Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,992 members, 7,903,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nba Playoffs 08-predictions - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Playoffs 08-predictions (8861 Views)

NBA Playoffs/championship / NFL Playoffs are Here. / Is Anyone Watching The 2007 Nba Playoffs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by jgirl3: 5:46am On May 06, 2008
MyTempID:

hey hey now don't forget the mavs were already limping before you injured them -- that's like a warrior boasting about beating up a paralyzed man. . . . .
and . . . there's no price for second place, but I will say this: your hornets are one heck of a team, and I want to congratulate them, and especially chris paul, david west, and byron scott for turning the franchise around. I hope they play the lakers in the WCF beceause it will be one heck of a good series.

how ya been by the way. . . longest time. . .
The mavs were not that injured! They were still a challenge. Did you see the game this evening? In the 3rd quarter, we outscored the spurs by double their points. If they play against lakers, i'm almost sure we'll reach a game 6. I think they are that good. I think one of our most valuable but quiet guys is Peja Stojakovic. That guys is so good at 3-pters. Byron Scott is an amazing coach. He knows how to motivate his team to go big.

I've been fine thank you and yeah, longest time. how are you?
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 9:46pm On May 06, 2008
MyTempID:

At least this teenager doesn't clamor vociferously online seeking to come off as more important than he is. You're just sore from the bitter fact which you're still yet to dispute -- Kobe could careless about your relentless vendetta with his game play. It's obvious I have about as much time on my hands as you do, so, with that said, your ad-hominem really makes no sense.

yes boy, i am a teenager. 17 to be exact.I am not a man. i could give a damn if Kobe don't know i exist. You on here acting like an immature human being with no school training. Please go to your mother and ask her how to act grown up. Did the short bus pass by your house baby?
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by MyTempID: 5:47am On May 07, 2008
Your response, by far, is the most outdated garbage that could possibly be written. I think I'll just go ahead and treat you like my little nephews by ignoring your little blubber.

look at this rotten negligible 17-year-old daft teenie bopper calling me baby . . . arrant nonsense, just who do you think I am? how dare you mistake me for your uncle.
j-girl:

I've been fine thank you and yeah, longest time. how are you?
I'm hanging in there.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 12:07am On May 08, 2008
MyTempID:

Your response, by far, is the most outdated garbage that could possibly be written. I think I'll just go ahead and treat you like my little nephews by ignoring your little blubber.

look at this rotten negligible 17-year-old daft teenie bopper calling me baby . . . arrant nonsense, just who do you think I am? how dare you mistake me for your uncle.I'm hanging in there.

You are more garbage than me. besides i don't call a teenager who is about to graduate from high school with honors garbage. I will call a teenager who masturbate to pictures of Kobe Bryant garbage. HOW MANY TIMES U SPENT ON YOUR KNEES??Just thinking of Kobe makes your dick blow up. don't worry sweetie, its just a Gay crisis. it will stop soon enough. OH YEAH, i almost forgot, KOBE CALLED, he is wondering how your ass is doing after he his dick went through it. Did it hurt when you sat on it. If it did, i recommend 1-800-SAVE-MY-ASS!!!NO CHARGE!!
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by jgirl3: 6:26am On May 08, 2008
MyTempID:

I'm hanging in there.
That's good to hear.

Lakers won again - big surprise.
Magic dealt with Pistons like never before - such a huge lead in the last quarter. They better gather themselves and tie the series next game.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow - Cavs vs. Celtics and Hornets vs. Spurs. That should be quite a blast.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by MyTempID: 6:36am On May 08, 2008
SeanT21: Listen to me young git, you're seriously embarassing yourself with your word-choice. Boasting about being an honors student here is not holding any merit. Your writing is atrocious. You should consider enrolling in an ESL class in the near future.

And, please for the love of gawd stop addressing me.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by MyTempID: 6:42am On May 08, 2008
j-girl:

That's good to hear.

Lakers won again - big surprise.
Magic dealt with Pistons like never before - such a huge lead in the last quarter. They better gather themselves and tie the series next game.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow - Cavs vs. Celtics and Hornets vs. Spurs. That should be quite a blast.

For some reason the lakers are playing in sync. The chemistry on the court is excellent, Kobe's playing like Jordan, Pau Gasol is beasting up the paint, Derek Fisher is consistent, Lamar Odom is actually playing good, and everything seems to be falling in place. The Hornets will be @ the spurs tomorrow and I'm sure that will be a great game. If they win the Spurs are dead, but if they lose . . . there might be a change of momentum.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by JeSoul(f): 2:28pm On May 08, 2008
*hisses* angry

Anyways,

SeanT anger begets anger. . . just leave him be.
So are you ready for Boston to go up 2-zip? cheesy That was atrocious shooting by Lebron, Pierce and Allen. . . I was shaking my head in disbelief the whole time. Honestly I think Boston won by luck. . . James missed so many easy lay-ups it was weird. I'm looking for a better game from both sides tonight . . .now is so not the time to not be playing ur best.

J-girl,
Its either I underestimated the hornets or the spurs really suck . . . I'm not sure which it is. That question will be answered tonight. wink
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by MyTempID: 5:11pm On May 08, 2008
Oh why oh why must you hiss at me for picking on your little sister?
I'm sorry she lacks home training and needs to be dealt with.  The mentally unstable vagrant needs a lesson or two on coherence.  She wanted to fight for you, she wanted to stand up to me, but she must have forgotten that she's a quadriplegic going up against a gentle giant. Not only was her post filled with teenage junk, it was almost impossible to comprehend.  For an honors student, I must say, you're a disgrace SeanT.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by JeSoul(f): 6:48pm On May 08, 2008
Temp,
common now, you know you started it. You used some very harsh words that weren't called for and she responded pissed off too. Lets just discuss and jibe and poke at each other peacefully, root for and blast our teams playfully and without malice and without abuse or name-calling, deal? it's so much more fun that way.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 9:16pm On May 08, 2008
JeSoul:

*hisses* angry

Anyways,

SeanT anger begets anger. . . just leave him be.
So are you ready for Boston to go up 2-zip? cheesy That was atrocious shooting by Lebron, Pierce and Allen. . . I was shaking my head in disbelief the whole time. Honestly I think Boston won by luck. . . James missed so many easy lay-ups it was weird. I'm looking for a better game from both sides tonight . . .now is so not the time to not be playing your best.

J-girl,

Its either I underestimated the hornets or the spurs really suck . . . I'm not sure which it is. That question will be answered tonight. wink

yes, oh my, we loss last nght and Lebron only had about 2 points. We gonna kill yall in the next game. The Revenge of the cavs baby.

MyTempID:

SeanT21: Listen to me young git, you're seriously embarassing yourself with your word-choice. Boasting about being an honors student here is not holding any merit. Your writing is atrocious. You should consider enrolling in an ESL class in the near future.

And, please for the love of gawd stop addressing me.

Please!! I am not embarrasing myself. You are the only person i see crying. anyway remember much love. God love U. the lil beef is over!!!
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by jgirl3: 10:16pm On May 08, 2008
JeSoul:

J-girl,
Girl - i think it's more of the first option. I was surprised the way we handled ourselves. Tonight - we'll know exactly what's up
MyTempID:

For some reason the lakers are playing in sync. The chemistry on the court is excellent, Kobe's playing like Jordan, Pau Gasol is beasting up the paint, Derek Fisher is consistent, Lamar Odom is actually playing good, and everything seems to be falling in place. The Hornets will be @ the spurs tomorrow and I'm sure that will be a great game. If they win the Spurs are dead, but if they lose . . . there might be a change of momentum.
Kobe is amazing on the court no doubt. I still hate him for what he did to me last year but i'll let that go now. If the Hornets lose today and win game 4 - trust me, they're done. if the hornets win today and lose game 4, we might be screwed because the spurs are unpredictable.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by LASIEFAIRE(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2008
The spurs are the team I dread most in the NBA. Even with the hornets 2 games up, I still see them losing the series - I don't know why, maybe because history repeats itself- hope they lose though Cause i will rather the lakers play Hornets than the spurs.
CAv- Celtics
The Cav might not even win a game in this series. Lebron was brought to a level he has never being before thanks to K.G the Defensive Player of the Year. The plaque should be inscribed with " bleeped Lebron up"
Game one was close - but allen and Pierce didnt do jack. They will come out like beasts in the upcoming games
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by jaata(m): 2:46am On May 09, 2008
Have you even watched Cleveland? Boston will take them out.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by MyTempID: 7:43am On May 09, 2008
The spurs handed it to the hornets tonight. The game was much closer than the score indicates. Although, I must say, I saw it coming. I knew the spurs would function as a unit for at least one game in the series, and as it turns out, they fed off the energy from their home crowd (which had the sbc center buzzing) and made it count. The Hornets must be careful now not to lose momentum. If the Spurs win game 2 they can carry that momentum into New-Orleans. With their confidence riding high, they'll feel they have a shot at winning the series, but I'm sure Byron Scott and Chris Paul can take care of that.

Lebron James continues his woeful shooting against the Celtics. They keep throwing several defenders at him. The Cavs unit isn't that great. They're a one-man team, and the celtics know that if they pester James they can control the series. It's certainly worked and it looks like they'll take care of the cavs in ~ 4-5 games.

Go Lakers!
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by JeSoul(f): 3:09pm On May 09, 2008
SeanT21:

yes, oh my, we loss last nght and Lebron only had about 2 points. We going to kill yall in the next game. The Revenge of the cavs baby.
lipsrsealed cheesy looks like the cavs are a one man show. Looks like if Lebron doesn't play well, extremely well, they cannot win. We'll see how the Celtics do on the road. I'd like for them to silence some critics who say they can't win on the road.

j-girl:

Girl - i think it's more of the first option. I was surprised the way we handled ourselves. Tonight - we'll know exactly what's up
Yeah I think my question was answered. . .the hornets are def underestimated. If the spurs had blown them out I woulda gone the other way but it was a close game mostly. Somehow though something in the back of my head is telling me not to count the spurs out. . .
Lasifaire, I too think the spurs can pull it off. We'll see.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 9:07pm On May 09, 2008
i couldnt watch the game last night, i was so piss. the celtics were all over lebron. lebron needs to practice his free throw. he sucks at it.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by jgirl3: 9:24pm On May 09, 2008
JeSoul:

Yeah I think my question was answered. . .the hornets are def underestimated. If the spurs had blown them out I woulda gone the other way but it was a close game mostly. Somehow though something in the back of my head is telling me not to count the spurs out. . .
The fact that it was that close shows that both teams are teams to reckon with. The Hornets are underestimated and the Spurs have experienced. I'm not going to count them out until we win a game on the road. It was a good thing that we lost yesterday. Now Byron Scott, Paul, West, Chandler and Stojakovic will be forced to step it up. I hope they can redeem themselves in game 4.

Cavs- Celtics game is an amazing one. I can't wait to watch the Celtics demolish the Cavs at home. It would be so much fun to watch the rest of LeBron's team go down at home.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by MyTempID: 4:32am On May 10, 2008
Woot Jazz won/ that's terrible
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by lailai2(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2008
omo no more sweep for lakers, boozer was mad, we started slowly, always bad
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by A40(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2008
So this is where the action is at grin.Watching the Cavs and Celts play is something else its like watching Italian Serie A offense zero defense hundred.

@Jesoul
Nice strategy i like the way you guys turned Lebron to a jump-shooter with the double-teaming and triple teaming that is his weakpoint and thats why i am amused when most guys compare him to Kobe and combined with the fact that besides Ilgauskas the remaining players are all offensive featherweights it just makes it really hard for the Cavs
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by MyTempID: 1:42am On May 11, 2008
many people fail to see that kobe is one of a kind. he mirrors michael jordan almost 110%.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by jgirl3: 2:31am On May 11, 2008
Oh jeez - I think we can safely bid Magic goodbye now. It's kind of depressing but it's all good newayz, they won this game by a point. At least Magic tried their best but I guess luck prevailed.

At this very minute - Celts need to step it up. They cannot afford to let the Cavs win. . . . . . KG, Pierce and Allen have some amazing tendencies to mess up when they need to step it up. LeBron was controlled in the last two games and they need to continue that if they wanna win.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by A40(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2008
@mytempId
Definitely Kobe has always been the man.Shaq would not be who he is today if he didnt have Kobe on his team

@Jesoul
Why cant you guys win on the road now?Thats not a championship winning side style ooh!
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by JeSoul(f): 3:27pm On May 12, 2008
A-40, me sef I don't know what the problem is.  sad  It looks like they've forgotten how to win on the road. How can a team play so differently at home vs. on the road? Anyways we'll see if they can break the curse tonight.

And so far no team in the 2nd Rd has won on the road except Det., I guess it's not just Boston who's got the blues. It kind of makes things intresting though, this yr, the players are going to have to work extremely hard to be the one.

The Spurs make me uneasy. . .you just never know when they'll revert to championship form.
and sorry to the lakers fans who were expecting a sweep. . .who knew Boozer who remember he was a good player and step up. and see how they just abused Gasol like he was a little kid being bullied, lol.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2008
JeSoul:

A-40, me sef I don't know what the problem is. sad It looks like they've forgotten how to win on the road. How can a team play so differently at home vs. on the road? Anyways we'll see if they can break the curse tonight.

And so far no team in the 2nd Rd has won on the road except Det., I guess it's not just Boston who's got the blues. It kind of makes things intresting though, this yr, the players are going to have to work extremely hard to be the one.

The Spurs make me uneasy. . .you just never know when they'll revert to championship form.
and sorry to the lakers fans who were expecting a sweep. . .who knew Boozer who remember he was a good player and step up. and see how they just abused Gasol like he was a little kid being bullied, lol.
i knew the Lakers would lose the game if they went into overtime, I wanted them to try taking the three rather than going for a two point play. I hope K.B is fit for duty b4 the next game.
I think the Spurs have clinched this series, they know when, how to handle the deed when it needs to be done.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by jgirl3: 8:39pm On May 12, 2008
JeSoul:

And so far no team in the 2nd Rd has won on the road except Det..
I'm beginning to think all the teams apart from Detroit are going to game 7. See the way Jazz just became a force to reckon with all of a sudden! I was embarrassed for them. Cavs and Celts - i tire!
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by A40(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2008
@Jesoul
The Jazz have always been a force they lost only four times at home this season but i think Kobe's back was a big issue and his other team mates Gasol included who has always been a lightweight either didnt step up or Kobe wanted to have too much of the ball when the game got into OT.I still see the Lakers winning though
As for you guys hmm i am clueless as to why you guys cant win a road game if the Cavs accidentally win at TD BankNorth then its game over for yall i am still confused didnt you gusy complete the Texas Triangle?

@j-girl
Yall have let the Spurs back in the series sha.Its not all bad though all you guys have to do is just make sure you win Game 5 at NO
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 9:33pm On May 14, 2008
j-girl:

The fact that it was that close shows that both teams are teams to reckon with. The Hornets are underestimated and the Spurs have experienced. I'm not going to count them out until we win a game on the road. It was a good thing that we lost yesterday. Now Byron Scott, Paul, West, Chandler and Stojakovic will be forced to step it up. I hope they can redeem themselves in game 4.

Cavs- Celtics game is an amazing one. I can't wait to watch the Celtics demolish the Cavs at home. It would be so much fun to watch the rest of LeBron's team go down at home.

when is the home game going down?? i have seem to lost my game schedule after the celtics beat us 2 times in a row. i am piss at lebron and ilgaskaus.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by jgirl3: 11:29pm On May 14, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
Yall have let the Spurs back in the series sha.Its not all bad though all you guys have to do is just make sure you win Game 5 at NO
We let them back in the series and then we won Game 5 - Now the hornets have to play game 6 like they are playing a game 7
SeanT21:

when is the home game going down?? i have seem to lost my game schedule after the celtics beat us 2 times in a row. i am piss at lebron and ilgaskaus.
You all levelled out - i think you guys are playing right now.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by JeSoul(f): 3:53pm On May 15, 2008
A-40,
help me wonder oh. . . I might lose a tiny bit of respect for my team if they cannot win on the road. sad There is really no excuse for the night and day difference btw the way they play. Nevertheless as long as they keep winning at home, the trophy will return to Boston cheesy
but Friday night at cleveland is the biggest road test yet for the men in green. . .to win on the road and end the series would be huge.

j-girl:

We let them back in the series and then we won Game 5 - Now the hornets have to play game 6 like they are playing a game 7
I second that. . .cos the Hornets can't count on coming back home and winning against the Champs, anything can happen in a game 7, that's why you gotta end it as quickly as possible.
Re: Nba Playoffs 08-predictions by SeanT21(f): 9:38pm On May 15, 2008
j-girl:

We let them back in the series and then we won Game 5 - Now the hornets have to play game 6 like they are playing a game 7 You all levelled out - i think you guys are playing right now.

yes i saw the game last night. we own it at the begining but lost at the end. We will bounce back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wrestlemania XXVIII: John Cena Vs The Rock (rock Won) / Nigeria Players To Be Age-Tested / Super Eagles Launch Glo-branded Jerseys In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.