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
If u step on my toe I will stamp on ur feet so you'll know how painful it is. If dose bastards bomb a church and we bomb 2 mosques they will rearrange. Peace comes after war. If u haven't been affected by diz things di fanatical bastards r doing u won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by naijaking1: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
If christians are always attacked in their holy places of worship by muslims, there is no other way those attacks would stop until muslims too are attacked in their own places of worship.
What stops a few people with AK-47 from surrounding muslims in their open prayer grounds and mowing them down like grasses? If christians should fear being killed in their church, muslims too should fear being killed at their mosque.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Jakumo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
Holy Chit Skooby Doo. That chit is terrible man. Hope no kids see those pictures.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: I will appreciate that. But what do you think will be the outcome ? Me i no wan civil war o, I never buy house for London and I am not ready to be refugee anyhere o.
the possible outcome is this
--the SE decide to be on their own
--the SW decide to be on their own too
--the various ethnic groups in SS will independently decide via referendum to join either SW or SE.the SS unity is based on oil,so SS cannot be a nation on their own.
--the tiv,idoma get scared of having to remain in the north and start clamoring to go with SE and SS.
--southern kaduna,plateau,taraba,southern gombe,southern adamawa,nasarawa all become defiant and insist on together forming a nation of their own based on successful landlocked nations like botswana as model.
--the NW and NE are not happy,they want one nigeria but they want to lord it over every other group.you cannot eat your cake and have it.
--middle belt could be hot.the UN may adopt the berlin conference formula and it will lead to bitterness and more strife/war.the UN did it recently.remember the bakassi peninsula case.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AnotherOkija: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Are you serious ? Are houses safe out there ? Common man, grow some balls and blame who needs blame, christianity is a religion that is based on church worship not home service

Erm!! Actually no it isnt..

Where three or more are gathered, I am there in there midst.. Matthew 18: 20 (refer)..

But what you have today are mega churches and congregations that assemble every now and again to contribute money into one pot in exchange for prayers and answers to problems that never come..

Okija Juju Interdenominational Church of all Nations :
Here is the meaning of the word church;
In the New Testament, the word "church" comes from the Greek word "Ekklesia." Ekklesia is a word made up of two other Greek words ek' which means out, and kaleo' meaning called. Thus the term church literally means the called out ones, or the calling out. Never in the Bible, is the term church used to refer to a building, or a place of worship. Nor do we refer to the temple or synagogue as a church. The church is the living, breathing Body of Believers.

For more, contact me..
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by tribalism(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
i-JAY:
Mohammed is a fool and Allah has lost his mind. Let's bomb the mosques!
you sound like one of the under 14 nairalanders. you may please leave this thread for adults. thank you.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by mannyU: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nigeria is now a pit of tragedy. Last sunday it was Dana Crash n bomblast, today anoda bomb blast. What next?

God help us all in this country.

n for fools like baslone n odas saying 'nxt post', may it visit u or urs so u taste d feeling. Heartless swines.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by ifyalways(f): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
This is beyond terrible.where is the country heading to
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
"You travel by road, a petrol tanker catches fire. By air, plane crashes.

"You sit in your house, the plane comes to meet you. You go to church, Boko Haram attacks you. You go by sea, militants attack you. You finally run to your village, you are kidnapped. Is there any safe place in Nigeria?"
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AnotherOkija: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
manny U: Nigeria is now a pit of tragedy. Last sunday it was Dana Crash n bomblast, today anoda bomb blast. What next?

God help us all in this country.

n for fools like baslone n odas saying 'nxt post', may it visit u or urs so u taste d feeling. Heartless swines.

Shut up you halfwitted i'mbecile..

You who is wishing evil on another is worse than a swine and more like a decayed corpse..
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AnotherOkija: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
ifyalways: This is beyond terrible.where is the country heading to

The promise land..
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by adaybayor(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
i-JAY:
Gentility on the part of christians might not be the honest answer. Time to start bombing mosques!

What are you waiting for....talk with sense
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by jaybee(f): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nasri100: So sad indeed.

so happy indeed!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Onasa22: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
Please our Christian brothers in the North should worship in their various house caring fellowship centres since the Federal Government can not guarantee their safety at their places of worship. They should act wisely because life is precious
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AAAdam(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jenams: bombing christians in their place of worship is now a normal thing for muslim extrimists sect every sunday. God will judge u all.
Ameeeeen
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by adaybayor(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
naijaking1: If christians are always attacked in their holy places of worship by muslims, there is no other way those attacks would stop until muslims too are attacked in their own places of worship.
What stops a few people with AK-47 from surrounding muslims in their open prayer grounds and mowing them down like grasses? If christians should fear being killed in their church, muslims too should fear being killed at their mosque.

It would be better if you were learning shooting now rather than coming to NL to spit garbage
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AAAdam(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
Jenams: bombing christians in their place of worship is now a normal thing for muslim extrimists sect every sunday. God will judge u all.
Ameeeeen. Allah expose those behind it, either they are muslim or christians. And may Allah punish them here & hereafter.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by jaybee(f): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
Megabyts: This is myopia,what of the uncountable muslims killed by bomb blast? Are they meant to reduce the population of muslims so that a southerner wiin elections?

you are a beast.

who killed the muslims? is it not the work of their hands? is it not what they chose to do?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by adaybayor(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: There is something called, "cause and effect"; Osama started by killing 3000 Americans, thats what brought drone to Asia in the first place, and thats the "Effect"; And let me add that, If USA decide to list Nigeria as terrorist country, you will witness the "effects" of the "cause" that has been inflicted on those innocent worshippers. Be Wise, and dont let conspiracy theories take a greater part of your IQ

By your on logic, if u commit α̲̅ crime then your family should be punished for it, right?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by buildelicool(m): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
I think we need 2 go back back to militry rule, perhaps dat may help. Am tired of criminalty and blood shed
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by henrico247(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
cry
my mum just called me that she was presently at the scene of the incident. She said the whole thing was terrible,that blood was filled up everywhere,that even that pastor was not recognised,they could only see the hand of the pastor and other people's flesh littered on the floor. The church collapsed. Meeen, l cant continue as the tears in my eyes is uncontrollable.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AAAdam(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
AAAAMMMMEEENNN. May Allah expose those behind it been a muslim or christian and punish them here and hereafter.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by adaybayor(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
jaybee:

you are a beast.

who killed the muslims? is it not the work of their hands? is it not what they chose to do?

You are α̲̅ f.u.c.king lier!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Henrick007: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
boko haram pls stop killing of innocent people.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Arysexy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
yea, the jihad army are on d mtch again undecided

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
mbhs139: Well, I have taken the time to go through majority of comments on this thread and all seems to point accusing fingers to the muslims for this dastadly act, while others are calling for the christians to retaliate. Huumm! But people, can two wrongs make a right?

I understand your plights, i mean everyone that has said one thing or the other. And as a matter of fact, I'm dumb founded, and very embarrased as a muslim. Be that as it may, my advice at this time is that we should exericse some restrain and not aggrevate the matter the more with our inciteful statement. May Allah forgive those that have lost their live, and give their families the fortitude to bear the loss. Honestly, we all need to stand up in unison in condeming this act and not pointing fingers. Thanks
for a muslim, u hav spoken well, but me think its high time JESUS forgive those that have lost their lives in mosque while prayin on a friday, and give their families the fortitude to bear the loss. nonsense!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AnotherOkija: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
henrico247: cry
my mum just called me that she was presently at the scene of the incident. She said the whole thing was terrible,that blood was filled up everywhere,that even that pastor was not recognised,they could only see the hand of the pastor and other people's flesh littered on the floor. The church collapsed. Meeen, l cant continue as the tears in my eyes is uncontrollable.

How did they know it was the hand of the pastor?!

a. The gold rolex wristwatch on the writs

b. The expensive cufflinks on the cuffs attached to him.

c. The wad of cash in his hands

d. The microphone in is hands..

cool
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by jaybee(f): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
Onasa22: Please our Christian brothers in the North should worship in their various house caring fellowship centres since the Federal Government can not guarantee their safety at their places of worship. They should act wisely because life is precious

is that how you give in to terrorists? na wa for you o. how many houses have been burnt with people inside and the occupiers maimed? except you are suggesting that Christians should vacate their God given lands in the north for you to provide a state for them in your 'safe' village. what will never happen. there is a limit to everything. God will surely fight for His people and they will have their peace. but no one can stop people worshiping God, and no one will take their land, economically, politically, religious wise, militarily, or by any guise thinkable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode Dance At Redeemed Convention (Photos) / Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.