Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,943 members, 7,980,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:59 PM

The Bible Stands - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Stands (13702 Views)

Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2009
Abuzola:

You see how barbaric you have become. Nowhere in the verse state 'mauta' meaning death, i never twist a context of the bible unlike you, what you did now has show the falsehood of christendom, by the way why are you so scared to answer my question beforehand, this shows how christianity is all about darkness

This is what your 'holy book' says in Surah 19:33 that corroborates what I quoted earlier, even though it went on to contradict itself elsewhere.

"Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!" 

This says that Jesus spoke as a child about his birth, death and resurrection.  All these they claimed, he said as a baby.  As spurious as the claim may be you can still deduct that Jesus was born, died and resurrected.

There is no doubt that Mo borrowed from both Jewish and gnostic myths (folklore stories), which makes any attempt to describe the Qur'an as inspired or received from heaven difficult to support.

However, If you want to know the real story of the birth, life, miracles, death, burial, resurrection and His second coming you should listen to genuine uncompromising Christians whom your qur'an refers to as people of the book  your book even got it right when it said that you should contact the people of the book for illumination.  So, you guys will have no excuse by saying "I did not know or I was not told" when that day comes.

Hear it from the horse's mouth (the source) and not from plagiarised gnostic writers:

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.  After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.  And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. -- 1 Corinthians 15:1-8
Re: The Bible Stands by Abuzola(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
Interesting ! Thank God you agreed speaking it when he was a baby, don't you understand simple grammar: Jesus said 'peace be on the day i was born, die and raise' this resurrection will be on the Day of judgement when every man will be raised to give account of his deeds, Question: did jesus die in peace or pieces according to the bible, you can check mathew 27:46 and 26:67 , is up to you to decide
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
@ Abuzola,

Stop reading tales by the moonlight.  Read the real McCoy as quoted in 1 Corinthians 15:3-8

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.  After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.  And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
Re: The Bible Stands by Abuzola(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2009
So the bible is tales by moonlight abi ? Now i know how the truth hurts, by the way why do you evade the chapter 2 corin i quoted and ran to chapter 1, lmao. You funny babanla ayè
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

This is a former muslim who had an encounter with the living Word of God, click to find out his illumination.

[center][flash=600,500]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8870177642686242029&hl=en&fs=true[/flash][/center]

See how Afshin found out truth that eventually set him free.
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:10am On Jul 29, 2009
"Your Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." -- Psalm 119:105
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19am On Jul 29, 2009
The Bible Stands Alone

In 1889 a school teacher told a ten year old boy, "You will never amount to very much."  That boy was Albert Einstein.  In 1954 a music manager told a young singer, "You ought to go back to driving a truck."  That singer was Elvis Presley.  In 1962 a record company told a group of singers, "We don't like your sound.  Group guiters are on their way out."  They said that to the Beatles.  Man is prone to make mistakes.  Those who reject the Bible should take the time to look at the evidence before they come to a verdict.

1.  It is unique in its continuity.  If just 10 people today were picked who were from the same place, born around the same time, spoke the same language and made about the same amount of money, and were asked to write on just one controversial subject, they would have trouble agreeing with each other.  But the Bible stands alone.  It was written over a period of 1,600 years by more than 40 writers from all walks of life.  Some were fishermen; some where politicians.  Others were generals or kings, shepherds or historians.  They were from three different continents and wrote in three different languages.  They wrote on hundreds of controversial subjects yet they wrote with agreement and harmony.  They wrote in dungeons, in temples, on beaches, and on hillsides, during peacetime and during war.  Yet their words sound like they came from the same source.  So even though 10 people today couldn't write on the controversial subject and agree, God picked 40 different people to write the Bible -- and it stands the test of time.

2.  It is unique in its circulation.  The invention of the printing press in 1450 made it possible to print books in large quantities.  The first book printed was the Bible.  Since then, the Bible has been read by more people and printed more times than any other book in history.  By 1930, over one billion Bibles had been distributed by Bible societies around the world.  By 1977, Bible societies alone were printing over 200 million Bibles each year, and this number doesn't include the many other Bible publishers.  No one who is interested in knowing the truth can ignore such an important book.

3.  It is unique in its translation.  The Bible has been translated into over 1,400 languages.  No other book even comes close.

4.  It is unique in its survival.  In ancient times, books were copied by hand onto manuscripts which were made from parchment and would decay over time.  Ancient books are available today only because someone made copies of the originals to preserve them.  For example, the original writings of Julius Caesar are no longer around.  We know what he wrote only by the copies we have.  Only 10 copies still exist, and they were made 1,000 years after he died.  Only 600 copies of Homer's The IIiad exist, made 1,300 years after the originals were written.  No other book has as many copies of the ancient manuscripts as the Bible.  In fact, there are over 24,000 copies of New Testament manuscripts, some written within 35 years of the writer's death.

5.  It is unique in withstanding attack.  No other book has been so attacked throughout history as the Bible.  In A.D. 300 the Roman emperor Diocletian ordered every Bible burned because he thought that by destroying the Scriptures he could destroy Christianity.  Anyone caught with a Bible would be executed.  But just 25 years later, the Roman emperor Constantine ordered that 50 perfect copies of the Bible be made at government expense.  The French philosopher Voltaire, a skeptic who destroyed the faith of many people, boasted that within 100 years of his death, the Bible would disappear from the face of the earth.  Voltaire died in 1728, but the Bible lives on.  The irony of history is that 50 years after his death, the Geneva Bible Society moved into his former house and used his printing presses to print thousands of Bibles.

The Bible has also survived criticism.  No book has been more attacked for its accuracy.  And yet archaeologists are proving every year that the Bible's detailed descriptions of historic events are correct.

Compiled by Justin and Jordan Drake
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
Scientific Facts in the Bible

"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." -- Hebrews 11:3

Only in recent years has science discovered that everything we see is composed of invisible atoms. Here, Scripture tells us that the things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Re: The Bible Stands by Abuzola(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
When will u start making sense
Re: The Bible Stands by noetic2: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

When will u start making sense

the moment allah produces his original bible.
Re: The Bible Stands by Abuzola(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2009
It is Gospel of Barnabas, take it or leave it
Re: The Bible Stands by noetic2: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

It is Gospel of Barnabas, take it or leave it

when did allah write the gospel of barnabas?
Re: The Bible Stands by Abuzola(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2009
Crazy being, when did Allah write the Quran ?
Re: The Bible Stands by noetic2: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Crazy being, when did Allah write the Quran ?

in his dreams. . .I know allah is a fraud and plagiarist.
Re: The Bible Stands by Abuzola(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
Please go and sit down, you know nothing about revealation, maybe you should ask osisi to explain to you how the Holy scripture is been revealed and not written by Allah. Thats an assignment for you. Sai angima ! Lol
Re: The Bible Stands by noetic2: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2009
Abuzola:

Please go and sit down, you know nothing about revealation, maybe you should ask osisi to explain to you how the Holy scripture is been revealed and not written by Allah. Thats an assignment for you. Sai angima ! Lol

will u shut up.

why does allah have a problem producing his original bible?
why are u comfortable lying for allah?
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Abuzola,

Zo mana!  See what happened to Alhaji Dr. Abdul Ali, who was a sincere muslim.  I hope his story will open your eyes and make you see with the eyes of your heart.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1004/1004_01.asp
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2009

Medical science has only recently discovered that blood-clotting in a newborn reaches its peak on the 8th day, then drops.  The Bible consistently says that a baby must be circumcised on the 8th day.
Re: The Bible Stands by toneyb: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Medical science has only recently discovered that blood-clotting in a newborn reaches its peak on the 8th day, then drops. The Bible consistently says that a baby must be circumcised on the 8th day.

grin grin grin. The bible also says that pi is 3 and that evil spirits cause disease no?
Re: The Bible Stands by noetic2: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2009
toneyb:

grin grin grin. The bible also says that pi is 3 and that evil spirits cause disease no?

did u make any sense?
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
toneyb:

"For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal Power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse." -- Romans 1:20

Faith in God is not blind faith, it is based on the fact of God's existence seen clearly through creation that you can see.  The fact that you are an atheist does not excuse you from believing the supernatural since you can use the known to explain the unknown phenomenon.  Post #94 showed how Pi was calculated using numbers equivalent to Genesis 1:1 in the Hebrew alphabet, and this was correct to 4 decimal places.

Quoting what Isaac Newton, who as a scientist discovered and invented more than all you atheists and evolutionists could ever deduce from your faulty darwinism, had to say about God's creation;

"This most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful being."
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ toneyb and your bedfellows,

This is why you guys have no excuse when you say that there is no God or no need for a God to create supernaturally. 

When I look at a building, how do I know that there was a builder?  I can't see him, hear him, touch him, taste or smell him.  Of course, the building is the evidence that there was a builder.  In fact, I couldn't want better evidence that there was a builder than to have the building in front of me.  I don't need faith to know that there was a builder.  All I need is eyes that can see and a brain that works.  Likewise, when I look at a painting, how can I know that there was a painter?  Again, the painting is the evidence positive that there was a painter.  I don't need faith to believe in a painter because I can see the clear evidence. 

The same principle applies with the existence of God.  When I look at creation, how can I know that there was a Creator?  I can't see Him, hear Him, touch Him, taste Him or smell Him.  How can I know that He exists?  Why, creation shows me that there is a Creator.  I couldn't want better evidence that a Creator exists than to have the creation in front of me.  I don't need faith to believe in a Creator, all I need is eyes that can see and a brain that works:

"For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal Power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse." -- Romans 1:20

If, however, I want the builder to do something for me, then I need to have faith in him.  The same applies to God:

"Without faith it is impossibe to please Him: for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him." -- Hebrews 11:6
Re: The Bible Stands by Tudor6(f): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

This is why you guys have no excuse when you say that there is no God or no need for a God to create supernaturally. 

[b]When I look at a building, how do I know that there was a builder?  I can't see him, hear him, touch him, touch, taste or smell him.  Of course, the building is the evidence that there was a builder.  In fact, I couldn't want better evidence that there was a builder than to have the building in front of me.  I don't need faith to know that there was a builder.  All I need is eyes that can see and a brain that works.  Likewise, when I look at a painting, how can I know that there was a painter?  Again, the painting is the evidence positive that there was a painter.  I don't need faith to believe in a painter because I can see the clear evidence. 

The same principle applies with the existence of God.  When I look at creation, how can I know that there was a Creator?  I can't see Him, hear Him, touch Him, taste Him or smell Him.  How can I know that He exists?  Why, creation shows me that there is a Creator.  I couldn't want better evidence that a Creator exists than to have the creation in front of me.  I don't need faith to believe in a Creator, all I need is eyes that can see and a brain that works: [/b]

If, however, I want the builder to do something for me, then I need to have faith in him.  The same applies to God:

"Without faith it is impossibe to please Him: for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him." -- Hebrews 11:6
What's all these crap you've written?

One question: since every creation must have a creator, WHO or WHAT CREATED GOD?
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tudór:

Its knowing about the existence of God and knowing Him intimately.  Having exhausted the knowledge of the existence of God let us discuss about the intimate knowledge of God, that is, if you want to get something from Him or if you want to develop a relationship with Him.

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him" -- Hebrews 11:6

Try to establish any sort of friendship without faith.  Walk up to a lady and introduce yourself.  When she tells you her name, say, "I don't believe you," Watch her reaction.  When she tells you where she works, say that you don't believe that either.  Carry on like that for a while, and before long you may be nursing a black eye from dirty slaps in rapid successions.  Your lack of faith in her is a strong insinuation that she is a liar.

If she a mere mortal, feels insulted by your lack of faith in her word, how much more do you and your bedfellows, insult the Almighty God by refusing to believe His Word.  In doing so, you are saying that God isn't worth trusting and that He is a liar and a deceiver.  The Bible says, "He that believes not God has made Him a liar" (1 John 5:10).  It also says, "Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief . . ." (Heb.3:12).  The command of the Scriptures is, "Have faith in God" (Mark 11:22).  If a meaningful human relationship cannot be established without faith, what sort of relationship could we expect to have with God, if by our unbelief we continue to call Him a liar?  undecided

Tudór:

One question: since every creation must have a creator, WHO or WHAT CREATED GOD?

This question is an oxymoron.  It's like trying to describe to a person born blind how colours look like or trying to describe the aroma of coffee.  However, for the benefit of others I will endeavour to give an answer later, as time permits.
Re: The Bible Stands by toneyb: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

When I look at a building, how do I know that there was a builder?  I can't see him, hear him, touch him, touch, taste or smell him.  Of course, the building is the evidence that there was a builder.  In fact, I couldn't want better evidence that there was a builder than to have the building in front of me.  I don't need faith to know that there was a builder.  All I need is eyes that can see and a brain that works.  Likewise, when I look at a painting, how can I know that there was a painter?  Again, the painting is the evidence positive that there was a painter.  I don't need faith to believe in a painter because I can see the clear evidence.

What you see around you is evidence of vision and environment not evidence for your god? When moslems, hindus, buddist etc look around them alll the see is the handi work of all their own gods. The fact that some ancient people wrote that their god created the universe does not mean that it is true. Based on their accounts we know that their god couldn't have created the universe because the uinverse did not come about according to their creation myth and lies.

The same principle applies with the existence of God.  When I look at creation, how can I know that there was a Creator?  I can't see Him, hear Him, touch Him, taste Him or smell Him.  How can I know that He exists?  Why, creation shows me that there is a Creator.  I couldn't want better evidence that a Creator exists than to have the creation in front of me.  I don't need faith to believe in a Creator, all I need is eyes that can see and a brain that works:

If, however, I want the builder to do something for me, then I need to have faith in him.  The same applies to God:

Since everything must have a creator then who or what created your god? If your god can exist without being created then the universe can exist without being created too, because there is no reason to believe that the universe must behave or function like the human society.
Re: The Bible Stands by Tudor6(f): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Its knowing about the existence of God and knowing Him intimately.  Having exhausted the knowledge of the existence of God
You've exhausted NOTHING. Rather making the same baseless claims that every religion and their god attributes to themselve.
let us discuss about the intimate knowledge of God, that is, if you want to get something from Him or if you want to develop a relationship with Him.

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him" -- Hebrews 11:6

Try to establish any sort of friendship without faith.  Walk up to a lady and introduce yourself.  When she tells you her name, say, "I don't believe you," Watch her reaction.  When she tells you where she works, say that you don't believe that either.  Carry on like that for a while, and before long you may be nursing a black eye from dirty slaps in rapid successions.  Your lack of faith in her is a strong insinuation that she is a liar.

If she a mere mortal, feels insulted by your lack of faith in her word, how much more do you and your bedfellows, insult the Almighty God by refusing to believe His Word.  In doing so, you are saying that God isn't worth trusting and that He is a liar and a deceiver.  The Bible says, "He that believes not God has made Him a liar" (1 John 5:10).  It also says, "Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you and evil heart of unbelief . . ." (Heb.3:12).  The command of the Scriptures is, "Have faith in God" (Mark 11:22).  If a meaningful human relationship cannot be established without faith, what sort of relationship could we expect to have with God, if by our unbelief we continue to call Him a liar?  undecided

It smirks of shameful desperation that you're trying to equate religion with "toasting" a chick.
Here in the real world relationships are based on TRUST not FAITH. Trust which comes from proving yourself trustworthy and true .keep a relationship going needs you to keep proving yourself a true friend.
When has your god ever proven himself?

This question is an oxymoron.  It's like trying to describe to a person born blind how colours look like or trying to describe the aroma of coffee.  However, for the benefit of others I will endeavour to give an answer later, as time permits.
But saying there must be a creator for the universe isn't an oxymoron, right?
How convinient!
Pls give us your answers abeg.
Re: The Bible Stands by noetic2: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
Tudór:

This is ignorant.

ur question/statement implies that God is a creation. . .if he is. . .u tell us . . .who created Him?
Re: The Bible Stands by Tudor6(f): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Its knowing about the existence of God and knowing Him intimately.  Having exhausted the knowledge of the existence of God
You've exhausted NOTHING. Rather making the same baseless claims that every religion and their god attributes to themselve.
let us discuss about the intimate knowledge of God, that is, if you want to get something from Him or if you want to develop a relationship with Him.

If she a mere mortal, feels insulted by your lack of faith in her word, how much more do you and your bedfellows, insult the Almighty God by refusing to believe His Word.  In doing so, you are saying that God isn't worth trusting and that He is a liar and a deceiver.  The Bible says, "He that believes not God has made Him a liar" (1 John 5:10).  It also says, "Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you and evil heart of unbelief . . ." (Heb.3:12).  The command of the Scriptures is, "Have faith in God" (Mark 11:22).  If a meaningful human relationship cannot be established without faith, what sort of relationship could we expect to have with God, if by our unbelief we continue to call Him a liar?  undecided

It smirks of shameful desperation that you're trying to equate religion with "toasting" a chick.
Here in the real world relationships are based on TRUST not FAITH. Trust which comes from proving yourself trustworthy and true .keep a relationship going needs you to keep proving yourself a true friend.

How convinient!
Re: The Bible Stands by Tudor6(f): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

How convinient!
Re: The Bible Stands by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2009
toneyb:

What you see around you is evidence of vision and environment not evidence for your god? When moslems, hindus, buddist etc look around them alll the see is the handi work of all their own gods. The fact that some ancient people wrote that their god created the universe does not mean that it is true. Based on their accounts we know that their god couldn't have created the universe because the uinverse did not come about according to their creation myth and lies.

Muslims and other religions are not as foolish as the atheists who don't believe in the existence of God, the Creator. The only difference is that they do not have a personal relationship or revelational knowledge of the triune God. Knowing about Queen Elizabeth through what you might have read about her cannot be compared to the intimate knowledge that her husband or children have about her.

toneyb:

Since everything must have a creator then who or what created your god? If your god can exist without being created then the universe can exist without being created too, because there is no reason to believe that the universe must behave or function like the human society.

God is a Self Eternal Being. He has no beginning and He has no end. That's what the Bible teaches. I know that you don't believe it which makes you an unbeliever but we can deduce the answer to this with the Bible, God's Word and with the creation, God's World.

The Creator God gave us two sources of informaton/knowledge which are: His Word, which clearly teaches that God is the Creator of all things and His creation, which verifies that there had to be a Creator. We can use them both.

There are three possibilities from where the universe came from:

[list]
[li]1). the universe created itself;[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]2). the universe has always existed, and [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]3). the universe was created.[/li]
[/list]

1. The universe created itself:  Can something create itself?  Can nothing create something?  The answer to these is an absolute No.  We all know that something cannot create itself and nothing can't create something.  From Latin we have the phrase "ex nihilo, nihil fit" meaning "from nothing, nothing comes."  It also violates the law of cause and effect, that says for every effect there must be a cause.  The effect can't be greater than the cause and nothing cannot be greater than something.  Therefore, based on the laws of science and logic, the universe couldn't have created itself.  That's your theory eliminated right there, gone up in smoke.

2. The univese has always existed:  Lets go to the 2nd law of thermodynamics that basically teaches that "the whole universe is losing usable energy for doing usable work."  This means that the usable energy in this universe is wearing down.  The universe as a whole is losing energy.  In other words, molecules as a whole are slowing down.

Therefore, if this universe was eternal we will be in what is called a "virtual heat death."  This means that there will be virtually no molecular movement.  Everything would have lost its available heat energy for doing work.  Therefore, the universe cannot be eternal, it must have had a beginning.  The theory that the universe has always existed or is eternal has to be false based on the law of science and logic, another speculation gone with the air.  This leaves us with only one possiblility based on science.

3. The universe was created: 

"In the Beginning God created the heaven and the earth." -- Genesis 1:1  QED   wink
Re: The Bible Stands by Tudor6(f): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2009
noetic2:

This is ignorant.

ur question/statement implies that God is a creation. . .if he is. . .u tell us . . .who created Him?
This is ignorant.

You can confidently claim god wasn't created but somehow presuppose that the universe must be created. How hypocritical!
Re: The Bible Stands by noetic2: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
toneyb:

whats the meaning of the RUBBISH above?
must u always embarass urself with ur folly? if what we see is an evidence for vision. . .what stops it from not being an evidence for creation?. . . . .

[b]Since everything must have a creator [/b]then who or what created your god? If your god can exist without being created then the universe can exist without being created too, because there is no reason to believe that the universe must behave or function like the human society.

1. u are assuming that the creator was created/. . .  .the onus is on u to tell us who created the creator.

2. It is IMPOSSIBLE for the universe to be uncreated. it is too organised and structured to be an accident.  

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Doctrines And Services Of Celestial Church Of Christ / A Thread For Christmas Messages / Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.