Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General (62953 Views)

Food Crisis: Maize, Sorghum Prices Drop As Major Feed Producers Suspend Purchase / Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by louisa4luv(f): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

What a gut displayed by PUNCH.

History will remember you right for being the first media outfit to stand up against this tyranny and call it by it's name.

I hope Sun, Vanguard, Thisday, Leadership, Premium Times, Channels, AIT, and all media outfit will follow suit.

But as regards Sowore, he is on his own. He's a big fool being punished by Karma. He worked against GEJ for Buhari. Let him enjoy the saviour he heralded.

Now, you would wanna question why I can't get past 2015, it's simple. GEJ ran a government of vision with short, medium and long term visions backed by measurable policies.

I never benefitted from his govt nor do I have anyone who did but Nigeria was moving in the right direction. All indices were pointing positive.

But Sowore chose to amplify little pitfalls and made look gigantic. Let him enjoy.

On another note however, I really wanna understand the God or whatever GEJ is serving...

Dude moved from lecturing to Deputy Governor.

Something happened to the Governor, he became Governor.

Then he became Vice president.

Something happened to the president and he became president.

Now, all those who worked against him have tested a pill of their own..

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

Really, who is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?
If it's possible to like a post more than once, I would have liked your post 1 million times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Gerald454: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Goodluck Jonathan is responsible for Buhari coming to power. Instead of him to provide good governance he allowed free for all looting that almost bankrupted the country.

U be mumu. Na good luck make u no vote in sowore or other candidates?
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by amiskurie(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2019
All of you condemning president buhari including punch are retarded.

CIA and other international secret agencies does worse, and that doesn't mean it's done by the president.

Meanwhile, May pdp style economy invade your all household instead and your all pot of soup.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by orunto27: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Herdsmen:
I love this.. Brave. Weldon punch..
General Buhari's regime.
We need more of this from the press..

Supported.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Unie30: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2019
This is quit courageous and commendable.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by orunto27: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2019
Herdsmen:
I love this.. Brave. Weldon punch..
General Buhari's regime.
We need more of this from the press..

Supported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by TwoBottles: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2019
Safyqueen:
*REVOLUTION, SUBVERSION AND THE STATE*

1. In the US civil war, the Southern secessionist agitation started as 'revolution'. Abraham Lincoln quickly moved against them. In his inauguration speech, Lincoln said "I'm not aware of any oath taken anywhere by anybody to subvert the authority of the State, but I shall have the supreme authority to preserve the State and the territory of the USA." He moved on to crush the rebellion.

2. In China in late 80's, so-called revolutionary protesters were massacred in Tienanmen square.

3. In Saudi Arabia, at the height of the famous Arab Spring, revolutionaries were beheaded in broad daylight to discourage other would-be revolutionary fellows. The US handsomely rewarded the Saudi emasculation of political opponents by selling the kingdom more arms and ammunition!

4. President el Sisi of Egypt massacred over a thousands revolutionaries at the Tahrir Square of Cairo to maintain his grip on power. Till today, the US gives $1.2 Billion annual arms subsidy to the government of Egypt.

5. In Bahrain, opposition leaders have been arrested, detained without charges, killed, imprisoned, with some stripped of their citizenship. Yet, the US hardly criticizes the government and even provided diplomatic cover for Bahrain against criticism at the UN Security Council!

6. In Spain, Catalan separatist leaders were jailed this year for organizing independence referendum for a separate state of Catalonia. Spain even issued international arrest warrant for the former Catalan President who has been arrested in Belgium awaiting deportation to Spain.

7. In Nigeria, we are told to grant Sowore freedom to "bundle out the President" "dissolved the DSS" and "disband the Armed Forces". Buhari would be a fool to allow such subversive element to be roaming free.

The young army officers who killed Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa, Okotie Eboh, Ladoke Akintola, Brigadier Maimalari in 1966 claimed to be on a revolutionary mission! Ethiopian army Colonel Haile Mengistu Mariam who overthrew the Imperial Dynasty of Ethiopia, assassinated Emperor Haile Sellasie and had him buried in a toilet soakaway, also claimed to be a revolutionary!

If you don't deal with revolutionaries, they deal with you.

Do you fight a revolution without arms? Omoyele Sowore's revolution is intellectual and not confrontational. He never advocated for anyone to carry arms; so don't compare it to the ones you mentioned.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by TheStarsAlign: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2019
kenic:
Thanks to some of our brothers from the West....instead discussing national development, we are here talking about buhari's tyrannical regime. It's so unfortunate.

Bro, you should be old enough to know that there can never be development in a lawless, tyrannical system. All that tyranny can produce is fear, lawlessness & economic/emotional depression. It's so unfortunate you didn't know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 989900: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2019
Balls!!!! Cojones!!!
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2019
2Odds101:
You see why I keep saying in Nigeria,we are born tribals. these two words really got me worked up...How would Nigeria tag somebody with a vision clueless...what is the meaning of cluelessness?... If you call Jonathan clueless ,what should be said about buhari without a manifesto..The coruption Nigeria is experincng now has never been experienced in the history of Nigeria...yet nobody wana say a shit about that...Buhari with four years of resultless tenure re-won elections..yet you say you voted out Jonathan for cluelessness

Ur problem is u refused to see goodluck for who and what his is unless in comparison with Buhari. Nobody is happy with this present government’s performance doesn’t make Goodluck a great president. It simply means in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Both Goodluck and Buhari are almost useless leaders. That is my point. I’m not as tribal as u are in actually fact I cud care less.

I supported Buhari and see his performance I have withdrawn my support. Same thing happened for Jonathan when he was leading us to the middle of nowhere. No tribalism anywhere bt I think u are quite tribal based on ur sentiments and lack of truth on what happened in goodlucks administration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by WildChild00(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Major General Mohammedu Buhari shocked
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by valarmorghulis: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Thetruthshallse:
Some pdp dolt don't get it, do they? So this is coming from punch, let sowore enjoy his Changi dole, how pathetic they are. So with all honesty, can they say Jonathan government by 2014 have not lost it way. The supporters of corruption should shut up for Christ sake. I still stand by the saying, that pdp brought us all here. If 19 was not greater than 26, who is buhari to become a president of this great nation. A word is enough for the wise. Shalom
Am with you on this one, Buhari contested 4 times and Nigerians ignored him(he lost) but he won against Jonathan because majority are tired of Jonathan's govt

2 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Racoon(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2019
Humn! Tyranny is tyranny.No two ways about it.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by BanevsJoker(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2019
PDJT:
-If God exists, this evil man Muhammadu Buhari and his allies should never go unpunished, including his family members who are benefiting from his evil deeds.
God definitely exists. But, Buhari and his allies will go unpunished. You know why? Read the bible. Whenever the Israelites go astray, God strengthens their enemies to teach them a lesson. Philistines, Assyrians, Babylonians etc. Buhari and Zombies are Nigerians' punishment for stupidity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2019
Gbam!....#call a spade a spade!

Evil is evil irrespective of the packaging!

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Racoon(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2019
cheesy
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2019
VULCAN:
It is because you are not privileged to be where major things are being discussed at high levels that you are talking of the corruption under Jonathan. The corruption going on now is many many times worse but the big difference is there is a deadly penalty for exposing it.

Nobody lived in fear under Jonathan. If you exposed corruption your life was not in danger.

But You still remain a victim to the powerful propaganda that was unleashed against Jonathan. Try to set yourself free

So the fact Buhari is corrupt now means Goodluck isn't/wasn’t corrupt

Did I say Buhari isn’t corrupt? Or rather permiting grand corruption also? I’m not just going to overhype Jonathan just because Buhari is a failure that’s my point.

Both are failures to various degrees as far as I’m concerned going by real and acceptable standards of governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Iwanttoto: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2019
valarmorghulis:

Am with you on this one, Buhari contested 4 times and Nigerians ignored him(he lost) but he won against Jonathan because majority are tired of Jonathan's govt

Stop it there. There was a major gang up against Jonathan due to quest for power and greed by the northern Mafia in collaboration with the ever green backstabbers and betrayers from the south West. A*F**JAS.

2 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 7lives: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Goodluck Jonathan is responsible for Buhari coming to power. Instead of him to provide good governance he allowed free for all looting that almost bankrupted the country.

I appreciate God for bringing Buhari, the FLEECING is too much, I can't sacrifice accountability and diligency for some useless rule of law.
What will I acheive as a common man with the rule of law, when IMF, WORLD BANK, Paris club and so on, begins to impose inhuman economic conditionalities like SAP on Nigeria again?.
Over $900 billion earnings in 16 years with nothing to show for it and they still left $65 billion debt for ordinary citizen like me to bear.
They break law and ask for rule of law, who's fooling who?, abeg make I hear word jor.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by stancydg: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Well done PUNCH. The time to speak is NOW!
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by bigpicture001: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Is this really coming from punch??
Wonders shall never end!

Yes....they manned up nd called nigerians.." defeated people"....this is exactly what Nigerians are.....

Very use ppl!
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Spatta: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2019
Nice one from Punch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by YorubaKing: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

History will remember you right for being the first media outfit to stand up against this tyranny and call it by it's name.

I hope Sun, Vanguard, Thisday, Leadership, Premium Times, Channels, AIT, and all media outfit will follow suit.

But as regards Sowore, he is on his own. He's a big fool being punished by Karma. He worked against GEJ for Buhari. Let him enjoy the saviour he heralded.

Now, you would wanna question why I can't get past 2015, it's simple. GEJ ran a government of vision with short, medium and long term visions backed by measurable policies.

I never benefitted from his govt nor do I have anyone who did but Nigeria was moving in the right direction. All indices were pointing positive.

But Sowore chose to amplify little pitfalls and made look gigantic. Let him enjoy.

On another note however, I really wanna understand the God or whatever GEJ is serving...

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

Dude, abeg... I'm no Buhari fan but, STFU! GEJ, administration was riddled with the biggest corruption ever in this nation. A regime where individuals stole Billions of Dollars.

Pls, go on and criticize the fool, PMB but, don't make a foolery of yourself by claiming GEJ's administration was great either.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by caracas: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

U forgot to add Dickson.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by lastempero: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2019
Now I am seeing some reasonable fellows.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Babaken(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2019
PDJT:
-If God exists, this evil man Muhammadu Buhari and his allies should never go unpunished, including his family members who are benefiting from his evil deeds.
don't forget his supporters.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by foreshore(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2019
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by bigpicture001: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2019
7lives:

I appreciate God for bringing Buhari, the FLEECING is too much, I can't sacrifice accountability and diligency for some useless rule of law.
What will I acheive as a common man with the rule of law, when IMF, WORLD BANK, Paris club and so on, begins to impose inhuman economic conditionalities like SAP on Nigeria again?.
Over $900 billion earnings in 16 years with nothing to show for it and they still left $65 billion debt for ordinary citizen like me to bear.
They break law and ask for rule of law, who's fooling who?, abeg make I hear word jor.

Bros..say only what you know...and dont mention economics..cuz u can never prive anything right with me in eco insightful arguments....focuz on year politics of victimazation....plz dont mention anytging economy..cuz u will never reaslize how a novice u are if I start..........

Thanks
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2019
He is he best president ever a president with integrity and honesty
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by blackfase(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2019
hypertension:
Buhari is the best president ever. He has integrity and is not corrupt.

Buhari pls continue your good works and thank you for millions of jobs you've created for ur citizens

We wish u third term...No devil can stop it..our love for u will continue no matter what the corrupt punchng.com says

Sai baba...

grin grin grin let me sound like a zombie today grin grin grin

U nor well walahi, lol. Nice one. Useless zombies, e no go better for them and their families, devil punish them all. Fools!
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Myhusband(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

a Nigeria politician that sold PDP out in last election in Bayelsa state

A Nigeria politician that stole trillions of naira through his allies

a Nigeria politician that shun Nyako, Lamido for speaking against his govt

A Nigeria politician that caused political distress in ekiti election in 2014

the question is why eulogising a politician dummy? what right direction was Nigeria going under Gej?

the only thing that went right under gej was respect to the judiciary and nothing more. nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Damod88: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2019
clarocuzioo:
I am so much in love with this. This is how it is supposed to be. Evil triumph where men of good will keep quiet and do nothing.
once a tyrant always a tyrant.
Once a dictator, always a dictator,
A leopard cannot change its spot.
It's good Punch called a spade a spade and not a farm tool.

Let Tinubu and The Nation newspaper keep showing cowardice, painting this disaster of a government white.

Punch for this singluar action of yours,you forever have my respect.

If we speak we die, if we don't speak we die, so let's us all speak and die.

MAJOR GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Do you know the meaning of evil?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) / 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari / Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.