Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310923 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by lanrypaddy: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
king1_00: @lanrepaddy, drop your contact let's relate. We are together.

King1 are Ʊ also having Ʊя̲̅ interview by August 8 @ lag embassy which time Ȋ̝̊̅§ urs? Ʊ fit Ping M̶̲̥̅ƺ on 235595ef or lanrypaddy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
sha_money:
I know na preparation for texas..lol..I tink emirates na 1680 or so,isn't it good enough? Do u have any cheaper dan dat yet?tell me oo.

I think Royal Air Maroc is cheaper and it is the same day you leave naija that you get to JFK because they leave in the morning.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
geeee: hello huse,got my visa today at lagos.It was Gods' favour. My interview was so short and goes thus

VO:Morning
Me:Morning
VO:What course do you want to study?
ME:Management Information Systems
VO:How did u hear abt TSU?
ME:Got some informations on USnews anduniversities.com .Also TSU MIS is more focused in Supply Chain Management and we have few professionals in that field
VO:Do u have any relations in USA?
ME:Yes, an uncle but he stays in Newyork
VO:What's the duration of your corse?
Me:24months
VO:Who is sponsoring u?
ME:My parents
VO:What do they do?
ME:my mum works in UK and popman has a company in NIgeria
VO: Wht have u been doing?
ME: I stopped work in January in order for me to prepare for my GMAT whch i wrote in MArch
VO:Wats your score?
ME:I told him
VO: Have u traveelled b4?
ME:YES
VO: where, how many times and wat was the longest duration?
ME:i said ukav been there 3 times and the longest was 1 month and 2weeks(that was wen i finished from uni waiting to go for NYSC)
VO:oh k,u went to see ur mum. Pick up ur passport at ikeja on friday.

That was all,he didnt ask for any of my documents.

I really appreciate you Nairalanders.Godbless you richly

Congrats and I wish you the very best in your studies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
lanrypaddy:

Obusco wen are Ʊ going 4 Ʊя̲̅ interview? Av Ʊ solved Ʊя̲̅ issue ωΐт̃ђ rowlando?

@rowlando wen are Ʊ leaving 4 Ʊя̲̅ interview? Let M̶̲̥̅ƺ know pls...
i'm no longer goin 4 d interview cos i deferred my admission to spring....we've talked!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
dr_dolittle:

Bros na emirates cheap pass for now o...The rest na die!!! shocked Just grab it if you can cos from my observations for the past few weeks, seems the price has been on the increase.

I just checked Royal Air maroc and for August 8, it goes for N185k which is about $1200.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bypassit: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
@bawizle,how was your interview.Waiting to hear goodnews.

bawizle:

I'm prepared for 1:30, and i'm coming back with good news. No doubt about that. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by NawaO1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=Mystiqme][/quote]

Mechanical Engineering intend to specialize in material science
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
imperiouxx:

Na you sabi. I still dey enjoy the garri you mailed me sha! If I'm chanced this week I'm gonna call you. Cheers!

Why not go announce am on top CNN? No problems I dey awake till very early in the morning. When you dey come Houston?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by NawaO1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
imperiouxx:

The bold I think are errors while typing.

a white form or visa pickup tag of whatever color it might be?
a green pick up ticket or a white A4 paper saying you should be allowed to enter anytime you are called?

Clarify these please.

@imperiouxx the same green visa pick up ticket he tore for me when he granted my application before the administrative ish came up he told me to hold on to it.he also gave me a white A4 sheet along with it before he later changed it to another one where he checked ADministrative process. So in a nutshell I still have my green visa pick up ticket and the later form that states why I might need to wait for them to contact me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
GboyegaD:

I just checked Royal Air maroc and for August 8, it goes for N185k which is about $1200.
Yes..that Royal Air Maroc is cheap.The only thing is it takes off 6:50am.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
@lanrypaddy
Thanks a lot bro Fø̲̣̣я̅ Ʊя̲̅ pieces of advice and information. I have already mailed the school Fø̲̣̣я̅ that GRE request and the Graduate addmission officer has sent M̶̲̥̅ƺ a mail which states that †̥ whom it may concern, GRE Ȋ̝̊̅§ not required by the school, hence, •̸№ need Fø̲̣̣я̅ GRE waiver and that TOEFL Ȋ̝̊̅§ also not needed Fø̲̣̣я̅ student from Nigeria. So I have printed that email conversation Fø̲̣̣я̅ proof.

Also. I already follow this blog and I know about the basic requirements which I have gotten, I just what †̥ put it forward so that Ʊ guys can enlighten M̶̲̥̅ƺ on other requirements.
I really appreciate Ʊя̲̅ comments and by God's grace I will drop M̶̲̥̅Ɣ own positive testimony on this blog after M̶̲̥̅Ɣ interview. Thanks.
[color=#000099][/color]

Please what school is that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
moroh:
Yes..that Royal Air Maroc is cheap.The only thing is it takes off 6:50am.

Do you have isues with the time it takes off? whether am or pm, you go still leave those people wey one see your face during the day.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shamoney1: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bawizle just got his visa!!!!!!! He just called me and I just got a text dat mine is ready for pickup.... Enorf goodnews ooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shamoney1: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
GboyegaD:

I think Royal Air Maroc is cheaper and it is the same day you leave naija that you get to JFK because they leave in the morning.

Tanx boss I look at it..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drdolittle1: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
GboyegaD:

Oh! Ok brov.. Thanks.I will check it out. But hope say no be all these 'yeye' flights wey no go dey comfortable so o..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drdolittle1: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
sha_money: Bawizle just got his visa!!!!!!! He just called me and I just got a text dat mine is ready for pickup.... Enorf goodnews ooooo

Yay!!!! That's good news.I didn't know him too well but happy for him anyways.. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=sha_money]

Tanx bro.. Am grateful for all d help u rendered me. D story isn't complete without u. God bless u.[/quote
Thanks bro...we thank God!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
dr_dolittle:

Oh! Ok brov.. Thanks.I will check it out. But hope say no be all these 'yeye' flights wey no go dey comfortable so o..

I used it when i was coming because the Emirates I booked had too long hours of stop over so I had to cancel it since I would be too late for my departmental GA meeting. The flight to Casablanca was cool though the plane was small while the one from Casablanca to New York was wonderful and I guess it was because it was much bigger. I think I can recommend it and state that their service is very good.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
lanrypaddy:

Thanks a lot bro Fø̲̣̣я̅ Ʊя̲̅ pieces of advice and information. I have already mailed the school Fø̲̣̣я̅ that GRE request and the Graduate addmission officer has sent M̶̲̥̅ƺ a mail which states that †̥ whom it may concern, GRE Ȋ̝̊̅§ not required by the school, hence, •̸№ need Fø̲̣̣я̅ GRE waiver and that TOEFL Ȋ̝̊̅§ also not needed Fø̲̣̣я̅ student from Nigeria. So I have printed that email conversation Fø̲̣̣я̅ proof.

Also. I already follow this blog and I know about the basic requirements which I have gotten, I just what †̥ put it forward so that Ʊ guys can enlighten M̶̲̥̅ƺ on other requirements.
I really appreciate Ʊя̲̅ comments and by God's grace I will drop M̶̲̥̅Ɣ own positive testimony on this blog after M̶̲̥̅Ɣ interview. Thanks.

You're from unilorin...right....wish you all the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
sha_money:

Tanx boss I look at it..

You can check and book it through www.wakanow.com

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bawizle: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
sha_money: Bawizle just got his visa!!!!!!! He just called me and I just got a text dat mine is ready for pickup.... Enorf goodnews ooooo

yes oooooooooo. I just bgot my visa. it was fast.
Here is d interview at abuja, booth 7
VO: smiles & says Good afternoon,
me: Good afternoon, passed my docs
VO: why r u going to u.s?
Me: to obtain a bsc in comp info science in wiley college
Vo: ok. So what is comp info science?
Me: It is a network of hardwares and softwares used in creating, filtering and distributing data in an organization
VO: So how is dat gonna help u?
Me: With the fusion of d knowledge i'll get 4rm dis course,and d acquired knowledge i got while working for my dad, i will be able to solve d major information challenges in the current Nigerian business market.
VO: good, so where is ur school?
Me: Marshall Texas
VO: Where is Texas?
Me: East of U.S...na here i jonse
VO: You're a great student, but u need to learn how to answer lil questions like d location of texas.
Me: i started saying tinz 2 show i know d location, cos i don jonze already. den i said " GOD its ur turn 2 do ur work
VO: have u been 2 u.s?
me: No
VO: hold on
i started thinkin it was over
VO: u have been approved, come bck in 2 days 4 ur visa.

I turned 2 others and made a sign showing i made it. cos dia were over 30 people b4 me, and only one person was approved
It was God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shamoney1: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
bawizle:

Me: It is a network of hardwares and softwares used in creating, filtering and distributing data in an organization
Me: With the fusion of d knowledge i'll get 4rm dis course,and d acquired knowledge i got while working for my dad, i will be able to solve d major information challenges in the current Nigerian business market.
VO: You're a great student, but u need to learn how to answer lil questions like d location of texas.
Me: i started saying tinz 2 show i know d location, cos i don jonze already. den i said " GOD its ur turn 2 do ur work

I turned 2 others and made a sign showing i made it. cos dia were over 30 people b4 me, and only one person was approved
It was God

Congrats bro,I knew u would make it.. Na texas all d way bro..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drdolittle1: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
bawizle:

It was God

Do you see the bolded part? grin grin I laughed in Chinese when I read that part. grin Texas is down south o..beside Florida and Louisiana.. cheesy

But the koko be say...u don get am!! Just try memorize it in case u wanna lecture your younger ones.

Congrats once more brov..You are now a ' yo! howdy?' dude!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bawizle: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
dr_dolittle:

Do you see the bolded part? grin grin I laughed in Chinese when I read that part. grin Texas is down south o..beside Florida and Louisiana.. cheesy

But the koko be say...u don get am!! Just try memorize it in case u wanna lecture your younger ones.

Lol. bro it was simply God cos i really messed up. Who doesn't know where texas is? yet i messed up. God simply wanted to let me know dat he can do it, no matter what
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
bawizle:

Lol. bro it was simply God cos i really messed up. Who doesn't know where texas is? yet i messed up. God simply wanted to let me know dat he can do it, no matter what
omo bros! Like play like play me sef i no knw say texas dey down south'oo nd na there i wan go sch. Atleast i hv learnt sumtin new 2day

@dr dolittle thumbs up 2 u man!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
dr_dolittle:

Bros eee, Florida far from us eeee.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
bawizle:

It was God

Congrats and I wish you the very best in your studies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
bawizle:

You of course.
Ask the Consular Officer where Taraba is. Is there still a state named Taraba in Nigeria?[b][/b]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bawizle: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
obusco4lyfe: omo bros! Like play like play me sef i no knw say texas dey down south'oo nd na there i wan go sch. Atleast i hv learnt sumtin new 2day

@dr dolittle thumbs up 2 u man!

lol. Texas de South central oh. Not Down south. Abeg no jonse like me oh. dat simple question fit cause wahala. I wish u all d best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
winkTexas isn`t beside Florida.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
bawizle:

lol. Texas de South central oh. Not Down south. Abeg no jonse like me oh. dat simple question fit cause wahala. I wish u all d best.
Noted!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bawizle: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
GboyegaD:

Bros eee, Florida far from us eeee.

lol. Wetin de carry me go florida? na texas my route de lead me to. Florida fit be later tinz

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (273)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.