Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi (42809 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Smartphelz: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fraudulent Pastor. Don't worry after you're booted out of office come next week, you'll permanently run the affairs of the choir. How they allow these elements of people climb the altar in churches still beats my imagination

5 Likes

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Laugh out loud

2 Likes

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by xelly: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
He didn't take up that case of RCCG woman killed in Abuja neither did he take up that of a christian woman murdered in KANO. Sorry for those who deceive Christians and think that God is happy with them.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by tsannee(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Next level loading
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Monjerk: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
He is only preparing ground for his retirement from Aso rock back to full time ministry by February 23rd.

Only if Daddy GO will allow him to come back to full time ministry after all the mess he was supervising at Abuja.

He should be given a role to head the choristers when he returned because he lack what is takes to lead the church since he couldn't do anything when Christian S were being murdered right under his leadership.

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by vacanci: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Let the copy copy Peter obi go and officiate a mass in Catholic church too since he has always copied Osinbajo style of campaign from streets to market and homes.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Shuugar98(f): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
May Fela rest in perfect peace..he saw through this religion of white man and Arab man called Islam and Christianity. he spoke of their hypocrisy and how they use the offices for political interest... Osinbanjo is a perfect example that imam the video was posted on frontage today.... religion and politics are from the same parents, they are there to manipulate and exploit the masses...

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Galaticos444: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
MdRabx:
No matter what happens, i am not hausa nor a member of APC but i ll never vote Atiku, i ll vote PMB/Osinbajo no matter what, whenever i read posts on nairaland i just laugh because the real voters and supporters of PMB/Osinbajo re not on social media, this man has a cult followership. Atiku only inherited PMB's haters i mean how would any right thinking person think Atiku can unseat PMB, in the north Buhari is like a semi god because of his intergrity, there don't see Atiku as a northerner, am sure atleast half Npower beneficiaries ll vote PMB, atleast half of the women working and participating in the school feeding program ll vote PMB, whoever think Atiku can win this election is only decieving him/herself.
Am not yoruba but my love for Osinbajo i cannot even explain, a very simple, godfearing, charistmatic, energetic VP that ll take over in 2023 by the special grace of Almighty God
Bmc spotted

4 Likes

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by BubuZombi: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH THE VOTE BUYER USING TRADER MONIE SCAM.

Bros don't Go an kill your self oooo... Your Anger set na for CAPITAL LETTERS
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by leofab(f): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kai
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by introvertme: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
lastmessenger:
Why is adeboye allowing this in the church of Christ?

Because it isn't the church of Christ and has never been.

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by dorodee(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
His position is like that of Esther in the bible but he couldn't stand for christians. Will God allow him a second time? Time will tell.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Wallade(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yeye, na only God truly sabi who really belongs to his fold; not all those you see in church belong to God's fold.

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by BiafraIsFree: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fake pastor.

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by perrydolla(f): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
in Christ alone... one day we all will stand to face the judgement
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Hoodbilonia: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bastard
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by surevik(f): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
A believer controlled by unbeliever, he is not protecting the Christians interest at all... We need more active and eloquent VP, and a considerate (not intimidating) President.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by UNCL3(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
If we cant unseat buhari
Then he should take the seat to daura

We will buy a new seat.
MdRabx:
No matter what happens, i am not hausa nor a member of APC but i ll never vote Atiku, i ll vote PMB/Osinbajo no matter what, whenever i read posts on nairaland i just laugh because the real voters and supporters of PMB/Osinbajo re not on social media, this man has a cult followership. Atiku only inherited PMB's haters i mean how would any right thinking person think Atiku can unseat PMB, in the north Buhari is like a semi god because of his intergrity, there don't see Atiku as a northerner, am sure atleast half Npower beneficiaries ll vote PMB, atleast half of the women working and participating in the school feeding program ll vote PMB, whoever think Atiku can win this election is only decieving him/herself.
Am not yoruba but my love for Osinbajo i cannot even explain, a very simple, godfearing, charistmatic, energetic VP that ll take over in 2023 by the special grace of Almighty God
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by diver006: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
UGWENNA:
DSS go plenty pass members inside that church
IYKYK
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by koyeni(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ok

Check my siggy
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by neyur: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for Osinbajo, Share otherwise

see your life outside
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
MdRabx:
Amen
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by salbis(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
MdRabx:
It pays to be underrated!
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by yrex01(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH THE VOTE BUYER USING TRADER MONIE SCAM.
how did he buy vote with trader money ? Stop disgracing ur cef on public platform.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by avrex3k(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jafir:
Between Osinbajo and Buhari I can’t decipher who is the worst hypocrite. One minute you are runnng around the market buyer votes the other minute you run to church preaching campaigning and pretending to be a man of God.

I still can’t believed the so called daddy Adeboye still allows this man remain pastor in his church and some very gullible Nigerian still attend such gathering that is pastored by a liar and a criminal that has brought so much suffering to this country.

I split on mouth of some zombies and I hope it hits them on the brain
angry

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Too many fraudstors on the pulpit!

Remove religeon from the lopsided nigerian equation & sanity ensues.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Spiralsprings2(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Griezwoman:
Vice President Osinbajo takes over the worship session, unable to hold his Praises to God as he worship at the Olive Tree Parish, RCCG, Ikoyi, today.

Watch the video HERE

That’s my pastor. God bless pyo

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Poanan: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for Osinbajo, Share otherwise

U see yourself?
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Daphresh: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Shuugar98:
May Fela rest in perfect peace..he saw through this religion of white man and Arab man called Islam and Christianity. he spoke of their hypocrisy and how they use the offices for political interest... Osinbanjo is a perfect example that imam the video was posted on frontage today.... religion and politics are from the same parents, they are there to manipulate and exploit the masses...
God bless you for being so insightful and may your children inherit this wisdom from you... So many young lads wouldn't see anything wrong with these thieves washing our head in churches and mosques... We say ENOUGH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Fadomero(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
of course he has every right to thank God.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by AtikuMeansJobs: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
yrex01:
how did he buy vote with trader money ? Stop disgracing ur cef on public platform.
KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELVES

oSINbanjo WILL LOOT HIMSELF TO DEATH....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) / Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.