Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. (44060 Views)

O / ★help, I Impregnated A Girl And I'm Really Really ..... / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by tivta(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2012
I suggest you all watch the two most educating film in the world.
1. The family man
2. Click.
The films gives the best advice to married men and women.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by jude33084(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2012
O.D.B.:
What kind of useless Job will insist that you can't get pregnant? Do they tell the guys who work there not get their wives or girlfriends pregnant?

When you work in the bank these days, especially if you are a marketer, getting pregmant in the first few years of your appointment will nt welcome by the bank mger.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Taiwo20(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2012
acidtalk: This is currently a hot gist at a particular new generation bank on the Island.

A female staff of the bank came in yesterday (Thursday) all sweaty, sad and completely weighed down. Initially her friend thought that her disheveled look was due to the traffic she faced while coming to work and thought that she would get over it after getting a rest before resumption of office duties.

By 1p.m it was even worse as the said lady kept on crying, vomiting and complaining of headache and stomach pain. With much inquiries and persuasion from her close colleagues, she bursted out in tears and said "he has impregnated her".

This sent confusion to her colleagues who were consoling her but with further findings, it was learnt madam's husband has impregnated their 20years old maid (house girl).

The lady was sober because she claimed her husband threw the whole fault on her saying his actions were as a result of are not being home always and neglected him to concentrate on her banking career.

Saddest part of the story is due to the bank's policy, she can't get pregnant until after 2years of confirmation. She has only been confirmed 9months ago and only got married 11months (exactly a year next month).

Is this kind of situation what's the best advice for both the man and woman?

Mature Contributions only or else make use of the "BACK" button to return to previews page.

She shouldnt quit her marriage not because of what people would say but so that her contender wouldnt take over.
She should get a casual leave first,spend it with her husband and discuss and settle this issue with him.
She should see a doctor,counsellor but not a pastor,accept the second wife and accept fate.
But why did she ask a cat to watch over a fish?

Owo ti mo ni ni mo ya e.
I dont wish for people to accept my advice sha,cos they wont know the value,if they do.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by jude33084(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2012
undecided
acidtalk: This is currently a hot gist at a particular new generation bank on the Island.

A female staff of the bank came in yesterday (Thursday) all sweaty, sad and completely weighed down. Initially her friend thought that her disheveled look was due to the traffic she faced while coming to work and thought that she would get over it after getting a rest before resumption of office duties.

By 1p.m it was even worse as the said lady kept on crying, vomiting and complaining of headache and stomach pain. With much inquiries and persuasion from her close colleagues, she bursted out in tears and said "he has impregnated her".

This sent confusion to her colleagues who were consoling her but with further findings, it was learnt madam's husband has impregnated their 20years old maid (house girl).

The lady was sober because she claimed her husband threw the whole fault on her saying his actions were as a result of are not being home always and neglected him to concentrate on her banking career.

Saddest part of the story is due to the bank's policy, she can't get pregnant until after 2years of confirmation. She has only been confirmed 9months ago and only got married 11months (exactly a year next month).

Is this kind of situation what's the best advice for both the man and woman?

Mature Contributions only or else make use of the "BACK" button to return to previews page.

The lady has f*up badly for her to let her colleague know. Bankers are synonimous with gossip grin
Poor woman I wonder what she must have bn going through undecided

And for her husband; he is a DOG. angry
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Oshiite: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2012
The man is a bingo
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Taiwo20(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2012
Lexoria:

imagine that?The Bunch of boffons.I pity my sister and cousins who might end up with these dimwit heads of men.It really sad.;(

Are u guys married to the perfect man or do u intend to do so? Nway, whcever u choose. But i think if u couldnt see thru a man's mind per second u would praise us. The husband in question must have really tried his best but once he did it once lo ba tan. And i guess the guy is still willing to accept change. Its just pathetic that the story has been changed forever.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Taiwo20(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2012
kingiykon: Why should a married woman who has her senses allow a fully grown adult of the age of twenty 2 stay @ her martimornal home as a house maid.She caused d whole problem cos she brought an alternative for her husband(aleast body no be fire wood).Here is d result of her insensetivity.my advise is 2 first send d girls packing and den try and focus on her marriage.

Aye e a da! Ur life would be better jare.
Girls or nowadays, go into marriage and comes in with a jobless sister-helper or house-help. Wonder what happen to their hands and whether they didnt plan their marriage.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by marabout(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2012
Well, the man may be tired of his absentee wife already and cares no more. In Africa people marry and expect a baby in a year's time. Here's a woman who can't because of her job and a maid who can. O tan.

If she can't accept polygamy, then divorce him. Ten year's time she can marry one 70 year old rich man when she's finally ready. She can chose money & career over family now. Afterall people like Arunma Oteh are still single. Even Oprah & Condi Rice.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Onegai(f): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2012
[quote author=niyitogun][/quote]

Bone that one! My friend's wife is a stay-at-home mom, they have one 2 year old and she's pregnant. The hubby is still looking for a way to cheat, saying he was coerced into marriage to one prospective gf (nope, he swore that he wanted to marry, met his wife and married 6 months after, she wasn't pregnant). When a man wants to cheat, he will use his dead grandfather to justify his behavior. I've seen men accuse their gfs that they cheated because the babe na virgin (see laugh!) As if they didn't know it. They were all wrong, but the guy doesn't sound remorseful, so let her pack into her family home, and let him decide what he wants, wife or housemaid.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Taiwo20(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2012
freemanrule: wow wats are world turning in2,is d guy in question dnt knw abt useing condoms or fulshe 2 stap dt low,@ ist he didt worth his wife.All his wife didt was trying to hlpe him jst as it should be.dts no need of quiting d job its have aready happan jst face her fears dts all.

Talking about using condom, is like approving his actions. What he did was wrong condom or no condom.
btw, both parties are to blame.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by marabout(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2012
Onegai:

Bone that one! My friend's wife is a stay-at-home mom, they have one 2 year old and she's pregnant. The hubby is still looking for a way to cheat, saying he was coerced into marriage to one prospective gf (nope, he swore that he wanted to marry, met his wife and married 6 months after, she wasn't pregnant). When a man wants to cheat, he will use his dead grandfather to justify his behavior. I've seen men accuse their gfs that they cheated because the babe na virgin (see laugh!) As if they didn't know it. They were all wrong, but the guy doesn't sound remorseful, so let her pack into her family home, and let him decide what he wants, wife or housemaid.

A cheat will try to cheat BUT he may not have the chance to actually do it. One fine Ekaette bending over to serve Oga at 8pm alone in the house when his wife is who knows where. Aah dat na big temptation oo. He may have resisted it for several weeks and later succumbed.

Some women never allow a housemaid to serve the husband food. There is something very important(nurturing behaviour, an ur-instinct)about it. It's a wife's role. Ditching tradition in the name of modernity is all good but has consequence.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by xcuggsm(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2012
I advice the lady should make the best out of the situation:
1. Send d house girl to a nursing home where she would be looked after till she delivers the baby.
2. She and her husband should then adopt the baby and raise the child as their own.

To divorce the husband because of what happened will be height of FOOLISHNESS!
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by ayox2003: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2012
rokiatu: If I was in Nigeria, I would rather be homeless than be a maid.... I mean my head would rather be chopped off. Yea you heard me right. tongue
Rubbish.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by ayox2003: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2012
rokiatu: If I was in Nigeria, I would rather be homeless than be a maid.... I mean my head would rather be chopped off. Yea you heard me right. tongue
Waste of space!
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2012
Seriously, did the guy not know what being a banker entails? If he knew he wasn't going to hold himself when his spouse is away for extended periods, then he should not have married a banker! Am sure he wasn't complaining about how much the woman was bringing home and the fact that she was less dependent on him than housewives are on their husbands. And he couldn't even have the courtesy of using a condom with the househelp. That shows he neither loves nor has any iota of respect for his wife.

There is no defense foe this. Polygamy, as far as i know, is not against the law in this country. If the man knows he can't control his libido, he should have opted for several wives. Honestly, certain men using their libido as an excuse for cheating on their wives just sickens me. There are men in this world who have been married for donkey years without seeing the colour of another woman's underwear how much more sleeping with them. Do they have twelve heads? When you get married to a woman in church or at the court registry, you are contracting yourself into a union of just you and that woman, not inclusive of the househelp or any other person and you agree to forsake all others irrespective of your sex drive. If you know you can't respect that arrangement, don't get married!

Hah, with the househelp for goodness sake. Ashawo don finish for Lagos?

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2012
as for me, if i were that woman, the marriage don end for dia. The man has shown a distinct lack of respect and instead of accepting he did wrong, he's blaming me. A partner may have his/her faults but when you take the route on cheating on your partner, you've lost the moral high road to blame that partner of yours and shows you weren't that willing to make your union work. It's better we go our seperate ways, so he can get on with his househelp shagging career.

Anyways, i won't blame the woman if she remains with the man. Being a divorcee in this country carries with it a certain stigma and she probly won't want that. Goodluck to her sha. Dunno since when being a banker became a crime.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by yam: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2012
if i can have a picture of the housemaid den i will know whether to blame the man or not.

If there is one truth about the story, the guy doesnt give a phuck abt the lady.sleeping wit anoda woman without protection for an 11 mths marriage perphaps he is retaliating.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by tzars(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2012
The man is a lazy man. I'm tempted to believe that it is the wife who sponsored the wedding. If the man was working he wouldn't hav the time to mess around. A dog is a dog any time any day. Let the wife get on wit her life and forget the old cheating baboon.
Thats my submission.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Skmoda360(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2012
tzars: The man is a lazy man. I'm tempted to believe that it is the wife who sponsored the wedding. If the man was working he wouldn't hav the time to mess around. A dog is a dog any time any day. Let the wife get on wit her life and forget the old cheating baboon.
Thats my submission.
hw do you knw that he doesnt av a job...if u dnt av smtin genuine 2 share, just pass
another waste of space.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Sike(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2012
Mtcheeeew.... Yeye man!
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Orikinla(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2012
Preaching and struggling against the LAWS OF NATURE have done humans more harm than good. The reality of the fact of life is the man has only obeyed the natural law of attraction between a man and a woman. The housemaid is a woman as the wife. A man with two young women in the house will naturally appreciate the one who cares more for him. And without any doubt, the housemaid who is more available at home, cooking his meals, washing his clothes and going on errands is now the real HELP MATE he needs in his life. While the banker wife is away at work, the housemaid becomes the housewife. And what does a newly married wife without any child need an adult housemaid for? Only a foolish wife will allow a competitor into her home! Only foolish wives employ young women as housemaids. You don't need any housemaid who is above 12 years in age. In fact what you need is a houseboy you can control. Moreover, only foolish wives allow their housemaid to cook meals for their husbands and children. How can you allow the same housemaid you don't often pay well or treat well and who cannot even afford regular sanitary pads and clean underwear to cook your meals?! The ambition of every housemaid is to succeed her madam sooner or later. The tragedy of most couples is the church preaching and conducting marriage, fails to address the pitfalls of monogamy and also fails to teach good parenting. That is why most couples are unfaithful, because they have found out that what matters most is not getting married, BUT STAYING HAPPILY MARRIED. And without happiness, your marriage is a failure.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Reference(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2012
Oluesther:

Will the husband give her all the money she needs, if she stays at home? She has to work to get money to support the family.

So which family is she supporting now. Talk about cart before horse, supply before structure and the inate love of money by Nigerians. Money doesn't make a marraige and the savage career/survival battles being fought are inimical to any relationship thoughtless of marraige. The man's case is a small one. If she had children won't there be a worse case of child neglect and abuse. Life remains a balance and those who succeed in it find the right one.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2012
Some men are disgrace to manhood but as a married woman if u want to have a happy home it either u face ur home and concentrate on ur family or u choose carrier
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Reference(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2012
boomii: The deed has bin done. I would not advise she leaves her job cos the husband is not worth it. The maid shud get her apartment and life goes on as usual. Shikena!

The husband is not worth it is the reason for the problem in the first instance. Quit chasing your tail. People pay attention to what is potentially dangerous. That is wisdom. The man that allowed his wife live in Abuja alone with male househelp, male driver and male maiguard is equally telling tales.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by flashit(f): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2012
Madam don't leave your husband oooo! Why do we have abortion clinics? Take the wayward housegirl there and remove the bastard she's carry. Sit your husband down and talk sense into him if he does not listen take it into the bedroom and f*ck his brains out! Divorce is not an option neither is quitting your job. Abort that pregnancy first and then speak with your husband. If possible ask the doctor to tamper with the womb! If you don't fight for what you have you will lose everything. Don't play nice!
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Orikinla(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2012
Adetayo100: Some men are disgrace to manhood but as a married woman if u want to have a happy home it either u face ur home and concentrate on ur family or u choose carrier
. In Nigeria, bank employees are overworked. They often leave home for wok at 6 am to beat the rush hour traffic and return home at night, too tired to even cook before even having the energy for S*E*X. And in this case, the newly wed need regular S*E*X in their youth. And when one of them is not always in the mood for it, the partner will be tempted by the nearest attractions. In this case, the s+e+x starved husband and s+e+x starved adult housemaid simply obeyed the law of nature. He cannot wait longer to have s+e+x and have a baby. What matters more to him is not the social class of the s+e+x partner, but his own selfish interest. He is a smart capitalist.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by tivta(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2012
Has anyone ever wondered why western countries have the highest rate of divoce? Its because men and women put jobs before family. I once again suggest that you all watch the following films, it is western and it tries to correct the evils materialism has caused.
1. The family man
2. Click
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by bashirlink: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2012
i think in my opinion the man is to be blamed for all this, because personally i do not agreed with silly excuse given by the man. in the first place,the man action simply shows what caliber of supposed father he is- and beside he betrayed the oath he swone to up held in all circumstances during their marriage vows (meaning he sin against God by cheating on his wife}, with this act he put up, it simply means is just an irresponsible man of highest degrees.onething we should take note here is that this lady dosent sleep outside her matrimonial home,she only get home lately meaning they can still be together for the rest of the night,and use contraceptives and should understand and bear with his wife considering the fact that jobs are very scarce in Nigeria of today,but candid advice for the lady is to cut off with the man and put her trust in God for a good future husband,surely God is ever just.good luck
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Adaeze003(f): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2012
omega25red: Divorce is the only option here. she has a career and she is making money. she doesn't need this looser. was she sleeping at the bank? did she bank for 24 hour 7 days a week? hi s excuse is ridiculos and she would be a fool if she stays.

Also she can't blame the house help because its not her fault. All blame shoud squarly be on that usless man who knew that she is a banker and agreed to marry her and cheated on her without even wearing a condom (he cheated and a condom will at least protect his wife if he got a disease).

complete! I like guys that think like this.. I'm very sure if the situation was reversed all these guys blaming the girl now will stil call her a ho. Nansense.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by gerald28: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Honestly you need to change the way you think. The man will cheat no matter what. The Housemaid was just closer to home. If she was not available, he will go after the neighbour even if the wife is always home and without cloths on.
I advise she keeps her job and leave the DOG(husband) the fact that he did not even take into consideration that he might infect her with HIV is evidence enough that he does not give a crap about her

Why would the woman in question neglect her marital responsibilities? both of them have themselves to blame. You are a man and should not that men can't do without women when it comes to sex.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by Reference(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2012
Lexoria:

Jus like some women can not deal with their men being away for sometime.As I type,my hubby is on a business trip which will last for 3weeks(and thats mild compared to women who's hubby's are takin 3months or more) but I won't go off looking for d next hot guy to bleep.If it was a guy,that'll be another xcuse for him to bleep d housegirl.We should all learn to control our sex-drives not let it control us.Even my hubby says he's tired when he's had a rough day and I put myself in his shoes and understand,thats d way it should for both parties.

You're both just stretching your elastic. Don't work on your marraige and keep excusing each other. You'll be back with another tale. If you place your career as number one don't expect less cos when the dust settles it is your careers that will be left standing. You can't sow apples and reap oranges. It is the circle most women will always like to square. The truth is that men have more options. Men protect themselves and what they want while women leave it to others to protect them and live in perpetual assumption. Women wake up.
Re: I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. by durobraham(f): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2012
xcuggs_m: I advice the lady should make the best out of the situation:
1. Send d house girl to a nursing home where she would be looked after till she delivers the baby.
2. She and her husband should then adopt the baby and raise the child as their own.

To divorce the husband because of what happened will be height of FOOLISHNESS!

To divorce a man who has sex with a maid in his custody, is irresonsible enough to get her pregnant& unrepentantly blames his wife for his error is FOOLISHNESS to u?! its ok. Pls kindly let us know what village ure from so single ladies on Nl will know where not to marry from...

Chei some nigerian men make the devil look good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / Lagos Big Boy Shares Naughty Bedroom Photos With His Girls / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.