Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,832 members, 7,876,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! (65541 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2009
HNIC:

Look at Manure last season, they lost to Arsenal and were beaten blackish blue and bluish back grin twice by Liverpool, yet won the league with a game to spare.They only picked maximum three points, once against Chelski shocked
How did they do it?
How we did it will always remain a mystery to you guys. Don't try to copy United you will get burnt along the line.
Perfect your own way just like United did be warned. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Gooner2(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2009
Yesterday night at Underhill, the reserves got their season off to a flying start with an emphatic 3-0 victory over Fulham. Neil Banfield’s boys who finished 6th in the standings last season will be hoping improve on their performances this year even as several Academy players from the double winning season have been promoted and are set to feature for the reserves this season.

French duo of Giles Sunu and Francis Coquelin got off the mark in the first half with substitute Roarie Deacon who was making his reserve debut scoring within minutes of entering the fray. While I am not surprised at the result, I am slightly concerned that the trio of Kerrea Gilbert(22), Jay Simpson (20) and Nacer Barazite(19) have been unable to make the step up to first team action as they seem to have been in the reserves for ages. I believe that this season will be key for them as if they aren’t shipped out on loan again, they should form a big part of the Arsene’s Carling Cup squad and hopefully push their way into the first team. If not, it doesn’t look likely that they’d have too many more chances.

Elsewhere at the weekend, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas scored on his debut for Blackpool heading home a corner against Watford who also handed a debut to Henri Lansbury who came on as a second half sub with the game ending in a 2-2 draw. Harvard Nordtveit also made his debut for FC Nurenberg in their 2-0 loss to Hannover. One player I’ll be keeping my eye on is the versataile Jay Emmanuel-Thomas who has previously featured at left-back, centre midfield, and also up front, and is a constant threat in front of goal.

Ahead of tomorrow’s crucial second leg Champions League tie against Arsenal at the Emirates, one thing that is clear is that the game will not be lacking in goals. Celtic have scored 8 goals in 2 league games, while Arsenal have scored 10 goals in 2 league games. As I pointed out on Sunday, only one of the goals has been from a striker and although this could be a worry for some teams, Arsene Wenger seems unperturbed. He said;

“We have played a 4-3-3 formation early in the season and there are many benefits from it. At the start of the season, I wanted to play high up the pitch, making a threat in the opponents half early in the game. It tells me that we have a game where we attack from everywhere. Our strikers at the moment are providers. For me, in a good team everybody can score and a good striker scores and provides. At the moment they provide more than they score, but I know that Eduardo and Robin van Persie will score so I am very happy that at the moment they do not score and we still score goals.”

I totally agree with him on that point. Football has and will always be a team sport and a formation that allows everyone get involved protects the team from being over reliant on one or two players for goals which could be disastrous should they be a bunch of misfiring twats!

One man not getting worked up is Celtic manager Tony Mowbray who claims he already knows his starting line up for tomorrow’s tie. Speaking to the BBC, he said

“If we had been sitting here 2-0 up, then I would probably play a different team to one that is 2-0 down and having to score some goals, but I am pretty clear in my mind what my team will be. The result of the first leg alters your thought patterns of how you might set up in the second leg. I understand that if we lose 2-0 again, I will be judged to have got the team wrong again but if we win 3-0 then hopefully everyone will be pretty happy.”

I hope his new master plan doesn’t include telekinetic fire breathing aliens from a distant galaxy with six arms and eight legs or else Gunnersaurus will have to make his playing debut for the club.

The Daily Mail are speculating that we are back on the radar for Blaise Matuidi despite Saint-Etienne declaring previously that the player is not for sale. The press conferences will probably be held today and hopefully, we’ll have an insight as to the Manager’s thoughts on that, the game, and the injury worries to Fabregas and Diaby. The news stories are slowly building up hopefully, there will be more to report as well as a full preview of the Celtic game on the blog tomorrow.

Till then…Victoria Concordia Crescit!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2009
presido1:

How we did it will always remain a mystery to you guys. Don't try to copy United you will get burnt along the line.
Perfect your own way just like United did be warned. grin grin
Yeah, we are perfecting our own way
and certainly won't replicate what you did last week.
Naaah
We won't be BURNT to ashes by Burnley! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2009
HNIC:

We won't be BURNT to ashes by Burnley! grin
Last time i checked they(Burnley) were among the clubs that made you trophyless last season. We lost to them like you guys last season but the only diff is that they can't make us go trophyless just like they did to you guys last season. Remember McDonald is not good for KIDS caption of sun newspaper.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2009
presido1:

Last time i checked they(Burnley) were among the clubs that made you trophyless last season. We lost to them like you guys last season but the only diff is that they can't make us go trophyless just like they did to you guys last season. Remember McDonald is not good for KIDS caption of sun newspaper.
When you field the likes of Randall, Hoyte,Wilshere and co, you will know that the Milk Cup is just a competition where we blood the youngsters.RVP,Arshavin, Fabregas and Gallas won't lose to Burnley even if the match was played at Onikan waterfront.If they did,I would be thoroughly embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2009
HNIC:

When you field the likes of Randall, Hoyte,Wilshere and co, you will know that the Milk Cup is just a competition where we blood the youngsters.RVP,Arshavin, Fabregas and Gallas won't lose to Burnley even if the match was played at Onikan waterfront.If they did,I would be thoroughly embarassed embarassed embarassed
But they lost to Hull and Stoke of last season. Whatz the diff btw Hull/Stoke of last season to Burnley of this season. Well Randall, Hoyte, wheelchair, and co are not Fulham or Westham players. AW rotated his squad with the players he had so ARSENAL FC lost to Burnley and not Randall and co. stop giving flimsy/already made excuse.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2009
presido1:

But they lost to Hull and Stoke of last season. Whatz the diff btw Hull/Stoke of last season to Burnley of this season.
and who said i wasnt embarassed last season
We didnt go on a media circus saying, em , em, em , we always start slowly, we will bounce back, carrick lost a penalty, bla,bla,bla

presido1:

AW rotated his squad with the players he had so ARSENAL FC lost to Burnley and not Randall and co. stop giving flimsy/already made excuse.
Rotate ko, Mutate ni grin grin
I have told you already, we use the competition to blood our players! who cares about the Milk cup?
Ok, lemme help u, Manure's loss to Burnley was because Fergie was rotating his players,he rested Valencia for Park,Gibson for Giggs etc grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2009
This was culled from the net.

10 things we learned from watching football this weekend

1) Contrary to perceived wisdom, Dider Drogba and Nicolas Anelka CAN play together. Next week: the Pope IS Catholic!

2) Carlton Cole was as stunned by his wonder goal as everyone else at Upton Park. So much so, in fact, he momentarily thought he was dreaming and playing in the all-white of England. How else to explain that pass to Jermain Defoe for Spurs' equaliser? grin

3) Burnley are this year's Hull. So expect boss Owen Coyle to be delivering his half-time team-talks from the burger van at Turf Moor by Christmas.

4) William Gallas is attempting to score off every part of his body this season. Celtic should pay extra attention to marking his nipples in the return leg of their Champions League qualifier next week. grin

5) Pity poor Roberto Martinez' wife. The new Wigan boss' wedding celebrations couldn't have been much fun - his honeymoon period only lasted three days.

6) If Nani spent half as much time practicing his shooting as much as his goal celebration then we might see the latter a little more often. grin grin grin grin

7) We always knew Louis Saha was injury prone, but the colour of his Barnet yesterday suggest he's the first footballer ever to go rusty. (Or is that just his penalty technique, ?)

cool David Moyes was right to hold out for £24million for Joleon Lescott. If his Everton team do end up relegated because of the upheaval caused by the transfer saga, at least they won't notice the drop in television revenue

9) "You can only beat what's in front of you". Actually, we knew that already, but the chances of Alan Shearer saying ANYTHING on Match Of The Day that you haven't heard before[b] are receding faster than his hairline[/b]. grin

10) Wor' Alan's alma mater Newcastle aren't nearly as much fun now they're actually winning games, and stuff.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2009
HNIC:

I have told you already, we use the competition to blood our players! who cares about the Milk cup?
Did Burnley win Arsenal FC or Randall, Wheelchair and Co FC? Your sincere answer will be appreciated.

HNIC:

and who said i wasnt embarassed last season
We didnt go on a media circus saying, em , em, em , we always start slowly, we will bounce back, carrick lost a penalty, bla,bla,bla
You went on the media to tell us how Randall forget to take his nappies to the training ground prior to the match.
How "wheelchair" forget his sweet/feeding bottle @ the convenient store near emirate b4 Burnley fed them McDonald and how useless milk cup will be in your trophyless/dusty cabinet.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2009
presido1:

You went on the media to tell us how Randall forget to take his nappies to the training ground prior to the match.
How "wheelchair" forget his sweet/feeding bottle @ the convenient store near emirate b4 Burnley fed them McDonald and how useless milk cup will be in your trophyless/dusty cabinet.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Trying to be funny
***Hiss****
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2009
HNIC:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Trying to be funny
***Hiss****
Gayner will always be a Gayner tongue tongue not suprised anyway.
Why did u skip ma question? Dude don't be cocky i need your sincere answer.

presido1:

Did Burnley win Arsenal FC or Randall, Wheelchair and Co FC? Your sincere answer will be appreciated.
Answer Pls.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2009
@ Gooners,
Heard Rozzi trained yesterday and that Theo too will be named in the squad to face Celtic
I wonder how long Rozzi would be around before the next. . . . . . . . . . .
I declare that he is healed in Jesus name, amen, alleluia cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2009
presido1:

Why did u skip ma question? Dude don't be cocky i need your sincere answer. Answer Pls.
Look at my earlier posts and see if there is no answer there.
I am highlighting the difference in the competitions being played.
the 3 points u lost last wednesday will come back to haunt you in the long run. . . MARK MY WORDS
But our loss to Burnley by a 2nd string team doesn't matter.The MILK cup isn't taken seriously by us, because we use
It to blood our youngsters
I will be embarassed if my team loses to Burnley in the league, not in some MILK cup
**I sincerely hope I dont have to repeat myself***
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2009
HNIC:

But our loss to Burnley by a 2nd string team doesn't matter.
It halted your quest for a single trophy but our lost did not/will not halt our quest for EPL. Spot the diff. Last season we lost abt 4 games but by may we celebrated the 18th title. Some seasons back i could remember we lost to Sheff United and Everton @ the start of the season but went on to win the title with 10 points diff. So i won't lose sleep for the game against Burnley.

HNIC:

I will be embarassed if my team loses to Burnley in the league, not in some MILK cup
Yeah itz MILK cup which is far more better than EMIRATE cup you guys celebrates every other yr. Mark it, the day Arsenal will win the MILK cup they will go on open roof tour of london and demand OBE from Elizabeth grin grin cuz the trophy drought has gone for a long time.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2009
presido1:

It halted your quest for a single trophy but our lost did not/will not halt our quest for EPL. Spot the diff. Last season we lost abt 4 games but by may we celebrated the 18th title. Some seasons back i could remember we lost to Sheff United and Everton @ the start of the season but went on to win the title with 10 points diff. So i won't lose sleep for the game against Burnley.
Time will tell, whether there won't be more losses like the Burnley type.That's why I said you guys brought out statistics as soon as u lost to Burnley.Don't say, u were not told.
presido1:

Yeah itz MILK cup which is far more better than EMIRATE cup you guys celebrates every other yr. Mark it, the day Arsenal will win the MILK cup they will go on open roof tour of london and demand OBE from Elizabeth grin grin cuz the trophy drought has gone for a long time.
I wonder who you saw celebrating the Emirates cup year after year and why y'all behave like Arsenal has never won anything before.If we never win the Milk cup for a 100 years, I won't be bothered.Wonder how many people were disappointed when we crashed out of the Milk cup, last year.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by slimshay(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2009
presido1:

u want the truth, you won the league because liverpool threw it away. not to take anything from you guys, but bragging about how many games you lost and could still win the league, is erm, i dnt know the word now. if liverpool had ganered their three points they kept on sharing btw their opponents, themselves and the f.a. you want to take a guesss about how the league would have panned out.
two season ago, if arsenal had scooped up the threee points from the consecutives draws we had, you want to take a guess about where the league would have headed.
everybody is wiser for it now, except maybe liverpool.
so keep on droppin points against burnley with all yur might, we will meet in may to discuss this matter!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by slimshay(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2009
@HNIC
the points are necessary, believe me, but more important tho is the psychology that comes with it. although this has worked against us, what do i mean: last season we seemd to fumble and evrytime we get to meet any iother 'big team' , it was accrding to critics 'to save our season' so we stepped it up. the results are theree to be seen. and when the job is done, the season is 'saved' we went back into our lull, and back to the draws, i dnt have stats in front of me, but thats my general thinking of how our season went.

if we can then change the mentality then of of stepping up play according to the opposition before us (it showed in the portsmouth match too, we played at second gear), then it does not matter manure, loserpool or whatever the rest of them, top performance against whomever we garner our points as we go on.

that is why i said its the arshavin school of thought i'll follow, we are only looking at the next game: we have to keep goin in dere to do the deed. maximum points is a very taaalll order, not to put them in the same bracket, but so is goin the whole season unbeaten, guess what?, we did it!!!

meanwhile guess i was wrong when i said arshavin does not like the new formation, he says he does, lets just hope it turms to goals, striker goals too.

its the red and white army!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2009
HNIC:

**I sincerely hope I dont have to repeat myself***

But your team lost to Hull at the Emirates. . . . .Were you embarrassed?
What a flaming Arrow!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2009
slimshay:

u want the truth, you won the league because liverpool threw it away. not to take anything from you guys, but bragging about how many games you lost and could still win the league, is erm, i dnt know the word now.
When they threw it away y didn't Arsenal pick it up?

slimshay:
if liverpool had ganered their three points they kept on sharing btw their opponents, themselves and the f.a. you want to take a guesss about how the league would have panned out
what of IF man United HAD garnered their three ponits?

slimshay:

two season ago, if arsenal had scooped up the threee points from the consecutives draws we had, you want to take a guess about where the league would have headed
What IF Man United HAD scooped up all their 3 points they gave away to liverpool, arsenal and fckk ever.
By may i believe you must have used all the "If's and Had's" avaialable for you this season. Then we will start reading BUT,COULDA, SHOULDA from you.  tongue tongue Irrespective of how you start the season ARSENAL CANNOT WIN IT. Bookmark it.

slimshay:

everybody is wiser for it now, except maybe liverpool.so keep on droppin points against burnley with all yur might, we will meet in may to discuss this matter!
Liverpool will finish above Arsenal.  grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by slimshay(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2009
granted not enough if and what nots, continue losing to burnley and then come back in may!!! you picked up your three points with consecutive 1-0s last season, kudos, but ya'll can stick this bad starters excuse wherver u want, you have won 5-0 this season, bad starters dont count. next time you struggle to get em behind the net, find another excuse:,
liverpool will finsh above arsenal:, you must have joined them in wanking abi, after all they never self-service alone.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2009
@ Presido1,

Don't mind these perennial losers. . . .

Everytime United win, it is because others threw it away.
U hear excuses every season. . . .Liverpool threw it away, Chelsea lost Mourinho, Arsenal lost Eduardo.
Like United never had problems of their own at one point in the season or another.

Arsenal can NEVER win the league. . . . .They are the weakest in the BIG 4 and even if they win their first 10 games, they will still stutter.
Wenger is a lab retard. He will never learn.
Their brilliant start has once again covered up their weakness and all of a sudden. . . . .the fans have forgotten their problems.
By January, HNIC and his goons will start lamenting like whores on crack again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

But your team lost to Hull at the Emirates. . . . .Were you embarrassed?
What a flaming Arrow!!!
why just jump in and draw a conclusion?
Looks silly
I answered Presido that when it happened last season, i was embarassed.
Have we lost to Hull this season?
I will hate to lose to Burnley, so that i don't start ranting like you guys!
Lord, hear my prayer, amen!
Obertans!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2009
HNIC:

Looks silly

Stop lying. . . . .I can dig up your quotes.
U came here to tell us then it was a temporary glitch. . . .In the end, Arsenal finished 4TH.

U don't have to lose to Hull to finish Trophyless.
If it ain't Hull, it will be Stoke, Man City and Man Utd.

Obertans!!!

3 points loss = 3 points loss.
Losing to Burnley does not take more points than losing to Liverpool.
Until you LOSERS grasp the concept of a league system. . . . . U shall forever remain in Man Utd's shadow. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Arsenal can NEVER win the league. . . . .

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
~Sauron~:

@ Presido1,
By January, HNIC and his goons will start lamenting like whores on crack again.
Ehn now
wait till January and let's talk.
Keep on losing to the likes of Burnley and co and let Fleet street keep deceiving you guys about how you have done it before
Even with the ref's help as usual, let's see what happens.
*** Hiss***
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2009
HNIC:

Looks silly
Obertans!!!
Embarrassed again when Rory Delap did his thing. Double embarrassment. Were you embarrassed when Burnley fed your Arsenal FC with McDonald?
Look i will be happy to lose to Burnley and be champion by may than to lose to gayners and come 2rd. Which one will u chose?.

When are you playing Spurs? I love the thriller last season and this season might look diff.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Borat1: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2009
presido1:

Embarrassed again when Rory Delap did his thing. Double embarrassment. Were you embarrassed when Burnley fed your Arsenal FC with McDonald?
Look i will be happy to lose to Burnley and be champion by may than to lose to gayners and come 2rd. Which one will u chose?.

When are you playing Spurs? I love the thriller last season and this season might look diff.

You must be a very happy man,
i'd advise you take a peek at the table again would you? wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2009
~Borat~:

You must be a very happy man,
i'd advise you take a peek at the table again would you? wink
Which table? by this tyme last season Man United was on 16th position and Hull was @ the top so taking a peek at the table in Aug means nada.
Itz not how far but how well dude.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2009
HNIC:

wait till January and let's talk.

I don't have to wait till January to know where Arsenal would finish.

Keep on losing to the likes of Burnley and co and let Fleet street keep deceiving you guys about how you have done it before
Even with the ref's help as usual, let's see what happens.
*** Hiss***

Yes. . . . .we needed Howard Webb's help to beat you home n away in the Champions League.
What a toad. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop lying. . . . .I can dig up your quotes.
U came here to tell us then it was a temporary glitch. . . .In the end, Arsenal finished 4TH.

i wasn't even talking about my response last season
I was talking about a few moments ago  shocked shocked
I was embarassed when we lost to Hull at Home
and talking about digging up posts
i went on and on that day, pouring invective on the entire team
I wonder where I described it as 'some temporary glitch'
~Sauron~:

U don't have to lose to Hull to finish Trophyless.
If it ain't Hull, it will be Stoke, Man City and Man Utd.
Until we lose to Hull, Stoke, man City or even Yeovil town
don't you think you are channeling energy into a wrong project?
Why not let the train stop before you get in??
***hiss***
~Sauron~:

3 points loss = 3 points loss.
Losing to Burnley does not take more points than losing to Liverpool.
Until you LOSERS grasp the concept of a league system. . . . . U shall forever remain in Man Utd's shadow. grin
Time will tell.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2009
These Obertans should leave our thread na
Don't worry, you will lose to Burnley, Birmingham, Wolves
In fact, you will lose 10 matches and still win the league.
Now can you all disappear and get a life!
Scummie logic all the way.
It's been happening before and it will happen again!
***HISS***
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Borat1: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2009
presido1:

Which table? by this tyme last season Man United was on 16th position and Hull was @ the top so taking a peek at the table in Aug means nada.
Itz not how far but how well dude.

So where does c.ronaldo fit in? Akamu,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2009
Dont you guys love it when Assanal are winnin the "August league"? It makes all the roaches cretins and twats come out. Watch out by January they would be back to their holes.

If not for these wins, would we eve see Loyika, Vieira and co on this thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread / Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.