Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,237 members, 7,916,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 (203561 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by LadyJul(f): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
tee lady: hahahehechinchehe, i laugh in chinese......oh my God am so scared......guy abeg any day wey u see me, remind me like this(that mumu guy from nairaland),and am happy to let you know that you can beat me up bigtime,...but the question is........do you actually think beating me up will make you a man or will you actually get out of it still upright or mayb crawling? Guy think about it.....even if ur chest big, no decieve ursef....i no fit beat you o......but wetin pple around go hear,reach make them cripple you....thats if you still dey concious. #bringitonabeg
babe abeg u dnt nid to ansa dat jobless fool, dats how he goes around parading d entire nairaland looking for who to make trouble with, no amount of ur talk can make him change from his stupidity dats y i'll advise u to save ur energy for sumthing beta bcus he isn't worth ur tym at all
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by otokx(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
xtophy:
i rili nid 2 be ur friend........u're veri sensible and intelligent

The truth be told ASUU is not going to loose anything; the only students that lost are the rich ones who shunned school accommodation and went to stay in off campus apartments.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by ababs001: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
i don't see any special difficulties in the conditions tabled by ASUU....to sign some fucking documents...pay lecturers salaries which i believe has been calculated as part of the 2013 budget.....and pay some fucking money which the FG has publicly said they have done(which was a BIGGG LIE).we guyz are our own enemies.the fact here is that the FG is such an unscrupulous lier filled with kertocratic foolz.now they want to review the labour law which i think is another dupry way of truncatting our RIGHTS.i'm also of the opinion that ASUU should call of the strike and continue interactions with FG but to do this they need atleast a legal document from the FG.now the FG ordered ASUU members back to classes or they will lose there jobs....even the military will think four times before saying this talkless of democracy.this shows clearly the FG gives no fu*k about this issue.they just want to decieve these lecturers back to class with there #1.1tr offer.i can see why the national budget waz postponed with no reasonable reason.i pray that this compellation from the FG will not secceed because if it does this will be a start of oppression to our labour laws and the government labour force....
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
striker9: Sorry to say this but you spew trash up there,ASUU lost public sympathy the minute GEJ went on marathon meeting with them.Will ASUU pay for new accommodation for students?NO,the parents will,ASUU is demanding for arrears they didn't work for.Its obvious ASUU don't wanna lose at all but its ok for student to lose 5months academic calendar cause we students aren't human being abi.ASUU must be ready to sacrifice something as the Nigerian students have sacrificed 5months of there academic calendar and new payment for accommodation.
extremeli Sensible.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Drazen99: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Phemmy99: <<<---- see what ASUU strike has caused,,,two grown ups e-fighting...
no be my fault oo.Dat idiot dey vex me na.everytime,na just to open dat pit toilet wen dey him face wen he dey call mouth dey insult everybody,.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by SirTunechi(f): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Drazen99: To show how u stupid reach,
this is what i call frustration
u use 'sir idiot' 4 ur username nd u say u no be guy
don't tell me you were planning on tosting me.....o were you? grin
..very big Bufoon u are.Go jump inside lagoon make dem fish you out,probably dat go teach u sense.mad person wey neva grow up.
to be frank with you, you post makes no sense.
AM SURE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'RE TALKING TO A FEMALE
*kisses*
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by olalekan1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
otokx:

The truth be told ASUU is not going to loose anything; the only students that lost are the rich ones who shunned school accommodation and went to stay in off campus apartments.
i cant just beleive something like trash above can come out from the mouth of a Nigerian student. Chai! Tufiakwa.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by teelady(f): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Emmadani: lol see this mumu,she don dey fear,who wan beat you?mayb na ur greatgrand father wan beat you,mumu.i for cari this mah fine hand touch mgbeke like you?.make i ask you,You dey your period?because period dey smell here.
i see you decide to change ur mind again.....gud boy.......talking abt my grandpa.........you are not well brought up.......and you sound so childish, are you really an undergraduate, even my nine year old brother sounds more matured...he felt if pple like u culd b in the uni......wat is he stil doin in sec schl. And i understand hw he felt......too bad some pple sees the world b4 others. Smh 4 u
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
tunex23: ASUU lost public sympathy here on nairaland, I hav listen to many radio and tv talk show a lot of parent and student are on ASUU side, the way we tink and reason differs, so you dnt expect everyone to side FG and ASUU. As for the Sack, we are just few days ahead! We shall see who wins.
walahi,the strike is just starting.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
tee lady: i see you decide to change ur mind again.....gud boy.......talking abt my grandpa.........you are not well brought up.......and you sound so childish, are you really an undergraduate, even my nine year old brother sounds more matured...he felt if pple like u culd b in the uni......wat is he stil doin in sec schl. And i understand hw he felt......too bad some pple sees the world b4 others. Smh 4 u
madam go and find somewhr and sit down,dnt provoke me to a ban.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by safarigirl(f): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lol at some students on here and their petty arguements. Some can't even post without using short-hand, can we at least have intelligent arguements rather than arguing like 5 year olds? If you're going to argue in pidgin, do so in pristine pidgin, same goes for English, but please don't give us headaches trying to decipher your meaning.

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Fynestboi: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
smithutomi: I fink Jonathan can end all dis crap wif just anoda meaningful meeting wif ASUU...
what's the need for a meeting,let fg just comply to ASUU's demand.period.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Fynestboi: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
[size=48pt]NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ELIMINATION ROUND[/size]

FUTA VS UNIJOS
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by teelady(f): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lady~Jul:
babe abeg u dnt nid to ansa dat jobless fool, dats how he goes around parading d entire nairaland looking for who to make trouble with, no amount of ur talk can make him change from his stupidity dats y i'll advise u to save ur energy for sumthing beta bcus he isn't worth ur tym at all
lol i knw......
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Fynestboi: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
[size=48pt]NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE ELIMINATION ROUND

UNIBADAN VS DELSU

[/size]
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Dannyxy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
a.babs001:
i don't see any special difficulties in the conditions tabled by ASUU....to sign some fucking documents...pay lecturers salaries which i believe has been calculated as part of the 2013 budget.....and pay some fucking money which the FG has publicly said they have done(which was a BIGGG LIE).we guyz are our own enemies.the fact here is that the FG is such an unscrupulous lier filled with kertocratic foolz.now they want to review the labour law which i think is another dupry way of truncatting our RIGHTS.i'm also of the opinion that ASUU should call of the strike and continue interactions with FG but to do this they need atleast a legal document from the FG.now the FG ordered ASUU members back to classes or they will lose there jobs....even the military will think four times before saying this talkless of democracy.this shows clearly the FG gives no fu*k about this issue.they just want to decieve these lecturers back to class with there #1.1tr offer.i can see why the national budget waz postponed with no reasonable reason.i pray that this compellation from the FG will not secceed because if it does this will be a start of oppression to our labour laws and the government labour force....
my friend let us hear word jare.. What oppression are you talking about, we the students are the victims here, if you want to talk about oppression, we are the one being oppressed.. Our civil right to education is being denied us by a group of selfish old men, yes they are selfish! What does it take ASUU to call of the strike and continue negotiation, afterall you have met with the president and you had agreement with him, an agreement which you promised to discuss with your members, if accepted, you will call of the strike, but you did not do that, you came back with another fresh demand which was not included before.. Please, what do they take the office of the president for?, mediocrity? No no..

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Drazen99: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

*kisses*
Seriously,i cant have anything to do with u even if you are the last girl on planet f**king earth coz i'm 100% sure u wud be one ugly human being.dats y u are so bitter coz even ur being nice cant get ppl 2 like u,i really feel sorry for you.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
safarigirl: Lol at some students on here and their petty arguements. Some can't even post without using short-hand, can we at least have intelligent arguements rather than arguing like 5 year olds? If you're going to argue in pidgin, do so in pristine pidgin, same goes for English, but please don't give us headaches trying to decipher your meaning.
na ur mb dem dey use browse?

4 Likes

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Lilly001(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
ву тнє тιмє ƒg ѕαċк ɗєм ℓєċтυʀєʀѕ ву ηχт тнυʀѕɗαу. ѕтσʀу gσ ċнαηgє
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by xtophy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
otokx:

Rich students my foot!!!!! sheh na all 9ja varsities get school campuses.... some ppl just bark 4 talking sake
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
safarigirl: Lol at some students on here and their petty arguements. Some can't even post without using short-hand, can we at least have intelligent arguements rather than arguing like 5 year olds? If you're going to argue in pidgin, do so in pristine pidgin, same goes for English, but please don't give us headaches trying to decipher your meaning.
who da heck is this dolt? Go back to the romance section and allow your friends inform you of the latest developments partaining to the strike since that is the only place your likes are found.

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by lexrichy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
otokx:

pls check the meaning of RICH on your tecno n3 dictionary.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by teelady(f): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
Unibuja to resume december 1st........dnt ask me my source, ask google or maybe if you have any daily trust newspaper app, you can check it out. I also read it.....and i dnt know how to create links.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
As i entered this thread, c as i just dey dodge bullet. Make una calm down abeg. #stop bickering
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Drazen99: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

*kisses*
Seriously,i cant have anything to do with u even if you are the last girl on planet f**king earth coz i'm 100% sure u wud be one ugly human being.dats y u are so bitter coz even ur being nice cant get ppl 2 like u,i really feel sorry for you.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by otokx(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
xtophy:
Rich students my foot!!!!! sheh na all 9ja varsities get school campuses.... some ppl just bark 4 talking sake

ASUU is asking government to build more hostels and classrooms but you guys do not support ASUU and now you are complaining about hostel accommodation. Please do not complain, keep renting.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
otokx:

ASUU is asking government to build more hostels and classrooms but you guys do not support ASUU and now you are complaining about hostel accommodation. Please do not complain, keep renting.
everything na govt. Go and look at ozoro poly,c wetyn dey happen dere see structures,computers. No b govt dey run am,na d rector dey do tyns,d govt fit put money but d rector still use school funds. Mk dem ask dem VC,whr dem put all d school fees n oda income
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by SirTunechi(f): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Drazen99: Seriously,i cant have anything to do with u even if you are the last girl on planet f**king earth coz i'm 100% sure u wud be one ugly human being.dats y u are so bitter coz even ur being nice cant get ppl 2 like u,i really feel sorry for you.
is that why you turned gay
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by timisnup(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
otokx:

What are you sayin? Skol hostel(bunk space) na free?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
Daniyemi: come Dec 4 ASUU would be the biggest looser.
No salary would be paid.
They will end up going to class in shame.
I do not think ASUU would want to celebrate Christmas with Hunger.
Abi them wan go Hunger strike too?
my guy see its not all about calling off the strike now and sacking current lecturers or employing new ones,thats not the prob,its about the future,if fg doesn't comply with ASUU's demand now,then they will NEVER.Even the so called new lecturers dey want to employ might go on another worser strike in future.what stops the fg 4rm resolving the matter immediately?leave,fg na wayo,they are playing politics on us.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
odizeey: everything na govt. Go and look at ozoro poly,c wetyn dey happen dere see structures,computers. No b govt dey run am,na d rector dey do tyns,d govt fit put money but d rector still use school funds. Mk dem ask dem VC,whr dem put all d school fees n oda income
Lol guy i owe u 1 bottle of MOON WALKER

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (109) (Reply)

Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List / What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.