Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi (42806 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by DavSagacity(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

See anyone who doesn't go to Church will go to hell right??
So one can't serve God without going to church??
Well, Jesus never said we should go to church. And I believe and serve God in my own way. Not until I follow the doctrines of another so called pastor.
The way you said he's the reason why you stopped going to church as if you were going to church because of him. Let's tell ourselves the truth, though the pulpit has turned to so etching else particularly in this our age. howbeit, there are still men on the pulpit who has not become puppet on the pulpit. Men that has not soiled their name nor their garments.
So my question is.....why are you going to church..? What is your motive for going.?? I think you are actually following the doctrines of some of your pastors that's why u felt dissapointed when it became apparent that Osinbajo is not living to the expectations of so many. This is because so many people have made some of our religious leaders the standard on which THE FAITH is anchored. No. Jesus is the only Standard we ought to follow. The only anchor to rest our Faith.
So dear friend, Define the reason why you stopped going to church. going to church helps the believer to fellowship with one another in love and with one heart as we are not preparing for an Isolated HEAVEN thereafter .
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by sogodihno: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
WAIL TO DEATH... I WON'T DIGNIFY YOU E-RATS WITH A RESPONSE ANY MORE...

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR SANE AND PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS.

lolz, e pain am, ur Atiku is loosing. ntor.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Drguzzykola(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
holicalpha:

Resign....

His Religious Beliefs should matter more than His Political ambition.

To me if he had resigned, he would av been replaced with a northern Muslim with d likes of elrufai and co without consideration and nothing anybody will do about it,giving buhari full force to actualise whatever , do u still consider him resigning the best option undecided
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by AtikuMeansJobs: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, e pain me, my buhariDEMENTIA is loosing. ntor.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by yemi15(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH THE VOTE BUYER USING TRADER MONIE SCAM.

AMEN o. Prof Tmoni on the beat bikonu lol.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Yemi7up: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin
Because God can't be deceived. Osinbajo is a lying Midget and fraudster grin grin
what are you?
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yemi7up:
what are you?
I am not a saint either.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by ejimatic: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Griezwoman:
Vice President Osinbajo takes over the worship session, unable to hold his Praises to God as he worship at the Olive Tree Parish, RCCG, Ikoyi, today.

Watch the video HERE

Atiku would lose marginally, not because voters are overdosed on Buhari love, but because when trust is at stake – man-to-man – Buhari is the lesser of two evils. This is the inconvenient truth.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by ejimatic: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Griezwoman:
Vice President Osinbajo takes over the worship session, unable to hold his Praises to God as he worship at the Olive Tree Parish, RCCG, Ikoyi, today.

Watch the video HERE

I was wondering what the South west would benefit if they did not vote APC.It is nothing for them.A woman just told me that only bastards from the Igbo land would not vote PDP because of OBI their son.They want VP.I concluded then that only bastards in the South west would not vote APC because if Osinbajo our son.We need VP too for now.We cannot be lobbying for any other thing apart from the VP now.Igbo's can do what they like.The south west will massively vote APC because of our son Osinbajo......Our region! our Son!
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Gentleziggy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
In tiwa Savage voice on d codein diet: Mr trader moni omo jatijati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service / Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.