Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi (42811 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Preaches At RCCG Parish, Benin / Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by onadana: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin

This lying Midget and fraudster. One of the reasons I don't go to church anymore grin grin

I tell you
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by lomprico(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Where is thunder when it's most needed? angry
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by bodmasfem(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH THE VOTE BUYER USING TRADER MONIE SCAM.

your mother was the first person to collect the trader money
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Drguzzykola(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
holicalpha:
This Is ridiculous! A Slap on Christianity..

A VP that supports Bigotry,Nepotism,Lies,Hypocrisy still have the guts to stand in Church and Speak to the masses... It's outrageous!

In what way has he supported it, ??and beside if ure in his shoe, what would have done??

Be constructive while u answer please.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by bodmasfem(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
holicalpha:

A VP that supports Bigotry,Nepotism,Lies,Hypocrisy still have the guts to stand in Church and Speak to the masses... It's outrageous!

who do u want him to support? is it Atiku, the thief?
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by bodmasfem(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
holicalpha:

who do u want him to support? is it Atiku, the thief?
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Fuckdamod: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Modphase:
It is devil himself that will punish every Igbo that ever bought vote for PDP. The like of Allison Madkwue, Pius Anyim, Stella Oduah, Olisa Metuh will rot in eternal hell fire for stealing billions of Nigeria money to buy vote from Igbos. Every Igbo that received a share or benefited from their loot will also perish in eternal damnation

What does the foolish Godforsaken Peter Obi stands for when he manifested his bigotry btw Catholics n other in Anambra. Your Igbotic father tells more lies than the devil so keep wailing you have 4 more years to wail your pathetic soul to hell

There are no bigger bigots than each member of your tribe in Nigeria today.

To hell with you n your entire household n what you like. No wonder idiots from the lost Jew tribe claim Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre South Africans Malaysian Singaporeans Indians Arabs all hate for being foolish

I spit on your the foolish faces of your Igbotic hate filled father n mother. There is no bigger hypocrites than your entire hatefilled tribe.

Anything that does favor your pathetic is politics yet it is only a foolish member of your miserable tribe that sacked the entire management team in avaition n appointed her tribesmen. Ever in the history of Nigeria it is only Zik that appointed an Igbo man as VC in University of Ibadan.

Your fore fathers then n father n mother now are the loudes bigots n hypocrites the world as ever produced.

The devil reside among your tribesmen men forget the foolish lies your father told you about you being the lost Jew. You are the lost bigots of of the world, the scum of the earth no more no less.

Was that why Nigeria was changing during the 16 years of PDP like a chameleon or what is you pathetic wailing about exactly ?
Pained soul.. since u av time, do something meaningful for the Nigerian economy by ensuring buhari doesn't return. Forget the money tifnubu promised you and look at the bigger picture bro.
Bigot calling someone bigot.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by AtikuMeansJobs: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
bodmasfem:

your mother was the first person to collect the trader money
MY FAMILY IS NOT WRETCHED LIKE YOURS....
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by madridsta007(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
Griezwoman:
Vice President Osinbajo takes over the worship session, unable to hold his Praises to God as he worship at the Olive Tree Parish, RCCG, Ikoyi, today.

Watch the video HERE[/s]

One-time (former) Vice President of Nigeria.

Next level of Poverty Capital of the World is Poverty Capital of the Universe.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by coolsheyi(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
MdRabx:
No matter what happens, i am not hausa nor a member of APC but i ll never vote Atiku, i ll vote PMB/Osinbajo no matter what, whenever i read posts on nairaland i just laugh because the real voters and supporters of PMB/Osinbajo re not on social media, this man has a cult followership. Atiku only inherited PMB's haters i mean how would any right thinking person think Atiku can unseat PMB, in the north Buhari is like a semi god because of his intergrity, there don't see Atiku as a northerner, am sure atleast half Npower beneficiaries ll vote PMB, atleast half of the women working and participating in the school feeding program ll vote PMB, whoever think Atiku can win this election is only decieving him/herself.
Am not yoruba but my love for Osinbajo i cannot even explain, a very simple, godfearing, charistmatic, energetic VP that ll take over in 2023 by the special grace of Almighty God

May God continue to increase your knowledge.....
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tolowodara:
Amen oooo, and if all what they are saying about the man of God are lies, God himself will rain curse on them and there generation to come. Stupid people saying shit because of a set of criminals.

Don't mind the retards
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by DavSagacity(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin

This lying Midget and fraudster. One of the reasons I don't go to church anymore grin grin
Vice president is not worth you going to hell . Is he the reasons why you were going to church before..?. Common bro. go to church and serve God for who He is and not because of what Osinbajo is or what he has become
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by j1mmy: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
boy boy VP
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Ishilove: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
God truly is a merciful God
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by sogodihno: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
DON'T WORRY,ATIKU WILL CREATE BETTER JOB$$$$$$ SO YOU WILL STOP LIVING IN PENURY....

As at now, I doubt if any of ur family member can afford my standard of living, no wonder u are begging people for Atiku votes on Nairaland, #5 per post crew, I can only pity your miserable life.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by alagba333(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
if this man becomes president, Nigeria will improve. he is good at decision making. if he is allowed bto work without influence,then we will get it right. go on sir
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by RTSC: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by jcross19: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
femi4:
Look at this kid, you have problem with proper Bible interpretation and i m trying to bring you back on the right path.

There are many Kings in the Bible that served God fervently

The Bible contained a book devoted to the Judges

What do Politicians do? Perhaps you don't know that its SERVICE to the people

Fyi...Jesus had nothing against paying /collecting tax

Luke 3:12-14 Some tax collectors came to be baptized. They asked him, “Teacher, what should we do?” He told them, “Don’t collect more money than you are ordered to collect.” Some soldiers asked him, “And what should we do?” He told them, “Be satisfied with your pay, and never use threats or blackmail to get money from anyone
you are a kid. can man who owns betting company work as pastor? my question is that did Mathew go back to his post as tax collector ? simple.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by femi4: 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
jcross19:
you are a kid. can man who owns betting company work as pastor? my question is that did Mathew go back to his post as tax collector ? simple.
Ode! Is betting a good thing...To start with. Is betting biz a profession?

Why comparing betting with tax

Jesus encouraged his disciples to pay TAX

profession
/prəˈfɛʃ(ə)n/
noun
a paid occupation, especially one that involves prolonged training and a formal qualification.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
DavSagacity:
Vice president is not worth you going to hell . Is he the reasons why you were going to church before..?. Common bro. go to church and serve God for who He is and not because of what Osinbajo is or what he has become

See anyone who doesn't go to Church will go to hell right??
So one can't serve God without going to church??
Well, Jesus never said we should go to church. And I believe and serve God in my own way. Not until I follow the doctrines of another so called pastor.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Insectkiller: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
I like Prof. Yemi Osinbajo naturally.

May the Lord keep you for this nation. Heaven shall be your gain.

God bless you and more grace, sir
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Insectkiller: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Well, Jesus never said we should go to church. And I believe and serve God in my own way. Not until I follow the doctrines of another so called pastor.

Do not despise d gathering of the saints..
Going to church helps, re-shapen and reminds us of our believe. It also makes us hear the Word of God and remind us of eternity..

The best place to be on Sunday is Church..
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by femi4: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hebrews 10:25 King James Version (KJV)
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching

You need Church to watch one another's back, help one another, encourage one another. But if you're sure you can do all that without going to Church ...no wahala

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Insectkiller: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
RTSC:

I have no problem asking his fellow clowns to vote him under the banner of ethnicity.
He won't be the first Yoruba man to do that as usual.
Even awolowo did against azikiwe.

But I have a problem when one of those clowns decided to paint him as a good pastor who is doing what is best for the country.
That is complete nonsense.
Vote for your Yoruba pastor. Nobody cares. The rest of us will vote against him.
Paint him as a good man, and the rest of us will call you out.

Igbos would have voted for anybody against Buhari. It had nothing to do with obi.
Buhari was not an option.

We didn't vote for Buhari even when he ran with an igbo man.

Nigga, we are not the same.

Trash!!!
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Igahbarr: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
This man is daring God.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by jcross19: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
femi4:
Ode! Is betting a good thing...To start with. Is betting biz a profession?

Why comparing betting with tax

Jesus encouraged his disciples to pay TAX

I won't insult but your level of understanding will mock you. I said some profession so owning betting company is a profession . like I have please after Jesus called Mathew did Mathew go back to the post again? but Jesus still asked peter to go and fish! so tell me where in the bible. now argument is this osinbanjo who claimed to be a pastor is preaching on Sunday while on Monday he will goes out to speak lies, embezzling public funds and saying what a man of God should not speak. bible say we should be of equal yoke with an unbelievers.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by Insectkiller: 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
You are one of the people disgracing d igbo race.
Can you talk without mentioning 'tribes'..

You are one of d people that makes others call the igbos 'tribal bigot'..

I think we igbos need a town hall meeting to address our attitude..because we lack many things..
RTSC:

I have no problem asking his fellow clowns to vote him under the banner of ethnicity.
He won't be the first Yoruba man to do that as usual.
Even awolowo did against azikiwe.

But I have a problem when one of those clowns decided to paint him as a good pastor who is doing what is best for the country.
That is complete nonsense.
Vote for your Yoruba pastor. Nobody cares. The rest of us will vote against him.
Paint him as a good man, and the rest of us will call you out.

Igbos would have voted for anybody against Buhari. It had nothing to do with obi.
Buhari was not an option.

We didn't vote for Buhari even when he ran with an igbo man.

Nigga, we are not the same.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by holicalpha(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Drguzzykola:

In what way has he supported it, ??and beside if ure in his shoe, what would have done??

Be constructive while u answer please.

Resign....

His Religious Beliefs should matter more than His Political ambition.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Insectkiller:

Do not despise d gathering of the saints..
Going to church helps, re-shapen and reminds us of our believe. It also makes us hear the Word of God and remind us of eternity..

The best place to be on Sunday is Church..
Well, most churches and pastors don't practice what they preach. The hypocrisy in today's church stinks to high heavens.

Which church do you attend anyways??
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
femi4:
Hebrews 10:25 King James Version (KJV)
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching

You need Church to watch one another's back, help one another, encourage one another. But if you're sure you can do all that without going to Church ...no wahala

So there is no other way to assemble, except church abi.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by AtikuMeansJobs: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
sogodihno:

As at now, I doubt if any of ur family member can afford my standard of living, no wonder u are begging people for Atiku votes on Nairaland, #5 per post crew, I can only pity your miserable life.
WAIL TO DEATH... I WON'T DIGNIFY YOU E-RATS WITH A RESPONSE ANY MORE...

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR SANE AND PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS.
Re: VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi by femi4: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So there is no other way to assemble, except church abi.
The assembling is what is called CHURCH not the building itself.

Besides, most Churches started from mini assembling in a sitting room or small shops/rooms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari / Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.