Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. (44064 Views)

O / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Soglad(f): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2012
Exponental: Why r u guys accusing d hubby. Refer 2 d post below

she caused it as a result of her not being home always and neglected him to concentrate on her banking career. There was no additional statement 2 back d lady up except 4 her job.
I want 2 conclude dat she left ALL in d hands of d maid (which she neva needed). She shld av at least not make her hubby feel lonely. Money is good but its not all abt money. She needs 2 agree on terms with her hubby or get a divorce.
Pinshi...pinshi!
i agree wit u. Why having a maid at dis stage, they dont ve kids yet. Now her hubby didnt try at all, it‘s all abt love and concern. I ve friends dat re bankers who their husband assist in some house chores. It‘s all abt love and respect.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2012
Instead of the man to be remorseful, he is putting the blame on the lady, guess he jobless that's the reason he has time for that, why the maid(how can he condescent so low) he is acting like an uneducated fellow(,where is the rule of the use of condom),she should file a divorce,if a man can cheat on his wife within a short time,guess he has been cheating all this while,she should leave him,she find someone else,perhaps me smiley i will show her all the love(kidding) ,all the same he should leave him because he is going to do more atrocities,
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Jaykizz(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2012
Things dy apen 4 naija o o o. . .
Dy shld pray hard n fast 4 directn coz she's surely in a dilemma. Bt I'l advice she save her marriage 1st.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by mimima(f): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2012
having a maid of 20yrs at ds stage of thier marriage is wrong.and besides the man is irresponsible.is he jobless?cos he should at be in his office between 8am and 5pm.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2012
tzars: The man is a lazy man. I'm tempted to believe that it is the wife who sponsored the wedding. If the man was working he wouldn't hav the time to mess around. A dog is a dog any time any day. Let the wife get on wit her life and forget the old cheating baboon.
Thats my submission.
. Yeah boss you right, he is jobless, that's the reason he had the time to do that,as for me nah career woman me wan marry,I'm not ready for a liability house wife
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Funseeka(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2012
Permit me to derail this thread…

The truth is that men are like dogs that eat all rats. Too bad, but they can’t help it; that’s the way they are made. The game is, don’t tempt a man with sex, cos there is 99% chance he will fall. Too bad; again that’s how he is made. Most guys think they have self control but the truth is that the best control is to stay away from the temptation and not that you won’t fall if the “opportunity” presents itself. Especially, when he can chop and clean mouth.
Women think that men cheat when they are out of love or pissed with their girls. It a NO. Sex for most men has nothing to do with love but that overwhelming desire to Bleep. Sometimes you want to run away but your legs will fail you until you ‘’chop’’ that, then you come to your senses and start to cry. No wonder he forgot to use condom. For a woman, it’s difficult to understand.

The man may have tried to keep himself but failed. As we speak, he may not be proud of what he did but the power of sex usually impairs a man’s judgment. It is easier for the man to control himself when hez getting a good dose of sex from his wife or girlfriend; talking from experience. Don’t think your man can cope just because he said, sure he believed he could. Help him by saturating him with sex, otherwise he will fall even when he tried not to. Off course women do not know that many great men fell to that little hole between a woman’s legs. Great men conquered nations and lead countries, only to fall so cheaply to a woman’s pussy. Sampson where are thou!

So lady banker, count you losses and take your decision. If he shows remorse, then it’s genuine. Help each other to get over it. And put measures in place to avoid reoccurrence. I am enjoying my marriage and sometimes feel I am the only one who got it right.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by newman10(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2012
In my own opinion, let them flush the belle out of the girl. Then the lady banker should re-schedule herself to spend more time with her hubby
By the way, has the husband at any time sat her down and complain to her?
The guy na thief though.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by moyoct14(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2012
Am I the only one who thinks a newly married couple do not need a house maid?
What exactly do they need one for? You don't just get one because you can afford it! You get one because you *really* need one!

Now back to the mess: If she can afford to forgive him, I'll advise she hangs in there; otherwise it's not worth it.
The husband is a Arrow! I mean, a house maid? How lowly can some men stoop, huh? To make matters worse, he was doing a skin-to-skin with a house help! He probly kissed her & licked her 'kinni' as well. I mean, c'mmon!.
I'm not sure this man is worth forgiving....

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by ochukoccna: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
It is said locking up a goat in a yam barn doesn't result in their friendship grin grin grin grin
Why?
You can't be as dumb as Hindus who long for meat yet revere cows undecided undecided undecided
How can a 11 month married lady have a 20 year old [read muke muke woman cool cool] as her maid? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked
While I don't condone his behavior, there's something inbuilt into male/female interactions that most times ends up between the sheets
Face it, young couples are more sexually active than mid age and old couples
So why leave your husband with a nymphet to wait on his needs before you get home from work exhausted& unable to do much? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Also how many men can wait 2 years until your job confirmation before having children seeing most guys get married nowadays when they think its time to raise a family
My advice to young ladies is go after a well paying but exhausting bank job if you have no desire for marriage soon but if you are planning marriage soon, look for a job that will give you time to build your home

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by sdbaba: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
@ moyoct14: Thanks for asking that vital question about "What does a newly wedded couple need a maid for?" It is obvious that right from the onset, the lady in question was not even ready to perform any of the duties required of a woman in the house. Misplaced priorities I say. You are newly wedded, no kids or even pregnancies yet and you went and got a fully developed female as a maid... she already asked for the "assistant wife" na. If you cannot stay home to cook for your husband or clean the bed and vaccuum the house, if only on weekends sef, then you're asking for something else. I know a banker with kids that does all her cooking on weekends and put them in the fridge so as the husband and children get home before her, he just scoops and warms for everybody to eat. Some women are just lazy and not ready to put any efforts into making their marriages worth the while.

Those asking her to call the quits in the relationship are only pushing her into more mistakes because what is required here is not just moving on to the next available man, but looking at where she has failed in her duties as a wife and try to make amends. The best is to convince the girl to abort, but if she refuses to abort then let her (the maid) keep the child, since it's her choice to keep it. Return her to her people and make it abundantly clear to them that your husband has no intention of marrying a second wife, so if she wants to keep the child it's her choice. The man is not solely to be blamed here because I have seen house maids that vehemently refused their masters advances and even left the home due to sexual harrasments so both the male and the female have the blame here. The woman has to be strong here and re-affirm her authority as the wife of the house over the maid.

It's only by doing this that her husband can realise his mistakes and feel some remorse.. for now he'll still be telling himself that he did it because of this or that.... that's how we men are! We are all different and there is a limit to which you can tempt a man... this one is one temptation too hard for the man in question to hold back from. All the best in repairing your home!
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by ochukoccna: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
mimima: having a maid of 20yrs at ds stage of their marriage is wrong.and besides the man is irresponsible.is he jobless?cos he should at be in his office between 8am and 5pm.
I doubt the hubby is jobless
He probably gets home earlier than wifey
Knowing bank workers,even the most elementary ones i.e. tellers don't get home by 6pm
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Geophem(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
To me,its not d man's fault,d lady shld check herself, do u satisfy him sexualy,dont u say u ar tired wn he make advances, do u give him is due respect, hw often do u pick ur boss and customers cal even in d 9t,wn did u get home after d days job,guess 9 - 10pm,do u prepare his food, do u give room 4 intimacy...though some men are silly
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Stiv(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2012
Too many a time, we are quick to pass judgment on a situation without seeking its resolution. Very poor. This woman is in pain, she's hurt emotionally. The husband is hurt. Their marriage is on the brink of destruction. And there's more than enough fault to go round. I suggest they work it out because noone else will do it for them.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by yam: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
Funseeka: Permit me to derail this thread…

The truth is that men are like dogs that eat all rats. Too bad, but they can’t help it; that’s the way they are made. The game is, don’t tempt a man with sex, cos there is 99% chance he will fall. Too bad; again that’s how he is made. Most guys think they have self control but the truth is that the best control is to stay away from the temptation and not that you won’t fall if the “opportunity” presents itself. Especially, when he can chop and clean mouth.
Women think that men cheat when they are out of love or pissed with their girls. It a NO. Sex for most men has nothing to do with love but that overwhelming desire to Bleep. Sometimes you want to run away but your legs will fail you until you ‘’chop’’ that, then you come to your senses and start to cry. No wonder he forgot to use condom. For a woman, it’s difficult to understand.

The man may have tried to keep himself but failed. As we speak, he may not be proud of what he did but the power of sex usually impairs a man’s judgment. It is easier for the man to control himself when hez getting a good dose of sex from his wife or girlfriend; talking from experience. Don’t think your man can cope just because he said, sure he believed he could. Help him by saturating him with sex, otherwise he will fall even when he tried not to. Off course women do not know that many great men fell to that little hole between a woman’s legs. Great men conquered nations and lead countries, only to fall so cheaply to a woman’s pussy. Sampson where are thou!

So lady banker, count you losses and take your decision. If he shows remorse, then it’s genuine. Help each other to get over it. And put measures in place to avoid reoccurrence. I am enjoying my marriage and sometimes feel I am the only one who got it right.

Your comment which i bold makes me laugh,if he shows remorse then it is genuine,lol

my advice for the lady is dis if she is a born again christain so to say then divorce is not her option(depending on the church) but
if she is like me DONT PLAY NICE. send them packing or u leave.The guy will do more and more of it.
There are sign posts in every relationship but we all ignore it. u realised urs after ur marriage but it is no too late nw.dont follow the road that leads to WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY.bet u some ppeople saw it coming and didnt tell u.

YOU WILL PASS TRU DIS BRIDGE.DONT KEEP THE CHILD IT IS NOT URS AND DONT KEEP THE MAN.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by misybreeze: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
Am very sure that there are things the wife is not telling us,
Like whether this is the first time he is cheating on you,
Has he been preasurising you to give him a child?
Has he been bullying ang beating you at intervals?
How much was your own contribution during the mariage ceremony?
While did you employ a househelp when ordinarly you shouldn't have since its just the two of you in
the house,you could have gotten a cleaner who comes in weekend to clean,so where you trying to please him
by getting a house help.
If the answeres to this questions where all positive,then you husband has already divorced you.
He is waiting for the right time to throw you out of the apartment,take all your money and settle with his sweatheart.If so,don't deciev yourself by thinking that you can fix things,be smart instead and leave him painiless,homeless and regreting ever living you.
Pray though for he may start running even before you leave him.Bravo,life is just a laugh!
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by PopoolaTaiwo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
Dat is "ekaeteh" o lord help d man o. Ekaeteh don get belle, hz wf go gon crazy
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by MonogramDoctor(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2012
Great Judges in NL, I dont like commenting on issue like this but the way I'm reading this thread I see the need to say my opinion.
Firstly, I want to say that we should first hear from the man before we judge him. something is telling me that the man has told the wife that she should change her job so as for two of them to see themselves when needed.
secondly,my advice to the lady in question is that, there is no way she would please his hubby working in the bank, I suggest she should submit to her hubby
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Chazim(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
Notin to talk here
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Tinkybabe(f): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
shocked shocked shocked. I'm too shocked to give a meaningful reply...The man actually had the temerity to lay blames for sleeping with his maid?..like seriously!
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by queensmith: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Shattap there lol tongue

I get you about Nigerian men. . . . such a pity for our Beautiful Nigerian women living in Nigeria tongue tongue

and the women are very beautiful, and very kind. If only they were exposed to men worth half their time.

Ghana isn't far. . . . . . . . just putting it out there. and some other countries too. . . . .where the men are even beautiful. SO even if you take crap at least you look forward to the beautiful face. . . . .rather than take crap from an ugly out of shape foul smelling man who believes the world revolves around his arse because he was born with a cock, , , , , ,nonsense. About she works too hard so i cheat. Why didnt he leave then do what he likes? fools and foolishness.

Mynd_44:
Don't generalize jorh. All Nigerian men are not the same

I will continue to believe this jare- for the sake of my sons.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by otokx(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
20 years old maid; the wife went looking for trouble and now she is crying.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
THE BANKER SHOULD DUMP HIM ASAP... DIDNT HE KNOW HER PROFESSION BEFORE MARRYING HER? I HATE FLIMSY EXCUSES, HE SOUNDS LIKE THE BANKER NEVER SLEPT AT HOME... I BET THE HUSBAND WAS SOME LAZY LOW LIFE DEPENDING ON HIS WIFE FOR LIVELIHOOD.. IM DISGUSTED

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by cheikh: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
@Op
Her marriage is barely a year old and they do not have any children.
(1) What is she doing with a 20yr old maid in the house? I can only conclude that she is a lazy woman without much sensitivity to guide her actions.
(2) The man is a dog and inherently wicked. He is an abuser/exploiter of "power" in relation to the maid. She should leave/divorce him now they do not have any children together else suffer further heartaches in years to come. He does not have any feelings/compassion whatsoever in him for any woman. Cut your losses and run!
(3) I hope she'll learn from this experience and stop being complacent/lazy because of so called "bizy" and job. She should never give up her career/work because of a man but she must not ignore or become complacent about the home front. There is no excuse whatsoever for the man and the woman must not assume the moral high ground either to back her inherent laziness.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by cheikh: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
Reference
The truth is that men have more options. Men protect themselves and what they want while women leave it to others to protect them and live in perpetual assumption. Women wake up.

@^^ Gbam+1000 cheesy. You are a genius.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by paix(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
Body no be wood na!
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by daygee4u(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
O.D.B.:
What kind of useless Job will insist that you can't get pregnant? Do they tell the guys who work there not get their wives or girlfriends pregnant?

If she was not certisfied with the condition why should she have collected the Job and that guy must be silly to have said such a statement since he knows he cudnt accept a working wife why didn't he jt tell the Lady to quit her job now that she is working n not asking him for anyting he didn't complain abt that rather he is looking for an excuse to blame the woman. What if even if he had sex with the wife and she didn't get pregnant am sure he would have still done the same so its not about the job of the woman rather it is the lack of control on the part of the man. I am sure even if the man had have children he wud have still slept with the maid. The lady can jt ask the maid to go after delivery and the man takes responsibility for the child and try to see if she can forgive her husband though I must emphasis that it is not easy
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by oyiliagu: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
Let us look @ this issue from this angle: this very woman goes home from work every day and meets the husband, and there has never been a case of sex starvation from the woman. I beleive that the man is aware of the wife‘s job. Infact that man is a big time dog , he should have gone outside to hunt rather than inside. Well woman banker i advice u first hear from ur husband to know what he intends doing then u now know what to do, he is ur husband no mater what. So u fight for what belongs to u.of course he has not commited unpardonable sin okey if he says he is sory just take him home and clean him up u r already meant together.why shld u allow such grown up danmel under ur roof . U shld be wise now dont allow the same stick to struck u twice bcs if it does it means u r a fool.bye
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
flash_it: Madam don't leave your husband oooo! Why do we have abortion clinics? Take the wayward housegirl there and remove the bastard she's carry. Sit your husband down and talk sense into him if he does not listen take it into the bedroom and f*ck his brains out! Divorce is not an option neither is quitting your job. Abort that pregnancy first and then speak with your husband. If possible ask the doctor to tamper with the womb! If you don't fight for what you have you will lose everything. Don't play nice!
This is certainly not a good advice, in as much as i do not support the man's indecent act, i will be the last woman to support "abortion". That baby in her womb has right to living just like any other person irrespective of the circumstances surrounding it's conception. If i were the lady (but, let Her be herself and Me myself) i will take responsibility of the maid and her unborn baby till she's delivered of her baby but, certainly Not in my home, after which she will be returned to whereever she was picked up from. I will also ensure the baby's needs is well taken care of. It's also a reality that someday that child might return and who cares if i'v got my own kids too. Divorce is the least any woman should consider at this time, it will definitely cause more harm than good, she's got every right to quarrel with her hubby over the incidence but, not overdo it as with time all is gonna be history.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by tbit(f): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
I will say they are both to blame, but really the guy is a goose. My advice to d lady is that, take time off you marriage, think through and follow your heart. Personally, i dont think divorce is the answer.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
flash_it: Madam don't leave your husband oooo! Why do we have abortion clinics? Take the wayward housegirl there and remove the bastard she's carry. Sit your husband down and talk sense into him if he does not listen take it into the bedroom and f*ck his brains out! Divorce is not an option neither is quitting your job. Abort that pregnancy first and then speak with your husband. If possible ask the doctor to tamper with the womb! If you don't fight for what you have you will lose everything. Don't play nice!
This is certainly not a good advice, in as much as i do not support the man's indecent act, i will be the last woman to support "abortion". That baby in her womb has right to living just like any other person irrespective of the circumstances surrounding it's conception. If i were the lady (but, let Her be herself and Me myself) i will take responsibility of the maid and her unborn baby till she's delivered of her baby but, certainly Not in my home, I will also ensure the baby's needs is well taken care of whenever the need arise. It's also a reality that someday that child might return and who cares if i'v got my own kids too. Divorce is the least any woman should consider at this time, it will definitely cause more harm than good, she's got every right to quarrel with her hubby over the incidence but, not overdo it as with time all is gonna be history.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by boomssey(f): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
KINGwax: saint of nairaland, here u come again. Alwys playin d better side...there are some circumstances dt will make u do d wrong thing so tell d fool d truth. What kind of a foolish job will not allow u be a woman and still u talk like it's all good. The man might be a cheat like me but still won't be able to go dt far as to let d lady knw. Have u come to think it cld be aborted without d wife knwin? But here, d man aint givin a fucck anymore!
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by boomssey(f): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
KINGwax: saint of nairaland, here u come again. Alwys playin d better side...there are some circumstances dt will make u do d wrong thing so tell d fool d truth. What kind of a foolish job will not allow u be a woman and still u talk like it's all good. The man might be a cheat like me but still won't be able to go dt far as to let d lady knw. Have u come to think it cld be aborted without d wife knwin? But here, d man aint givin a fucck anymore!
Hmmmn!u knw u av a point bt wot if d hobby had tld d gal 2 abort n she stubornly insistd on kipn d damn bele nko?u knw som gals dnt rily giv a hoot,wot dey wnt is wot dey wnt no mata wot.she mite b tinkin she culd b d sec madam u knw or even d 1st since d original madam neva get bele.u knw d ways most of dis househelps tink.once u giv dem an inch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! / I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.