Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi (42810 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by slodot2000: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
What a shame! Deceiving Nigerians
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by femi4: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
jcross19:
see the way they are mocking God?when God called Mathew the tax collector, he never went back to that tax post again. what's he preaching ! there is on truth in him fraud.
Noah was a farmer yet he built an ark....what ya say
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by AlaskaTNT(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
My able VP..
Man of God..
A good leader
Fire on Sir
#SAIbaba
#saiNextLEVEL
Rubbish
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Dayoara: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Glory be to God
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by AlaskaTNT(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
MdRabx:
No matter what happens, i am not hausa nor a member of APC but i ll never vote Atiku, i ll vote PMB/Osinbajo no matter what, whenever i read posts on nairaland i just laugh because the real voters and supporters of PMB/Osinbajo re not on social media, this man has a cult followership. Atiku only inherited PMB's haters i mean how would any right thinking person think Atiku can unseat PMB, in the north Buhari is like a semi god because of his intergrity, there don't see Atiku as a northerner, am sure atleast half Npower beneficiaries ll vote PMB, atleast half of the women working and participating in the school feeding program ll vote PMB, whoever think Atiku can win this election is only decieving him/herself.
Am not yoruba but my love for Osinbajo i cannot even explain, a very simple, godfearing, charistmatic, energetic VP that ll take over in 2023 by the special grace of Almighty God

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Conceptman: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH THE VOTE BUYER USING TRADER MONIE SCAM.
Amin o
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by psalmuelwater(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
holicalpha:
This Is ridiculous! A Slap on Christianity..

A VP that supports Bigotry,Nepotism,Lies,Hypocrisy still have the guts to stand in Church and Speak to the masses... It's outrageous!
Masses for Ikoyi?

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by holuphisayor(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Deceiving the gullible ones as usual. grin
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by snowball11(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for Osinbajo, Share otherwise

So, 'otherwise' popular pass 'market-crier?'

This one weak me! grin

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Modphase: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
It is devil himself that will punish every Igbo that ever bought vote for PDP. The like of Allison Madkwue, Pius Anyim, Stella Oduah, Olisa Metuh will rot in eternal hell fire for stealing billions of Nigeria money to buy vote from Igbos. Every Igbo that received a share or benefited from their loot will also perish in eternal damnation
AtikuMeansJobs:

What does the foolish Godforsaken Peter Obi stands for when he manifested his bigotry btw Catholics n other in Anambra. Your Igbotic father tells more lies than the devil so keep wailing you have 4 more years to wail your pathetic soul to hell
holicalpha:

A VP that supports Bigotry,Nepotism,Lies,Hypocrisy still have the guts to stand in Church and Speak to the masses... It's outrageous!

There are no bigger bigots than each member of your tribe in Nigeria today.
NextGovernor:
Lol.. Reason why I sit in my house on Sunday most times. You see all sorts of hypocrites and deceivers combine..

To hell with you n your entire household n what you like. No wonder idiots from the lost Jew tribe claim Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre South Africans Malaysian Singaporeans Indians Arabs all hate for being foolish
lastmessenger:
Why is adeboye allowing this in the church of Christ? Is it not obvious that this man is not standing for the souls of the congregation rather for his political ambition and for his pocket? More of the reason why I do not like redeem. Anything goes

I spit on your the foolish faces of your Igbotic hate filled father n mother. There is no bigger hypocrites than your entire hatefilled tribe.

Jafir:
Between Osinbajo and Buhari I can’t decipher who is the worst hypocrite. One minute you are runnng around the market buyer votes the other minute you run to church preaching campaigning and pretending to be a man of God.

I still can’t believed the so called daddy Adeboye still allows this man remain pastor in his church and some very gullible Nigerian still attend such gathering that is pastored by a liar and a criminal that has brought so much suffering to this country.

I split on mouth of some zombies and I hope it hits them on the brain

Anything that does favor your pathetic is politics yet it is only a foolish member of your miserable tribe that sacked the entire management team in avaition n appointed her tribesmen. Ever in the history of Nigeria it is only Zik that appointed an Igbo man as VC in University of Ibadan.

Your fore fathers then n father n mother now are the loudes bigots n hypocrites the world as ever produced.
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Nigeria is the best place to play cheap politics even if you have nothing to offer.
Just touch the mumu button "religion" and "tribe" and watch both educated and uneducated fall at your feet.

The devil reside among your tribesmen men forget the foolish lies your father told you about you being the lost Jew. You are the lost bigots of of the world, the scum of the earth no more no less.
Fuckdamod:
Even devil quotes the bible, it's normal

Was that why Nigeria was changing during the 16 years of PDP like a chameleon or what is you pathetic wailing about exactly ?
Zico5:
The case of Osinbajo and that of other new generation churches show how degenerated Christianity has gone in Nigeria. No more conscience on the part of our pastors. we place material things over spiritual matter and that's why there is no change despite having churches in nooks and crannies of the country. I must tell u our churches encourage Yahoo most in this country. The foundation is already destroyed and that's why osinbajo will still find his voice despite the atrocity following this government.

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by jcross19: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
femi4:
Noah was a farmer yet he built an ark....what ya say
tax collector and politician what's different? now one of the 12 disciples was a physician and he still allowed to function his duty despite his called now compare to Mathew that was not allowed to go back to that post again. meaning there are profession that can't work with God because of level of corruption hovering in such profession.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Conceptman: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
OMG where was this man when Christians were been killed in the church, I'm sure he was not in office when the Christian girl was held hostage till date ? herdsmen were killing people yet nothing was done and to think so many people lost their lives to the herdsmen massacre, do we have a president then ? do we still want to experience more for another 4yrs? Nigerians think, Dem no jazz us na formula this people dey use for us(#takebacklagos#takebacknigeria).
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by yrex01(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELVES
oSINbanjo WILL LOOT HIMSELF TO DEATH....

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
MdRabx:
No matter what happens, i am not hausa nor a member of APC but i ll never vote Atiku, i ll vote PMB/Osinbajo no matter what, whenever i read posts on nairaland i just laugh because the real voters and supporters of PMB/Osinbajo re not on social media, this man has a cult followership. Atiku only inherited PMB's haters i mean how would any right thinking person think Atiku can unseat PMB, in the north Buhari is like a semi god because of his intergrity, there don't see Atiku as a northerner, am sure atleast half Npower beneficiaries ll vote PMB, atleast half of the women working and participating in the school feeding program ll vote PMB, whoever think Atiku can win this election is only decieving him/herself.
Am not yoruba but my love for Osinbajo i cannot even explain, a very simple, godfearing, charistmatic, energetic VP that ll take over in 2023 by the special grace of Almighty God

That's the spirit. Only enemies of the state think otherwise

PYO/RIBADU FOR 2023-2031
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by matrixme(m): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
The Bible says that a house divided against itself cannot stand. The Redeemed Christian Church should bury their head in shame for allowing us in this mess in the first place.
On one hand they will be silent in their offices when Christians are being massacred, on the other, they will come and be leading praise and worship on the altar. Thankfully, the Church has unanimously withheld support for the Buhari led government. If you read the memo that was read today across churches, then should know better
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
AlaskaTNT:

Nonsense
[/s]
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by YeshuaBeloved: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
holicalpha:

I'm with you on this.

We seem to be on the same page.

It's hypocrisy of the highest order!

But, the gullible Nigerian church going addicts, are the lot messing with their heads, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
AlaskaTNT:

Rubbish
[/s]
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by duruZed(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Enniez2018 post=75821977]That's my son in whom I am well pleased[ una dey talk say atiku na thief wetin we go call tinubu (GTFR) Grand Thief of the Federal Republic
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
Galaticos444:
Bmc spotted
[/s]

Enemy of the state on rampage
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
AtikuMeansJobs:
[/s]

And if his actions/intentions are otherwise, may God never allow your lineage experience progress for lying against his anointed..."Amen"
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by AtikuMeansJobs: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Modphase:
It is devil himself that will punish every Igbo that ever bought vote for PDP. The like of Allison Madkwue, Pius Anyim, Stella Oduah, Olisa Metuh will rot in eternal hell fire for stealing billions of Nigeria money to buy vote from Igbos. Every Igbo that received a share or benefited from their loot will also perish in eternal damnation

What does the foolish Godforsaken Peter Obi stands for when he manifested his bigotry btw Catholics n other in Anambra. Your Igbotic father tells more lies than the devil so keep wailing you have 4 more years to wail your pathetic soul to hell

There are no bigger bigots than each member of your tribe in Nigeria today.

To hell with you n your entire household n what you like. No wonder idiots from the lost Jew tribe claim Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre South Africans Malaysian Singaporeans Indians Arabs all hate for being foolish
RANT TO DEATH... PDP all the Way.

Elections is not a do or die. After the victory of the 2nd world by Britain & the allies, Winston Churchill lost d 1946 elections.
Reasons being that people were hungry & Churchill could not bring d hard-ship to an end.
So d Brits voted out Churchill. Buhari should accept d results if d process is sincere, reasons because people are hungry.

Tinubu was convicted in America for Coccaine related crime.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by femi4: 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
jcross19:
tax collector and politician what's different? now one of the 12 disciples was a physician and he still allowed to function his duty despite his called now compare to Mathew that was not allowed to go back to that post again. meaning there are profession that can't work with God because of level of corruption hovering in such profession.
What a diabolical inference. Check your Bible very well .....you mean being a fisherman too can't work with God cos Jesus told Peter to leave fishing too

Cornelius was a Roman centurion ....hope you know the job of a centurion
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by AtikuMeansJobs: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
couragemurphy:
[s][/s]

And if his actions/intentions are otherwise, may God never allow your lineage experience progress for lying against his anointed..."Amen"
APSHIT RANTING MACHINE, STAY AWAY FROM SNIPER, YOU WILL NEED IT AFTER FAILED -BUHARI 23RD.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
The vote-buying midget himself.

Serving God and Mammon since 1999. cheesy
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by RTSC: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
A scammer.
He was also in ikorodu rccg church last week Sunday, soliciting voters in the guise of a pastor.

A world class con man.

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Tolowodara: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
You all can say what you like, it's normal since you were paid for it. But as for this God chosen VP, he is just unstoppable. Cos wen God be for you, who can be against you. Next lext.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by RTSC: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
BTW, we have no seen him drinking Milo sachet with buhari yet.

I am sure that was his idea in 2015.

Yoruba con man. E dey your blood.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by RTSC: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tolowodara:
You all can say what you like, it's normal since you were paid for it. But as for this God chosen VP, he is just unstoppable. Cos wen God be for you, who can be against you. Next lext.
He is not different from the Yoruba boys scamming old white women on the internet.

They are both yahoo yahoo.

God chosen indeed.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by bizhop01: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
He should keep on deceiving
himself
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Pat4321: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fake pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US / 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.