Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312938 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by bunny22: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Real112

I sent a mail to my school informin them of my missin neco certificate and they sent this in return: 'The document we have used to assess your eligibility for the programme is -Bachelor of Science in Accounting. You should ensure that these are the documents you submit to the Entry Clearance Officer when applying for your visa.  Failure to do so may result in your visa being refused. We did not consider your Neco certificate when making a decision on your application. The latest date you can start your programme (in case there is a delay in your visa application ) is the 28th September 2010.  This will be entered onto the UKBA online system when we assign your CAS.  Please try your best to get here by the start date of your programme (13th September).
In essence, it means all I have to send to BHC will be the CAS, degree certificate, birth certificatr,int'l passport, transcript, offer letter and statement of account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
jtx3001:
, JUSTWISE,u r a GODSEND! Tnx 4 puttin my mind @ ease-I AM REALY GRATEFUL! So,wt u r telin me 2 do is just send my acct statement with dat o'my mum along with a sponsor's leta,rite?! If dats d case,den i ges i hav 2 fill part 2 o'd APPENDIX 8 form meant 4 applicants under 16 or 17 Yrs(PARENT GUARDIAN DETAILS which sum1 over 18 can chose 2 fill!), which also asks 4 LETTER OF CONSENT which i'm sure also doubles as a SPONSOR LETTER,rite? Pls advice, so i kno hw 2 fill d form!
My mum just calld,tellin me she has just gotten d TAX RETURN STATEMENT from NNPC,her BANK STATEMENT,& A REFERENCE LETTER from d BANK,so i ges if i submit all des,i'm in order,abi?Regarding my Document, i hav evrytin needed-CERTIFICATE,VERIFICATION O'RESULT,BANK STATEMENT,WAEC & NECO RESULT,TRANSCRIPTS(tho opened & unaddressd!),BIRTH CERTIFICATE,& REFERENCE STATEMENTS FROM LECTURERS(tho not stated in my CAS,but adviced dat i submit!).So, in line with d abov documents,am i in order?Wil b expectin a response on guidance on how 2 proceed in fillin d forms,if my documents(with d referees statement!) are in order, and 2 all oda questions askd. THANK U VERY MUCH once again for ALL your HELP EVRY1-MAY GOD BLESS U ALL, AMEN!
The documents you listed above are good, the letter of consent is not for adults, its for young adults(16-17) stating that they have their parents consent to travel abroad,. Sponsor's letter is basically stating that ur mummy is and will be responsible for financial needs while you are in the UK.
If you must submit TAX RETURN STATEMENT and REFERENCE STATEMENTS FROM LECTURERS put them at the bottom of ur package, put all the necessary documents in pront first, e.g: CERTIFICATE,VERIFICATION O'RESULT,BANK STATEMENT,WAEC & NECO RESULT,TRANSCRIPTS(tho opened & unaddressd!),BIRTH CERTIFICATE and her BANK STATEMENT. I guess you don't want to leave any stone unturned.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2010
menana:

the actual words were that you have submitted a bank statement in your fathers business name,and he doesnt qualify as an official sponsor.i think the issue here is that my father uses the company postal address as his peronal postal address. i am so totaly confused. i just see my dream slipping away gradually.
Don't take it that way, i can understand how u feel, anybody who has been refused a visa b4 will feel the same way.

The problem is if you submit the SAME bank statement again WITH another name, the content will still remain the same.i.e, the business content and activities of that account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2010
@bunny22

I dont fink they will be any problem den. Since your NECO result was not considered wen issuing you CAS. I hope your Degree Certificate is not missing as well? If you still have it then you are good to go. Just make sure you fill your form correctly and do not make any mistakes. Put your trust in God becos he is the only one that can do it. Wish u best of Luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by giggsy: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ukredbone I think you should take justwise's advice concerning the attestation letter and transcript. I don't know why getting a transcript from some universities is so difficult, I know what I went through before I got mine. Also, remember that you do not need to include your transcript with your application if it wasn't used in obtaining the admission. I wish you all the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
JUSTWISE and evry1, just got a recent development regarding my CAS STATEMENT - RGU sent me my CAS STATEMENT sum days ago, and while going thru it, realised there wer sum errors, most especialy with my CERTIFICATE which i askd that they use in place of my NOTIFICATION OF RESULT which i used in gettin the admission. I sent them a mail askin that they replace it immediately, and dey did do that, replyin 2day with that fact and an extract from the UKBA site which dey sent in2 my inbox, but for the amended copy of my CAS, here is what they wrote:

'PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL NOT BE SENT AN UPDATE SCAN OF THE CAS STATEMENT IF YOU HAVE MADE AN AMENDMENT TO YOU FILE AS THE UKBA DO NOT REQUIRE A COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT FOR VISA PROCESSING. THE CAS STATEMENT IS A COMPLIMENTARY DOCUMENT FROM THE UNIVERSITY FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONLY.'

So here is my predicament - since i dont have an amended copy of my CAS STATEMENT to submit reflecting my CERTIFICATE, and not my NOTIFICATION OF RESULT, what do i do? I was thinkin of printing the CAS STATEMENT and attachin it to the E-MAIL with the extract from the UKBA site - would that be ok, or is it just better NOT to submit the CAS STATEMENT at all?

2ndly, they also told me this: 'Please note we DO NOT upload referee information with the CAS as it is NOT a UKBA requirement. Therefore no mention of the referees you have listed will be mentioned.' Should i still go ahead and submit the REFERENCE STATEMENTS, as they wer used in grantin me admission by the skool? They might not have been asked for, but there is a column in the VISA FORM which indicates such, tho not MANDATORY!

Another source of wori 2 me is the fact that i just realised that RGU is classified as an A, and not a HIGHLY TRUSTED university. Would that hav any influence on my application at all?

Please reply as soon as u can, cos i dont know what to do, most especially regarding the CAS STATEMENT!

Thank you in anticipation of a speedy and concise response, and do have a lovely evenin.

Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by bunny22: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2010
@Real112:
Thanks for the response.

I do not have the certificate yet but I have the notification of result and my transcript since these were the documents I submitted for the admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2010
Please help,my dad transferred the deposit I need to my account today using the NEFT interbank transfer and till now ve not received a notification that the money is in my account,I was told it takes max of 24hrs for this kind of transfer during working days. My fear is maybe my account will be credited on Monday 9th Aug which makes the 28days count end on 5th Sept (Sunday). This is my question. 1.Can I just collect the bank statemnt on the 6th Sept and apply immediately like say 7th - 8th Sept. (I have all other docs intact). My school resumes on the 20th Sept. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
@jtx3001

Just use the CAS number they gave you, the AMENDMENT will reflect on BHC system as well, if they are in any doubt they will call the school to verify.
Since u asked them to use ur certificate in place of NOTIFICATION OF RESULT then attach it to ur visa application as well.

Don't worry about the reference, u don't need to add that in visa application.

The A rating shouldn't bother you, many universities here are rated a such, even some colleges with B rate still sponsor foreign students.

Just concentrate in getting all ur documents right
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
lekepee:

Please help,my dad transferred the deposit I need to my account today using the NEFT interbank transfer and till now ve not received a notification that the money is in my account,I was told it takes max of 24hrs for this kind of transfer during working days. My fear is maybe my account will be credited on Monday 9th Aug which makes the 28days count end on 5th Sept (Sunday). This is my question. 1.Can I just collect the bank statemnt on the 6th Sept and apply immediately like say 7th - 8th Sept. (I have all other docs intact). My school resumes on the 20th Sept. Thanks

Writie ur school and ask for 2wks extention stating the reasons for the delay, if you applied on the 7th of Sept, chance are that u might be given b4 20th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2010
JUSTWISE, thank you for ur statement - actually thot as much 2, but needed confirmation 1st! Ok, so all i need do is just send the application with just the CAS nos along with the CERTIFICATION (not 4gettin the VERIFICATION OF RESULT), rite? Regarding the REFERENCES, u say theres no need 4 dem, abi? ges m gud 2 go den, cos i was just wondrin how i cld make an application without submittin the CAS STATEMENT also.

If the above wer exactly what u implied, do let me kno so i get u rite. Tnx 4 evrytin-u are indeed a GODSEND! Have a lovely night,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2010
jtx3001:

JUSTWISE, thank you for your statement - actually thot as much 2, but needed confirmation 1st! Ok, so all i need do is just send the application with just the CAS nos along with the CERTIFICATION (not 4gettin the VERIFICATION OF RESULT), rite? Regarding the REFERENCES, u say theres no need 4 dem, abi? ges m gud 2 go den, cos i was just wondrin how i cld make an application without submittin the CAS STATEMENT also.

If the above wer exactly what u implied, do let me kno so i get u rite. Tnx 4 evrytin-u are indeed a GODSEND! Have a lovely night,

The BHC has the same CAS the school sent u, that was why the school said its a COMPLIMENTARY DOCUMENT FROM THE UNIVERSITY FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONLY, in the application form u will be asked to write the CAS.

Reference is just a character statement and ur ability to be able to cope with the course. I never heard of anybody who submitted reference as part of student visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by greenberry: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2010
Hello all,
Got my visa.
This is what i did to get mine I hope this helps

Submitted
Bank Statement (printed only 1 month and the money was moved into the account once by my mum 4million)
Notification of result (Certificate not ready ask my university to deliver my transcript to the bhc sealed i guess)
I added my references (not that it was necessary any way from my findings)
WAEC certificate
I only wrote my CAS No on the form.

I did not submit anything additional except for the filled form and my passport obviously

Lesson learnt
The date i filled as date intended to travel is the date my visa validity started from
It took 13 working days(so you probably pick up on the 14th day)
The date i printed the statement,the rating of that day on oanda currency site was the date that was used for my conversion
I kept the money in the account for 28days and it never went below that amount even up till now

There is really no long thing to this if you have any questions i will check back soonest to answer them , wish other applicants best of luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 12:21am On Aug 07, 2010
, @ JUSTWISE & ALL: Started fillin my form 2nite, as i wana hav MAXIMUM CONCENTRATION doin so.Wyl fillin d APPENDIX 8,i came across SECTION 6.3, wch asks 4 WT DOCUMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED AS EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT,wut options o'CAS, & OFFICIAL RECEIPT. Sinc m takin JUSTWISE's advic & not submitin my CAS along wit d oda Docs(due 2 reasons written in previous posts!),wt option do i tick(or put X in)?Can i tick both,since d BHC will hav my CAS records,& RGU gav me a copy o'my RECIEPT along wit m'CAS, or just d RECEIPT,sinc i CAN submit that copy?Pls help clarify!

Also,cld u chek SECTION 6.18,wch asks if I HAV MONEY IN MY OWN NAME.Wel,sinc i do,bt hav 2 also provide d SOURCE O'FUNDS wch is my MUM's ACCT STATEMENT,do i jst tick YES,& ALSO 'HAVE MONEY IN OWN AND PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIANS BANK ACCT'? If i cnt tick both,den wch do i tick,sinc i DO HAV 2 SUBMIT BOTH ALONG WITH A SPONSORSHIP LETTER FROM MUM.

Regardin d SPONSOR LETTER,pls advice-shld it b on a LETTER-HEAD(hav non tho - tinkin MUM cld use dat o'her office,bt havnt spoken wit her on dis),or jst TYPED ON PLAIN A4 paper wit HER NAME,ADDRESS,& FONE NOS(also bear in mind d TAX CLEARANCE STATEMENT MITE B ON D COMPANY LETTER-HEAD 2 show work dtails)?

I'd,once again,b VERY GRATEFUL if GUIDANCE can b shown me @ dis point, as i'v neva applyd 4 a VISA b4,& dis is very sensitive. Thank U ALL once AGAIN,& do hav a LOVELY WEEKEND,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by greenberry: 12:35am On Aug 07, 2010
@jtx3001
sup?
you just complicating issues for your self if you have the full money in your account you don't need to add your mum's account they did not state anywhere that you should show proof of funds i did not show any proof of funds.you do not need any sponsor letter if your mum has put the money in your account just make sure the money is enough by checking the date the statement was printed against the date on oanda website (oanda.com/currency/converter/) and also make sure it was there for 28days.

Don't complicate your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by greenberry: 12:40am On Aug 07, 2010
@jtx3001
sup?
you just complicating issues for your self if you have the full money in your account you don't need to add your mum's account they did not state anywhere that you should show[b] source of funds[/b] i did not show any source of funds.you do not need any sponsor letter if your mum has put the money in your account just make sure the money is enough by checking the date the statement was printed against the date on oanda website (oanda.com/currency/converter/) and also make sure it was there for 28days.

Don't complicate your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 1:21am On Aug 07, 2010
jtx3001:
, @ JUSTWISE & ALL: Started fillin my form 2nite, as i wana hav MAXIMUM CONCENTRATION doin so.Wyl fillin d APPENDIX 8,i came across SECTION 6.3, wch asks 4 WT DOCUMENT HAS BEEN PROVIDED AS EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT,wut options o'CAS, & OFFICIAL RECEIPT. Sinc m takin JUSTWISE's advic & not submitin my CAS along wit d oda Docs(due 2 reasons written in previous posts!),wt option do i tick(or put X in)?Can i tick both,since d BHC will hav my CAS records,& RGU gav me a copy o'my RECIEPT along wit m'CAS, or just d RECEIPT,sinc i CAN submit that copy?Pls help clarify!Also,cld u chek SECTION 6.18,wch asks if I HAV MONEY IN MY OWN NAME.Wel,sinc i do,bt hav 2 also provide d SOURCE O'FUNDS wch is my MUM's ACCT STATEMENT,do i jst tick YES,& ALSO 'HAVE MONEY IN OWN AND PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIANS BANK ACCT'? If i cnt tick both,den wch do i tick,sinc i DO HAV 2 SUBMIT BOTH ALONG WITH A SPONSORSHIP LETTER FROM MUM.Regardin d SPONSOR LETTER,pls advice-shld it b on a LETTER-HEAD(hav non tho - tinkin MUM cld use dat o'her office,bt havnt spoken wit her on dis),or jst TYPED ON PLAIN A4 paper wit HER NAME,ADDRESS,& FONE NOS(also bear in mind d TAX CLEARANCE STATEMENT MITE B ON D COMPANY LETTER-HEAD 2 show work dtails)?I'd,once again,b VERY GRATEFUL if GUIDANCE can b shown me @ dis point, as i'v neva applyd 4 a VISA b4,& dis is very sensitive. Thank U ALL once AGAIN,& do hav a LOVELY WEEKEND,
Tick CAS, and in section 5.2 you need to put the CAS number there as well, yes the money is in ur account but i did not see anywhere they asked for source of fund and u don't tick both, just tick one box which shows that u got the money in ur account for 28days.
Like i said b4, u don't need to bother ur mummy about Tax Clearance, its not needed, don't get things mixed up for urself.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by faisville(m): 1:46am On Aug 07, 2010
Greetings to this house,
What an interestin thread. smiley
I recently got an unconditional offer and I am running around for the bank statement.my problem is that my program starts in less a months' time and due to the '28 day rule' even i get all the required funds now, i cannot meet up.
However, i was wondering if I am made a co-signatory to an account which already has the required funds,can that work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 1:52am On Aug 07, 2010
faisville:

Greetings to this house,
What an interestin thread. smiley
I recently got an unconditional offer and I am running around for the bank statement.my problem is that my program starts in less a months' time and due to the '28 day rule' even i get all the required funds now, i cannot meet up.
However, i was wondering if I am made a co-signatory to an account which already has the required funds,can that work

Who will be the other signatory?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by faisville(m): 2:02am On Aug 07, 2010
an uncle of mine, though we don't bear the same surname
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:04am On Aug 07, 2010
faisville:

an uncle of mine, though we don't bear the same surname

Then u have a problem there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2010
@bunny22

Since you have notification of result and transcript and it will be what will be written on your CAS statement. Then u are good to go.

There are all the document i submitted when applying for my Visa:
My filled application forms
Cas statement
Neco result( doc i used in getting my admission)
Bank Statement
International Passport and passport fotogragh, Dats all

I got a text for the submission centre that my application has been dispatched to the BHC so am still waiting to get my Visa. Please pray for me becos i have been refused twice by u.k and ireland,i pray my previous records wont affect this present applictaion. I wish you good luck as well. Please do not make any mistakes,

Safe,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2010
, @ JUSTWISE,GREENBERRY & ALL - Tnx 4 all ur responses-absolutely helpful! Y m askin all des r due 2 d followin:

1. I hav a friend who was denied sumtym last year,& anoda jst sum weeks ago for havin BULK AMTS in dier accts wtout any proof or evidenc of wer d funds came from,as dey r regular STUDENTS like ME,whose accts(SAVINGS ACCT 2 B PRECISE!) jst hav PETTY CASH FLOWS recorded within!So d QUESTION RAISED IS 'WER DID ALL DES HUGE AMTS CUM FROM?',so dats d reason y its ADVICEABLE 2 add ur SOURCE O'FUNDS/SPONSORS STATEMENT-ITS BETA 2 B SAFE DAN SORI! From wt i heard(& pls CONFIRM JUSTWISE!) it shows u REALLY HAV A SOURCE O'FUNDIN,if not frm U,den UR SPONSOR,& dat u didnt BORROW D MONEY 4 d sake o'getin d VISA. Neva heard any1 who submittd des DOCUMENTS rejectd on dis BASIS,or am i WRONG,JUSTWISE?

2. GREENBERRY,lemme b 1st 2 CONGRATULATE U on scalin dis HURDLE! GOD has startd HIS WORK ALREADY! Minwyl,because u wer LUCKY wit ur application,SUBMITTIN A BANK STATEMENT wit JUST a MONTHS HISTORY & witout a SPONSORS LETA nor BANK STATEMENT,dosnt mean its gona wrk 4 odas!U mite jst hav been lucky on d day,

So JUSTWISE, do u advice i just tick d aspect statin d FUNDS R IN MY OWN NAME & just add my MUM's BANK STATEMENT & SPONSOR LETTER,along with d BIRTH CERTIFICATE 2 d application? Just wana get dat point CLEAR so i dont mk errors.

Tnx a LOT 4 EVRYTIN GUYS-U REALY R D BEST,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2010
jtx3001:
, @ JUSTWISE,GREENBERRY & ALL - Tnx 4 all your responses-absolutely helpful! Y m askin all des r due 2 d followin:1. I hav a friend who was denied sumtym last year,& anoda jst sum weeks ago for havin BULK AMTS in dier accts wtout any proof or evidenc of wer d funds came from,as dey r regular STUDENTS like ME,whose accts(SAVINGS ACCT 2 B PRECISE!) jst hav PETTY CASH FLOWS recorded within!So d QUESTION RAISED IS 'WER DID ALL DES HUGE AMTS come FROM?',so dats d reason y its ADVICEABLE 2 add your SOURCE O'FUNDS/SPONSORS STATEMENT-ITS BETA 2 B SAFE DAN SORI! From wt i heard(& pls CONFIRM JUSTWISE!) it shows u REALLY HAV A SOURCE O'FUNDIN,if not frm U,den your SPONSOR,& dat u didnt BORROW D MONEY 4 d sake o'getin d VISA. Neva heard any1 who submittd des DOCUMENTS rejectd on dis BASIS,or am i WRONG,JUSTWISE?2. GREENBERRY,lemme b 1st 2 CONGRATULATE U on scalin dis HURDLE! GOD has startd HIS WORK ALREADY! Minwyl,because u wer LUCKY wit your application,SUBMITTIN A BANK STATEMENT wit JUST a MONTHS HISTORY & witout a SPONSORS LETA nor BANKSTATEMENT,dosnt mean its gona wrk 4 odas!U mite jst hav been lucky on d day, So JUSTWISE, do u advice i just tick d aspect statin d FUNDS R IN MY OWN NAME & just add my MUM's BANK STATEMENT & SPONSOR LETTER,along with d BIRTH CERTIFICATE 2 d application? Just wana get dat point CLEAR so i dont mk errors.Tnx a LOT 4 EVRYTIN GUYS-U REALY R D BEST,
Yes do that, since your mummy transfered that money from her account to urs, that transaction will be seen and serve as your source of income.
Your friends got refused cos they did not submit any document to proof that somebody is sponsoring them since they are just student, no job, no reliable source of income. U will not be denied visa cos u submitted your mummy's bank statement and sponsor's letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rein07: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2010
@justwise: Can i use remittance bank account for show money? Thank you! smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2010
rein07:

@justwise: Can i use remittance bank account for show money? Thank you! smiley

Who owns the account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2010
@ell77

I have alot of questions to ask you.

1. I applied to visit at the BHC in 2006 with the old passport which will expire march 2011, but i was refused because the invitation letter i used was not genuine. On my refusal note it says, the invitation letters i submitted has bin used ova 7 times by some other pple with different addresses and fone numbers to apply for visa and they called the number i gave but the person could not identify me and i told them i was in 300 level in the university here,that i just want to go for holidays and come back.

2, I applied to study in a senior college in Dublin (ireland) and i was admitted. i paid all required fees nd i arranged an accommodation as well. So i decided to apply for visa with the new E-passport even wen the old one is not expired yet and i went ahead and applied ,but still i was refused because i dint meet up with the requirements.

3, Now am applying to study in a university in U.K but i was told i will have to go through college since the credentials i have is only SSCE den i applied to the college. I paid half of my tuition fee as deposit and i got my CAS statement. What i now did was i went to the immigration office to cancel my old passport so BHC will know its no more valid and i now attached it to the new one . After paying deposit,i have the balance of my tution fees which is £2250+5400 maintenance(college is outside london) held up in my account for 28days. Before i applied i have ova 600k extra in the account.

4, I have applied for my Visa 2 days back and i got a text msg from the VFS that my applicatiosn has bin dispatched to BHC for processing , these are the documents i submitted:

a,my filled application form
b,Printed copy of my CAS statement
c, Neco Certificate ( Credentials written on my CAS statement)
d, 6 months Bank statement and letter from the Bank
e,Int' Passport and passport fotogragh.

I just want to know if my previous record with BHC will not affect my present application, Please i really want your opinion on this.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2010
, JUSTWISE,tnx 4 all ur effort 2wrds puttin me thru-m ALMOST DER! Wyl fillin SECTION 6.18 wit d fact that d FUNDS R IN MY ACCT/NAME,der is a box 2 be CHECKED which asks if a SPONSOR LETTER follows d APPLICATION. This BOX is meant 4 d statement implyin d FUNDS R IN U &/OR UR SPONSORS ACCT/NAME,but sinc i stated d FUNDS R IN MY NAME/ACCT,& i'm submitin a SPONSOR LETTER anywaz,do i STILL go ahead & CHECK d box?

M actually CRACKIN UP as i type, as my mum jst saw me fillin d APPLICATION FORMS,& nxt tin i kno she slamd her BANK STATEMENT,TAX CLEARANCE STATEMENT(FROM NNPC),& REFERENCE LETTER FROM 1ST BANK(HER BANK) on m'table,tellin me I MUST USE EVRYTIN O-SHE DOSNT WANT ANY STONE UNTURND! Bin laffin eva since-ges she just wnts 2 ensure m bzy,& wil not b spendin mor time home gettin LAZY & FAT;A REAL MUM's LUV! Jst cnt xplain 2 her i mite not need the TAX CLEARANCE,so do u MAINTAIN I DONT,or do i stick 2 ur EARLIER STATEMENT wch says i COULD,bt wel below d RELEVANT DOCS.

In continuation o'd abov,how do i also arrange des documents? Nid help ere also. Do i STAPLE d APPLICATION FORMS & my TRANSCRIPTS(dey came STAPLED and UNADDRESSED,& wer used in gainin ADMISSION!),or simply hold dem 2geda with an OFFICE PIN CLIP/HOLDER.

Sinc i hav 2 mk COPIES o'evry DOC,do i also hv 2 mk 4 my APPLICATION FORMS,VERIFICATION O'RESULT,BANK STATEMENT et al? U ALSO DIDNT REPLY ON IF MUM SHLD WRITE HER SPONSOR LETTER ON A LETTER-HEAD,or simply just TYPE 1 on an A4 wit her NAME,ADDRESS & FONE NOS present,& SIGN ACCORDINGLY.

M actually SORI 4 POURIN OUT EVRYTIN like dis,bt i ges u undastand.Bsides,u hav REALLY HELPED ME in feelin CONFIDENT ABOUT MY VISA APPLICATION-tho its GOD dat DOES IT ALL 4 US! As U ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS ABOVE,I hav 2 say a BIG THANK U 2 YOU,& MAY GOD CONTINUE 2 B UR HELP,just as u'v AIDED SOOOO MANY of us, AMEN!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nat138: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2010
jtx3001:

, JUSTWISE,tnx 4 all your effort 2wrds puttin me thru-m ALMOST DER! Wyl fillin SECTION 6.18 wit d fact that d FUNDS R IN MY ACCT/NAME,der is a box 2 be CHECKED which asks if a SPONSOR LETTER follows d APPLICATION. This BOX is meant 4 d statement implyin d FUNDS R IN U &/OR your SPONSORS ACCT/NAME,but sinc i stated d FUNDS R IN MY NAME/ACCT,& i'm submitin a SPONSOR LETTER anywaz,do i STILL go ahead & CHECK d box?

M actually CRACKIN UP as i type, as my mum jst saw me fillin d APPLICATION FORMS,& nxt tin i kno she slamd her BANK STATEMENT,TAX CLEARANCE STATEMENT(FROM NNPC),& REFERENCE LETTER FROM 1ST BANK(HER BANK) on m'table,tellin me I MUST USE EVRYTIN O-SHE DOSNT WANT ANY STONE UNTURND! Bin laffin eva since-ges she just wnts 2 ensure m bzy,& wil not b spendin mor time home gettin LAZY & FAT;A REAL MUM's LUV! Jst cnt xplain 2 her i mite not need the TAX CLEARANCE,so do u MAINTAIN I DONT,or do i stick 2 your EARLIER STATEMENT wch says i COULD,bt wel below d RELEVANT DOCS.

I[b]n continuation o'd abov,how do i also arrange des documents? Nid help ere also. Do i STAPLE d APPLICATION FORMS & my TRANSCRIPTS(dey came STAPLED and UNADDRESSED,& wer used in gainin ADMISSION!),or simply hold dem 2geda with an OFFICE PIN CLIP/HOLDER.

Sinc i hav 2 mk COPIES o'evry DOC,do i also hv 2 mk 4 my APPLICATION FORMS,VERIFICATION O'RESULT,BANK STATEMENT et al? U ALSO DIDNT REPLY ON IF MUM SHLD WRITE HER SPONSOR LETTER ON A LETTER-HEAD,or simply just TYPE 1 on an A4 wit her NAME,ADDRESS & FONE NOS present,& SIGN ACCORDINGLY.[/b]

M actually SORI 4 POURIN OUT EVRYTIN like dis,bt i ges u undastand.Bsides,u hav REALLY HELPED ME in feelin CONFIDENT ABOUT MY VISA APPLICATION-tho its GOD dat DOES IT ALL 4 US! As U ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS ABOVE,I hav 2 say a BIG THANK U 2 YOU,& MAY GOD CONTINUE 2 B your HELP,just as u'v AIDED SOOOO MANY of us, AMEN!

When submitting documents, is better to staple them neatly, to prevent them from coming loose and falling off in the process of trying to process them, so staple you application forms together, staple you transcripts together as well and any loose documents that have more than one page like bank statements and all. But staple them individually if you know what I mean like bank statements, transcripts, application form and all. Well if you mom is employed in a personal business then she can write the sponsor letter on a letter head but if it is in a public company or coorporation, she can't use the letter head of the company to write the letter since is not her company, or alternatively, she use the address that tallies with her account address on the letter head ie her address that she used in opening her account. You have to make photocopies of every document you are taking to the visa processing centre.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nat138: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2010
Real112:

@ell77

I have alot of questions to ask you.

1. I applied to visit at the BHC in 2006 with the old passport which will expire march 2011, but i was refused because the invitation letter i used was not genuine. On my refusal note it says, the invitation letters i submitted has bin used ova 7 times by some other pple with different addresses and fone numbers to apply for visa and they called the number i gave but the person could not identify me and i told them i was in 300 level in the university here,that i just want to go for holidays and come back.

2, I applied to study in a senior college in Dublin (ireland) and i was admitted. i paid all required fees nd i arranged an accommodation as well. So i decided to apply for visa with the new E-passport even wen the old one is not expired yet and i went ahead and applied ,but still i was refused because i dint meet up with the requirements.

3, Now am applying to study in a university in U.K but i was told i will have to go through college since the credentials i have is only SSCE den i applied to the college. I paid half of my tuition fee as deposit and i got my CAS statement. What i now did was i went to the immigration office to cancel my old passport so BHC will know its no more valid and i now attached it to the new one . After paying deposit,i have the balance of my tution fees which is £2250+5400 maintenance(college is outside london) held up in my account for 28days. Before i applied i have ova 600k extra in the account.

4, I have applied for my Visa 2 days back and i got a text msg from the VFS that my applicatiosn has bin dispatched to BHC for processing , these are the documents i submitted:

a,my filled application form
b,Printed copy of my CAS statement
c, Neco Certificate ( Credentials written on my CAS statement)
d, 6 months Bank statement and letter from the Bank
e,Int' Passport and passport fotogragh.

I just want to know if my previous record with BHC will not affect my present application, Please i really want your opinion on this.
Thank you

As long as you have not lied again in your application and have met all the relevant requirements, there is no reason why your past records should be a problem. Hope you also indicated in your present application that you have been refused visa before? if not then it could arise as a problem cos they have all the records in their database even if you are no longer using the former passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2010
nat138:

When submitting documents, is better to staple them neatly, to prevent them from coming loose and falling off in the process of trying to process them, so staple you application forms together, staple you transcripts together as well and any loose documents that have more than one page like bank statements and all. But staple them individually if you know what I mean like bank statements, transcripts, application form and all. Well if you mom is employed in a personal business then she can write the sponsor letter on a letter head but if it is in a public company or coorporation, she can't use the letter head of the company to write the letter since is not her company, or alternatively, she use the address that tallies with her account address on the letter head ie her address that she used in opening her account. You have to make photocopies of every document you are taking to the visa processing centre.

jtx3001 there you have it, i couldn't have said it better than nat138 did.

Make a photocopy of that visa application form, fill the photocopy and make all the corrections then transfer it to the original copy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2010
Tnx NAT 138 & JUSTWISE, but like OLIVER TWIST m bak 4 mor - der wer no answers 2 d 1st & 2nd part of my questions! Pls deal wit dem asap 4 me pls,

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.