Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1825599 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
^ I like this
Edwike: Continues

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by mekaboy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
osile2012: Buying selling and renting property in Enugu State Nigeria Just got easier, just visit www.enugupropertyfinder.com .Property Business in Enugu has never been easier .

The bungalow in trans ekulu, is it the two of them for sale or one?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Edwike: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
Enugu airport continues
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Edwike: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
Enugu airport
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Edwike: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
You guys are funny. Allow the airport pictures to upload. Do not block them.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
adaobi123:

Is this someone's house ? Or first class lounge ? undecided
grin grin
It's not too bad sha
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
Good pics, Good construction,
but what is it about this pink-pink everywhere? Abi na girls dormitory dem think say they wan paint?
Whatever happened to professional airport colours like gray,white,creme undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
CFCfan:
grin grin
It's not too bad sha

Lol. They should have made it modern. Look at other airports for inspiration.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
adaobi123:

Is this someone's house ? Or first class lounge ? undecided

i couldn't control my laughing when i read your comment. it actually looks like someones parlor in a house. But other pix are also nice. At least, its been than what we have before.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
Edwike: You guys are funny. Allow the airport pictures to upload. Do not block them.

Just upload all ok. Am here to attack anyone who blocks it from viewing here.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
henrychubayo:

i couldn't control my laughing when i read your comment. it actually looks like someones parlor in a house. But other pix are also nice. At least, its been than what we have before.

I hope that 'lounge' is improved upon. Enugu deserves better.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
henrychubayo:

grin grin

They also need to work on the colours. Too feminine.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wait a minute! Is that our airport? Really?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
Like seriousy? (Nna men tones) cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
spyder880: Wait a minute! Is that our airport? Really?
Na so we see am undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ujoinme: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
IF you want pictures of all renovated airport including the enugu airport check out this link.
http://fmi.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Aviation.pdf

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
ujoinme: IF you want pictures of all renovated airport including the enugu airport check out this link.
Thanks. Enugu's int'l terminal will handle 2 million passengers.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by osile2012: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2013
mekaboy:

The bungalow in trans ekulu, is it the two of them for sale or one?

lol, its jst one of them the one on the right side.http://enugupropertyfinder.com
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Edwike: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Enugu airport interior continues

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
ujoinme: IF you want pictures of all renovated airport including the enugu airport check out this link.

Would be nice to post pix here, not everyone likes to just click on links . . . And it makes this thread more informative as well
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Where is the interior pic for that airport?
Edwike: Enugu airport interior continues
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Dainfamous: 12:31am On Jul 20, 2013
cjrane: Good pics, Good construction,
but what is it about this pink-pink everywhere? Abi na girls dormitory dem think say they wan paint?
Whatever happened to professional airport colours like gray,white,creme undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what do you expect when woman is in-charge cheesy cheesy
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ujoinme: 6:06am On Jul 21, 2013
enugu airport terminal finished as at may 2013

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2013
ujoinme: enugu airport terminal finished as at may 2013
This is old pix. Am among the first to post it here. we dont need this old one but new ones of the interiors.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by henrychubayo: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2013
My people, shall we now rejoice in great happiness. Finally, Ethiopian airline has finally included Enugu airport as one of their destination. These means that you can now book Ethiopian airline now to Enugu from August 29 according to the information i got. However not relying on gossip since i know Enugu as 100% gossip city, i rush to the web site of Ethiopia airline and to my greatest surprization, enugu was there. These is real. No scams. Visit the website your self at http://www.ethiopianairlines.com
confirm the information and help distribute the information to all our south eastern brothers to fly with Ethiopia. what we experience thru Lagos is so bad. if you land in Lagos, you still have to spend much money to get to east. lets fly these airline direct to Enugu and get the best of it.

Remember that they fly to anywhere in the world. Europe, Asia, Africa, south and north America etc. When they start making the money and some other airline comes begging on the way, remember that Ethiopia suffered at first since its not easy to start something new. When these route of Enugu may start gaining ground, u will see may airline asking for approval. Let us not forget this airline Ethiopia.

We are still expecting numerous pix from the interior of the airport in Enugu. Those who flew there recent can assist

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 22, 2013
^^
Wow, that is great news! I guess they'll be using d domestic terminal until 2015, when the international terminal would be completed.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2013
henrychubayo: My people, shall we now rejoice in great happiness. Finally, Ethiopian airline has finally included Enugu airport as one of their destination. These means that you can now book Ethiopian airline now to Enugu from August 29 according to the information i got. However not relying on gossip since i know Enugu as 100% gossip city, i rush to the web site of Ethiopia airline and to my greatest surprization, enugu was there. These is real. No scams. Visit the website your self at http://www.ethiopianairlines.com
confirm the information and help distribute the information to all our south eastern brothers to fly with Ethiopia. what we experience thru Lagos is so bad. if you land in Lagos, you still have to spend much money to get to east. lets fly these airline direct to Enugu and get the best of it.

Remember that they fly to anywhere in the world. Europe, Asia, Africa, south and north America etc. When they start making the money and some other airline comes begging on the way, remember that Ethiopia suffered at first since its not easy to start something new. When these route of Enugu may start gaining ground, u will see may airline asking for approval. Let us not forget this airline Ethiopia.

We are still expecting numerous pix from the interior of the airport in Enugu. Those who flew there recent can assist
nice news.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ARROBA(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2013
fly direct to Enugu using Ethiopian Airline.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2013
^^
People can now fly Enugu- Addis Ababa - Europe/US, as from August 28th. Me likey tongue
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2013
Good to hear.

What of curiosity. For me to travel from london to Enugu it will cost me £1143.05 tongue

London-Addis Ababa-Enugu.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2013
I still think the prices are a rip off.
Flying from enugu to addis ababa. Will cost me 21873 ETB (£763.64) That's too expensive for a flight that takes less than 3 hours.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2013
adaobi123: I still think the prices are a rip off.
Flying from enugu to addis ababa. Will cost me 21873 ETB (£763.64) That's too expensive for a flight that takes less than 3 hours.

I guess the price is that high because ET is anticipating a low passenger load on the first few flights.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (711) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.