Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General (62938 Views)

Food Crisis: Maize, Sorghum Prices Drop As Major Feed Producers Suspend Purchase / Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Obito555(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2019
Pls don't address him that way what if he likes it and don't want to leave power come 2023 are u calling back military rule?
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by felixedet(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

What a gut displayed by PUNCH.

History will remember you right for being the first media outfit to stand up against this tyranny and call it by it's name.

I hope Sun, Vanguard, Thisday, Leadership, Premium Times, Channels, AIT, and all media outfit will follow suit.

But as regards Sowore, he is on his own. He's a big fool being punished by Karma. He worked against GEJ for Buhari. Let him enjoy the saviour he heralded.

Now, you would wanna question why I can't get past 2015, it's simple. GEJ ran a government of vision with short, medium and long term visions backed by measurable policies.

I never benefitted from his govt nor do I have anyone who did but Nigeria was moving in the right direction. All indices were pointing positive.

But Sowore chose to amplify little pitfalls and made look gigantic. Let him enjoy.

On another note however, I really wanna understand the God or whatever GEJ is serving...

Dude moved from lecturing to Deputy Governor.

Something happened to the Governor, he became Governor.

Then he became Vice president.

Something happened to the president and he became president.

Now, all those who worked against him have tested a pill of their own..

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

Really, who is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

He's the best leader that Nigeria ever had.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by ChristyB(f): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2019
Shame on anyone who supports Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Isoduwa(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2019
hypertension:
Buhari is the best president ever. He has integrity and is not corrupt.

Buhari pls continue your good works and thank you for millions of jobs you've created for ur citizens

We wish u third term...No devil can stop it..our love for u will continue no matter what the corrupt punchng.com says

Sai baba...

grin grin grin let me sound like a zombie today grin grin grin
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Guyman02: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2019
Good Morning Yoruba Muslims grin grin

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by CioAngels(f): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2019
This is the punch of old"Chief Aboderin"has just resurrected and we are going to be reading punch papers at its best, hopefully. Yes, punch should put fears away and gave Nigerians the truth of what is happening in Nigeria. So every story now comes with major general Buhari and no more pa Buhari as the case is, for me. You are welcome back Punch.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Mrquote: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2019
7lives:

Wa gba iyi, don't mind them can the rubbish that's going on here happen in Russia?, Buhari is too weak give me Vladimir Putin
Can he do what Putin did for his pp. Have u seen Putin travel for medical lev, go and read how he transformed Russia and ask ur self can ur general do the same. Give u Putin hahaha

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by omoharry(f): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2019
Mrpojj:

Nigeria was better under Jonathan
Let nobody decieve you
Yes it was a bit better then but he was not firm in the issue of corruption..so many of his kins embezzled billions of Naira and he could not do anything about it.If he had manage the affair of this country very well, a tyrant like Buhari(Who cried like baby becos he lost the election) would not have captured the attention of Nigerians. I blame him Jonathan..he took Nigerians for granted and thought PDP will always win. But its in the past.The problem before us now is how do we survive under this military regime ?.May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by obidark: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2019
we dont mind....
we would still vote him again if he contested again....

dare us and see....
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by ALPHABASE: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
I'm a landlord in giddy so say something else.
LANDLORD OR LANDLADY ABI YOU GET GENDER PROBLEM TOO LIKE FREEGLOBE AND NGENEUKWUENU grin
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Mucheer(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2019
This Is Courage In The Highest Order. Kudos To The Punch Newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Damod88: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2019
kokomilala:
@anonimi,I totally agree with you. My heart bleeds,because I warned people in 2015 not to cast for him.

Why didn't you contest against him? How many people can you convince?
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 8stargeneral: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

History will remember you right for being the first media outfit to stand up against this tyranny and call it by it's name.

I hope Sun, Vanguard, Thisday, Leadership, Premium Times, Channels, AIT, and all media outfit will follow suit.

But as regards Sowore, he is on his own. He's a big fool being punished by Karma. He worked against GEJ for Buhari. Let him enjoy the saviour he heralded.

Now, you would wanna question why I can't get past 2015, it's simple. GEJ ran a government of vision with short, medium and long term visions backed by measurable policies.

I never benefitted from his govt nor do I have anyone who did but Nigeria was moving in the right direction. All indices were pointing positive.

But Sowore chose to amplify little pitfalls and made look gigantic. Let him enjoy.

On another note however, I really wanna understand the God or whatever GEJ is serving...

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

U nail it bro... ask them!
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Successlane: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Is this really coming from punch??
Wonders shall never end!

Why the 'wonders'?

Punch has always been anti-Buhari, anti-APC, anti-Fulani, anti-North - infact, anti-anything pro-Buhari.

So Punch just ranting AS-USUAL

2 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by fortune1968: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2019
Lawless people are always against the President
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by valarmorghulis: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2019
2Odds101:
The Nigerians that didn't support Jonathan were SOUTH WEST TO ALL NOTHERN REGION OF NIGERIA.for tribal reasons .
The subsidy of over 64billion that's been paid now wouldn't destroy Nigeria?...they say when you don't know the cause of your problem,there's no solution...Nigeria,we are the cause of our problem....we are tribalist we just pretend not to know.
Same South West that fought the cabals back in 2011,same south west that voted for him back in 2011?
Oga let's tell ourselves the truth, gej ignored south west throughout his regime and respond by voting against him

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by CioAngels(f): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

Did I hear you say Channel, channel is APC, so fear will not allow them o.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2019
obidark:
we dont mind....
we would still vote him again if he contested again....

dare us and see....
You and who?

oboy, take time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by CharlotteFlair: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2019
ALPHABASE:
LANDLORD OR LANDLADY ABI YOU GET GENDER PROBLEM TOO LIKE FREEGLOBE AND NGENEUKWUENU grin
Baba it's a man's world. Landlady doesn't sound empowering.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Truth234(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Is this really coming from punch??
Wonders shall never end!

Brother, I am shocked. What a bold move, what a stand.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 7lives: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2019
amiskurie:
All of you condemning president buhari including punch are retarded.

CIA and other international secret agencies does worse, and that doesn't mean it's done by the president.

Meanwhile, May pdp style economy invade your all household instead and your all pot of soup.

Those DSS are learners jare, they need to up their game, imagine Sowore going to play for public sympathy and people coming to wail uncontrollably.
National goals and aspirations first, the DSS had better go and learn how that job is done in other countries.
People like Sowore will always fall victim of their own antics, follow him without being noticed, get all the needed evidence and use it to nail him, even his lawyer will back off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 2Odds101(f): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2019
7lives:

How much subsidies was being paid before and still no fuel, I bought petrol in Lagos at #2500 for four liters in November 2014.
I can NEVER forget this because people fought, blood flowed at the mobil station and two people died because of petrol kilode?.
This wickedness is what you people want others to continue to bear, so that your brother can remain in power.
Shebi the jig is now out, they collect subsidies and still smuggle the heavily subsidized petrol out of the country through the boader, and left the citizens fighting and killing each other at the petrol station, Buhari has since closed the border, the fuel consumption has dropped and so the subsidies to must surely come down.
Buhari may not have met all my expectations, but he is on point 65% so swerve jor.
you see something about you guys...you assume realities......No worry when day brake you go wake from sleep ...
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by obidark: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2019
9PBLIVE:
You and who?

oboy, take time.

okay....
some will commit suicid....

kiiiki....

let him contest again and see....
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by valarmorghulis: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2019
VULCAN:
I think you need to tell yourself the Truth because the fantasy you paint about Sowore is a bit ridiculous.

The most corrupt human being in the entire South West Nigeria is Tinubu.

How come Sowore has not unearthed a single thing about Tinubu's source of immense wealth?

Sahara Reporters completely ignored Tinubu in all their investigative journalism. How could that be possible?

A few weeks to 2015 election there was a list of property purportedly owned by Tinubu that was released. No one knows who released it but it wasn't SR.

My brother, pls wake up.

There is/was a pact between both men and such pacts usually operate with economic benefits to the lesser person.

Having said this I do not support Buhari trampling on the human rights of Sowore

Then u know nothing about sowore/Sara...
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 2Odds101(f): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2019
valarmorghulis:

Same South West that fought the cabals back in 2011,same south west that voted for him back in 2011?
Oga let's tell ourselves the truth, gej ignored south west throughout his regime and respond by voting against him
You said it all.....
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Hoojay(f): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Who will read all this??

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by edlion57(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

God sent
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by kokomilala(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2019
Damod88,I don't have answers to your jaundiced questions...
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 7lives: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2019
bigpicture001:

Bros..say only what you know...and dont mention economics..cuz u can never prive anything right with me in eco insightful arguments....focuz on year politics of victimazation....plz dont mention anytging economy..cuz u will never reaslize how a novice u are if I start..........

Thanks

Talk make i hear, I'm waiting.
Thanks.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by nogragra: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2019
RussianKGB:
The terrorist together with his demonic cabal has resorted to treating Nigerians as slaves and third class citizens depicting the gory and darkened days of Gen. Sani Abacha.

They disobey court orders, they violate citizens human rights, they violate the Nigerian constitution, they even violate common sense. Now they want to stiffle the social media so people can't speak out against this terrible and horrific government. They chose the death penalty as the price for speaking out or challenging this government and they termed it "hate speech" but chose 12yrs prison sentence for a criminal who stole 7billion naira.

Unfortunately a certain tribe has vowed to support this demonic government no matter the evil they perpetrate. They will support the continued incarceration and detention of their tribesman against court orders issued for his release be it as it may, provided they clinch onto the 2023 presidential ticket. Such a shame undecided
No igbo man can ever have sense. So why don't we do them a favour like Ghana and give them independence and isolate them. Senseless people.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2019
Nigerians are afraid because PUNCH is suppose to be afraid.
who did this to us?

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by valarmorghulis: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2019
Iwanttoto:

Stop it there. There was a major gang up against Jonathan due to quest for power and greed by the northern Mafia in collaboration with the ever green backstabbers and betrayers from the south West. A*F**JAS.
Have forgotten how same afonja fought the cabal in aso Rock, even gej said he read about yrardua's death on sowore's sahatarepoter, Hove you forgotten how they voted for him massively?
Now tell me, how did Jonathan repay them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo / Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.