Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,828 members, 7,948,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 - Education (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 (203893 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Dudecollins(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
1) ASUU: A Union.
2) ASUUOLOGY: The study of ASUU.
3) ASUUCRAT: A member of ASUU.
4) ASUUCRACY: Government of ASUU plus Federal Government minus the students.
5) ASUUDITE: Effects of ASUU on students.
6) ASUUISM: The act of behaving in ASUU way.
7) ASUUIEST: A person who doesn’t believe in ASUU.
ASUUING: Demanding and negotiating in ASUU's manner.
9) ASUUNDER: Consequences of ASUU strike.
10) ASUUSTRIKER: A person who demostrates for ASUU.
11) ASUULATOR: The war between ASUU and the senators.
12) ASUUMANIAC: Someone who loves ASUU.
13) ASUUPHOBIA: The fear of ASUU.
14) ASUUCIDE: Act of killing an Asuucrat by accident.
15) ASUUTIAN: A victim of ASUU's activities.
Lolz... Add yours

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by smithutomi: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sermwell: no more meeting! Let ASUU ffuck off! I saw this sshit coming!
lol. ASUU has messed up n FG is vexed up. Lets sii hw it goes.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
come Dec 4 ASUU would be the biggest looser.
No salary would be paid.
They will end up going to class in shame.
I do not think ASUU would want to celebrate Christmas with Hunger.
Abi them wan go Hunger strike too?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by tunex23: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sermwell: you are talking trash! So you are so daft not to know that the new labour law( which deals with the relationship between an employer and his employee) which came to effect last year requires that any strike embark upon by an employee exceeding THREE MONTHS shall be PAY FREE! Secondly, there is no where in our laws where the president is required to sign an agreement reached with any union personally except such agreement is belateral(between 2 countries)! So for ASUU to ask the president to sign this agreement personally when the secretary to the ministry of education has already signed is a clear violation of the law!

Please always endevour to get your facts right before posting!
Guy no insult me oo, no b me keep you 4 house, Our opinion differs bt dat does nt mean you open ur dirty mouth and insult me, u beta no try am @ all.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
tunex23: ASUU lost public sympathy here on nairaland, I hav listen to many radio and tv talk show a lot of parent and student are on ASUU side, the way we tink and reason differs, so you dnt expect everyone to side FG and ASUU. As for the Sack, we are just few days ahead! We shall see who wins.

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
otokx:

We are referring to the written letter, can you please show us?
answer me na, is ASUU asking for their 4months salary or not?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by striker9(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dudecollins: 1) ASUU: A Union.
2) ASUUOLOGY: The study of ASUU.
3) ASUUCRAT: A member of ASUU.
4) ASUUCRACY: Government of ASUU plus Federal Government minus the students.
5) ASUUDITE: Effects of ASUU on students.
6) ASUUISM: The act of behaving in ASUU way.
7) ASUUIEST: A person who doesn’t believe in ASUU.
ASUUING: Demanding and negotiating in ASUU's manner.
9) ASUUNDER: Consequences of ASUU strike.
10) ASUUSTRIKER: A person who demostrates for ASUU.
11) ASUULATOR: The war between ASUU and the senators.
12) ASUUMANIAC: Someone who loves ASUU.
13) ASUUPHOBIA: The fear of ASUU.
14) ASUUCIDE: Act of killing an Asuucrat by accident.
15) ASUUTIAN: A victim of ASUU's activities.
Lolz... Add yours
ASUUTIC:ASUU being lazy
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Hayormeah(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Did anyone watch d interview with ASUU chairman(unilag chapter) on channels this mawnin?
Btw tnks 4 lifting d ban!
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
tee lady: hahahehechinchehe, i laugh in chinese......oh my God am so scared......guy abeg any day wey u see me, remind me like this(that mumu guy from nairaland),and am happy to let you know that you can beat me up bigtime,...but the question is........do you actually think beating me up will make you a man or will you actually get out of it still upright or mayb crawling? Guy think about it.....even if ur chest big, no decieve ursef....i no fit beat you o......but wetin pple around go hear,reach make them cripple you....thats if you still dey concious. #bringitonabeg
lol see this mumu,she don dey fear,who wan beat you?mayb na ur greatgrand father wan beat you,mumu.i for cari this mah fine hand touch mgbeke like you?.make i ask you,You dey your period?because period dey smell here.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by otokx(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
odizeey: my broda,u dey bliv leta wen dem put for internet,no b for TV n radio stations dem dey tlk abt salary? Abeg I don tire my broda

my brother man, everybody don tire; e be like we go just sleep wake up next year.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by striker9(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
tunex23: Guy no insult me oo, no b me keep you 4 house, Our opinion differs bt dat does nt mean you open ur dirty mouth and insult me, u beta no try am @ all.
Mr man,you deserve everything he said to you,he was also voicing his opinion,if you don't like it,keep your silly and biased opinion to your siblings at home.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Otunbalarry: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
tunex23: Guy no insult me oo, no b me keep you 4 house, Our opinion differs bt dat does nt mean you open ur dirty mouth and insult me, u beta no try am @ all.
no tell me say,im dy pain you,na you start matter,na u go finish am,abi we dy try to explain things to ourselves ni na,nobody dy fite u..Take am easy sha
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Drazen99: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

oya die nau. Mumú, slowpoke, if you nor get gist Bleep awt.
To show how u stupid reach,u use 'sir idiot' 4 ur username nd u say u no be guy..very big Bufoon u are.Go jump inside lagoon make dem fish you out,probably dat go teach u sense.mad person wey neva grow up.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Phemmy99(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hayormeah: Did anyone watch d interview with ASUU chairman(unilag chapter) on channels this mawnin?
nigerian students are no longer interested in their so called tv interviews,,,we all know he will say something irrelevant..
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by olalekan1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
E be lyk say faggae sef no support ASUU this time o. If not, hw come e no talk anytn since. Abeg shey faggae no well ni?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by otokx(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
gcfr.com:
answer me na, is ASUU asking for their 4months salary or not?

Their salary was never a subject of debate, the 4 points they are talking about is in the letter on page 59 of this thread.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Daniyemi: come Dec 4 ASUU would be the biggest looser.
No salary would be paid.
They will end up going to class in shame.
I do not think ASUU would want to celebrate Christmas with Hunger.
Abi them wan go Hunger strike too?
i wonder o! i just laff when i see posts about d directive not working...already a faction of ASUU Unilag came out to say they will resume. Just 'cus others are not bold enuff to do d same doesnt mean they wont rush back

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
olalekan1: E be lyk say faggae sef no support ASUU this time o. If not, hw come e no talk anytn since. Abeg i faggae stil alive?
lol maybe kogi governor car don kill am.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by westsyde92: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hayormeah: Did anyone watch d interview with ASUU chairman(unilag chapter) on channels this mawnin?
dt guy said ntin but trash dis mawnin
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
otokx:

my brother man, everybody don tire; e be like we go just sleep wake up next year.
naso o.
Emm tee lady n Emma Dani I dey smell ban for una head
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by peter1994(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Futminna to reume DEC.1st.. Pls..can any1 confirm this?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Phemmy99(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Drazen99: To show how u stupid reach,u use 'sir idiot' 4 ur username nd u say u no be guy..very big Bufoon u are.Go jump inside lagoon make dem fish you out,probably dat go teach u sense.mad person wey neva grow up.
<<<---- see what ASUU strike has caused,,,two grown ups e-fighting...
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
otokx:

Their salary was never a subject of debate, the 4 points they are talking about is in the letter on page 59 of this thread.
meaning they indeed asked for the salaries to be paid. Case closed.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Fynestboi: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nairaland interschool debate.... Is about Dont miss it...
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
tunex23: ASUU beta not call off the strike, if not the purpose of the strike has been defeated, If truely the FG has d student @ heart they should sign the agreement and release the 100Billion, ASUU knows FG will not pay that money, it very obvious. That idiot Wike coming on Air 2 rant that they wil sack all the lecturers is really a big joke! That can never happen and it com to show that ASUU were right, FG are the one playin politics here.
that is it,but alot of pple won't get it.fg are jokers
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by otokx(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
mi xpressive:
i wonder o! i just laff when i see posts about d directive not working...already a faction of ASUU Unilag came out to say they will resume. Just 'cus others are not bold enuff to do d same doesnt mean they wont rush back

Let us all hold our peace; December 4 is not far away then we can all rush to the classroom together hand in hand like some demon possessed kamikazee yaps.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Fynestboi: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
[NISD) TODAY.

FUTA VS UNIJOS

UNIBADAN VS DELSU

dont miss out!!!!!
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
odizeey: naso o.
Emm tee lady n Emma Dani I dey smell ban for una head
abeg o,help me beg dem o.dat madam just dey provoke me.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fynestboi: Nairaland interschool debate.... Is about Dont miss it...
they are on nairaland...they are from diffrent schools....they are already debating here. Cant u see dem ni? (lol)
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
otokx:

Let us all hold our peace; December 4 is not far away then we can all rush to the classroom together hand in hand like some demon possessed kamikazee yaps.
you and who? Am nt gonna rush to schl likka possessed person. Speak 4 urself abeg
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Fynestboi: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
mi xpressive:
they are on nairaland...they are from diffrent schools....they are already debating here. Cant u see dem ni? (lol)
lol funny you can join the live debate oooo...
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by xtophy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
striker9: Sorry to say this but you spew trash up there,ASUU lost public sympathy the minute GEJ went on marathon meeting with them.Will ASUU pay for new accommodation for students?NO,the parents will,ASUU is demanding for arrears they didn't work for.Its obvious ASUU don't wanna lose at all but its ok for student to lose 5months academic calendar cause we students aren't human being abi.ASUU must be ready to sacrifice something as the Nigerian students have sacrificed 5months of there academic calendar and new payment for accommodation.
i rili nid 2 be ur friend........u're veri sensible and intelligent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (109) (Reply)

LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.