Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,310 members, 7,907,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? (23917 Views)

PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / Guys Should Be Blamed If Girls Mugurises Them / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by chikeorji123(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
sanb: hope you have not tried it yourself

Oh baby I ill never do that u my first and my last cheesy
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
hahahah don't make me laugh infact am LOL
chikeorji123:

Oh baby I ill never do that u my first and my last cheesy
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by freecocoa(f): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
legendprac:

Maybe, u should come n tell us y d talk dey tire u...
That sentence is self explanatory but since you don't understand it,it tires me because the talk is mumuish in nature, comprende?
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Yahoo1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: That sentence is self explanatory but since you don't understand it,it tires me because the talk is mumuish in nature, comprende?
....i like dis ur name! Can we mingle?
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
Yahoo1: ....i like dis ur name! Can we mingle?
Mingle with a yahoo-boy? I'd rather remain single.undecided
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Yahoo1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Mingle with a yahoo-boy? I'd rather remain single.undecided
.....is that a bad thing? love is blind. I'd catch a grenade for ya.:-)
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
sanb: okay fair explanation

wink
sanb: okay fair explanation
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: That sentence is self explanatory but since you don't understand it,it tires me because the talk is mumuish in nature, comprende?

Too bad, I still don't understand... U wanna K№ω y? It's because, I will have to come down low to ur level to understand u....
If u can't say sth constructive, walk....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by freecocoa(f): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
legendprac:

Too bad, I still don't understand... U wanna K№ω y? It's because, I will have to come down low to ur level to understand u....
If u can't say sth constructive, walk....
You are clearly an a$$hole and mister,you don't tell people to "walk" here because they will only keep being in your face, i leave when i want to,bozo.cheesy
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
legendprac:

Yes, I know it is generalization... But dat is allowed...
Cuz, I was thought dat there is sth called 'general truths'
Example, when u say that nigerian politicians are corrupt, dat a general truth, induced by generalization...but that doesn't mean, u won't find exceptions...
I wanted to bash u 4 dis thread but I saw ur come back
Quite decent I hv to admit........
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: You are clearly an a$$hole and mister,you don't tell people to "walk" here because they will only keep being in your face, i leave when i want to,bozo.cheesy

Be my guest, darl....
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
Shollypopz:
I wanted to bash u 4 dis thread but I saw ur come back
Quite decent I hv to admit........

I get... Many tot it was a post to condemn ladies, but nah... It wasn't...

I had a girlfrnd who I broke up with when we found out that we can neva get married... I didn't hold on to her(most guys do,which I condemn) and she didn't hold on to me(wisdom).... We r still best of friends...
Had she held on to me, hoping that things would change in future and then things don't change, it would have been a decision she would regret, cuz in d process of being wit me, she might miss many would-have-been husbands...
That's exactly my point... Ladies applying wisdom,knowing fuLly well dat d society doesn't favour dem...
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
legendprac:

I get... Many tot it was a post to condemn ladies, but nah... It wasn't...

I had a girlfrnd who I broke up with when we found out that we can neva get married... I didn't hold on to her(most guys do,which I condemn) and she didn't hold on to me(wisdom).... We r still best of friends...
Had she held on to me, hoping that things would change in future and then things don't change, it would have been a decision she would regret, cuz in d process of being wit me, she might miss many would-have-been husbands...
That's exactly my point... Ladies applying wisdom,knowing fuLly well dat d society doesn't favour dem...
U make sense wink
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by cfours: 3:54am On Aug 23, 2012
do you have a sister who is aged and unmarried? It seems like you do.
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by tpia1: 4:23am On Aug 23, 2012
she might miss many would-have-been husbands

that's one problem.
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 23, 2012
Why people dey attack op?... People no learn anything from school ni?... U only answer a question from the point it is coming from... So many unreasonable comments.

I was asked during an interview if i had eaten & I said ''I had taken water''. The answer was supposed to be yes or no. I lost the job. Take it or leave it, I was wrong.

If people no get brain enuf to comment on the angle som1 is coming from then just view & move over. He is nt talking about ''guys'' here neither is he talking about those dat ''decided to stay single'' etc. Haba!. We ar just so critical in nature.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2012
Shollypopz:
U make sense wink

Sense sef D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̴̴̲̣̣͡ make me... ℓ☺ℓ... Thanks though...
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2012
c.fours:
do you have a sister who is aged and unmarried? It seems like you do.

Nah... Not @ all... I have 4 sisters, 3 of which r married(and none was upto 26 before getting married). Mind u, nobody put any form of pressure on any of dem.... And d only single one is still 22..

So, don't bother abt me, I posted based on wot I see around.
No be my family problem I carry come nairaland... *tongue*
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2012
richarts: Why people dey attack op?... People no learn anything from school ni?... U only answer a question from the point it is coming from... So many unreasonable comments.

I was asked during an interview if i had eaten & I said ''I had taken water''. The answer was supposed to be yes or no. I lost the job. Take it or leave it, I was wrong.

If people no get brain enuf to comment on the angle som1 is coming from then just view & move over. He is nt talking about ''guys'' here neither is he talking about those dat ''decided to stay single'' etc. Haba!. We ar just so critical in nature.

Someone just came to save mua... *dancing*... Tnx man... ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2012
tpia1:

that's one problem.

A big problem...
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by seedord247(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
Yes... Most of them are here. sad
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Afam4eva(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
@OP
You're right to some extent.

Some of the mistakes some ladies make that make them not to get married until they're in their thirties is because at a much younger age they were too picky. Girls have to learn to reduce the list of the possessions their man must have or else they will remain single forever. Not like there's anything wrong with that.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ure here again! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

sanb: you are here attacking old ladies not married ehh. most ladies would like to see themselves accomplished before settling down so that men like you don't tag them gold diggers hence a lot of us wait until we have achieved a lot in life and i can class myself as such which means i don't have to wait for a man to do this and that for me okay....

YEAH RITE!!!
U AND I BOTH KNOW THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH A NIGERIAN BABE HAS SHE WILL STILL BE EYEING HER MAN'S LOOT.
BESIDES WHY DO U FEEL THE URGE 2 EXPLAIN YOSELF ON EVERY THREAD MADAM........ OR CAN I CALL U AUNTIE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by dederocs(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
Any aged single lady,that needs a serious man-call me,am 30 single and free.no kids,no wife.
very virile.
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by coffee77: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
sexkillz: Why the unnecessary generalization and compartmentalization? Does attributing to the female gender everything negative give you guys a kick or something?

Everyone is to be blamed for the consequences of their mistakes. This has nothing to do with age or gender. If you make a choice, be ready for the resultant effects. A lady not married can be attributed to different factors, including personal choice.

I take this thread to mean you also believe all men get married and do not age, right?

I love the u for the way u reason. Keep it up. Not every human can reason straight like u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
Lol @ topic.
The hardest thing to be in this world is a Nigerian woman.
You girls don suffer under the hands of those your sexist men.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? / Massive Bum Bum: Pretty Lady Twerk In See Through Pant In The Toilet(pics&video) / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.