Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,734 members, 7,924,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (67392 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

u are reverting to your old self again. 5 strikers above henry grin grin grin grin(I laff in patua). That gaff aside,can u pls define world class?. U named five. Who's the fifth one?

patrick mboma grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

The best striker in my generation is Luiz Ronaldo of Brazil.
There's no doubt about that. . . .He was a great player and he was 10 times as skilful as Thierry Henry.
You don't become the best player on the planet at 20 without talents.

After Luiz Ronaldo. . . . . .I will have 5 other top strikers before Thierry Henry.
Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Ruud, Eto'o. . . .
If you idiots can look beyond the EPL. . .y'all would realise Henry is NOT world class.

Inzaghi has never scored 20 league goals in his entire career. Are u even serious? Inzaghi just scores vital goals, but he lives offside and can't dribble to save his life.

Ronaldo had a 12 year career in Eyrope. He was injured for about 5 of them. .  his last 2 and a half he didn't do shit. he was great, but not for as long as henry. For the last 8 years Henry has been bangin in goals for every team he has played in. .  plus a ridiculous amount of assists. Keep all that sentimental bullshit out of this. .  Ronaldo, in his prime, shits on Henry, but Henry has had the better career.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by biina: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Admit it. . . . .You are an idiot!!!

U are even counting a season when Ruud was injured and appeared in 17 games??
What won't this idiot do to score cheap points.
Why not add Henry's injury-plagued season to your watery mathematical skills and balance this up. . . .

Ruud whups Henry's record in the Premiership.
His 5 years was greater than Henry's overall career in the Premiership and that's a FACT.
and you are the kind of fool that comes in a paper bag, stamped imported!
You said Ruud had a better goal/game ratio than Henry in the 5 seasons they were together. I proved you wrong, and now you are looking for excuses under the banner of injuries.
Admit your error and go off to a closet to lick your wounds while preparing for your arithmetic classes.
Arrant nonsense
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2009
jalether:

patrick mboma grin
grin grin grin. Don't mind him jare.
Krayola2:
Keep all that sentimental bullshit out of this. . Ronaldo, in his prime, shits on Henry, but Henry has had the better career.
Henry has a better career than o fenomino(i laff in greek). Which finals has henry scored in apart from the confederations cup(answer me kia kia). I think u are the one arguing using sentiments.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

Inzaghi has never scored 20 league goals in his entire career. Are u even serious? Inzaghi just scores vital goals, but he lives offside and can't dribble to save his life.
grin grin grin kai which kain thing be dis. The 24 lague goals he scored for atlanta in 96/97 season was scored by his twin broda abi. Vital is the key word here.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

I don't care how a striker scores his goals.
Whats the job of a striker? If he can score with his butt-cheeks, Amen.
Inzaghi shits on Henry. I am sick n tired of you twats hiding Henry's international goal ratio(as if it doesn't count).

Ronaldo had a 12 year career in Eyrope. He was injured for about 5 of them. .  his last 2 and a half he didn't do shit. he was great, but not for as long as henry. For the last 8 years Henry has been bangin in goals for every team he has played in. .  plus a ridiculous amount of assists. Keep all that sentimental bullshit out of this. .  Ronaldo, in his prime, shits on Henry, but Henry has had the better career.

Longevity my ass. . . . . . .
Ronaldo's worst season as a striker is better than Henry's best.

We are talking about the best player after Pele and Maradona and you are spewing bollocks?
Henry?? Apart from EPL golden boot that Henry craves. . . .in which other top competition has he dominated his opponents.

Luiz Ronaldo ruled in PSV, ruled in Barca, ruled in Real Madrid and even shits on all strikers that has played in the world cup.
There can never be anyone like the phenomenon.

biina:

and you are the kind of fool that comes in a paper bag, stamped imported!
You said Ruud had a better goal/game ratio than Henry in the 5 seasons they were together.

You are a laboratory retard. . . . .
Ruud's goal haul surpasses that of Henry in the EPL.
Calculating seasons they were together is horse-shit. . . .Henry spent 7 seasons in EPL(what was his goal-ratio)?
Ruud spent 5 seasons in the EPL(what was his goal-ratio)? Get back to me when you have an answer you schmuk.

I proved you wrong, and now you are looking for excuses under the banner of injuries.
Admit your error and go off to a closet to lick your wounds while preparing for your arithmetic classes.
Arrant nonsense

Prove who wrong? What do you know?
How many times have i made you lick your own shit when you spew nonsense on this thread?
Letz face it, you are a disgusting recta-cranially inverted ass-wax.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't care how a striker scores his goals.
Whats the job of a striker? If he can score with his butt-cheeks, Amen.
don't vex me ooo  grin grin grin. Inzaghi scored 24 league goals for atlanta in 96/97 season. Do your research.U also forgot to add ruled in INTER wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

don't vex me ooo grin grin grin. Inzaghi scored 24 league goals for atlanta in 96/97 season. Do your research

Are u sure that was meant for me? Have u been smoking woolies again?
Direct your aggro to Krayola who watches football upside down.

Thierry Henry will slap Krayola for thinking Henry is better than Luiz Ronaldo.
How do we even begin to compare pound for pound?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2009
@ Sauron

Ronaldo's highest league goal haul outside of PSV was 25. Henry had 24 goals and 23 assists in one season. . scored 30 goals a couple of times. . . like 4 other seasons with 25 goals and about 15 assists. . . A 32 yr old Henry is still averaging double digits  at barcelona with 19 goals and 8 assists as our left winger last season. ronaldo's fat ass is chasing transvestites around in Brazil.

Don't let the hate blind u
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are u sure that was meant for me? Have u been smoking woolies again?
Direct your aggro to Krayola who watches football upside down.

Thierry Henry will slap Krayola for thinking Henry is better than Luiz Ronaldo.
How do we even begin to compare pound for pound?
krayola thinks everything shines out off barca's ass so he is a different case. But for you a so called stastician, i'll expect u to know these things.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

@ Sauron

Ronaldo's highest league goal haul outside of PSV was 25. Henry had 24 goals and 23 assists in one season. . scored 30 goals a couple of times. . . like 4 other seasons with 25 goals and about 15 assists. . . A 32 yr old Henry is still averaging double digits at barcelona with 19 goals and 8 assists as out left winger last season. ronaldo's fat ass is chasing transvestites around in Brazil.

Don't let the hate blind u
grin grin grin grin see wot I mean. Can someone direct this failed stastician to ronaldo's goal record @ the club he says he supports.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2009
Barcelona is not included. That na ojoro
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

@ Sauron
Ronaldo's highest league goal haul outside of PSV was 25. Henry had 24 goals and 23 assists in one season. . scored 30 goals a couple of times. . . like 4 other seasons with 25 goals and about 15 assists. . . A 32 yr old Henry is still averaging double digits  at barcelona with 19 goals and 8 assists as our left winger last season. ronaldo's fat ass is chasing transvestites around in Brazil.

The same Ronaldo that scored 34 league goals for Bobby Robson's Barcelona?
Blimey. . . .The same club you claim to support??
U should be ashamed of yourself.

chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin see wot I mean. Can someone direct this failed stastician to ronaldo's goal record @ the club he says he supports.

Ignore Krayola. . . . . .He is a WUM.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2009
haha. . he was only at Barca for one season . . the season before he scored only 12 goals. . that was a one off. . .besides henry scored 24 goals and 23 assists, next season scored 30 goals and 9 assists, next season 25 with 15 assists, next season 27 and 6 assists.

Its the same way u claim C Ronaldo's shit don't stink because of 1 spectacular season. . that can only carry u so far. . Ronaldo never had any such season again. henry is still doing the business as a left winger.

Ibra had 25 goals at Inter last season, same as Ronaldo's highest ever haul in Italy. . . watch what he will do at Barca. . . Haters!! cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

Barcelona is not included. That na ojoro
grin grin grin. Why nah? grin. Failed statistician have u checked inzaghi's goal recoed @ atlanta?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2009
wetin concern me wit atalanta? How many goals did Yekini score @ Ibadan grammar school? nonsense!! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

haha. . he was only at Barca for one season . . the season before he scored only 12 goals. . that was a one off. . .besides henry scored 24 goals and 23 assists, next season scored 30 goals and 9 assists, next season 25 with 15 assists, next season 27 and 6 assists.

The season before. . . . he scored only 12 goals in 13 appearances shocked shocked shocked shocked
Only? Thatz almost 100%, you Catalonian.
How did you pass arithmetic? So u expect Luiz Ronaldo to score 26 goals in 13 apps? Na wa o. shocked shocked

Its the same way u claim C Ronaldo's shit don't stink because of 1 spectacular season. . that can only carry u so far. . Ronaldo never had any such season again. henry is still doing the business as a left winger.

His shit won't stink cos he is a midfielder. . . . .Henry is not a left winger(he's a forward).

Ibra had 25 goals at Inter last season, same as Ronaldo's highest ever haul in Italy. . . watch what he will do at Barca. . . Haters!!  cool cool

Are you factoring their goals for their respective national teams?
Ronaldo's golden boot in Korea/Japan 2002. . . . . . .His record of the highest goal scorer in the world cup?
Ohhhhh. . . .please. Ronaldo beats Henry pound for pound, skill for skill. There's no single football skill that Henry has over Luiz Ronaldo.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ignore Krayola. . . . . .He is a WUM.
grin grin grin. Its very hard to ignore him.
Krayola2:

haha. . he was only at Barca for one season . . the season before he scored only 12 goals. . that was a one off. .
Ibra had 25 goals at Inter last season, same as Ronaldo's highest ever haul in Italy. . . watch what he will do at Barca. . . Haters!! cool cool
this is getting ridiculus now cheesy grin. Ronaldo scored 12 goals in 13 league games for f**k sake.  Name the defenders ibra faced whilst scoring those goals. Then lets compare them to ronaldo. Krayola don't let me disgrace u oooo tongue grin.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin. Its very hard to ignore him.this is getting ridiculus now cheesy grin. Ronaldo scored 12 goals in 13 league games for f**k sake.

Ronaldo still went on to score 20 goals in 21 appearances in that season.
How prolific can a striker be if this record is ignored?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

The season before. . . . he scored only 12 goals in 13 appearances shocked shocked shocked shocked
Only? Thatz almost 100%, you Catalonian.
How did you pass arithmetic? So u expect Luiz Ronaldo to score 26 goals in 13 apps? Na wa o. shocked shocked

In 01-02 Henry scored 24 goals in 23 starts. eat shit and die!!  wink

~Sauron~:

His shit won't stink cos he is a midfielder. . . . .Henry is not a left winger(he's a forward).

the point was about it being a one off season, not about his position. . . Ronaldo in his entire lifetime will never have such a season again. Henry had spectacular seasons over and over again. Ronaldo only ever had one!!

I'll concede that Ronaldo did more on the international level. i don't have much of  case there so it's a pointless exercise  grin

As far as club career goes, Ronaldo in his prime is the best ever. . .but I repeat Henry's career shits ALL OVER Ronaldo's. I wont be surprised if Henry scores 20 goals this season. That old man na juss yawa!  cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2009
KRAY U NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTION OOOO. NAME THE DEFENDERS IBRA FACED WHILST SCORING 25 GOALS cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

In 01-02 Henry scored 24 goals in 23 starts. eat shit and die!! wink
stop disgracing ya self u dis failed stastician. Henry scored 24 goals in 33 league games. Who should be eating shit now? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

In 01-02 Henry scored 24 goals in 23 starts. eat shit and die!!  wink

That was the lie Soccernet keep telling you. . . . . .I told you Soccernet is shit.
Eldee and I had this argument once on the Arsenal thread. . . . . .Watch football, stop googling. grin grin grin
In 01/02, Henry scored 24 goals in [b]3[/b]3 starts not 23!!!!

the point was about it being a one off season, not about his position. . . Ronaldo in his entire lifetime will never have such a season again. Henry had spectacular seasons over and over again. Ronaldo only ever had one!!

Henry's never had a spectacular season. . . . .Has he ever scored 40 goals in a single season?

I'll concede that Ronaldo did more on the international level. i don't have much of  case there so it's a pointless exercise  grin

So why are we here debating?

As far as club career goes, Ronaldo in his prime is the best ever. . .but I repeat Henry's career shits ALL OVER Ronaldo's. I wont be surprised if Henry scores 20 goals this season. That old man na juss yawa!  cool cool

Henry has no spectacular career. . . . . .He was 2nd best in all those years in Europe.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

KRAY U NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTION OOOO. NAME THE DEFENDERS IBRA FACED WHILST SCORING 25 GOALS

what kind of silly question is that? what defenders were in Spain when Ronaldo score 34 goals? compare them to the defenders Henry faced in England. . . what about at PSV. . . hurry up with your list. . .

abeg quit this bullshit posturing!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

what kind of silly question is that? what defenders were in Spain when Ronaldo score 34 goals? compare them to the defenders Henry faced in England. . . what about at PSV. . . hurry up with your list. . .

Top defenders. . . . .As at then, EPL was shit in comparison to other leagues.
Ronaldo kicked ass in the mid-90s. . . . .I don't think any player in this millennium can be that good.
He tore defences apart for club and country.

Henry was dud throughout. Local champion. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ronaldo kicked ass in the mid-90s. . . . .I don't think any player in this millennium can be that good.
He tore defences apart for club and country.

Henry was dud throughout. Local champion. grin

U guys no get case. . na juss opata una dey yarn

Ronaldo is only a  year older that Henry and ain't done shit the last 4 seasons or so. The last time he scored more than 15 goals was in 2005. henry scored 25 goals for barcelona last season, and will score more this season. . 

DON'T. LET. THE. HATE. BLIND. YOU  wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

abeg quit this bullshit posturing!
See dis koloboy grin. Stop switching topic jare. We were comparing ronaldo's period @ inter to Ibra's. Moreover lets compare like with like u hia.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

U guys no get case. . na juss opata una dey yarn

Krayola, don't disgrace yourself on this thread. . . .people are reading. grin cheesy

Ronaldo is only a  year older that Henry and ain't done shit the last 4 seasons or so. The last time he scored more than 15 goals was in 2005. henry scored 25 goals for barcelona last season, and will score more this season. . 

Ronaldo had a long career. . . . .he has been terrorising defences when Henry was still an apprentice.
Where was Henry in 95-98 when Ronaldo ruled the world? He is only a year older like you said which means Henry shoulda done something between 96 and 99? Isn't it? Henry has played in 3 different leagues(he has only won the English golden boot).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

stop disgracing ya self u dis failed stastician. Henry scored 24 goals in 33 league games. Who should be eating shit now? grin grin

this man u're just making noise!!  grin grin  I said 23 STARTS.

What about the season henry had 30 goals and 9 assists in 37 GAMES. You guys look ridiculous trying to pretend Henry didn't have spectacular season after spectacular season. U look so petty!! We all know Ronaldo was a phenomenon. . . But Henry's club career shits all over his and there is no argument u can make that can show otherwise. it is not possible.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

U guys no get case. . na juss opata una dey yarn Ronaldo is only a  year older that Henry and ain't done shit the last 4 seasons or so. The last time he scored more than 15 goals was in 2005. henry scored 25 goals for barcelona last season, and will score more this season. .  
DON'T. LET. THE. HATE. BLIND. YOU  wink wink
~Sauron~ link=topic=294608.msg4421286#msg4421286 date=1251229934:

GBAM grin. I think u are the one yarning opata.That is why cristiano ronaldo would always be greater and better than cantona. Cantona played against duds while ronaldo played against quality oppositions.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2009
storee. . . u guys have run out of arguments and now u're just chatting bollocks. . .  u're now comparing defenders. . . what nonsense!!

Abeg. . . Get off that fat brazilian's cock and give Thierry henry, a tru professional athlete, his props!!   cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

this man u're just making noise!! grin grin I said 23 STARTS.

But Henry't club career shits all over his and there is no argument u can make that can show otherwise. it is not possible.
LAI LAI grin. I REPEAT TO U,NAME ME A FINAL HENRY HAS SCORED IN. RONALDO HAS SCORED IN EVERY FINAL HE HAS PLAYED IN grin cheesy grin. I think u are the one making noise jare wink wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (101)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.