Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

"Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola (26705 Views)

Why Do Our Identity Cards Expire? / Synchronizing PVC, Drivers License, National Identity Cards, NHIS, ATM.. Etc / Nigerians, Others To Close Businesses In Zimbabwe By January 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by hollypagan: 4:40am On Nov 10, 2012
It suppose to be national id not state id ,kolo government
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by seanet01: 4:42am On Nov 10, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Hey seanet,

Thats a yanmiri mulatto. ...dont buy that "my mommy is yoruba" nonsense.
"yanmiri mulatto" Omo you no go kill me today.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 10, 2012
another brillant ideal from fashola, others should emulate
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by NegroNtns(m): 4:47am On Nov 10, 2012
Ibqn,

In the history of United States, federal is responsuble for border demarcation.

What truly is the reason why any society, whether at a local level ,state level or even on a higher scale, federal level, would want to limit access to their geographival region?
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by seanet01: 4:48am On Nov 10, 2012
shymexx:

Rich coming from a guy whose mum is a slag and I bet Mr. Bean shagged your mum 9months before you were born but the slag don't even know who your pops is....

I also heard your mum's puzzy wall has been crushed like the walls of Jericho by oversized big black dycks and her ti.ts are saggy and sour...

It sucks to be your mum, trust me... undecided undecided

Last comment to you cu.nt! undecided
Sunburn missiles! This na total destruction. Omo you wicked o.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by coogar: 4:48am On Nov 10, 2012
kingoflag:

Lmaooooo

Yup, you were Prime Minister or Sec. Of State for which country when you was 8years old? Who is "Your Fashola", eh, tribal monkey? I have never benefited anything from Fashola's govt in my life, but most of us know that if Nigeria could even have 15 Governors with his tenacity Nigeria would be a totally different country. Olodo, I already gave you the synopsis of how SSN/I.Ds are issued in my last post not your village, backwards thinking self want to act like youre telling us something new. Thats the problem with people like you, always deceitful to the core and can never be relied upon to utter the truth even at the point of death.

Ok, if youve been traveling around the world and represent your country since you were 2 weeks old ---- obviously youve seen the benefits of identification in other countries--- why then are you so adamantly opposed to it in Lagos State?

too many bush people in nigeria - imagine someone arguing religiously that no state issues it's own identity cards in 2012.........i honestly don't know what else to say.....it's been a long day...time to hit the sack! only enemies of progress would frown @ this exercise! anyone with an iota of common sense would see the importance of having a central database in lagos state....
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 10, 2012
Good, another brillant ideal from fashola, others should emulate
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Osiris211: 4:50am On Nov 10, 2012
Ha ha ha . . .where are the idiots claiming Lagos? After this, we the people of south west will scrutinize the result to determine the number of parasites feeding from us and simple apply the famous 'ota pia pia' on them.

shi ke nan! cool
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 10, 2012
holly-pagan:

Obviously, because a lot of you are not politically sophisticated thats why youd rather a National I.D Card to a State one. If you had any idea how much of your rights would be infringed upon, and how despotic even a Democratic Government could become when it has all its citizens biometric data in one single database, youd be opposing the National I.D and hailing the State one. Even Sept.11 did not convince Americans to opt for a National I.D card with Biometric Data; that option was vehemently rejected. A thousand Sept.11s can occur on this land and Americans will NEVER acquiesce to a Centralized identification system controlled by the Federal Government, you know why? Because they know their rights.

Man, everyone thta led Nigeria from independence till date surely has some answers to give to God when they pass on because to say they destroyed you guys mentally is to put it mildly. They totally f**cked you guys' future in the a** without remorse.

1 Like

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by NegroNtns(m): 4:54am On Nov 10, 2012
Here's whhy you need ID card.....

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by chinnyonwu(m): 4:57am On Nov 10, 2012
This Loagos state! E remain for u people to declare una sovereign state. Mtcheeew
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by ortopazz(m): 5:01am On Nov 10, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

Let this south south governors think for once.they can open sea ports , set up a Petroleum company that will eventually take over NNPC. BUT the id10ts are buying jets.

on p.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by ibnquasale(m): 5:09am On Nov 10, 2012
coogar:

i would lecture you on this topic and hand you a master's degree!

i can't stand this ignorance - jeeez, you people need to leave your cocoon!

you mean you have never heard of state-issued ID cards?
Christ - you need some exposure.....

maybe for once, u shld just calm down and read well.... State ids is not new, but trying to achieve that without a proper federal database is totally out of place.... I dont want to argue here again, but just confirm all i have bn saying since.....

Nice exchanging ideas with u bro.... Catch yah later
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by CuntDestroyer1: 5:10am On Nov 10, 2012
farking snitches ratted me out to mods.

coogar:

united states!
i know wyoming/california issue their own resident's cards.....

you are one sweet piece of work.

pure lie.

how can a state handle resident identification that is subject to allowing illegals to simply blend into the system

for example if Lagos is to go ahead with this registration thing and happen by chance to register a Togolese as a Lagosian and para venture a Nigerian at large then to what extent do the central governing foreign policy of the Nigerian state hold?
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by CuntDestroyer1: 5:15am On Nov 10, 2012
ibnquasale:

maybe for once, u shld just calm down and read well.... State ids is not new, but trying to achieve that without a proper federal database is totally out of place.... I dont want to argue here again, but just confirm all i have bn saying since.....

Nice exchanging ideas with u bro.... Catch yah later

there is no such thing as a state issued id other than driver's liscence, birth cerificates, marriage contracts, etc.

Only the central authority has the right to implement immigration laws and statues.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by CuntDestroyer1: 5:17am On Nov 10, 2012
seanet01: "yanmiri mulatto" Omo you no go kill me today.

i blame you? thats what you expect from tribal tree dwelling primates
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by NegroNtns(m): 5:21am On Nov 10, 2012
Fashola is now doing what weve been asking him to do for ages.

Military era started all this nonsense where they begin make non indigenes governor for Lagos. They did not understand Yoruba culture and opened the state anyhow to all these nonaenae and now yanmiris think thats the normal. No it is not, the sons of the soil are back in control and shuttig it down.

2 Likes

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by ibnquasale(m): 5:22am On Nov 10, 2012
kingoflag:

Lmaooooo

Yup, you were Prime Minister or Sec. Of State for which country when you was 8years old? Who is "Your Fashola", eh, tribal monkey? I have never benefited anything from Fashola's govt in my life, but most of us know that if Nigeria could even have 15 Governors with his tenacity Nigeria would be a totally different country. Olodo, I already gave you the synopsis of how SSN/I.Ds are issued in my last post now your village, backwards thinking self wants to act like youre telling us something new. Thats the problem with people like you, always deceitful to the core and can never be relied upon to utter the truth even at the point of death.

Ok, if youve been traveling around the world representing your country since you were 2 weeks old ---- obviously youve seen the benefits of identification in other countries--- why then are you so adamantly opposed to it in Lagos State?

now that u av decided to use ur most potent weapon ( abusive and vulgar languages); i think i shld just let u be till..... No one is against identification here, we are just saying dont put d cart before the horse.... My humble question still remains that u give me a state anywhere in the world that is handling such vital issue without the database of the federal govt... Mind u, we operate a federal state and not even a confederation like USA. So read up ur facts before comparing ur New York with Lagos and writing anyhow here.... U are free to abuse me the more oooo
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by White007(m): 5:22am On Nov 10, 2012
@C_unt Destroyer, You are making sense.

Their bigotry will not allow them to reason properly.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by seanet01: 5:30am On Nov 10, 2012
White007: @C_unt Destroyer, You are making sense.

Their bigotry will not allow them to reason properly.
Look at this one, Nonsensical Reasoning!
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by NegroNtns(m): 5:33am On Nov 10, 2012
Odua is moving forward.....

When you cross the Niger you are in a different country.

1 Like

Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by kosanya: 5:40am On Nov 10, 2012
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by ericbenjooo: 5:43am On Nov 10, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Hoe does it decrease the price of GARRIUM SULPHATE mtcheew

Hope una dey take note...
undecided
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by White007(m): 5:46am On Nov 10, 2012
seanet01: Look at this one, Nonsensical Reasoning!

Are you a bigot?
Why quoting me? undecided
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by ericbenjooo: 5:47am On Nov 10, 2012
holly-pagan:
na tru talk national Id nobi state
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by seanet01: 5:55am On Nov 10, 2012
White007:

Are you a bigot?
Why quoting me? undecided
You people see every action of others from the ethnic lenses only. The more you look, the less you see
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 10, 2012
ibnquasale:

now that u av decided to use ur most potent weapon ( abusive and vulgar languages); i think i shld just let u be till..... No one is against identification here, we are just saying dont put d cart before the horse.... My humble question still remains that u give me a state anywhere in v
the world that is handling such vital issue without the database of the federal govt... Mind u, we operate a federal state and not even a confederation like USA. So read up ur facts before comparing ur New York with Lagos and writing anyhow here.... U are free to abuse me the more oooo

And abuse u, I will if you keep sounding ret*arded. Oh, now your argument has switched to Federal input being required? Ok, Mr.I-ruled-a-country-when-I-was-in-the-womb, since the Federal Govt. has shown that they are not interested, what should Lagos State do, wait for eternity? Besides, who told you states rely on a centralized Federal Database before issuing proof of residency identifications. By the way, who mentioned anything about where I reside? Are u a magician? How do you know I live in NY? And even if I do, what has that got to do with Lagos and our argument? The truth is most of you hate to see certain parts of Nigeria move forward and will do anything to keep it in the past. The world is moving forward and the choice to either follow or remain stagnant is up to u.

P.S: The United States is, like Nigeria (is pretending to be), a Federation and not a ConFederation. For someone thats been ruling countries since infancy, I'd have thought youd know this. Now, you take your own advice and go read up on your facts
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by born2boink(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2012
Is a Lagos a country of his own?v
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by born2boink(m): 6:11am On Nov 10, 2012
What about Lagosian living abroad in ogun state,ondo and kaduna, will they come back to country lagos of their passport?
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by londoner: 6:11am On Nov 10, 2012
I dont know why some people are talking as if his will be a tribal card for Yoruba's.

It sounds to me that all those who are residents in Lagos, OF WHATEVER TRIBE will be able to apply for this card.

This is an intergration of Lagos residents into the workings of Lagos.........no matter you tribe or the state of origin of your parents.

All states should follow suit.....the tribal/state card has been played for too long.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 10, 2012
londoner: I dont know why some people are talking as if his will be a tribal card for Yoruba's.

It sounds to me that all those who are residents in Lagos, OF WHATEVER TRIBE will be able to apply for this card.

This is an intergration of Lagos residents into the workings of Lagos.........no matter you tribe or the state of origin of your parents.

All states should follow suit.....the tribal/state card has been played for too long.

These folk just don't want to move forward that's the problem. And the solution is to leave them behind.
Re: "Lagos To Issue Residents Identity Cards By January 2013" Fashola by flashdrive(f): 6:22am On Nov 10, 2012
eGuerrilla: Great idea. Finally Lagos state might actually get a clear indication of its population spread.
Totally agree with u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission / 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly / Nigerian Soldiers Injured After Stepping On Explosive During Operation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.