Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General (62951 Views)

Food Crisis: Maize, Sorghum Prices Drop As Major Feed Producers Suspend Purchase / Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by healthserve(m): 7:07am On Dec 11, 2019
God Bless Punch Newspapers

4 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by emmasege: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Is this really coming from punch??
Wonders shall never end!
I wonder too o. If this is from punch, they should prepare for the invasion of the dogs (DSS) any moment from now.

Buhari's sin must be full, so that God can finally treat his 'Bleep-up'

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by GARRIYELLOW: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2019
I like this move from Punch. They're doing their bit without fear.

3 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2019
Great2017:

Lies from the pit of hell. Is it Jonathan that voted for him or you?
If Goodluck Jonathan performed Nigerians would have not seen Buhari as an alternative. All he needed to do what provide world class roads,portable water,24 hour electricity. It is not rocket science, other African countries like Botswana and Namibia are doing it.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Viking007(m): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2019
Henry22:

Viking007 so u dey come this corner? grin my brother in the punting world
cheesy I always start my day with politics. Buhari wan kill people.

5 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by emmasege: 7:09am On Dec 11, 2019
berbs:
Koni dafun awon smellos that brought Buhari to power in the first instance. Radarada!!!
Easy, omo iya.

I understand your feeling though. No sensible or reasonable person should have voted for a Buhari in the first instance, let alone re-elect him in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 11, 2019
I even want buhari to do worst to make things fast, our freedom is here.
thank you sowore! you are doing a good job!

and dey talk say this man get weac? it's obvious the illiterate is clueless about democracy system of government.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by berbs: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2019
emmasege:
Easy, omo iya.
Shey owa lara won ni

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Godwin2am(m): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Plastic reason.
Tinubu media should keep painting a picture that all is well instead of accepting things for what they are.
You will drink Buhari urine too.
Animals

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by BlackBaron: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2019
I don't care if Buhari builds a bridge to heaven.
For me, he is a Despotic TYRANT who as I predicted many years ago was only fit to be EFCC chairman. Making him president has got to rank as one of Nigeria's terrible mistake.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:13am On Dec 11, 2019
Mrpojj:

Nigeria was better under Jonathan
Let nobody decieve you
and also was it better under Abacha compared to under Dumbo

don't deceive us!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by emmasege: 7:13am On Dec 11, 2019
berbs:

Shey owa lara won ni
Olohun ma je. Emi o nba awon dindirin eeyan se.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by kokomilala(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2019
There are many tragedies that gnaw the soul of Nigeria. Buhari is the most searing of these tragedies. And this puts him on the pedestal of failures of history.
In 1983,he sacked a democratically elected government of Shagari and plunged the country into an abyss of recession, following hard on the heels of Shagari's Austerity Measures. His action spurred another disaster of history- IBB.This decay and democratic rape of Nigerians went on till 1999 when democracy returned.
Not done with his failures, he came back in 2015 and exhumed the corpses of the dark days of his grotesque military order.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by g0tze: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2019
plainol:
A supposed secret police that cannot infiltrate Boko Haram after ten years of it's operation in Sambisa, is that one a secret service or glorified vigilante group/armed bodyguard organization?

Instead of providing quality intelligence service to the military on whereabouts of Shekau and his evil followers, they are busy showing how irresponsibly incompetent they are.

Even civilian JTF guys supply more intelligence than them.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by anonimi: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2019

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by g0tze: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

What a gut displayed by PUNCH.

History will remember you right for being the first media outfit to stand up against this tyranny and call it by it's name.

I hope Sun, Vanguard, Thisday, Leadership, Premium Times, Channels, AIT, and all media outfit will follow suit.

But as regards Sowore, he is on his own. He's a big fool being punished by Karma. He worked against GEJ for Buhari. Let him enjoy the saviour he heralded.

Now, you would wanna question why I can't get past 2015, it's simple. GEJ ran a government of vision with short, medium and long term visions backed by measurable policies.

I never benefitted from his govt nor do I have anyone who did but Nigeria was moving in the right direction. All indices were pointing positive.

But Sowore chose to amplify little pitfalls and made look gigantic. Let him enjoy.

On another note however, I really wanna understand the God or whatever GEJ is serving...

Dude moved from lecturing to Deputy Governor.

Something happened to the Governor, he became Governor.

Then he became Vice president.

Something happened to the president and he became president.

Now, all those who worked against him have tested a pill of their own..

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

Really, who is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Henry22(m): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2019
berbs:

Dude, jump and pass my comment already. Just drop that comment as I feel this morning. Y'all are seeing the shenanigans happening in the country. Until we come together and take up our civil responsibility to ensure those in power are accountable, this country will keep getting worst. Forget all these religion and ethnicity sentiments. Wetin no good no good. I'm out...

Maturity @ it's peek

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by berbs: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2019
emmasege:
Olohun ma je. Emi o nba awon dindirin eeyan se.
Toh! Koni baje funyin Baba ati idile yin Insha Allah.

4 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by clefstone(m): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Goodluck Jonathan is responsible for Buhari coming to power. Instead of him to provide good governance he allowed free for all looting that almost bankrupted the country.
You are not different from Sowore who helped peddle lies against GEJ and his administration. You are a zombie who doesn't know he is a zombie, that's a very classic zombie

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Lets see how buhari and his lap dogs will handle this criticism from Punch.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by emmasege: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2019
BlackBaron:
I don't care if Buhari builds a bridge to heaven.
For me, he is a Despotic TYRANT who as I predicted many years ago was only fit to be EFCC chairman. Making him president has got to rank as one of Nigeria's terrible mistake.

He's neither fit for the EFCC job. His nepotistic tendency makes him unfit for any executive position. He'll only investigate and prosecute those from other regions and faith, while he looks the other way when it concerns his Northern Muslims. His comment on the Gandollar scandal says it all.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Great2017: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

If Goodluck Jonathan performed Nigerians would have not seen Buhari as an alternative. All he needed to do what provide world class roads,portable water,24 hour electricity. It is not rocket science, other African countries like Botswana and Namibia are doing it.

Jonathan's performance whether positive or negative is not enough reasons to jump into fire. We are the architect of our fortune and misfortune.

If I may ask, was Jonathan also responsible for his reelection?

You wanted "Change" and "Next Level" and you have them. Enjoy your change and next level.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by anonimi: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2019
kokomilala:
There are many tragedies that gnaw the soul of Nigeria. Buhari is the most searing of these tragedies. And this puts him on the pedestal of failures of history.
In 1983,he sacked a democratically elected government of Shagari and plunged the country into an abyss of recession, following hard on the heels of Shagari's Austerity Measures. His action spurred another disaster of history- IBB.This decay and democratic rape of Nigerians went on till 1999 when democracy returned.
Not done with his failures, he came back in 2015 and exhumed the corpses of his dark days of his grotesque military order.

Greed of the old men who packaged him and the ignorance of the others who sang change change behind them allowed him to come back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by ikorodureporta: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2019
cheesy
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by tonysunkan: 7:20am On Dec 11, 2019
Punch is on course. The one who says he upholds rule of law should not be the one that violates it.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by kokomilala(m): 7:21am On Dec 11, 2019
@anonimi,I totally agree with you. My heart bleeds,because I warned people in 2015 not to cast for him.

4 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2019
Great2017:

Jonathan's performance whether positive or negative is not enough reasons to jump into fire. We are the architect of our fortune and misfortune.

If I may ask, was Jonathan also responsible for his reelection?

You wanted change and next level and you have them. Enjoy your change and next level.
Choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. Both candidates were terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Sandony(f): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2019
We really do need more of media organization to come out openly like this.
Send that dictator to where he belongs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by OgaBuhari: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2019
Viking007:
[s][/s]You should be the one to shut up you this F_ Why not counter all the points raised in the article. Nonsense.
your moniker already shows you to be an Ipob terrorist.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by id911(m): 7:27am On Dec 11, 2019
Nobody should be fooled by this useless Punch, Nation, TVC, Channels TV, Sahara Reporters that were telling lies prior to 2015 elections to bring Buhari to power. If dem do anyhow reporting henceforth, their Editor should be arrested and any other person(s) who were blind to bring such evil man to power should be arrested too. Sowore is just the beginning...we were called names, abused for telling them that Buhari is the worst person they should support considering his antecedents.

How can one forget how Buhari seized Chief Awolowo's passport and prevented him from traveling for medical treatment, put Fela in jailed on useless excuses of carrying money beyond allowable threshold which was an obvious lie because he was going for an event abroad with his team? What of Sir Anthony Enahoro, Alex Ekwume and that former Ondo governor that was tried many times and found not guilty but Buhari still jailed him? Ajaokuta was over 80% completed before Buhari kicked Shagari out and destroyed that steel complex. I don't know if Nigerians really understand what the destruction of that steel facility has caused to our growth and development. It was because of Buhari kicking Shagari out that the likes of IBB and Abacha came to destroy the nation further.

Buhari and his cabal must complete their mission and their second term. Any foolish person or media house that wants to do anyhow now after they put him in power to destroy our economy should be arrested and detained without charges as usual and nothing will happen. Nonsense!

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos / Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) / 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.