Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General (62962 Views)

Food Crisis: Maize, Sorghum Prices Drop As Major Feed Producers Suspend Purchase / Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 7lives: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
FvCK Punch newspaper. And if you are with punch on this, then FVCK you too. You all Basterds keep shouting about Human rights but never talk about human responsibilities. If you are not responsible as a human being, then you get no human rights.

Wa gba iyi, don't mind them can the rubbish that's going on here happen in Russia?, Buhari is too weak give me Vladimir Putin
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by tot(f): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Unie30:
This is quit courageous and commendable.

Very.

Tyrannical government.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by LANDLORD72: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Media don vex o you talk you die you nor talk you die so is better to talk against this Tyrant and die history will remember punch Newspaper for standing by the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Xano(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Major General Buhari
Buhari regime.
I concur, as such, would join you to address him as so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by michoim(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Punch is a crooked enemy after the order of Lucifer (Satan)
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Damod88: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2019
bigpicture001:

Bros..say only what you know...and dont mention economics..cuz u can never prive anything right with me in eco insightful arguments....focuz on year politics of victimazation....plz dont mention anytging economy..cuz u will never reaslize how a novice u are if I start..........

Thanks

Say what you know about economy and don't shout him down.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nwaonyishi69: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Much as I pity Sowore, it becomes more difficult as the desecration of our individual and collective rights continue to heighten daily that I will exonerate him, Tiefnubi, Soyinka, Ezekwesili, obj, Fashola etc in their contributions to this evolution of fascism. My pain is that not being part of these vultures I am still made to feel for the indignity most Nigerians have been made to bear in the last five year. Our help can only come from God at this point; since God overpowered IBB, Abacha and even general Buhari, shinkafi and Rafiindadi earlier, only the same God can save us from Maman Daura and Aba Kyari in this Buhari's second missionary journey. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Osobi32(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

What a gut displayed by PUNCH.

History will remember you right for being the first media outfit to stand up against this tyranny and call it by it's name.

I hope Sun, Vanguard, Thisday, Leadership, Premium Times, Channels, AIT, and all media outfit will follow suit.

But as regards Sowore, he is on his own. He's a big fool being punished by Karma. He worked against GEJ for Buhari. Let him enjoy the saviour he heralded.

Now, you would wanna question why I can't get past 2015, it's simple. GEJ ran a government of vision with short, medium and long term visions backed by measurable policies.

I never benefitted from his govt nor do I have anyone who did but Nigeria was moving in the right direction. All indices were pointing positive.

But Sowore chose to amplify little pitfalls and made look gigantic. Let him enjoy.

On another note however, I really wanna understand the God or whatever GEJ is serving...

Dude moved from lecturing to Deputy Governor.

Something happened to the Governor, he became Governor.

Then he became Vice president.

Something happened to the president and he became president.

Now, all those who worked against him have tested a pill of their own..

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

Really, who is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?
Jesus..... So someone is having same thoughts. The anointing on his head is too great. Everyone who worked against his pays the price in a very shameful way. Just look at what is happening to amir sanusi right now. There is a God

2 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by omoharry(f): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2019
RussianKGB:
The terrorist together with his demonic cabal has resorted to treating Nigerians as slaves and third class citizens depicting the gory and darkened days of Gen. Sani Abacha.

They disobey court orders, they violate citizens human rights, they violate the Nigerian constitution, they even violate common sense. Now they want to stiffle the social media so people can't speak out against this terrible and horrific government. They chose the death penalty as the price for speaking out or challenging this government and they termed it "hate speech" but chose 12yrs prison sentence for a criminal who stole 7billion naira.

Unfortunately a certain tribe has vowed to support this demonic government no matter the evil they perpetrate. They will support the continued incarceration and detention of their tribesman against court orders issued for his release be it as it may, provided they clinch onto the 2023 presidential ticket. Such a shame undecided
Certain Tribe?..Definitely the South West region (I am referring to the APC loyalist and not those wise Yorubas' that saw who General Buhari is )to them Buhari is their God father and everything terrible thing he has done are easily overlooked with excuses as to why he did it . Well they and Sowore should enjoy his Tyranny and repressive govt... But I know one thing for sure; that the same cane that was use to flog Sowore will eventually be use for them.This is just the beginning, becos we have three more years to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Enemyofpeace: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2019
That is the way to go. Let us stand up and face this government, let all Nigerians stand up for their write

2 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by slaypapa: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2019
Henceforth, thy name is called tyrant General Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Obason22(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2019
U people have not seen anything yet. i already bought an Xmas rice at rate of 24,000 last week. so no shaken.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Ugonna62: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2019
that's great of you punch newspaper for taking a position on this draconian regime of major general Muhammadu Buhari. well done...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by ilyasom(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2019
see how wailers they masturbate in this thread

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Enemyofpeace: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
[s]FvCK Punch newspaper. And if you are with punch on this, then FVCK you too. You all Basterds keep shouting about Human rights but never talk about human responsibilities. If you are not responsible as a human being, then you get no human rights[/s].

3 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by paix(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2019
hypertension:
Buhari is the best president ever. He has integrity and is not corrupt.

Buhari pls continue your good works and thank you for millions of jobs you've created for ur citizens

We wish u third term...No devil can stop it..our love for u will continue no matter what the corrupt punchng.com says

Sai baba...

grin grin grin let me sound like a zombie today grin grin grin
You didn't sound LIKE A zombie, but THE zombie!!
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by LANDLORD72: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2019
RussianKGB:
The terrorist together with his demonic cabal has resorted to treating Nigerians as slaves and third class citizens depicting the gory and darkened days of Gen. Sani Abacha.

They disobey court orders, they violate citizens human rights, they violate the Nigerian constitution, they even violate common sense. Now they want to stiffle the social media so people can't speak out against this terrible and horrific government. They chose the death penalty as the price for speaking out or challenging this government and they termed it "hate speech" but chose 12yrs prison sentence for a criminal who stole 7billion naira.

Unfortunately a certain tribe has vowed to support this demonic government no matter the evil they perpetrate. They will support the continued incarceration and detention of their tribesman against court orders issued for his release be it as it may, provided they clinch onto the 2023 presidential ticket. Such a shame undecided
Hausas are not smiling on General Muhammad Buhari Regime
Take note suffering in the land only few elite from the North that enjoy his regime the common Northaners are suffering badly.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2019
hypertension:

Buhari pls continue your good works and thank you for millions of jobs you've created for ur citizens

We wish u third term...No devil can stop it..our love for u will continue no matter what the corrupt punchng.com says

Sai baba...

PUNCH AS THE GREAT DIM OJUKWU SAY TO Ken Saro-Wiwa SO I AM SAYING TO YOU PUNCH GOOD MORNING

YOU ANIMAL PUT THIS EVIL MEN INTO ASO ROCK WHAT WERE YOU EXCEPTING PLEASE?

SOMEBODY MUST TELL OUR PEOPLE TO RELAX AND WAIT FOR NEXT LEVEL WHEN BUHARI WILL START HIS THIRD TENURE BID

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by NaijadrivaCars: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2019
grin

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by CioAngels(f): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2019
hypertension:

Sai baba...

What a beautiful sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2019
PDJT:
-If God exists, this evil man Muhammadu Buhari and his allies should never go unpunished, including his family members who are benefiting from his evil deeds.

OGA NA MOHAMMED OOOO THAT WHAT HIS SCHOOL CERTIFICATE SAID
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Omoluabi16(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2019
I really do not understand the hype GEJ get. Yes, I voted him in 2015 because he was a lesser demon.He was peaceful and respected human rights yeah yeah.. But only a blind man will fail to acknowledge he messed up big time and his tenure was underwhelming. The issue of corruption was there, not being firm as regards critical issue.

But this tribal lord buhari is just the worst. Corrupt, insecure, practices nepotism with no consideration for others. How can you win an election and immediately tag a people 5% No justification whatsoever for what this government is doing.
Then there are the supporters who do not accept that Nigeria is drifting. They are waiting for 2023.

9 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Spatta: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2019
Nigerians Rise up, Protest against oppression, Don't be cowered by a Tyrant, If this is Democracy, The People are more powerful than the Tyrant, If it is Autocracy, The People also can reject it and send the tyrant out of Town, Tunisia did it, Algeria did it. Nigerian has the highest Population in Africa. We have been intimidated for too long.
"If a Dog bites you once, the Dog is Mad, If the Dog Bites you twice, You are raven Man"
If a Man is Testing Power, Let him test it with the crowd of brave men

Sowore is a Brave Nigerian, Nigerians must use this opportunity to deliver themselves from the routine of despicable Tyrant. We chased Babngida Out
We conquered this one in 84 to 85
He cannot come and punish us for being ousted by Babangida before he goes to his grave

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by bakescos01: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

What a gut displayed by PUNCH.

History will remember you right for being the first media outfit to stand up against this tyranny and call it by it's name.

I hope Sun, Vanguard, Thisday, Leadership, Premium Times, Channels, AIT, and all media outfit will follow suit.

But as regards Sowore, he is on his own. He's a big fool being punished by Karma. He worked against GEJ for Buhari. Let him enjoy the saviour he heralded.

Now, you would wanna question why I can't get past 2015, it's simple. GEJ ran a government of vision with short, medium and long term visions backed by measurable policies.

I never benefitted from his govt nor do I have anyone who did but Nigeria was moving in the right direction. All indices were pointing positive.

But Sowore chose to amplify little pitfalls and made look gigantic. Let him enjoy.

On another note however, I really wanna understand the God or whatever GEJ is serving...

Dude moved from lecturing to Deputy Governor.

Something happened to the Governor, he became Governor.

Then he became Vice president.

Something happened to the president and he became president.

Now, all those who worked against him have tested a pill of their own..

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

Really, who is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

Another human being like you and me privilege to be ex-president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Egabs(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Whaoo punch newspapers have made my day if this is truly from them, bcus so many media house have been clip and can’t speak any more t

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by kokomilala(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2019
It's what he is - General, even without the first,Major. He's slowly promoting military faschism, like Benito Mussolini, just like Adolf Hitler. And,I'm happy that The Punch has stood up and is speaking the truth to power and is not engaged in Orwellian New Speak- in other words ,lies- state lies. They couldn't coopt The Punch like NTA and some other outlets.
We should be expecting a state backlash, possibly,a proscription, like The Guardian suffered under IBB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by omoharry(f): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2019
OgaBuhari:
will you shut up.
don't u know as a media it should remain Neutral in it's stance.
What the hell do you know?
Well I'm glad cos Punch is heading into extinction.
You are an enemy to the people of Nigeria that are standing against tyranny and bad oppressive leadership.If you are a northerner that who happens to be a die hard Buharist then I expect such response from you since you majority of you northerners see oppression as a way of life but if you are a southerner..may what has befalling some Nigerians under this government hit you harder that you will never be able to recover...you will be greatly hurt greatly that you will seek for justice under this devilish government and your voice will never heard..Your voice will only be head in the desert of silence. Prosperity will judge you along with other wicked and heartless Nigerians that have continued to support this evil government.Yet you dare to tell someone to shup up when you should be the one to shut the hell up.nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Xano(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2019
My post in 2015, among others,

Xano:

Page saved. Youths don't ask elderly people the truth of past years. They(youth) support blindly and refuse to know the truth. I've asked and heard what he(Buhari) did when in authority, also what he said which incited violence in the north. Thank you for this post. The truth will always be revealed.

Truth always prevail.
We need to stand so our children can walk...
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by noisy45(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2019
Watch how DSS and army go take punch newspaper shine this coming week. Office will locked accounts frozen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 7lives: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2019
2Odds101:
The Nigerians that didn't support Jonathan were SOUTH WEST TO ALL NOTHERN REGION OF NIGERIA.for tribal reasons .
The subsidy of over 64billion that's been paid now wouldn't destroy Nigeria?...they say when you don't know the cause of your problem,there's no solution...Nigeria,we are the cause of our problem....we are tribalist we just pretend not to know.

How much subsidies was being paid before and still no fuel, I bought petrol in Lagos at #2500 for four liters in November 2014.
I can NEVER forget this because people fought, blood flowed at the mobil station and two people died because of petrol kilode?.
This wickedness is what you people want others to continue to bear, so that your brother can remain in power.
Shebi the jig is now out, they collect subsidies and still smuggle the heavily subsidized petrol out of the country through the boader, and left the citizens fighting and killing each other at the petrol station, Buhari has since closed the border, the fuel consumption has dropped and so the subsidies to must surely come down.
Buhari may not have met all my expectations, but he is on point 65% so swerve jor.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Damod88: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2019
buildx:

This is so unbelievable. PUNCH that everyone thinks its compromise finally speaking for the people. wow Amazing.

Which people? These newspaper organizations are owned by the corrupt elites. They don't care about the poor people expect if the person whose rights is allegedly violated is well known. What is punch's position regarding millions of destitutes living among us? Thousands of poor Nigerians have had their rights violated by security agencies and what have punch done to get them heard? You see in Nigeria major news outlets are owned by politicians to do politics and nothing more. Do you think punch will do anything if Sowore is not popular and known?

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Germi9: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2019
The SSS has not been efficient in the war against terror; it should perform its primary duty to safeguard the country. As a product of statute, its loyalty should be to the country, not to temporary occupiers of public office
I too go like this paragraph o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari / Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale / CCTV Footage Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Army Checkpoint In Ebonyi (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.