Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,908 members, 7,909,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:03 AM

Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) (44246 Views)

Multiple Blasts Rock Jos ECWA Church / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AFOLS: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Jakumo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
You see, Mr. Pukkah, my Uncle Sam doesn't like fundamentalist terrorist gang leaders, PARTICULARLY IF they already have innocent blood on their hands, AND have threatened to destablize ANY nation in which the United States has STRATEGIC interests, of which OIL is a factor of paramount importance.

Ever heard of "unexplained spontaneous explosions" ? Those can sometimes be a gift from the heavens, so let us watch and see what happens to Boko Haram terror gang leader Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, between now and Nigeria's next presidential elections.

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
ZUBY77: Bundle your phucking brainwashing propaganda tool called church down to your own state or towns. If you must worship a God who told you:
1 dont judge those who bomb you
2 dont kill those who kill you
3 forgive those who bomb you

Then you better worship him were you can defend yourselves since he is not interested in defending you.
Is there any reason why your thinking faculty has gone psychiatric ?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by lacasa: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
Anoda bomb n D̶̲̥̅̊ same accusations r flying abt

Its either Fulani/Hausa or Muslims

Well, May God eexpose those doing this, bt we the sane ones, know who are doing it

Aπϑ, certainly it ain't no Hausa/fulanii nor Muslims

When those doin it are tired they will stop

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
AFOLS: Is this the way we will continue with incessant attack on Christians and Churches?
2015 is fast approaching, MASSOB agitating, Buhari wants a come back, American researches gave prediction of disintegrated Nigeria.
Shall we fold our arms and keep watching?

"We are on top of the situation. . . just go about your lawful business and activities. . .Also report any suspicious moves to the law enforcement agency. . . Long live The Nigerian Police." (National Anthem).

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AFOLS: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by CuteTj(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Thanks, I will make it a portal for 11yrs Prophesy.
ensure you do. You never can tell. You may find it handy.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by bright007(f): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
i-JAY:
Mohammed is a fool and Allah has lost his mind. Let's bomb the mosques!
ROFLMAO
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by AFOLS: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
Is this the way we will continue with incessant attack on Christians and Churches?
2015 is fast approaching, MASSOB agitating, Buhari wants a come back, American researches gave prediction of disintegrated Nigeria.

"We are on top of the situation. . . just go about your lawful business and activities. . .Also report any suspicious moves to the law enforcement agency. . . Long live The Nigerian Police." (National Anthem).

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
AFOLS: Is this the way we will continue with incessant attack on Christians and Churches?

Buhari wont come back, because, apparently, there will be no election in the North cos of terrorism, I assume Tinubu knows this before killing the ACN with a merger
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by lanetrips: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
burkutu: Bomb blast occurred about half an hour ago i.e 11am in Jos today along Rukuba road. The blast went off at ECWA church. Security men are shooting in the air for no reason at all. Still awaiting details of casualties.

It baffles me how someone can agree to become a suicide bomber when u r not sure wat awaits u afta death.I av muslim frnds who have told me several times dat suicide bombers don't av a place in paradise .hw wld dey feel if their families were bombed in d mosque?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nimakor: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
berem: i think am tired of hearing stories about bomb blast! next story pls!!
ya! Y not. Until it hapns to sum1 Close to u. Crasy nigerians.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Pukkah: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

In countries wia d law works BUHARI would hav been jailed way way back in time. Unless u r deaf u wont tell me u hv nt heard his sermons on "hw nigeria wil b ungovernable wen a certain part of d country wins election"
It's said dat " wen witch d cries @ night n d baby dies in d morning, one doesnt go far searching for d killer"
if u cant sympatise wit d victims, silence wil b better for u, so as nt to b seen as one of these northern blood-thirsty vampires.

I can see intelligence dripping from your post. Pun intended. You guys are quick to call an individual's name but turn a blind eye and a deaf ear towards what Azazi, Henry Orkah and the President himself have said on bomb blasts.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
ZUBY77: Bundle your phucking brainwashing propaganda tool called church down to your own state or towns. If you must worship a God who told you:
1 dont judge those who bomb you
2 dont kill those who kill you
3 forgive those who bomb you

Then you better worship him were you can defend yourselves since he is not interested in defending you.

You are a congenital idi.ot. You are a waste of space and your father should be shot for wasting his useless spe.rm. FOOL!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Abagworo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
I've always been convinced that VP Sambo should be questioned for this so-called Boko Haram saga. PDP is highly responsible for it obviously from what Azazi said, Buhari said and El-Rufai as well. They should at least bring Sambo and Azazi on air to tell us the much they know.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by calaway: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
Pukkah: What has the government done DIFFERENTLY in other to get a DIFFERENT result?

The cycle is the same: there's a bomb blast, people rave, mourn and rant, they abuse and insult Buhari and other Northerners/muslims, they console the bereaved and sign the condolence register, some also donate to survivors and we go back to our businesses as usual; expecting/praying that such will never happen again. But it happens and happens again...

It keeps on happening for three main reasons.

1. People like you hide your boko brothers when they come back home to rest and lead prayers after bloodletting outings. Also giving you the opportunity to blame ,Jonathan.
2.Christians have donot attacked Hausa/muslims even in their mosque so they have not felt the taste of the bitterness of murder and so feel no qualms about it snuffing taking life.
3.The Hausa/Moslem (You people)Leaders have not come out to condemn BOKO HARAM. HEAR THEM:Bamanga Tukur- "BOKO HARAM is fighting against injustice"
BUHARI - "there are three boko haram first Federal governemt and then the criminals that rob banks and perpetrate other criminal acts and thirdly THE REAL BOKO HARAM LEAD BY THE SLAIN YUSUF MOHAMMED". IN OTHER WORDS THE FOLLOWERS OF THE SLAIN YUSUF ARE EXONORATED FROM ALL GUILT AND MISDDED EVN AS THE ATTACK CHURCHES AND KILL SECURITY PERSONEL.

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
lanetrips:

It baffles me how someone can agree to become a suicide bomber when u r not sure wat awaits u afta death.I av muslim frnds who have told me several times dat suicide bombers don't av a place in paradise .hw wld dey feel if their families were bombed in d mosque?

Even if there were virgins there, Muslims are only stupid to kill for s3x with a "virgin" in Paradise. Whats special about s3x. with a virgin for Mohammed's sake. I think its theiir inert wickedness
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Junip01: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
How sure are u guyz,is it d ecwa headquater......PLSsssssss nid uppdates u know
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Pukkah: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2012
Abagworo: I've always been convinced that VP Sambo should be questioned for this so-called Boko Haram saga. PDP is highly responsible for it obviously from what Azazi said, Buhari said and El-Rufai as well. They should at least bring Sambo and Azazi on air to tell us the much they know.

Thank you for this sensible post.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Boboribo: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
Abati: Sir another bomb blast

GEJ: Where?

Abati: Jos sir.

GEJ: Have you printed the condolence message?

Abati: Yes sir. I just removed Maiduguri and put Jos

GEJ: Next time don't come to me, just change the name and broadcast.

Abati: yes sir.

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Pukkah: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
calaway:

It keeps on happening for three main reasons.

1. People like you hide your boko brothers when they come back home to rest and lead prayers after bloodletting outings. Also giving you the opportunity to blame ,Jonathan.
2.Christians have donot attacked Hausa/muslims even in their mosque so they have not felt the taste of the bitterness of murder and so feel no qualms about it snuffing taking life.
3.The Hausa/Moslem (You people)Leaders have not come out to condemn BOKO HARAM. HEAR THEM:Bamanga Tukur- "BOKO HARAM is fighting against injustice"
BUHARI - "there are three boko haram first Federal governemt and then the criminals that rob banks and perpetrate other criminal acts and thirdly THE REAL BOKO HARAM LEAD BY THE SLAIN YUSUF MOHAMMED". IN OTHER WORDS THE FOLLOWERS OF THE SLAIN YUSUF ARE EXONORATED FROM ALL GUILT AND MISDDED EVN AS THE ATTACK CHURCHES AND KILL SECURITY PERSONEL.

Tell me the basis of concluding that they are my brothers. I'm waiting. I don't understand how some of you just jump into conclusions.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by simdam500(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Dis is terrible, christians let keep strategizin and not energizin
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by 55gal(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Honestly ,it seems there no intelligenc and security in this country.Anybody can go about with bomb and the rest and cause havoc.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
Boboribo: Abati: Sir another bomb blast

GEJ: Where?

Abati: Jos sir.

GEJ: Have you printed the condolence message?

Abati: Yes sir. I just removed Maiduguri and put Jos

GEJ: Next time don't come to me, just change the name and broadcast.

Abati: yes sir.
grin grin grin grin Una no go kill person for Nairaland
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Pukkah:

Tell me the basis of concluding that they are my brothers. I'm waiting. I don't understand how some of you just jump into conclusions.
I am beginning to hate everything about Islam and Muslims, America hates them, Canada hates them, who doesnt hate them ?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
9-zeros:
viewing this topic: nanizle (m ), sholay2011 (m ), RICHIE BOI(m ), 100% , metodman (m ), Billyonaire, bruzee , aroprint , grammy , dubimou (m ), Berrymob, belvo(m ), Richjully, CuteTj (m ), muskyman , lakesideng , wysenas(m ), kingpole, chaikie(m ), femo86 (m ), lynxpro (m ), Biyi1471 , saints_1 (m ), sofat , Osejie(m ), Liverpoolfc , Nasri100 (m ), ebamma (m ), Ddaji(m ), donigspain (m ), choco diva, noskyboy (m ), Salmuazu (m ), oladimeji02 , Mrsewedoff , Andro Blaze , alaoeri , mufc009 (m ), amosy007 , Megabyts(m ), hercules07, 9-zeros(m ), morzook (m ), gentleasia (m ), Walphem, jesusboi1, DC Trendy , chinig, edalok , Testy17 , Pukkah, i-JAY , kolo007 , sesanayo(m ), Emokai(m ), chusemix247 (m ), calaway , Vally11 , skyflash , akunauba, Pt Blank , kerriman, oluwaseun8, burkutu , sweet@ (f), Ninejaywon (m ), daporski, ibrolamin , manny U , eejo (m ), ALFRED OZO , slimdiggi, boyo boyo, inspired_m (m ), botson (m ), PeterKbaba, k10 , baslone , yusuf baba (m ), horlayoday , Adewalelag, Wily+Wily , Iranoladun (f), Kolababa , wild child (m ), Damilola07 , marion g (m ), tolexbaba (m ), confiritch (m ), osat02 , Jakumo (m ) and 198 guest(s)
And helplessly too.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by ZUBY77(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
cryptic:

You are a congenital idi.ot. You are a waste of space and your father should be shot for wasting his useless spe.rm. FOOL!!!

I m not interested in exchanging words with you. There are still empty lands in maidugri, go buy lands there and build a house for your god and see how long it lasts without nigerian security men.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
God has helped us we dont have natural disasters, but we invent our own destructive forces to kill ourselves. Why Nigeria? And to muslims, when will this provocation stop? How would you feel if a gunman enters your mosque on a friday and sprays you all to death, what would u say ur offence was to warrant such action?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Pukkah: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: I am beginning to hate everything about Islam and Muslims, America hates them, Canada hates them, who doesnt hate them ?

What has this got to do with me please?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by baslone: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
manny U:

U a Sunday Fool.

Your grandfather iz a b.astard!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
valacious: God has helped us we dont have natural disasters, but we invent our own destructive forces to kill ourselves. Why Nigeria? And to muslims, when will this provocation stop? How would you feel if a gunman enters your mosque on a friday and sprays you all to death, what would u say ur offence was to warrant such action?
Their religion is barbaric, killing people, enslaving women, sitting on the mat like retards, and terrorism for Allah. I am waiting for Pro-Islam fanatics today. No one wants to respond ?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos (ECWA Church, Along Rukuba Road) by Michky: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Pukkah:

I can see intelligence dripping from your post. Pun intended. You guys are quick to call an individual's name but turn a blind eye and a deaf ear towards what Azazi, Henry Orkah and the President himself have said on bomb blasts.
Dont mind these mo'ro'ns on nairaland that cant see beyond their noses. They'r al easily manipulatable sheeps dat r waitin 4 d nxt propaganda 4rm Jonah and his thieves. Its a fact dat Jonah isnt behind d bombns. But i can also asure u al dat he's an accomplice cos he's simply providin enablin environment 4 death 2 remain on d rise. So if foolish christians bomb back, Jonah wil b apy cos populatn control wil remain withn grasp. D 1s we shd b bombn bck r not moslems but Jonah and his gang. THINK FOOLS! THINK!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" / Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.