Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,135 members, 7,883,947 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? (23857 Views)

PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / Guys Should Be Blamed If Girls Mugurises Them / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
marriage only benefits a man
he fcks the woman 24 hours wheter she likes it or not
he gets a free housemaid
a free cook
a free who.re
the only benefit for the woman is probably havin a child who will take care of her in her old age....
but then nothin is written in stone...a child could turn to be anything
and even in the process of procreatn,the woman bears the brunt....
now women are independent
there is growth in fertility treatment and alternative treatment for birth/procreation

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
in the next centuary,there would be probably no use for marriage anymore...if science creates a way where people will live longer,procreate without sex,it will become an asexual society,probably...just a futuristic way of thinking
my thoughts abt marriage is that it is embarked upon with so much fear,and twisted logic with one party benefiting at the expense of another...i dont know,maybe i probably hate men,to me they are a necessary evil,if the world could do without people being unnecessarily foisted together for eternity it would be a welcome development
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Modelling(f): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
rokiatu:

grin grin grin What am telling you is that I am not carrying the world trouble on my head.

I guess what we're doing here's sharing of opinion. It's either u hav smfin 2 say or u leave it, u dnt hav 2 tell us dat those contributing're fools.

For me, some ladies're actually 2 blame 4 not gettin married but not all of them. Just d way guys can not go 4 any girl they c 4 marriage, ladies can not just enter into any man they c 4 marriage. Men hav some considerations b4 marrying a lady likewise ladies.
Do u no dat there'r are ladies that remain single @ 30 after living a pure n decent life. U dnt just come out n start taking like ds though there's atom of truth in what u said.
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by qualified(f): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
@poster, it pisses me off whenever i see immature n insecure chauvinist males like u exhibit ur insensibility to d public. So, men get married cos they are all saints or gods?

I ve alot of reasons i can give why some ladies dont marry 'early' (though i ve no definite definition of d word, early) but I'm too busy 4 that right now
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by 2blunt: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
sanb: oh i would correct you. the reason that some ladies are not married is not due to the fact that they are waiting for ready made men. have you considered that some of us wants to achieve something for ourselves first i.e having a good education, a good career and job, money to spend etc. they are things that we need so that we are not looked on as gold diggers

so are u saying that for every guy dat approaches a lady, she shod say yes, u must be a joke Mr.
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
2blunt:

so are u saying that for every guy dat approaches a lady, she shod say yes, u must be a joke Mr.

Is your user name '2BLUNT' supposed to mean you smoke two wraps of weed at the same time or what?!

You just posted the most retardedly senseless post of this thread..

Congratulation..
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

lol who wants attention from an old hag ... Ewu meeee
Abeg, SHUT UP!!!

See d olodo calling me old hag, MUMU!!

Anuofia! Attention Seeking Chimpanzee!!
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
did you take the time to read what i wrote before you responded to my thread read it again then comment
2blunt:

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
Shollypopz:
True! My bad cry

Dat was kul
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
ehie: in the next centuary,there would be probably no use for marriage anymore...if science creates a way where people will live longer,procreate without sex,it will become an asexual society,probably...just a futuristic way of thinking
my thoughts abt marriage is that it is embarked upon with so much fear,and twisted logic with one party benefiting at the expense of another...i dont know,maybe i probably hate men,to me they are a necessary evil,if the world could do without people being unnecessarily foisted together for eternity it would be a welcome development

For d sake of ur health, snap out of d men hating realm
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
qualified: @poster, it pisses me off whenever i see immature n insecure chauvinist males like u exhibit ur insensibility to d public. So, men get married cos they are all saints or gods?

I ve alot of reasons i can give why some ladies dont marry 'early' (though i ve no definite definition of d word, early) but I'm too busy 4 that right now

D problem wt ppl like u is dat dey don't read before commenting... @least, u would have read d page1 posts before commenting...
For d names and titles u just gave me, tnx... It's not easy getting titles dis days without spending a kobo...
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
Babzilla:

This shows she is not as crazy as I thot.- my bad too wink
Ode, I gave u a very befitting reply
U better thank Sexkillz for hiding my post.....EWU!! angry angry angry
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
Shollypopz:
Abeg, SHUT UP!!!

See d olodo calling me old hag, MUMU!!

Anuofia! Attention Seeking Chimpanzee!!

Not again
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Jabalulsabr: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
No big deal wit dis thread because, nowaday girls turn dia self to educated ashawoos in d name of friendship alone?can u imagine a girl can have a boifriend bt notin in her is secret to him including her private part(sex) to d extent dat d boifriend hav d right to do everitin wit her..
The question is how do u expect dat same guy to marry uAfterall wen dia is notin hidden dat u hav nt shown him already and u expect him to keep u @ home(tufiakwa)..All his tot will be how many boifriend hav u shared dis pleasure with b4 u met him.......AND SO APPLIES TO HIM WEN HE WANT TO MARRY HE WILL THINK ALL GIRLS ARE THESAME........My advise to girls is""keep ur hidden treasure to urself untill u are married"" because dat d onli value a woman can maintain 2 herself.....SO BE WISE dis is the main reason y dey stay long without marriage
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
Jabalulsabr: No big deal wit dis thread because, nowaday girls turn dia self to educated ashawoos in d name of friendship alone?can u imagine a girl can have a boifriend bt notin in her is secret to him including her private part(sex) to d extent dat d boifriend hav d right to do everitin wit her..
The question is how do u expect dat same guy to marry uAfterall wen dia is notin hidden dat u hav nt shown him already and u expect him to keep u @ home(tufiakwa)..All his tot will be how many boifriend hav u shared dis pleasure with b4 u met him.......AND SO APPLIES TO HIM WEN HE WANT TO MARRY HE WILL THINK ALL GIRLS ARE THESAME........My advise to girls is""keep ur hidden treasure to urself untill u are married"" because dat d onli value a woman can maintain 2 herself.....SO BE WISE dis is the main reason y dey stay long without marriage
Wetin this one dey yarn like fowl sef?!
So na pre marital sex make dem dey single?!

You sound like a born again virgin..
This subject matter is way above ur reasoning capacity..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Theblessed(f): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
[size=16pt]But, when will you get over this ignorance?

When will you ever, get something doing to occupy your lazy brain and leave women, alone!

Again, when did marriage become the Eleventh commandment that must surely, be obeyed?

As for the other Ten Commandments, how many of them have you obeyed, yourself, to make marriage compulsory for women and not for men?

Again, to marry is choice and not a compulsion - so, leave women alone and get on with your lazy and hopeless life, ok!

Leave them alone, and occupy yourself with something tangible - idle.

They are not in your life, they're not eating your food and certainly, not breathing through your nose - get a life, bully!!!!!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by bittyend(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
^^^Theblessed ain't never gonna change with her big arse purple font lol.

Is that how you scream at people everywhere, theblessed? grin
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by cowgurl: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
Yeah, they just keep coming...
As the old students are graduating, new ones are enrolling.
The legacy must not die.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
cowgurl: Yeah, they just keep coming...
As the old students are graduating, new ones are enrolling.
The legacy must not die.
LMAO!! grin grin
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by GboyegaD(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
legendprac:

And who said, getting married to a man dat will support her career will end dat quest to be a career woman? And have u asked some of those ladies dat pursued their careers and didn't put marriage into consideration how dey feel now?

Personally, I won't get married to a lady that won't be working or handle a business dat I will open for her(personally, I would prefer to open a business for her,so she will be d one in control of her time)
And dia are many men like that who won't want a 'housewife'

For d men dat keep housewives, woo betide u d day u will die and ur wife won't be able to look after ur children... Nor even handle ur business... Not saying dat anybody will die... But my spiritual leader will always say, Peradventure...

Why don't you mind your business and face your life rather than debating some other people's lives?
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by GboyegaD(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
dasparrow:

@Bolded

And that is why most Nigerians are and will continue to remain wretched and Nigeria as a country with all God has blessed her with is still a 3rd world poverty stricken crappy country. I currently have quite a few extended family members who are poor but felt the need to get married and bear children they cannot take of. They are waiting for me who is in america to keep sending money, clothes, and what have you. I told them I no send. Since you people in Nigeria have refused to reason with your brains and dig yourselves deeper and deeper into poverty because you are worried of what people and society will say, you will stay in poverty.

I was talking to a friend of mine whose uncle is 70 years old and is struggling because he has 2 wives and 10 kids in Nigeria and most of the kids are unemployed. These unemployed grown folks (my friend's cousins) are now asking this friend of mine to send them money to Nigeria. My friend refused. As for me, I will soon change my number sef because I don't want to hear anything from Nigerians again. You people are not serious with your backward way of thinking even with all the college degrees many of you acquire. Bunch of Jokers!

I understand how you feel because I heard something about a friend whose sister kept complaining to his friend that her younger brother's sojourn abroad for further studies is uncalled for because while the guy was back in Nigeria, she easily gets money from him but now, it is actually difficult for the brother to give her money as though it is a right. Anyways, I don't want to derail the thread.
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 25, 2012
I read ehie's post and laffed... esp @ "24hr LovePeddler and whether u like it or not"....This is something I have thot of long and hard in the past so my comment is based on a very deep observation of the topic. Majority of women that get married bt the ages of 24 and 27 usually end up with people they fell in love with while majority of the women marrying over 30 marry people me I wud personally like to consider below their market value and marry out of necessity. It's a jungle out there and some ladies tend to over price themselves luking for their perfect MR RIGHT but what they don't realize is that the smarter ladies are grabbing wat they are considering as poo which in the real sense is good stuff. They age and their market value reduce and suitors reduce too so they end up in the long run settling up for much less than they wud av been worth around 26 with most of the good suitors of their age range taken by the quicker and smarter women. By 30 some ladies will start considering widowers, divorcees and men with all sorts of strings attached and by 35 for many of them it even gets worst. Many of them just want to get hooked like their friends to any available man. Plus the society pressures them to think this way too. All ladies saying marriage is not by force jst make me laff. Keep deceiving urselves. By the time someone almost ten years younger than u calls u to come and be her bridesmaid for her wedding u'll get knocked into ur senses. Or by the time u do like 6 bridesmaid for ur friends wedding or ur bestfriend calls u for her 3rd child's first birthday and u realise u still are no where to be found u'll get knocked into ur senses and realize NATURE is not on your side.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 25, 2012
@desparrow, stop acting as if being in america equals to being rich when it is not. don't you know that most Nigerians here in Nigeria can feed some of the Nigerians in diaspora? Most Nigerians at home still send money to their folks in the states, so your case is an unfortunate case cos u were unfortunate with the family and relations you have at home okay? Most Nigerians abroad are people who couldn't face the challenges of surviving here in Nigeria, and out of anxiety ran away to survive, not necessarily because they are good or better than those at home bro. And by the way, who gives a damn about people in diaspora? Home remains the best bro, you owe your freedom and all. Got loads of friends in uk, states and few in canada, and I know...so stop sounding so pathetic as if Nigerians at home suck when actually most Nigerians in diaspora cannot even afford the kind of life those here in Nigeria live. if you cannot help your relations because you do not have enough, then stop shouting and complaining as if helping people in need or ones relation is now a crime and by the way do you know how much Nigerians living in Nigerian cities do spend or say send to their relations in remote places and those in school to upgrade and help them live a better life and you are here complaining just because your relations in Nigeria just asked you for a favour after a decade that you have spent in the states...Lolz...hey man chill okay, if you have the money to give, keep giving them becos it is better to have to give to others than not to have at all, if you doubt it, ask people who don't have at all, and you will thank God for giving you the little you have now. so get it into your head or God or nature (whichever you believe cos most Nigerians in diaspora don't go to church) will take that little money you think you have away from you (in a way you won't understand) and give it to the ones who have the cheerful and giving heart to give to others. if you fail to stop helping and giving those in need, you may end up not having again or say not having enough- the secret of becoming wealthy if you don't know, is to give, give always to others in need. Thats why when a man and a woman is earning the same amount, the man keep growing and waxing bigger than the woman irrespective of their income cos the man gives more to relations, community, people, friends than the woman, and hence God blesses him the more while the woman's own remains constant or shrinking cos most hardly give out, so don't be like a woman bro, give out, and pls stop copying american lifestyle of seeing your financially not buoyant relations as a load to you, cos their prayers may have been your sustenance you never can tell. just be careful of how you act bro!

@ehie, don't hate men cos you can't find a nice one to make you feel loved and valued. check the front page and see Teju baby face and his bride are smiling and enjoying their lives cos they found themselves a perfect match. Bring yourself low as a lady, it is not your making but of God or nature anyone you believe in. Stop pretending you don't know that a man is superior to a woman in family setting and even in societal setting both in africa and in europe. if marriage is not necessary or say unworthy as some perceived career ladies who over-embrace western teachings and moral in an ignorant way out of anger do preach, why then do queen of england marry, and even the upcoming queens still finds it deem to marry, why? cos there is honor and joy in being a happily married woman! my dear sisters, be nice, humble irrespective of your academic or financial status and you won't find it difficult to attract a nice deserving man to call your husband. I cannot take because I am unable or will I say yet to meet my dream girl or say a nice girl and then turn a woman-hater and start to encourage others that women are worthless and undeserving, no no no...cos there are wonderful ladies out there waiting desperately to find a nice man, which is where nature has a flaw to me, not immediately matching like minds with like minds as the case may be, and allowing good people to wander painfully without finding their match. all the same, lets not be too angry cos we have been encountering bad people, pray to meet a nice person and your words would change forever!
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by joyprincess(f): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2012
I go striaght to the point not at all u dont have to,but some of those ladies dat when that husband came and theY said the want to enjoy life first the are not up2 the age of marriage shuld blame them sleves and the have to pray to God to forgive them cause the didnt no what the were doing.but for those that husband hasnt come thier way at all i will advice them to have faith In God ,this is the time u need God to help you so please dont blame youslef nor God
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by qualified(f): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2012
legendprac: I personally believe that for every lady out there that is aged and still unmarried, that there are series of mistakes she made with respect to men when she was younger, thinking beauty and age will always be on her side...
Fellow nairalanders, what's your take on that?

i responded to ur post, not other people's posts. I read it well and it sounded dumb n chauvinistic

i suspect a lady has probably turned u down n here u are whining. Truth be told, human beings have no control over many that happen to them cos God controls them all.

I ve seen 'runs-girls' marry n have kids immediately n virgins praying n fasting that some1 shld atleast say hi, and even when they finally marry n desire for kids, none is forthcoming. Mister, people like u shld stop this Hate for women
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2012
qualified:

i responded to ur post, not other people's posts. I read it well and it sounded dumb n chauvinistic

i suspect a lady has probably turned u down n here u are whining. Truth be told, human beings have no control over many that happen to them cos God controls them all.

I ve seen 'runs-girls' marry n have kids immediately n virgins praying n fasting that some1 shld atleast say hi, and even when they finally marry n desire for kids, none is forthcoming. Mister, people like u shld stop this Hate for women

This is a painful truth dear...sighs...sometimes things like this make life look unfair...pity!
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2012
@dailly news...you need someone to complete you and are dependant on someone for happiness..some people find happiness in solitude and being on their own,so they dont need to get stuck with a co partner for eternity...stop projectn ur insecurities on ladies that arent married,some choose it,others find themselves in that circumstances and it cant be avoided,and in a hundred years marriage will probably be useless...i dont follow the west,most people there are also pushed by society to get married,that is why u c them rushn in and out...eventually God gave everyone one life to live,face urs and do what makes u happy,n stop being judgemental pr.icks
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt]But, when will you get over this ignorance?

When will you ever, get something doing to occupy your lazy brain and leave women, alone!

Again, when did marriage become the Eleventh commandment that must surely, be obeyed?

As for the other Ten Commandments, how many of them have you obeyed, yourself, to make marriage compulsory for women and not for men?

Again, to marry is choice and not a compulsion - so, leave women alone and get on with your lazy and hopeless life, ok!

They are not in your life, they're not eating your food and certainly, not breathing through your nose - get a life, bully!!!!!
[/size]

When ppl have nothing to contribute, they turn to insults... Babe, I guess u might need an IQ upgrade to be able to think out reasonable tins to say when faced with threads dat requires reasonable input
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
GboyegaD:

Why don't you mind your business and face your life rather than debating some other people's lives?

Seems I touched a nerve...
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by claremont(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt]But, when will you get over this ignorance?

[/size]
Do you have a particular fetish for this font? Does it give you a thrill when you use it?
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
qualified:

I gat no hate for women...
As for someone turning me down, u were dead wrong...
And like I said earlier, pls prove the whites dat said, 'to hide anytin from a black man,but it in writing' wrong.... Pls, for ur own gud..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zenayia / Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married / Friends With Benefit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.