Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi (42812 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by JALIO: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
MdRabx:
No matter what happens, i am not hausa nor a member of APC but i ll never vote Atiku, i ll vote PMB/Osinbajo no matter what, whenever i read posts on nairaland i just laugh because the real voters and supporters of PMB/Osinbajo re not on social media, this man has a cult followership. Atiku only inherited PMB's haters i mean how would any right thinking person think Atiku can unseat PMB, in the north Buhari is like a semi god because of his intergrity, there don't see Atiku as a northerner, am sure atleast half Npower beneficiaries ll vote PMB, atleast half of the women working and participating in the school feeding program ll vote PMB, whoever think Atiku can win this election is only decieving him/herself.
Am not yoruba but my love for Osinbajo i cannot even explain, a very simple, godfearing, charistmatic, energetic VP that ll take over in 2023 by the special grace of Almighty God
Jubril of Sudan is my friend . undecided
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by RTSC: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
YeshuaBeloved:

I'm with you on this.

We seem to be on the same page.

It's hypocrisy of the highest order!

But, the gullible Nigerian church going addicts, are the lot messing with their heads, don't you think?
He is appealing to the Yoruba section of the rccg.

I don't think a church goer in bayelsa or aba will vote for him because he is a pastor .
Who e help?
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Realist2: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
I saw this tweet!

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Tolowodara: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
couragemurphy:
[s][/s]

And if his actions/intentions are otherwise, may God never allow your lineage experience progress for lying against his anointed..."Amen"
Amen oooo, and if all what they are saying about the man of God are lies, God himself will rain curse on them and there generation to come. Stupid people saying shit because of a set of criminals.

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by AbidemiAy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
UGWENNA:
DSS go plenty pass members inside that church

Far from it. All the time he has been coming to Church as VP he's not the type. You can agree with me with the way he interacts with people in the market places.

Currently holding interactive section as I type.

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by rainylad(f): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
MdRabx:
No matter what happens, i am not hausa nor a member of APC but i ll never vote Atiku, i ll vote PMB/Osinbajo no matter what, whenever i read posts on nairaland i just laugh because the real voters and supporters of PMB/Osinbajo re not on social media, this man has a cult followership. Atiku only inherited PMB's haters i mean how would any right thinking person think Atiku can unseat PMB, in the north Buhari is like a semi god because of his intergrity, there don't see Atiku as a northerner, am sure atleast half Npower beneficiaries ll vote PMB, atleast half of the women working and participating in the school feeding program ll vote PMB, whoever think Atiku can win this election is only decieving him/herself.
Am not yoruba but my love for Osinbajo i cannot even explain, a very simple, godfearing, charistmatic, energetic VP that ll take over in 2023 by the special grace of Almighty God

Afonja there is nothing you have said that is different from what your fellow afonja cone-heads vomit here daily so vote your fake midget Pastor in peace and stop ranting

Nonsense.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by lereinter(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
sammyj:
Fantastic man. Hundred times better than Atikulooter!!

Is he also better than buhadevil
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by malakaimoscondo: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
MdRabx:
to write nonsense is not easy,u try

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by lereinter(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
fake pastor
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by oluxy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin

This lying Midget and fraudster. One of the reasons I don't go to church anymore grin grin

Are u going for him?
He doesn't even know if u r going or not, if u r existing or not.

Bro no deceive yourself n stop having pains in ur heart bcoz of him when he doesn't know.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by staen: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Griezwoman:
Vice President Osinbajo takes over the worship session, unable to hold his Praises to God as he worship at the Olive Tree Parish, RCCG, Ikoyi, today.

Watch the video HERE

coded campaign
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Zombicmodz: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hope4thebest:
If this man was running as President, it would have been better. One wouldn't be stocked with indecisiveness

That's for you.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by deomelo: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2019

President of Nigeria - 2023 LOADING.

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Tolowodara: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
RTSC:

He is not different from the Yoruba boys scamming old white women on the internet.

They are both yahoo yahoo.

God chosen indeed.
let me say you are been paid by the looters to accuse and abuse this good leaders irrespective of there status or you are one of the tribalism fella who is not shouting Biafra or death because or Mr Obi (the China representative) or you are probably hungry right now, and you need someone to attack for your present state. If the last one is the reason, I'll say it's reasonable and my advise for you is to work hard and wen u have your pay, save for another day, mafi ika mewewa jeun. But if others are the reason, I cant help you. Only God can save you. Next level

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by sogodihno: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH THE VOTE BUYER USING TRADER MONIE SCAM.

The money they share, still got to poor traders ryt? the money PDP share is only among thier cronies.

God will punish you and ur family for trying to return us to year of stealing is not corruption.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by CioAngels(f): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
What has that changed and what calling? The Nigerian youth who passed DPR job on merit are still hoping six month on with no green light when only the pastor Osinbajo sent in 30 names that were employed without those who went for the interview and were till10, 11pm. Pass or fail are those that were preferred DPR choices. Failed country, it is really showing in the body language of the leaders. So he did in CBN and other places. Calling indeed. May the Gods/gods you all pretend to serve judge you all endlessly. Amen.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by RTSC: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by mywells: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin

This lying Midget and fraudster. One of the reasons I don't go to church anymore grin grin
hmmmmmm
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by AtikuMeansJobs: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
sogodihno:

The money they share, still got to poor traders ryt? the money PDP share is only among thier cronies.

God will punish you and ur family for trying to return us to year of stealing is not corruption.
WAILING MACHINE, TELL THAT TO YOUR FELLOW ZOMBIEFIED,PIGGY ZOMBIES....

PDP IS HERE TO STAY,YOU CAN RELOCATE TO SOMALIA...
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by mikejj(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wizklynd23:
My able VP..
Man of God..
A good leader
Fire on Sir
#SAIbaba
#saiNextLEVEL
FTC for the first time
I dedicate my FTC to all Buhari supporters
wow congratulations,you mama will be proud of you.. for d first time in your life you have archieve something..halleluya
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by mywells: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
he could have been wailling and gnashing his teeth in hell by now,ask owner of Leicester city FC England
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by jcross19: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
femi4:
What a diabolical inference. Check your Bible very well .....you mean being a fisherman too can't work with God cos Jesus told Peter to leave fishing too

Cornelius was a Roman centurion ....hope you know the job of a centurion
how old are you!? I said SOME professions. now Cornelius was never man of God but a devout to God. according to the book of act of apostles 10vs1. can a tax collector be a pastor? when Jesus was calling his disciples he did not call any politician in his time.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by sogodihno: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
WAILING MACHINE, TELL THAT TO YOUR FELLOW ZOMBIEFIED,PIGGY ZOMBIES....

PDP IS HERE TO STAY,YOU CAN RELOCATE TO SOMALIA...

Don't worry u and dz ur moniker will b useless by next week, continue ranting.

Next level
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by seguno2: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
UGWENNA:

Fear of stones and water bottles grin
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Tolowodara: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
RTSC:

Your pastor is a con man.
The same idiot that said Yoruba should vote for buhari so that they can get the presidency in 2023.

Let him go and preach in rccg aba now. He can't because he knows it's an effort in futility.
He is just appealing to his ethnic simpletons dumb enough to vote him.

A fraudster and a conman. I am sure if he wins, his church would be restricted to aso rock for the next four years.
Sooooo! If he said we should vote buhari for 2023 presidency, please tell me what's wrong about that. The last time I check, Igbo started atikulating the moment they choose obichina for vice, without thinking about what lies ahead. All you know is your own, bro teni nteni, takisa ntatan. If you call that stupid and greedy thief atiku a saint all of a sudden because of obichina. It means corruption run in a lot of igbos blood, cos I have some as friend that think before they act.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by AtikuMeansJobs: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
sogodihno:

Don't worry u and dz ur moniker will b useless by next week, continue ranting.

Next level
DON'T WORRY,ATIKU WILL CREATE BETTER JOB$$$$$$ SO YOU WILL STOP LIVING IN PENURY....
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by MartinsD12(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
UGWENNA:
Hahaha u funny grin
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by femi4: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
jcross19:
how old are you!? I said SOME professions. now Cornelius was never man of God but a devout to God. according to the book of act of apostles 10vs1. can a tax collector be a pastor? when Jesus was calling his disciples he did not call any politician in his time.
Look at this kid, you have problem with proper Bible interpretation and i m trying to bring you back on the right path.

There are many Kings in the Bible that served God fervently

The Bible contained a book devoted to the Judges

What do Politicians do? Perhaps you don't know that its SERVICE to the people

Fyi...Jesus had nothing against paying /collecting tax

Luke 3:12-14 Some tax collectors came to be baptized. They asked him, “Teacher, what should we do?” He told them, “Don’t collect more money than you are ordered to collect.” Some soldiers asked him, “And what should we do?” He told them, “Be satisfied with your pay, and never use threats or blackmail to get money from anyone
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by sreamsense: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH THE VOTE BUYER USING TRADER MONIE SCAM.

Why can't you reserve your energy for something more beneficial ? I wonder how somebody in this 21st century will still be packaging PDP and Atikulooter to people as good products as if all your life depend on it despite 16yrs of misrule and total waste! Thank God you are not the only one voting, keep spamming the forum every second with hatred for PMB/PYO, Tinubu,APC and other good things associated with them. At the right time on Saturday, good people of this country will respond with their votes to erase PDP corrupt party out of nigeria political space. PMB/PYO suppoters don't have time for online bragging as it was during bye-elections. My advice for you is to make sure somebody is by yourside next week when results begin to trigle in so you will not commit sucide.
PMB/PYO, keep enjoying yourselves, their hatred for you can not stop you, we will respond to them on saturday so we can totally uproot Looter Association of Nigeria(aka PDP) and their sympathizers. Next Level straight!
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Tolowodara: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
sreamsense:

Why can't you reserve your energy for something more beneficial ? I wonder how somebody in this 21st century will still be packaging PDP and Atikulooter to people as good products as if all your life depend on it despite 16yrs of misrule and total waste! Thank God you are not the only one voting, keep spamming the forum every second with hatred for PMB/PYO, Tinubu,APC and other good things associated with them. At the right time on Saturday, good people of this country will respond with their votes to erase PDP corrupt party out of nigeria political space. PMB/PYO suppoters don't have time for online bragging as it was during bye-elections. My advice for you is to make sure somebody is by yourside next week when results begin to trigle in so you will not commit sucide.
PMB/PYO, keep enjoying yourselves, their hatred for you can not stop you, we will respond to them on saturday so we can totally uproot Looter Association of Nigeria(aka PDP) and their sympathizers. Next Level straight!
God bless you for the word of wisdom.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by holicalpha(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
YeshuaBeloved:

I'm with you on this.

We seem to be on the same page.

It's hypocrisy of the highest order!

But, the gullible Nigerian church going addicts, are the lot messing with their heads, don't you think?

I absolutely do think the Same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari / Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.