Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,292 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. (44096 Views)

O / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by omosexy1: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
A made up story. No bank in Nigeria has such policy else you are referring to a bank outside the country.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Lexoria: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
queensmith: I really pity Nigerian women living in Nigeria, look at the men you have to marry. . . . . its a dem shame *smh*

Ghana isn't that far. . . . . . .

imagine that?The Bunch of boffons.I pity my sister and cousins who might end up with these dimwit heads of men.It really sad.;(

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by lekejob(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
we supose 2 knw d nature of d husband's job? His he alwas at home.
Devil's wkshop
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by ihebrooke(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
acidtalk: This is currently a hot gist at a particular new generation bank on the Island.

A female staff of the bank came in yesterday (Thursday) all sweaty, sad and completely weighed down. Initially her friend thought that her disheveled look was due to the traffic she faced while coming to work and thought that she would get over it after getting a rest before resumption of office duties.

By 1p.m it was even worse as the said lady kept on crying, vomiting and complaining of headache and stomach pain. With much inquiries and persuasion from her close colleagues, she bursted out in tears and said "he has impregnated her".

This sent confusion to her colleagues who were consoling her but with further findings, it was learnt madam's husband has impregnated their 20years old maid (house girl).

The lady was sober because she claimed her husband threw the whole fault on her saying his actions were as a result of are not being home always and neglected him to concentrate on her banking career.

Saddest part of the story is due to the bank's policy, she can't get pregnant until after 2years of confirmation. She has only been confirmed 9months ago and only got married 11months (exactly a year next month).

Is this kind of situation what's the best advice for both the man and woman?

Mature Contributions only or else make use of the "BACK" button to return to previews page.

HEHEHEHEHE! You go fear excuse. SO because your wife is not around, you then mess up. Worst of all, no remorse at all.

I find the bolded part very silly. Can someone throw more light on what the banks' reason could be, because that alone is enough to dissuade my wife from working in the bank.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Lexoria: 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
egoldman: I do not support the man , but let me say this : if the woman does not have time for the man for a very long time and the maid is always the one "available" for him , then she has some level of blame on her side .
every man is not the same , the sex drive and control of all men are not the same ,my wife sometimes does this too , it doesn't make me to desire another woman , but as i said some men cant keep up with such for prolong period of time .
As i type this my wife has gone to bed , its 11pm and we have not jived grin grin since Monday or Tuesday, if i tell her about it now , she would say she is tired, i can deal with this and wait for her , but some men can not .

Jus like some women can not deal with their men being away for sometime.As I type,my hubby is on a business trip which will last for 3weeks(and thats mild compared to women who's hubby's are takin 3months or more) but I won't go off looking for d next hot guy to bleep.If it was a guy,that'll be another xcuse for him to bleep d housegirl.We should all learn to control our sex-drives not let it control us.Even my hubby says he's tired when he's had a rough day and I put myself in his shoes and understand,thats d way it should for both parties.

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by amnesty7: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
2buff:

Business, my friend.
It doesn't do well for business to have someone on an important case and then have them go on mat leave half way through.
It stresses any business (and the team involved who also have lives of their own) out.

A way to look at it is, as a new recruit in the army who has to go through some bootcamp tings, do you go and get yourself pregnant and take mat leave?
It means you really don't care about your military career.

Some things require you to make certain sacrifices per time. As long as it is not forever, it's a perfectly reasonable request.
There needs to be communication and understanding between spouses about these things, as I'm sure they did.

NOW THAT BEING SAID...

That doesn't mean you shouldn't have fun with your hubby. Contraception is great for family planning and will come in nicely here.
Hopefully she didn't "turn off" all together, otherwise she would have contributed to the situation a bit.

NOW THAT ALSO BEING SAID...

Her husband is selfish smiley
YOu are really and agent of Satan.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Lexoria: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
She should either continue with the marriage,find one unsuspecting rich fine bobo and get pregnant for him.Bring d baby back to her husband,that'll make 2illegit.. Kids and life goes on.

Or she can tell him,it was nice knowing and being married to him.He might infect her with diseases before the marriage is a decade old.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by monami2abd: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2012
goldenboi:

Accept another womans child?? SMH for you ooo....

technically, they both need to sit down n figure out how this is goin to work out...

would quitting her job mean the man wouldnt cheat on her again?? what happens to the child?

All depends on this lady now and what she wants...

She's not yet pregnant, so she can call the marriage quits n concentrate on her career or sumtin else.

Let her jst pick up the pieces of her life n move on....the guy is showing no remorse, so its not worth it.

Am guessing u r not married yet, coz if u av u won't say dis......

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Tbeiz: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=monami2abd]

U see monami, At this stage things are no longer the same.

To sit down and talk is to pull words out of an emotional woman. Let me ask u, do u think she can look at her husband eye-to-eye now?

Or Don't you think she has plot his death over and over again in ahead? wink

I am speaking form experience, she may or may not have to accept the child.

The choice lies not only in her hands but in the hands of the husband and the maid.

From the tone of the husband he sounds proud of what he has done so I think he would like to keep the baby. But if he says the girl must stay, wify is relegated straight!!! grin
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by cardoso111(m): 12:30am On Jun 24, 2012
Let the couple meet over the maid-how to take care of the fetus then life must continue
Divorce is not the option but bthe wife should seek another career path.Banking has become a cult of celibates in Nigeria
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by myola(m): 12:36am On Jun 24, 2012
Tyche: The man fuc.ked up big time, did he 4got she was a banker before they got married?
The lady should not be too quick to divorce him; the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
The hubby failed the eleventh commandment; thou shall not be caught.
Really failed that commandment. May be it's high time women should understand the simple fact that men are polygamous by nature. When it comes to sex there is no different btw oga madam and madam's maid. Woman primary responsibly is home, work is secondary
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Pakavy(m): 1:22am On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv: He wasn't man enough for her
r u singing?he neva gave a damn about ur song
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Pakavy(m): 1:24am On Jun 24, 2012
Lexoria:

imagine that?The Bunch of boffons.I pity my sister and cousins who might end up with these dimwit heads of men.It really sad.;(
cheesy
Lexoria:

na u sabi
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Unitedabby(m): 1:39am On Jun 24, 2012
omega25red: Divorce is the only option here. she has a career and she is making money. she doesn't need this looser. was she sleeping at the bank? did she bank for 24 hour 7 days a week? hi s excuse is ridiculos and she would be a fool if she stays.

Also she can't blame the house help because its not her fault. All blame shoud squarly be on that usless man who knew that she is a banker and agreed to marry her and cheated on her without even wearing a condom (he cheated and a condom will at least protect his wife if he got a disease).
ahan!and what the hell makes you think the banker wife hasnt being opening her legs for prospective clients of the bank in which she works?let us not play naive to the fact that most banks use virtually every female staff of theirs to attract new investors.infact,most of them give huge financial targets to these girls coupled with conditions/agreement prior to employment that they wont marry or give birth to their own kids for a fixed period of time(usualy years)so as not to lose/reduce their market value.i'm not in anyway trying to justify what the dude did.i condem his act but at the same time,it'l be unfair to throw all the fault on him i.e. For inpregnating their maid because it only takes two to tangle in which ever angle we look at it.you girls,from all indication appears to be bias and feministic to a significant extent in your verdicts.you also adviced her to quit the marriage.i dont advocate that at all because its for better or worse isnt it?she should prayerfully find a way to patch up things.have you all forgotn the marriage vows?telling her to exit her marriage have grave consequences.as a saying goes,"look before you leap"
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by jsheng(m): 2:44am On Jun 24, 2012
United_abby: ahan!and what the hell makes you think the banker wife hasnt being opening her legs for prospective clients of the bank in which she works?let us not play naive to the fact that most banks use virtually every female staff of theirs to attract new investors.infact,most of them give huge financial targets to these girls coupled with conditions/agreement prior to employment that they wont marry or give birth to their own kids for a fixed period of time(usualy years)so as not to lose/reduce their market value.i'm not in anyway trying to justify what the dude did.i condem his act but at the same time,it'l be unfair to throw all the fault on him i.e. For inpregnating their maid because it only takes two to tangle in which ever angle we look at it.you girls,from all indication appears to be bias and feministic to a significant extent in your verdicts.you also adviced her to quit the marriage.i dont advocate that at all because its for better or worse isnt it?she should prayerfully find a way to patch up things.have you all forgotn the marriage vows?telling her to exit her marriage have grave consequences.as a saying goes,"look before you leap"
I like ur analysis, you must be a pastor or a judge but dat not enof to make ur head swell up oooh
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by achi4u(m): 3:22am On Jun 24, 2012
Maybe d maid is hoter dan d wife,some men canot stand a pretty young girl.
Maybe d wife is too tired to give it to him d way he desires and d maid happened to out performed madam
Maybe he marries this gurl because of the money she makes.
Maybe their marriage was not build on love(conditional union)
Maybe his mother want to carry her grand child before she join her ancestors and cannot wait for about two years.

alot of maybe(s)....
Maybe this story is fake and be educative anyway.

*bluetooth ur on point there.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by pinkkystel(f): 4:10am On Jun 24, 2012
Her husband is a dog. U guys are all blaming the lady for been a career woman, some are even saying she should have been a house wife. If she was a house wife it is the same useless husband of her that will still complain if she comes running to him at all times for money. Men very difficult set of being to please, no matter what u do a dog will always b a dog if u like sit at home, work, or follow him to were ever he is going to. My dear please quit that useless marriage of urs its really not worth all the pains and stress u r going through. A man who can cheat on u and yet can't even accept the blame to say he is sorry is not a real man, such a man can kill u one day.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Butoneday2(m): 4:26am On Jun 24, 2012
What a Zap? The woman don't fuk up big time, so what is the essence of getting married. All dis bankers sef, may be dey (managers) want to take their turn b/4 she would took in. Who knows? Banker ke, banker ni.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by comely77(m): 4:27am On Jun 24, 2012
Hey, are we not missing something here? Pray what does a young couple without even a kid need a maid for I bet the wife did it to tempt da man and he too willingly agreed knowing from the onset that she will be an alternative, to me, there is absolutely no need for a maid here, no child, no stress, abeg they are both guilty and face their shame. I'm outta here!

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Butoneday2(m): 4:28am On Jun 24, 2012
But_one_day: What a Zap? The woman don't fuk up big time, so what is the essence of getting married. All dis bankers sef, may be dey (managers) want to take their turn b/4 she would took in. Who knows? Banker ke, banker ni.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Butoneday2(m): 4:33am On Jun 24, 2012
Angry listener? Case closed, let the man marry the maid and let the wife go for a divorce, if she can't bear it simple.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Butoneday2(m): 4:39am On Jun 24, 2012
But_one_day: Angry listener? Case closed, let the man marry the maid and let the wife go for a divorce, if she can't bear it simple.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by larger20(m): 4:46am On Jun 24, 2012
Why do you need a maid if you dont have children yet? and how the hell in the world you didn't see this coming if the maid leave in the house? what is the man doing at home when he should be working during the day time ? I think there is more to this story. Whoever wrote this story made it look juicier to sell a good story but the truth is that there are still more questions then answers.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by AyeeIdris(f): 5:37am On Jun 24, 2012
omosexy1: A made up story. No bank in Nigeria has such policy else you are referring to a bank outside the country.
Babe. U obviously don't live in Nigeria. Many banks have/had that policy. My bank then definitely did. Its quite normal sef. Meanwhile, let's get the definition of a maid here clearly o. Most times, it might just be d girl that comes 3 times a week to clean since both parties keep long hours. It may be a distant relation of either the man or thE woman. The maid may not be employed full time so it may be quite reasonable to have one. Let's be fair. If she lives in Lagos, she would be gone all day. Most bankers leave at 6 but imagine the traffic. Before one gets home, its 10. Is she firewood? And she leaves at 4 to beat d morning traffic.Even the poster initially thought it was traFfic stress. Its not an easy life living and working in Lag. And I am sure she is also supporting the home. Is it a crime now? Banking men also keep the same insane schedule. Is it ok if the wife goes to sleep with the maiguard? Its a tricky situation but the man is a pig for trying to shift the blame on his wife instead of manning up and accepting that he messed up. Am sure she would sort herself out. Women are stroNg creatures. Chei! She would bE the source of office gossip for weeks to come sha.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by chuksbogus: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2012
do u guys know what it is dat some one is fulfilling,ur needs?wen the man is hungry ,who gives him food the maid,wen the man is thirsty who give him food the maid,when the mans cloth is dirty who washes them,the maid,who irons them, the maid,who help the man chose cloths to wear out,the maid,who makes his bed the maid,who does he jist with at home,themaid. 70 or more percent of this mans life is run by d maid.can anybody tell me why dis man wonth have affection for here and d matter may have made worse if the maid is a dilligent,respectful one.i have an aunt this type of thing would have ruined but my dad caught iton time and warned her,she has to resigne and went into business.guys dis people leaves house by 5.30,or 6 and come back by 9,the day they balance their transactions on time and some days 11pm,who knows in the ladys bid not to get preg she must have been avoiding d man sexuall.anyway,she have to correct her errors ,if not ,even if she marries another man it will still happen

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by balogunsam(m): 6:28am On Jun 24, 2012
breegal :
dis is a two way tin B.T.W.....dis is wre crious communication comes in you dont xpct d woman 2 just give in 2 divorce lik dat...buh if i wre in her shoe i wuld accept d child..........get back 2 my job.....send d girl parkn.......and work on my mariage.

.....oook..finally,som1 who unmderstands what MARRIAGE means! there is no other way...u should wait and fight your way through it to make it work...there are ways to punish ur hubbby for his carelessness and irresponsible attitude and still stick with him...at least u swore for better or worse. its just so sad d worse came really early...i wish d lady the best.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Phikom(m): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2012
2buff:

Business, my friend.
It doesn't do well for business to have someone on an important case and then have them go on mat leave half way through.
It stresses any business (and the team involved who also have lives of their own) out.

A way to look at it is, as a new recruit in the army who has to go through some bootcamp tings, do you go and get yourself pregnant and take mat leave?
It means you really don't care about your military career.

Some things require you to make certain sacrifices per time. As long as it is not forever, it's a perfectly reasonable request.
There needs to be communication and understanding between spouses about these things, as I'm sure they did.

NOW THAT BEING SAID...

That doesn't mean you shouldn't have fun with your hubby. Contraception is great for family planning and will come in nicely here.
Hopefully she didn't "turn off" all together, otherwise she would have contributed to the situation a bit.

NOW THAT ALSO BEING SAID...

Her husband is selfish smiley
truth of the matter
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by niyitogun(m): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2012
chuksbogus: do u guys know what it is dat some one is fulfilling,ur needs?wen the man is hungry ,who gives him food the maid,wen the man is thirsty who give him food the maid,when the mans cloth is dirty who washes them,the maid,who irons them, the maid,who help the man chose cloths to wear out,the maid,who makes his bed the maid,who does he jist with at home,themaid. 70 or more percent of this mans life is run by d maid.can anybody tell me why dis man wonth have affection for here and d matter may have made worse if the maid is a dilligent,respectful one.i have an aunt this type of thing would have ruined but my dad caught iton time and warned her,she has to resigne and went into business.guys dis people leaves house by 5.30,or 6 and come back by 9,the day they balance their transactions on time and some days 11pm,who knows in the ladys bid not to get preg she must have been avoiding d man sexuall.anyway,she have to correct her errors ,if not ,even if she marries another man it will still happen
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by antywmy: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2012
My brain is old generation, a wife is a wife is a wife, where d wife is not always around, d maid cooks, washes clothes,watches tv with him, is aware when he is sick or well, heats bath water, and finally warms the bed, then she's d one that gets pregnat, what else is she if not a wife, God punish banking job! When they will lay u off, e go do you like film
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by ebera(f): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2012
Dat guy must b silly.is dt an excuse.a marriage dt is yet 2 clock 1 yr!nawa o.doesn't he knw wts patience?if he rily lvd d wife,2ys wil b notn 2 hm.mtcheew
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2012
amnesty7:
YOu are really and agent of Satan.

How?
I believed I laid things out frankly.

As I said, if the woman turned off completely to her husband's sexual needs and expected him to "sort himself out" for the whole 2 years, then she seriously underestimated the power of the male sex drive and has a large part of blame for the unfortunate circumstance afoot, but this still does not take away any responsibility from her husband (not boyfriend) who should have played the part and kept control of himself while also being extremely frank with his wife if she was proving too stubborn.

If your wife is neglecting you, I believe the right thing to do is let her know HOW DEEPLY it is affecting you and straight up remind her that these are the sort of things that weaken marriages. Putting things into perspective for her point-blanc, without mago-mago, would have made any serious wife sit up on her end. They can still have fun, but they just can't make babies is all. I'm sure she has days off in the week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.