Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,269 members, 7,916,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:25 AM

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 - Education (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 (203565 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2013
ASUU has lost support 4rm virtuali all Students, Parents, and even frm Within!

ASUU bury ur Pride and go back to the classrooms.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by emmanugo: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2013
eluquenson:

Sorry dude, i can see how you feel sitting at home doing nothing, embarassed why cant you go to mechanic village and acquire some skills before going back to school.
Back to the topic:
This only show the level of insincerity of the government. If they really mean to honour the agreements reached why would they be unwilling to make the agreement legal and binding rather, they want to resort to force.... Jona is no longer a president but a Head of state... tongue
mehn am so tired of readn ur Jagons here on nairaland...cal it a quit biko..ITK
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2013
Daniyemi: Maybe ASUU have no idea that 60percent of ASUU members wants the strike suspended.
Maybe they(ASUU) think replacing the recalcitrant 40 percent would be a difficult task.
most of You here on NL would agree with me that most of the lecturers are against the continuation of the strike but are afraid to speak up for fear of victimization.
My point is...60 percent of Nigerian Lecturers would hastingly go back to their Jobs on dec4 afterall they were not in support of the strike's continuation.
The remaining 40 percent wont be all that tasking to replace.
but yet federel primary and sec skul wants to go on strike for ASUU
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2013
tee lady: this post almost made me shed tears, i dnt have a medal to present to you.....but respect to you...nigeria institute, were you are being punished for not complying to sexual harassement and you have no one to fight for you. God punish ASUU, all those old cargos should retire sef, so that the young and legible youths can takeover. They should be fighting the bad eggs among themselves. Mtcheeeew
so that u can seduce those young youth abi.i laugh in swahili.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by emmanugo: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2013
Ekob:
Okay let me enlighten u a little my frnd since u seem to ave forgotten..
ASUU is an informal organisation existing in the premise of a formal organisation; thus, ASUU did not employ
any lecturer and for this,the FG has the sole right
to sack their erring employee if found wanting.
Though most Nigerians may not understand but
the truth of the matter is that even if the money
is there,it is for all sectors of the economy and universities is a sub-sector of a sector(education)
and cannot dictate to her employer what she
wants rather maximization of whatever input in
their disposals. To work as lecturer is by choice,
if you now think that it is no longer convinent,
please quietly resign with honour.To me I see a great future for Nigerian Universities in the hands of
young and vibrant graduates will to work and not
this bunch of ungrateful gluttons called ASUU
because they were the ones that crumbbled the
system not government.
gbam..unlimited likes for u
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Drazen99: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2013
Baring my mind on this strike,i blame everybody.i blame fg,ASUU have their blame too but i attribute the most blame to NANS.why are they not doing anything?just sitting at home doing nothing.it pains me to know that NANS president is from my school.great OAU IFE.ASUU as we all know have a secret agenda that we dont know of yet.if not,how much commitment do u still expect if a president can hold a 13hour meeting wit the union.now they are talkin about 4 months salary that they did not earn.it's really saddening to know that this kind of thing still happens in this 21'st century.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by kolidave: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2013
I don confuse die. Who I go support,presently sitting on the fence. Both parties are somehow right and wrong at the same time
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2013
otokx:

This is a satanic lie, WIKE just guaranteed 98% support for ASUU, the university lecturers who were on the fence have now taken a stand behind ASUU.
vry soon federal sec skuls will join ASUU
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2013
philfearon:
Me too...How far na and ur people ? Ah no dey see you again for my Thread in the Sexuality section?
My dear,have just been very busy. I'll be there soon
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by SirTunechi(f): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2013
Drazen99: Baring my mind on this strike,i blame everybody.i blame fg,ASUU have their blame too but i attribute the most blame to NANS.why are they not doing anything?just sitting at home doing nothing.it pains me to know that NANS president is from my school.great OAU IFE.ASUU as we all know have a secret agenda that we dont know of yet.if not,how much commitment do u still expect if a president can hold a 13hour meeting wit the union.now they are talkin about 4 months salary that they did not earn.it's really saddening to know that this kind of thing still happens in this 21'st century.
mumu, you don't have any solution you are opening your dirty mouth screaming i blame evribody. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by timisnup(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2013
Emmadani: after you would come and complain that nigeria's varsities standard are poor,bla bla bla bla bla.fg they use us play chess if u dnt know.dem be 419.
ASUU wey wan collect 4months salary wey dem no work for nko? Dem no be 419? Ok, let call dem smooth criminals.
It's like nt goin for exam and expectin "A".
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by teelady(f): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2013
Emmadani: so that u can seduce those young youth abi.i laugh in swahili.
i hope you resume soon, i don graduate shey you hear, kai your brain sef, i guess u ar taking cheap drugs.....i dnt see visions mind you, but am very sure your IQ depreciates each seconds that goes by......stop that weed pls, thanks

2 Likes

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

mumu, you don't have any solution you are opening your dirty mouth screaming i blame evribody. Mtcheew

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by timisnup(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2013
Emmadani: vry soon federal sec skuls will join ASUU
For your dream
You beta wake up.... Abi mak i pour water on your head ni?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by emmanugo: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2013
otokx:

This is a satanic lie, WIKE just guaranteed 98% support for ASUU, the university lecturers who were on the fence have now taken a stand behind ASUU.
ewoo...som people dey talk lik God...even dem go claim to sabi d unknown
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Lilly001(m): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2013
You cant fight someone that has your money and job
in his/her hand.

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Phemmy99(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2013
The point to which the strike has gotten to,,,both FG and ASUU share the blame,,,we all know that ASUU won't call off strike until FG does what is neccessary,,,i know that FG's directive is just an empty threat,,,ASUU won't bulge it will rather prolong the strike,,,the strike can go on for monthz because ASUU has already lost faith in the federal government...May God help us all...#All is well...Please no insults..
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by zickie: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2013
For the first time I can see clearly that this ASUU strike isn't only selfish but also probably political. After using various stakeholders and committee to address the situation, even the VP, the president personally deprived himself of sleep over nite and hold a 13hour mtg over nite with ASUU and yet this idiots are saying rubbish! Even doh am not a student I couldn't sleep well dat nite the mtg was held. I slept off while d mtg was stil on-going only to learn it ended early dat morning. And you all stil blv the President isn't concerned? Am not a fan of GEJ but the truth be told, ASUU has anoda agenda! Am happy for the step d govt has taken. Let d idiot lecturers console demselves dat more dan 60000 lecturers are stil needed in d university, they've forgotten dat more than 6million graduates needs dat same job. Infact, its going to be an opportunity to throw out these lecturers who can't lecture, achaic, some haven't changed their notes for the past 10yrs! And they are the ones harrassing girls and extoting boys in the university. Enough graduates with masters and PhD from even yankee full everywhr to take over, who will teach current trends and technology. No be dis idiot lecturers. I pray ASUU don't resume and I pray FG really advertise dos positions, then see what happens! Na 600000 pple go apply. Idiot ASUU

10 Likes

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

ur middle name na curse? Notn wen u dey eva dey tlk wen u no go curse,my broda change

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by peter1994(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2013
If the lecturers resume GOODLUCK!! If they don't just exercise PATIENCE
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Phemmy99: The point to which the strike has gotten to,,,both FG and ASUU share the blame,,,we all know that ASUU won't call off strike until FG does what is neccessary,,,i know that FG's directive is just an empty threat,,,ASUU won't bulge it will rather prolong the strike,,,the strike can go on for monthz because ASUU has already lost faith in the federal government...May God help us all...#All is well...Please no insults..
dem go dey strike, ppl go dey fill deir positions,na dat tym dem go con knw say e don turn joblesness

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2013
tee lady: i hope you resume soon, i don graduate shey you hear, kai your brain sef, i guess u ar taking cheap drugs.....i dnt see visions mind you, but am very sure your IQ depreciates each seconds that goes by......stop that weed pls, thanks
madam graduate,weda u av graduated or not doesn't consign me,i could graduate anytime and stil kum and employ you,you hear?you are asking for youthful lecturers cos u dnt know the implications.shey u go get daugthers ni,dem go stil seduce the youthful lecturer and our varsities will turn to childsplay.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2013
timisnup:
For your dream
You beta wake up.... Abi mak i pour water on your head ni?
make e be for my dream na,when the strike start e go be reality
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by teelady(f): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2013
zickie: For the first time I can see clearly that this ASUU strike isn't only selfish but also probably political. After using various stakeholders and committee to address the situation, even the VP, the president personally deprived himself of sleep over nite and hold a 13hour mtg over nite with ASUU and yet this idiots are saying rubbish! Even doh am not a student I couldn't sleep well dat nite the mtg was held. I slept off while d mtg was stil on-going only to learn it ended early dat morning. And you all stil blv the President isn't concerned? Am not a fan of GEJ but the truth be told, ASUU has anoda agenda! Am happy for the step d govt has taken. Let d idiot lecturers console demselves dat more dan 60000 lecturers are stil needed in d university, they've forgotten dat more than 6million graduates needs dat same job. Infact, its going to be an opportunity to throw out these lecturers who can't lecture, achaic, some haven't changed their notes for the past 10yrs! And they are the ones harrassing girls and extoting boys in the university. Enough graduates with masters and PhD from even yankee full everywhr to take over, who will teach current trends and technology. No be dis idiot lecturers. I pray ASUU don't resume and I pray FG really advertise dos positions, then see what happens! Na 600000 pple go apply. Idiot ASUU
better person abeg nothing do you, supporting ASUU or FG is not my priority, after much effort to tackle this their exaggerated demands(wey dem go actually put for their pocket)dem cun get mind dey bring another demand, wetin dey worry them...if na play fg dey play wit dem, wch kind play dey over abi na cross 13hrs. Haba nah, the students has been on the loosing end....common salary wey dem no work for naim dey no fit forfeit, even bcus of the student wey dem claim say dem dey strike for....kai i speak in pigin cus e dey pain me for body.....were is the love, were is the sacrifice.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by chidi2pus(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2013
one thing is certain !

Let FG comply to all ASUU demands and bank on my words; ALL ASUU MEMBERS WILL DEMAND A TOYOTA VENZA TO BE GIVEN TO THEM FOR THE EMOTIONAL STRESS FG HAS PUT THEM THROUGH

These breed are nothing but a subsidiary organization of the boko haram sector - They can't be satisfied !

ALL THEY NEED IS WAR AND RASH MEASURES !!!

I support FG all the way this time
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by teelady(f): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2013
Emmadani: madam graduate,weda u av graduated or not doesn't consign,i could graduate anytime and stil kum and you,you hear?you are asking for youthfull lecturers cos u dnt know the implications.shey u go get daugthers ni,dem go stil seduce the youthful lecturer and our varsities will turn to childsplay.
lol, who born this pikin....the wey you think enh.....me, madam graduate.....thats gud. Lol kai i bet you have some1 participating in this ASUU poo....wel that's what you think....rideon
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by lymelyte(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2013
tee lady: this post almost made me shed tears, i dnt have a medal to present to you.....but respect to you...nigeria institute, were you are being punished for not complying to sexual harassement and you have no one to fight for you. God punish ASUU, all those old cargos should retire sef, so that the young and legible youths can takeover. They should be fighting the bad eggs among themselves. Mtcheeeew
Obviously, u have been victimized by these lecturers cheesy
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2013
tee lady: lol, who born this pikin....the wey you think enh.....me, madam graduate.....thats gud. Lol kai i bet you have some1 participating in this ASUU poo....wel that's what you think....rideon
all this wan u dey do na show,we dey internet na,any body can claim class.i don tell you my own,if na you dey that pic,no allow make i see you for future situation o cos i go show you my yanch.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Drazen99: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

I cant begin to imagine how dull you are since u cannot read the first sentence in my post.you profer solution na.dummy.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2013
chidi2pus: one thing is certain !

Let FG comply to all ASUU demands and bank on my words; ALL ASUU MEMBERS WILL DEMAND A TOYOTA VENZA TO BE GIVEN TO THEM FOR THE EMOTIONAL STRESS FG HAS PUT THEM THROUGH

These breed are nothing but a subsidiary organization of the boko haram sector - They can't be satisfied !

ALL THEY NEED IS WAR AND RASH MEASURES !!!

I support FG all the way this time
bro naso,who knw weda if dem gv dem dis one,dem no go ome with anoda one
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2013
odizeey: bro naso,who knw weda if dem gv dem dis one,dem no go ome with anoda one
the thing is ASUU dnt av plans to call off the strike b4 january 2014.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by striker9(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2013
zickie: For the first time I can see clearly that this ASUU strike isn't only selfish but also probably political. After using various stakeholders and committee to address the situation, even the VP, the president personally deprived himself of sleep over nite and hold a 13hour mtg over nite with ASUU and yet this idiots are saying rubbish! Even doh am not a student I couldn't sleep well dat nite the mtg was held. I slept off while d mtg was stil on-going only to learn it ended early dat morning. And you all stil blv the President isn't concerned? Am not a fan of GEJ but the truth be told, ASUU has anoda agenda! Am happy for the step d govt has taken. Let d idiot lecturers console demselves dat more dan 60000 lecturers are stil needed in d university, they've forgotten dat more than 6million graduates needs dat same job. Infact, its going to be an opportunity to throw out these lecturers who can't lecture, achaic, some haven't changed their notes for the past 10yrs! And they are the ones harrassing girls and extoting boys in the university. Enough graduates with masters and PhD from even yankee full everywhr to take over, who will teach current trends and technology. No be dis idiot lecturers. I pray ASUU don't resume and I pray FG really advertise dos positions, then see what happens! Na 600000 pple go apply. Idiot ASUU
Intelligent post,don't really know if FG can pull this off.Some lecturers might opt out of the strike cause ASUU has lost public sympathy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (109) (Reply)

Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List / What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.