Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General (63056 Views)

Food Crisis: Maize, Sorghum Prices Drop As Major Feed Producers Suspend Purchase / Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Bimpe29: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
Good one from Punch. Let the truth be seen and known by all means possible.
Buhari is a dictator on a democratic throne.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Iwanttoto: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
valarmorghulis:

Have forgotten how same afonja fought the cabal in aso Rock, even gej said he read about yrardua's death on sowore's sahatarepoter, Hove you forgotten how they voted for him massively?
Now tell me, how did Jonathan repay them?

Afonjas are greedy. They did that because they thought they will control Jonathan after giving him their support. They in combination with their owu of Abeokuta turned against him when they discovered that they could not control him.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ekpeitut:
One of the following will take place within the next 24 hrs and subsequently the rest may follow;

- DSS invades The Punch newspaper headquarters.
- Soldiers lay blockade on the entrance of punch's headquarters and prevents workers from going in.
- Buhari's spokesmen will come out to say The Punch newspaper is being used by external forces to turn the masses against Buhari and destabilise his government.
- BMO will organise protesters with placards protesting against The Punch and requesting the shutting down of all its newspaper outlets.

Interesting times ahead.

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by tantan: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
if this man allow lawlessness and cowardice to continue unabated, we will start calling him names that he refuses to deal with those miscreants and now that he is doing the needful to get the country to its desired destination, we start calling foul. A CARROT AND STICK approach is what is needed to get the country right. In fact the stick approach should be used more often especially on those myopic Nigerians with foul mouth. "Namdi cownu, sawore and co."
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by luvmijeje(f): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
It begins. The waves of opposition begins.

2 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by etrange: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
Omoslim26:

For the future of which Country

trusting someone like
Sowore who has played the game politics under this structure of Govt we have

is like asking a lion to help take care of your sheep

what we all need is to stand together with one voice boycott any further bloody elections nd demand dat this failed union be restructured

You missed it totally. Nobody said you should trust or distrust Sowore. You keep making this about Sowere and I wonder if you really understand what's on ground. Regardless of who it is, there'll always be reasons to judge the person. The FG wants you to concentrate on the person and those reasons so as to divert your attention from their impunity. If you fall for that, you'd surprised whose turn it'll be tomorrow. Just saying...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by zukachris(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=hypertension post=84809723]Buhari is the best president ever. He has integrity and is not corrupt.

Buhari pls continue your good works and thank you for millions of jobs you've created for ur citizens

We wish u third term...No devil can stop it..our love for u will continue no matter what the corrupt punchng.com says

Sai baba...

grin grin grin let me sound like a zombie today grin grin grin[/quote
I love your last statement. Keep it up]
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sapeleboy911:

And this same Buhari failed woefully, yet he was given a second tenure was GEJ still responsible for that? Nigerians are a perfect example of suffering and smiling. Una go still hear am!!!
cry
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
nzeobi:

The so called looting was propaganda, aside the arms deal tell me another looting incident
Patience Jonathan millions of dollars,Kola Aluko, Adoke and Malabu scandal, Diezani million dollar jewelry... just to name a few. Like I said there was free for all looting in Goodluck Jonathan regime and that is what made Nigeria turn to the fake corruption fighter Major General Mohammed Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by CarlsJaz567(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
luluman:
Is integrity & not corrupt the only/or best yard stick to measure good quality of a president? and you say you went to school. mu×2

You failed to notice that the guy was just being sarcastic in his response!

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
orunto27:

Prophetic Post. He is in Egypt right now as we are talking.
grin
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by bigpicture001: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
...nxt is EFCC will discovered the publisher paid somone to write his WAEC in 1956.....

Nd d zombies would celebrate his arrest nd call it anti coruption......lost generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
VULCAN:
I think you need to tell yourself the Truth because the fantasy you paint about Sowore is a bit ridiculous.

The most corrupt human being in the entire South West Nigeria is Tinubu.

How come Sowore has not unearthed a single thing about Tinubu's source of immense wealth?

Sahara Reporters completely ignored Tinubu in all their investigative journalism. How could that be possible?

A few weeks to 2015 election there was a list of property purportedly owned by Tinubu that was released. No one knows who released it but it wasn't SR.

My brother, pls wake up.

There is/was a pact between both men and such pacts usually operate with economic benefits to the lesser person.

Having said this I do not support Buhari trampling on the human rights of Sowore

Wrong, Sowore exposed his drug past and his forfeit of $460k in Chicago

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
jaxxy:

Ur problem is u refused to see goodluck for who and what his is unless in comparison with Buhari. Nobody is happy with this present government’s performance doesn’t make Goodluck a great president. It simply means in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Both Goodluck and Buhari are almost useless leaders. That is my point. I’m not as tribal as u are in actually fact I cud care less.

I supported Buhari and see his performance I have withdrawn my support. Same thing happened for Jonathan when he was leading us to the middle of nowhere. No tribalism anywhere bt I think u are quite tribal based on ur sentiments and lack of truth on what happened in goodlucks administration.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by CoolKlein(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

https://punchng.com/buharis-lawlessness-our-stand/
Say no to autocracy, this is democracy in pretense!
Well done Punch��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
Much as I pity Sowore, it becomes more difficult as the desecration of our individual and collective rights continue to heighten daily that I will exonerate him, Tiefnubi, Soyinka, Ezekwesili, obj, Fashola etc in their contributions to this evolution of fascism. My pain is that not being part of these vultures I am still made to feel for the indignity most Nigerians have been made to bear in the last five year. Our help can only come from God at this point; since God overpowered IBB, Abacha and even general Buhari, shinkafi and Rafiindadi earlier, only the same God can save us from Maman Daura and Aba Kyari in this Buhari's second missionary journey. Amen
God has a way of punishing despots and tyrants from Pharoah in the old days to modern day Buhari .

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by BluntBoy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
VULCAN:
I think you need to tell yourself the Truth because the fantasy you paint about Sowore is a bit ridiculous.

The most corrupt human being in the entire South West Nigeria is Tinubu.

How come Sowore has not unearthed a single thing about Tinubu's source of immense wealth?

Sahara Reporters completely ignored Tinubu in all their investigative journalism. How could that be possible?

A few weeks to 2015 election there was a list of property purportedly owned by Tinubu that was released. No one knows who released it but it wasn't SR.

My brother, pls wake up.

There is/was a pact between both men and such pacts usually operate with economic benefits to the lesser person.

Having said this I do not support Buhari trampling on the human rights of Sowore

Sowore's Sahara Reporters did publish an article alleging Tinubu to be a drug kingpin.

Also, people have been harsh on Sowore simply because they liked Goodluck Jonathan and they felt that Sowore fought to sway votes away from GEJ. But what these people fail to understand was that Sowore was attacking everyone he perceived corrupt or incompetent. It was Sahara Reporters that published numbers of all the legislators. It was Sahara Reporters that kept on attacking Dino Melaye and Saraki even while they were in APC.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by mauchiz: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Please let's all forgive Sowore and come up with ideas on how to stop the tyrant president that wants to destroy our democracy.

There is fire on the mountain, as it stands now everything is crashing, our social rights, economy, etc.

We really need to come up with positive ideas before is too late, it is Sowore today, we don't know who the next target is.

#Come up with ideas on how to stop a tyrant leader.

Regards
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by ceejayluv(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

If Goodluck Jonathan performed Nigerians would have not seen Buhari as an alternative. All he needed to do what provide world class roads,portable water,24 hour electricity. It is not rocket science, other African countries like Botswana and Namibia are doing it.

And Buhari has performed the wonders you stated above?

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by MSEdLAW(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
OgaBuhari:
will you shut up.
don't u know as a media it should remain Neutral in it's stance.
What the hell do you know?
Well I'm glad cos Punch is heading into extinction.

May you entire family and generations unborn become extinct!! Useless zoombie ...
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 12inchess: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Punch Don finish Major General Buhari oooo. No to Military Era packaged like democracy.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
OgaBuhari:
will you shut up.
don't u know as a media it should remain Neutral in it's stance.
What the hell do you know?
Well I'm glad cos Punch is heading into extinction.
Evil prospers when good men say nothing. You want them to keep mute when your president is propagating evil across the land?
I know you're a zombie, but at least you should have sense
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Kapilta(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Goodluck Jonathan is responsible for Buhari coming to power. Instead of him to provide good governance he allowed free for all looting that almost bankrupted the country.
thanks for this. And instead for PDP to amend in 2019, they presented Atiku. Another well known thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kapilta:
thanks for this. And instead for PDP to amend in 2019, they presented Atiku. Another well known thief.
cry
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by ejimatic: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

https://punchng.com/buharis-lawlessness-our-stand/
. The Punch editorial is of no.meaning to me rather than supporting Sowore a journalist like them in the Punch. Thank you the Punch editorial board for reminding us that Buhari like OBJ and others is a retired General.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by degamemaster(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
When we warned everybody about buhari, they ignored us and called us names and wrote several stupid articles about how we put all our eggs in one basket.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
THAT ADDS NOTHING OR REMOVE ANYTHING FROM HIM.2023 IS AROUND THE CORNER.THIS IS THE TIME TO COME TOGETHER AND DECIDE ON WHAT WE WANT.ALL THESE APPELLATIONS ARE MERE NOMENCLATURE. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by nzeobi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Patience Jonathan millions of dollars,Kola Aluko, Adoke and Malabu scandal, Diezani million dollar jewelry... just to name a few. Like I said there was free for all looting in Goodluck Jonathan regime and that is what made Nigeria turn to the fake corruption fighter Major General Mohammed Buhari.
How much was allocated to PEJ office that she will loot from, am not saying she is not corrupt but you see that of deziani don't believe it totally.
The missing 20 billion Sanusi wrote about, why has it not been found.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by maasoap(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
berbs:
Koni dafun awon smellos that brought Buhari to power in the first instance. Radarada!!!

Koni daa fun gbogbo awon ara idile re. If you can't respect the decision of the majority, that means you have no business with democracy.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by luluman: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
CarlsJaz567:

You failed to notice that the guy was just being sarcastic in his response!
OK, my bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari Performing Umrah In Saudi Arabia Get Many Talking / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.