Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310923 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2012
lanrypaddy:

Greatest unilorite!!! I'm glad 2 meet M̶̲̥̅Ɣ fellow alumnus...I appreciate Ʊя̲̅ words of encouragement and I will also work on that accordingly...did You did Ʊя̲̅ interview @ lagos embassy? Pls let M̶̲̥̅ƺ knw which counter Ȋ̝̊̅§ best in giving visa and wu 2 avoid...wr are Ʊ nw?

You don't pick the counter to go to
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drdolittle1: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2012
lanrypaddy:

Congrats 2u...I'm always happy when I hear that M̶̲̥̅Ɣ fellow nairalander Ȋ̝̊̅§ being issue visa especially @ lagos embassy coz that Ȋ̝̊̅§ wr I will be going 4 M̶̲̥̅Ɣ interview in 2 weeks time. Pls jist M̶̲̥̅ƺ about lagos embassy and the VOs @ various counters...who among dem issue Ʊ d visa? Pls M̶̲̥̅Ɣ fellow peeps should pray 4 M̶̲̥̅ƺ too...

Do not be afraid brov. You will get yours too irrespective of the VO interviewing you. Just be composed, know what you are going for, get your docs complete and pray to God for his favour. Trust me...the visa is all yours. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by lanrypaddy: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2012
imperiouxx:

If you are waiting to be given info in your mailbox, you'll wait till eternity and at last you are scammed of your belongings. Why not read from the previous pages and get the info refine yourself.

Oga imperiouxx I really commend Ʊ Fø̲̣̣я̅ Ʊя̲̅ job on this forum, more greese 2 Ʊя̲̅ elbow...I understand wat Ʊ feel about M̶̲̥̅Ɣ mail I gave out but d way Ʊ put A̶̲̥̅♏ ₪ǻ somehow bro!!! All d same I say thank You once again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by rowlandoo: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2012
House

My school said I can resume by 20th and sent a covering letter . Now

Obuscu4lfye

Where are u let me know when u leave that date so I can seek after it . Might be lucky o .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by lanrypaddy: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
kpolli:

You don't pick the counter to go to

I understand dat one wouldn't pick himself but I just want †̥ ask so as 2 knw dose VOs norms and what I believe Ȋ̝̊̅§ dat if one eventually meet a tough VO there shd be a corny way 2 dough that VO or You don't think it Ȋ̝̊̅§ possible?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by lanrypaddy: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
dr_dolittle:

Do not be afraid brov. You will get yours too irrespective of the VO interviewing you. Just be composed, know what you are going for, get your docs complete and pray to God for his favour. Trust me...the visa is all yours. wink

Thank You 4 dat advice..Ʊ are such a 9ce buddy..I believe ωΐт̃ђ God by M̶̲̥̅Ɣ side, any of the VO I meet will be having M̶̲̥̅Ɣ visa so God Ȋ̝̊̅§ still dere on his throne...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
lanrypaddy:

I understand dat one wouldn't pick himself but I just want †̥ ask so as 2 knw dose VOs norms and what I believe Ȋ̝̊̅§ dat if one eventually meet a tough VO there shd be a corny way 2 dough that VO or You don't think it Ȋ̝̊̅§ possible?

They change characters on a reg, the person harsh today, myt be nice 2mao
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by rowlandoo: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
M not suprise at the way human behaves , like the word of robwrto berruti in 1612 .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by rowlandoo: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
M not suprise at the way human behaves , like the word of roberto berruti in 1612 .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
rowlandoo: House

My school said I can resume by 20th and sent a covering letter . Now

Obuscu4lfye

Where are u let me know when u leave that date so I can seek after it . Might be lucky o .
wen do u wnt me 2 cancel it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by rowlandoo: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
obusco4lyfe: wen do u wnt me 2 cancel it?

Good , brouv u been travel go ghana ?

Do u ve an email coz I wud like u to cancel it in the nite so I can stayy up to get it . Pls drop ur email or sumtin I can tract u wit .I gats know rite away . Can ping u if u want
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
rowlandoo:

Good , brouv u been travel go ghana ?

Do u ve an email coz I wud like u to cancel it in the nite so I can stayy up to get it . Pls drop ur email or sumtin I can tract u wit .I gats know rite away . Can ping u if u want
my e-mail add:-geakumss@yahoo.co.uk
I dnt use a BB!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drdolittle1: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
lanrypaddy:

Thank You 4 dat advice..Ʊ are such a 9ce buddy..I believe ωΐт̃ђ God by M̶̲̥̅Ɣ side, any of the VO I meet will be having M̶̲̥̅Ɣ visa so God Ȋ̝̊̅§ still dere on his throne...
That is the spirit bro...But I hope all ur stuff are intact by now? When is your interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drdolittle1: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
obusco4lyfe: my e-mail add:-geakumss@yahoo.co.uk
I dnt use a BB!
Rowlandoo_Obusco ventures...make una well done o..I dey feel una.Just kip kippin it real. Visa sure for both of una.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by NawaO1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
@house
Here is my story and I need to know what ‎​Ɣøû think and advice
I had my interview this М̣̣̥̇̊Ό̲̣̣̣̥Я̩̥̊И̣̣̣̥Ȋ̝̊̅̄И̣̣̣̥G̲̣̣̣̥ at the lagos embassy was interviewed by window 1 a white guy. Interview lasted like 6-7mins asked questions which I answered then he collected my passport, tore the pickup slip and gave M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a white form. Told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to pick up my visa on friday and was advicing M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to travel early. When I was J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ abt to leave I think something came up on his screen and he said he might need to collect the form,return my passport held on to my DS-160 and gave M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ the GREEN PICKUP ticket. Told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ dia is a check they still need to run that its most probably nothing bt they have to D̶̲̥̅̊o it.that I should mail my school and inform them I might report late.he said D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will contact M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ via email or phone that they have to carry out additional administrative check/processing
My questions are:
Has anyone held of this before?
What D̶̲̥̅̊o u think might be the Ish?
How long will I have to wait for this process?
What are my chances?
Please advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by rowlandoo: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
dr_dolittle: Rowlandoo_Obusco ventures...make una well done o..I dey feel una.Just kip kippin it real. Visa sure for both of una.

Well done ,

By his grace we shall flourish . Dis thread never get reach 80k registered member , we shud all be granted visa . Abi now ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by rowlandoo: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
dr_dolittle: Rowlandoo_Obusco ventures...make una well done o..I dey feel una.Just kip kippin it real. Visa sure for both of una.

Well done ,

By his grace we shall flourish . Dis thread never get reach 80k registered member , we shud all be granted visa . Abi now ?

@house .

Pls eat before u go for ur interview . Hunhger might makes. U shiver . Believe me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by lanrypaddy: 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
dr_dolittle: That is the spirit bro...But I hope all ur stuff are intact by now? When is your interview?

M̶̲̥̅Ɣ interview will be coming up by August 8...jst 2weeks away from nw...pray 4me friends..pls if there will be any other person going 4 interview d̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊$ date @ lagos embassy, let get 2 meet on this forum...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by lanrypaddy: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Na wa O:
@house
I had my interview this М̣̣̥̇̊Ό̲̣̣̣̥Я̩̥̊И̣̣̣̥Ȋ̝̊̅̄И̣̣̣̥G̲̣̣̣̥ at the lagos embassy was interviewed by window 1 a white guy. Interview lasted like 6-7mins asked questions which I answered then he collected my passport, tore the pickup slip and gave M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a white form. Told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to pick up my visa on friday and was advicing M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to travel early. When I was J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ abt to leave I think something came up on his screen and he said he might need to collect the form,return my passport held on to my DS-160 and gave M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ the GREEN PICKUP ticket. Told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ dia is a check they still need to run that its most probably nothing bt they have to D̶̲̥̅̊o it.that I should mail my school and inform them I might report late.he said D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will contact M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ via email or phone that they have to carry out additional administrative check/processing
My questions are:
What are my chances?
Please advice

Please tell the house your interview experience so that we can know how †̥ advice or judge accordingly...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
Yes boss!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by lanrypaddy: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
obusco4lyfe: Yes boss!

Obusco wen are Ʊ going 4 Ʊя̲̅ interview? Av Ʊ solved Ʊя̲̅ issue ωΐт̃ђ rowlando?

@rowlando wen are Ʊ leaving 4 Ʊя̲̅ interview? Let M̶̲̥̅ƺ know pls...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
Na wa O:
@house
My questions are:
What are my chances?
Please advice

You've got administrative checking. It will be fine if you pass it successfully, some got that on this thread too and scale through. The time depends on what their are checking and soonest they will reply you by call or mail to come back. Cheer up brother!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mystiqme: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
Na wa O:
@house
My questions are:
What are my chances?
Please advice
[quote author=Na wa O]
Well, what can I say? Na wa ooooo.
But then again, what course are you going for? Your course might be part of the TAL: Technology ALert List.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by NawaO1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
imperiouxx:

You've got administrative checking. It will be fine if you pass it successfully, some got that here too and scale through. The time depends on what their are checking and soonest they will reply you by call or mail to come back. Cheer up brother!

Thank ‎​Ɣøû very much bro. Really appreciate your prompt reply and encouragement. Will brief the house once I get any news from their end. Will like to know the shortest time ‎​Ɣøû think they can get in touch cos sch resumes 4th August on my I-20 while 21st was stated on my admission letter
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
GboyegaD:

I do not have any issue with what you wrote however, I do not see any need stressing it. I wasn't fighting with anyone and I just wrote that so that people do not keep emphasizing on the initial statement.

Na you sabi. I still dey enjoy the garri you mailed me sha! If I'm chanced this week I'm gonna call you. Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
sha_money: My oga imperiouxx and my oga gboyegad, we de look up to una oo,pls no need for d arguement, we are one,wen 2 elephants fite na d grass de suffer am ooo..lol.. D issue can be ironed out witout creatin much fuss I tink its just misunderstandin.. We are one, we trust u guys.
Tanx

dr_dolittle: I beg my ogas dem (Imperiouxx and Gboyega) make una take am easy.Imperiouxx is not at fault at all in any way cos he only interpreted my first statement(which to me aint wrong in any way) and Mr Gboyega please I do not pray that peeps here do not get their visas o...There is a difference between 'praying for those on my heart' AND 'not praying for those not on my heart'....it doesnt mean I am opposing them o.So I apologize for any scuffle or ruffle my statement might have caused.Hope I am pardoned.

Gboyega is good friend, we do talk online outside NL and on phone for long minutes. Nothing you guys should worry about, he's just stressing out his point, it's fine. Thanks all concern.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
Na wa O:

Thank ‎​Ɣøû very much bro. Really appreciate your prompt reply and encouragement. Will brief the house once I get any news from their end. Will like to know the shortest time ‎​Ɣøû think they can get in touch cos sch resumes 4th August on my I-20 while 21st was stated on my admission letter

The one on I-20 is the meaning resumption. That's when classes start. You should get called soon. Like I said, the time depends on what they are checking on you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by king14: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
@lanrepaddy, drop your contact let's relate. We are together.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by rowlandoo: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
Na wa O:
@house
I had my interview this М̣̣̥̇̊Ό̲̣̣̣̥Я̩̥̊И̣̣̣̥Ȋ̝̊̅̄И̣̣̣̥G̲̣̣̣̥ at the lagos embassy was interviewed by window 1 a white guy. Interview lasted like 6-7mins asked questions which I answered then he collected my passport, tore the pickup slip and gave M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a white form. Told M̶̲̥̅

ε̲̣̣̣̥ to pick up my visa on friday and was advicing M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to travel early. When I was J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ abt to leave I think something came up on his screen and he said he might need to collect the form,return my passport held on to my DS-160 and gave M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ the GREEN PICKUP ticket. Told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ dia is a check they still need to run that its most probably nothing bt they have to D̶̲̥̅̊o it.that I should mail my school and inform them I might report late.he said D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will contact M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ via email or phone that they have to carry out additional administrative check/processing
My questions are:
What are my chances?
Please advice

They will call u in 2weeks or 1mon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Na wa O:
@house
My questions are:
What are my chances?
Please advice

The bold I think are errors while typing.

a white form or visa pickup tag of whatever color it might be?
a green pick up ticket or a white A4 paper saying you should be allowed to enter anytime you are called?

Clarify these please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
dr_dolittle: Ok brov..I agree with you...and I think I can interprete ur words to mean...'You are pardoned...case dismissed',right?

Yeah, I meant we should dismiss the talk otherwise, it could lead to an argument. Besides, you did not offend anyone by your statement however, whoever feels offended should let go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by lanrypaddy: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
king1_00: @lanrepaddy, drop your contact let's relate. We are together.

King1 are Ʊ also having Ʊя̲̅ interview by August 8 @ lag embassy? Ʊ fit Ping M̶̲̥̅ƺ on 235595ef or lanrypaddy@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (273)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.