Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,351 members, 7,971,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:16 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1849391 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by onuleo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
'make u fel good' dats d most polite way to go it. Aniways a'v noticed som peepz jst lyk to feel good.

Nthn wrong with feling good sha. ...bt we shldnt lie or say what we nt sure jst to feel gud(hv 2 b polite too)
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
How is work going at the new international terminal building? someone should plz update us with pix here
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Abagworo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
henrychubayo: How is work going at the new international terminal building? someone should plz update us with pix here

I've not seen Enugu but judging from the looks of Port harcourt, then the architecture is nothing spectacular. I wish Chime or Amaechi were given the money and influenced the design.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abagworo:

I've not seen Enugu but judging from the looks of Port :arcourt, then the architecture is nothing spectacular. I wish Chime or Amaechi were given the money and influenced the design.
I actually like that of PH, I haven't seen d Enugu render.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Suppose render of Akanu Ibiam International Airport and the Enugu Airport.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2013
The international terminal render looks good!

@ Bliss4Lyfe: Where did u get the render from?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
This is the real reason why I have been silent on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1335928/making-port-harcourt-mansion/25
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by billante(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Suppose render of Akanu Ibiam International Airport and the Enugu Airport.

That is the render of the local terminal dat was just completed and commissioned by president jonathan in june
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by BlackPikiN(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
^^^It's still uncompleted.

I took pix of the airport but my camera developed wings.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by kmariko: 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
[img][/img]not
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by kmariko: 12:10am On Jul 15, 2013
Inside the New Enugu domestic Airport

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by kmariko: 12:32am On Jul 15, 2013
A street in Trans Ekulu

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by BlackPikiN(m): 1:07am On Jul 15, 2013
kmariko: Inside the New Enugu domestic Airport

Exactly. That's how the interior looks like. I had about 15 pictures of the airport.
Work is also going on the exterior too.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by WarriPikin1: 4:22am On Jul 15, 2013
Looks really small and claustrophobic. Even the remodeled Yola airport looks bigger.Well, i guess that is the domestic wing. grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 15, 2013
Looks nice. I can't wait for the international terminal.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by mensdept: 3:55am On Jul 16, 2013
That render is supposed to be the International Airport Terminal or what? After 13 years of promise what do we have at this site?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2013

My brother, so u actually went inside this airport and its only 2 pix you MANAGED to take? Haba, you should have done better. if you fly thru the airport, you have nothing to fear. Just take pix and post to us here. Take enough plz. We also need pix of the shops, toilets, Boarding area and other necessary places.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ajasnoop: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
spyder880: The Ekochin industrian clinics, Ninth mile Ngwo. An old time reliable hospital.

hahaha. I remember this from my childhood
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ajasnoop: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
spyder880: The Rossy valley hotel at Calabar street.

I remember pounding these streets and its environs as a young nipper. Coal Camp was fun though it was and still is quite poor.

The area needs to be reserved but renovated to keep the heritage
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ajasnoop: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
spyder880:

You mean the Akpaka Njamina of Coal Camp!? shocked

I doubt if Akpaka Ndjamena of coal camp will be using computer or typing in Nairaland
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
henrychubayo:

My brother, so u actually went inside this airport and its only 2 pix you MANAGED to take? Haba, you should have done better. if you fly thru the airport, you have nothing to fear. Just take pix and post to us here. Take enough plz. We also need pix of the shops, toilets, Boarding area and other necessary places.
Taking pics of government buildings is prohibited in Naija. It seems the only individuals allowed to take such pics are journalists, employees of the construction firm, and govt workers on official duty undecided
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
BlackPikiN:

Exactly. That's how the interior looks like. I had about 15 pictures of the airport.
Work is also going on the exterior too.
Why not share your pictures, we would all like to see? smiley
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Anyone got pics of the exterior/car park area? I want to see if the surroundings are in keeping with what we see in the renders.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by osile2012: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Buying selling and renting property in Enugu State Nigeria Just got easier, just visit www.enugupropertyfinder.com .Property Business in Enugu has never been easier .
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by WarriPikin1: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2013
osile2012: Buying selling and renting property in Enugu State Nigeria Just got easier, just visit www.enugupropertyfinder.com .Property Business in Enugu has never been easier .

Make sharp guys no take una learn 419 oh! People abeg shine eye oh!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
CFCfan:
Taking pics of government buildings is prohibited in Naija. It seems the only individuals allowed to take such pics are journalists, employees of the construction firm, and govt workers on official duty undecided

Is not always true when you fly thru these airport.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Edwike: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Enugu international airport interior - Update

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Edwike: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Enugu airport interior update
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Edwike: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
Enugu Airport Interior
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
Edwike: Enugu international airport interior - Update

Is this someone's house ? Or first class lounge ? undecided
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Edwike: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
Enugu Airport Interior Continues
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Edwike: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Continues

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (714) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.