Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,923 members, 7,876,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4474543 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2013
agaugust:

nigerian navy has over 350 warships and boats, 95% built outside africa. show me source of how many nigerian navy vessels were built in south africa for combat purpose.

show me any warship in the same class of nigerian built type 056 stealth guided missile warship made in nigerian navy dockyard lagos, show me what you built in south africa that can match that...show me now !

that nigerian OPV is a guided missile warship since the day your nightmares began. your nightmares will even get worse now. i have posted the missile fact i have been keeping for the past one month. i was waiting for this thread to reach page 500 to post it as nigerian celebration of this great thread/topic.

write all the rubbish, lies and falsehood you want about the nigerian Type 056 warship, no nigerian will listen to you or believe you, only your fellow south africans will follow you to produce lies and say DSTV movie satellite is south african military spy satellite...where your generals watch terminator and predator hollywood series.

go hug electricity transformer if nigerian navy sea power annoys you...we know you are the king of liars grin grin grin

You do not know which missile, if any, Nigeria will choose to arm. You just went onto the net and found a missile with the longest range you can find to try and impress people. Your famous 500 post is just a wish list. We can also make wish lists if we want. Even your wikipedia link shows the weapon has been a failure. Not even China is listed as an operator.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2013
agaugust:

nigeria does not have few warships, NNS ARADU, NNS THUDER 1, NNS THUNDER 2, NNS ERIONMI, NNS SIR, NNS EKUN, are all missile armed warships except THUNDER 1 & 2, NNS AMBE is landing ship armed, NNS ORUE & NNS BARAMA are minesweepers armed, NNS TYPE 056 1 & 2 are coming, NNS TIGRE CLASS CLONE 1 & 2 are coming and all 4 are modern stealth guided missile OPV's.

now that is not a small navy it is one of the biggest in africa rival to algeria, south africa, and egypt.

@andrewza...go jump into the sea with a 200kg stone hanging on your neck....nigerian navy is powerful and a great threat to all rivals in africa. go die in the sea if you dont like the truth !

Not all of those ships are missiel armournd. So please don't lie now.
Only if you jump with me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2013
Thiza: @AGAUGUST you have reduced yourself to a propagandist proof is what its needed that Nigeria Navy has 350 warship....show it and stop thump sucking

are you new on this thread ? dont waste my time. go back to my posts on pages 103 and 280, nigerian navy has over 350 ships and boats...largest force size in all africa and largest and most modern coastal/inshore vessel force in the whole world. so sharaaap and go read old posts as proof and add this weblink.

http://beegeagle./2012/08/21/the-nigerian-militarys-unknown-jumbo-haul-of-river-gunboats/

i have shocked all you south africans today....and more shocks are coming...president jonathan signed some new weapons purchase and joint development contracts with chinese prime minister in last weeks visit. we are waiting for details much later, not soon.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigeria-china-to-sign-agreements-on-defence-trade-others/152507/

all you south africans can go jump into sea bottom if you cannot sleep again because of nigerian navy power

i am goint to work , its monday morning...see you much later. pee pee and pooh pooh in your pants my south african friends ! nigeria rules africa !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2013
Nigerian made APC

PROWLER

HomeCompanyProductsContact Us
Webmail

High Maneuverability, stability and superior terrain capability makes Obasa Specialty Vehicles Tactical reliable.

Capacity:  Armored Fighting Vehicles can easily accommodate up to eight personnel's fully equipped with comfort, the two side doors and the rear door makes it easy for rapid evacuation from the vehicle when necessary.

necessary.

Mobility
OSV Tactical Vehicles have excellent suspensions with its world renowned axles and transmission. Four wheel drive lockable central differential, Sophisticated type of suspension and coil springs makes it adapt to all terrain.
It has combat type of Run-Flat tyres with high acceleration and short turning circle which makes it ideal for any mission.

Obasa Specialty Vehicles are  Build on heavy duty commercial chassis platform which makes all components, Spare parts highly accessible. It also facilitates all warranty coverage, repairs, Maintenance, Service and parts replacement on the vehicle cost effective.

Protection

Obasa Specialty Vehicles provide guaranteed high level protection against all kinds of fire arms from small to 7.62 AP to BMG caliber at point blank range. Our plates are Military specification Armored plates certified to defeat multiple hit attacks. It maintains the highest standard of the NATO STANAG which exceeds the CEN European B7 Armor level and meets the U.S. Armor standard.

The composite floor material protects its crew against fragments from grenades , Nails Bombs and Anti-personnel Mines. Armored glass and all vision blocks are protected to the same level as the hull. All glasses are with
poly-carbonate anti-spall liners.

Armament
OSV can be fitted with 9 gun pots enabling firing from inside the vehicle. The vehicle can be specified with plain roof, with a gun ring open or closed turret fitted for a range of machine guns from 7.62mm to 12.7mm weapons.

OSV provides After-Sales and logistic support services. We tackle the most critical problem facing the imported machinery such as servicing and parts supplies. OSV provides in-House training and turn Around maintenance that create most difficult that always affect  the imported Machinery.

Reliability

Prowler
Logistics & support
Technical Specifications                                                          APC                                                                   Standard Equipment
Dimensions and Weights                                                                                                                                       Air Conditioning
Overall length                                                                             222.6                                                                   Heater and Demister        
Overall Height                                                                            92                                                                        Seat belts
                                                                                                                                                                          2-speed wipers with wash & wipe
Ground Clearance                                                                      28                                                                        Tool Set
Wheelbase                                                                               125                                                                       Fire Extinguisher
Combat Weight                                                                                                                                                     Black-out system
ENGINE                                                                                    6.8 V10 Triniton Engine                                          Smoke extraction systems
                                                                                                                                                                           Battery master switch
GEARBOX                                                                                 5 Speed Automatic OD                                          Antenna mounting provision
TRANSFER BOX                                                                        Permanent 4 Wheel Drive                                       Recovery books       
                                                                                                                                                                           First aid Kit
AXLES                                                                                      Rigid Beam Axles wit reduction spiral differential      Surveillance Camera with mast
SUSPENSION                                                                           Coil Springs and Hydraulic Shock Absorbers

BRAKES                                                                                   Four-wheel disc anti-locks brakes

STEERING                                                                                Tilt Steering Wheel
FUEL TANK                                                                              180 Litres
TYRES                                                                                     Five 20x11"; Tubeless off road tyres combat type run-flat capability
PERFORMANCE DATA

Max. Speed                                                                               130km/h
Side slope                                                                                  40%
Gradient                                                                                     60%
Fording                                                                                      650mm
Turning Radius                                                                           6.5mm
Vertical Step                                                                              315mm
Anngle of approach                                                                     500
Angle of departure                                                                       55

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2013
agaugust:

thanks, but all those south african Rooikat or Ratel armoured vehicles, Olifant Tanks and MRAPS will be wiped out by nigerian army T-72 BM tanks, or Vickers MK3 tanks or Swingfire Anti-tank guided missiles.

you have weapons, we too have weapons, that fact should be clear to all you south africans by now, this is page 500 of this thread.

see sample of nigerian swingfire anti-armour guided missile below.

weblink source includes nigeria among missile users http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swingfire

click and watch video of nigerian army's type on anti-tank guided missile below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qm21uiQJmY

The rookat 76 could nock out a vickers and the olifant makes the T76 look like a toy. The swing fire is not has big a threat you think it is.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza: ISS 2011. Go buy it.

it is out-dated. nigerian military has massively recruited tens of thousands soldiers since that time 2 years ago and entry forms are still on sale...you wish to apply ? visit nigerian army, navy, airforce recruitment websites.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Henry120: Nigerian made APC

PROWLER

HomeCompanyProductsContact Us
Webmail

High Maneuverability, stability and superior terrain capability makes Obasa Specialty Vehicles Tactical reliable.

Capacity:  Armored Fighting Vehicles can easily accommodate up to eight personnel's fully equipped with comfort, the two side doors and the rear door makes it easy for rapid evacuation from the vehicle when necessary.

It looks like a money truck.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2013
agaugust:

it is out-dated. nigerian military has massively recruited tens of thousands soldiers since that time 2 years ago and entry forms are still on sale...you wish to apply ? visit nigerian army, navy, airforce recruitment websites.

You asked for source for sa not for nigeria. I gave you the benfit of the doubt of 100 000

Iss is only a guide line.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

Not all of those ships are missiel armournd. So please don't lie now.
Only if you jump with me.

are you blind ? go back and read my post again, i separated and declared the missile armed ships from those without any missiles. go back and read you blind mugu, chief among liars !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2013
Standard Equipment
Dimensions and Weights                                                                                                                                       Air Conditioning
Overall length                                                                             222.6                                                                   Heater and Demister        
Overall Height                                                                            92                                                                        Seat belts
                                                                                                                                                                          2-speed wipers with wash & wipe
Ground Clearance                                                                      28                                                                        Tool Set
Wheelbase                                                                               125                                                                       Fire Extinguisher
Combat Weight                                                                                                                                                     Black-out system
ENGINE                                                                                    6.8 V10 Triniton Engine                                          Smoke extraction systems
                                                                                                                                                                           Battery master switch
GEARBOX                                                                                 5 Speed Automatic OD                                          Antenna mounting provision
TRANSFER BOX                                                                        Permanent 4 Wheel Drive                                       Recovery books       
                                                                                                                                                                           First aid Kit
AXLES                                                                                      Rigid Beam Axles wit reduction spiral differential      Surveillance Camera with mast
SUSPENSION                                                                           Coil Springs and Hydraulic Shock Absorbers

BRAKES                                                                                   Four-wheel disc anti-locks brakes

STEERING                                                                                Tilt Steering Wheel
FUEL TANK                                                                              180 Litres
TYRES                                                                                     Five 20x11"; Tubeless off road tyres combat type run-flat capability
PERFORMANCE DATA

Max. Speed                                                                               130km/h
Side slope                                                                                  40%
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

It looks like a money truck.

It is a prowler.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

The rookat 76 could nock out a vickers and the olifant makes the T76 look like a toy. The swing fire is not has big a threat you think it is.

all south african weapons too are not as big a threat as you think ! fool.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2013
@agaugust.....okay I understand these are patrol gun boats which are necessary regarding Nigerian waterways to prevent oil smugglers and rebels operating through. WHAT JELOUSY AND WHAT SURPRISE.....SEE THE ATTACHED SA NAVY JOURNAL

http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=south%2Bafrican%2Bnavy&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CD8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.navy.mil.za%2F&ei=b73jUfixCInPhAeutYCYDg&usg=AFQjCNHq2LpKuGZ6KV8Jlw9TB_q2bVEZvQ
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

Resaon we could not retailt at CAR was 3 one we follow orders. Zuma never gave the goahead. France controled the airport and fomac did not want a intervenstion. The genrail did fly a infantry battlion and airsuport close at hand if the order came.

AndrewZA's comedy train continues
with more excuses! Where were your field commanders? They must have abandoned the troops at that point!! Makes me wonder why your President must give you orders in a situation where you are faced suddenly with enemy firepower? You confirm again SANDF's lack of command organisation/hierachy that is smart enough to contain sudden enemy fire!

That France controlled the airport is a lame excuse ... the battle was not at the airport! Days after the disgrace it's so sad that Jacob Zuma was "fiddling" while your SANDF waited for orders! Your fat-stomach generals must all resign as they had no guts to give required orders!

That's the difference between Nigeria's Armed Forces and SANDF. Please take responsibility for your failures rather than blame France!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2013
agaugust:

are you blind ? go back and read my post again, i separated and declared the missile armed ships from those without any missiles. go back and read you blind mugu, chief among liars !

Not all the ships you menstioned that were missiel armernd are missiel armend.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2013
saengine:

You do not know which missile, if any, Nigeria will choose to arm. You just went onto the net and found a missile with the longest range you can find to try and impress people. Your famous 500 post is just a wish list. We can also make wish lists if we want. Even your wikipedia link shows the weapon has been a failure. Not even China is listed as an operator.

show me proof of any Type 056 blood sister warship version that was ever built without missiles armed on it, show me, from chinese frigate version, to bangladeshi corvette version, to thailands OPV verson, show me anyone of them that carries no missiles...show me now !

show me a foolish navy that will buy a modern 1,800 ton stealth warships for $150 million and not arm it with missiles in patrol of far away EEZ 300km away from home in international waters and go to challenge international class millionaire pirates that buy shoulder/tripod stand held missiles from black market to sink a ship that threatens them.

show me a foolish navy in year 2013 that will prepare for defence againt invasion of other countries with a $150 miilion modern stealth warships that carries only guns like world war II warhsips...show me that fool, maybe he is a south african navy admiral.

there is difference between navy OPV and coast guard OPV, navy is military, coast guard is para-military, so the weapons they carry are different. navy is army of the sea, coast guard is police of the sea. different weapons, different constitutional role/duty/powers.

the C-803 missile is now in operation since year 2004, Type 022 patrol boat carries 8 of it on all 83 warships. envy has blinded your eyes finally

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houbei-class_missile_boat

see the missile fired below in video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2LmLaZmvJQ
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2013
South Africa has no commercially navigable rivers, but ocean shipping has long been a feature of its transportation network, capitalizing on the country's two-ocean frontage. The earliest nineteenth-century shipping firms began as coastal carriers for local commerce, traveling between southern African ports. After World War II, private investors initiated an international shipping service, and in 1946 the state corporation, South African Marine Corporation (Safmarine), assumed control over the private company. Safmarine operates container ships, general cargo vessels, and bulk carriers for mineral exports, and, since the 1980s, has offered expanded service to Europe, North America, South America, and Asia (South Korea, Hong Kong, and Taiwan). In 1992 it purchased the newest of its five container ships, Oranje , from Croatia at a cost of R100 million.

South Africa has six major commercial ports: Durban, Richards Bay, Cape Town, Saldanha Bay, Port Elizabeth, and East London. Portnet manages their facilities, including cargo-handling equipment, wharves, and container terminals, and provides services such as tugs, berthing, and cargo handling. Portnet also sets the standards for such services offered by private businesses. (In addition, Portnet manages forty-six lighthouses--eighteen operated by keepers and twenty-eight that are automatic.) Relying on containerization and automation to speed up service, Portnet handled more than 127 million tons of cargo on more than 12,900 seagoing vessels in 1994.

Each major port has traditionally played an important, specialized role in South Africa's export sector. For example, Durban handles general cargo, especially cereal exports; Cape Town specializes in exports of deciduous fruit, wine, and vegetables; and Saldanha Bay was built specifically to export mineral ores from the Northern Cape.

Durban's port encompasses 893 hectares of bay area. The port entrance channel is 12.7 meters deep at low tide. Durban has five deep-sea and two coastal container berths, and provides 15,195 meters of quayage for commercial ships. Durban also has repair facilities, including a floating dry dock. Through the 1980s, Durban was South Africa's busiest general cargo port, handling as much as 25 percent of the country's imports and exports in some years, but it was being surpassed by Richards Bay in the 1990s.

Richards Bay, a deep-water port 193 kilometers northeast of Durban, was commissioned in 1976 primarily to export coal from the eastern Transvaal, but by the early 1990s it was handling almost one-half of all cargo passing through South African ports. Port facilities can accommodate bulk carriers of up to 250,000 tons, with five berths for general and bulk cargo, and a coal berth.

Cape Town has one of the largest dry docks in the southern hemisphere, including five berths for container vessels and general cargo carriers, a pier for coastal traffic, and extensive ship repair facilities. The port at Cape Town has a water area of 112.7 hectares.

Port Elizabeth's enclosed water area of about 115 hectares has more than 3,400 meters of quayage for commercial shipping and a container terminal that has two berths. Vessels with a draught of up to twelve meters can use the harbor, and offshore anchorage is available for vessels of any draught. Facilities at Port Elizabeth include a mechanical ore-handling plant, which can process up to 1,500 tons per hour, and a precooling storage area with a capacity of 7,500 cubic meters.

Saldanha Bay, 110 kilometers northwest of Cape Town, is the largest port on the west coast of Africa and one of the best natural ports in the world. The facilities at Saldanha Bay provide anchorage in the lee of a breakwater where the minimum water depth is 14.6 meters. With a port area of about 5,000 hectares, Saldanha Bay is larger than the combined areas of the ports of Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, and East London. The ore-loading jetty can handle carriers of 350,000 tons.

South Africa's only river port, East London, is situated at the estuary of the Buffalo River in Eastern Cape province. Although East London is the smallest of the six major ports, it has a 75,000-ton capacity grain elevator--the largest in South Africa. East London handles agricultural exports and is the main outlet for copper exports from other African countries, such as Zambia and Zaire.

Two other coastal cities--Simonstown, south of Cape Town, and Mossel Bay, between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth--have substantial port facilities. Mossel Bay is a commercial fishing harbor between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth, and Simonstown is a naval base and training center

TO NAIRAS HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF AFRICA'S LARGEST DRY DOCK

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2013
on South Africa's dock

http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=AFRICA'S%2BBIGGEST%2BDRY%2BDOCK&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&ved=0CEgQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.transportworldafrica.co.za%2F2012%2F03%2F09%2Fship-repair-and-refitting%2F&ei=BcPjUYXRG8OLhQf0ooC4CA&usg=AFQjCNG2XWyUjAeu43xMZyJYJGJkfSk_XA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

Not all the ships you menstioned that were missiel armernd are missiel armend.

go to nigerian navy website and google the manufactures name of each of those warships and see the standard armament.

nigerian navy exocet, sea cat, ottomat missiles, what are they for ? fishing boats ? fool !

QUOTE "The Shagari regime delivered three French-made Combattante III and three German-made Lurssen Fast Attack Craft, all armed with Exocet or Otomat missiles and measuring 58m in length"

SOURCE

http://beegeagle./2013/03/08/world-exclusive-nns-siri-p181-a-58-metre-combattante-iii-fast-attack-craft-of-the-nigerian-navyprops-chairman-maz/

thats just one of them, i wont answer you again. all i need is to prove my point to my fellow nigerians...not to you a fool and liar
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2013
Invited by the SA Navy, ships from the Theodore Roosevelt Carrier Strike Group (TR CSG) assigned to Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Commander, U.S. Sixth Fleet, arrived in Cape Town in the first week of October 2008, as part of an ongoing effort to reinforce relationships, increase interoperability and address maritime issues.

The visit by the Nimitz-class nuclear aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71) (TR) to Cape Town marked the first time an American carrier has visited South Africa in more than 40 years. The last carrier to visit South Africa was USS Franklin D Roosevelt in 1967. The TR is also the first nuclear powered auircraft carrier to visit South Africa and permission had to be obtained from the National Nuclear Regulator prior to the TR being allowed to enter South African waters.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

We never lost a battel in angola and we gave seleka a bloody nose. 15 dead vs 800 dead.

You never lost in Angola neither did you win in Angola. You ran away in CAR while your SANDF men molested and stole from prostitutes in DRC.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

We did not interven due to france. They still to strong for us.

You like to think too much of yourselves! Would you rather be allies with France in CAR than see them as enemies? The reason you get beaten nicely all the time!

Humble yourselves and learn from your Nigerian masters of the African terrain!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2013
Thiza:
Cape Town has one of the largest dry docks in the southern hemisphere, including five berths for container vessels and general cargo carriers, a pier for coastal traffic, and extensive ship repair facilities. The port at Cape Town has a water area of 112.7 hectares.

TO NAIRAS HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF AFRICA'S LARGEST DRY DOCK

go eat your recycled photos... nigerian nigerdock naval shipyard is the largest in all africa from cape town to cairo. photo below

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2013
.more photos nigerian navy's dry dock in lagos go and sit down south africa...level has changed for naija !

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

AndrewZA's comedy train continues
with more excuses! Where were your field commanders? They must have abandoned the troops at that point!! Makes me wonder why your President must give you orders in a situation where you are faced suddenly with enemy firepower? You confirm again SANDF's lack of command organisation/hierachy that is smart enough to contain sudden enemy fire!

That France controlled the airport is a lame excuse ... the battle was not at the airport! Days after the disgrace it's so sad that Jacob Zuma was "fiddling" while your SANDF waited for orders! Your fat-stomach generals must all resign as they had no guts to give required orders!

That's the difference between Nigeria's Armed Forces and SANDF. Please take responsibility for your failures rather than blame France!

Are you a id*oyt.

SA solders were in no danger from monday. The only way to bring a strong enough force in to bangui was by the airport.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2013
agaugust: .

@THIZA photo expert

@all south africans

please answer my question with proofs....

[size=16pt]who is better ? south african army vs algerian army ?[/size]

show us south african army displaying great physical strength for infantry hand to hand combat, not photo of shiny gloss painted weapons that cannot work inside thick jungle/forest warfare or in fully built up residential tight space urban city warfare.

before you post, watch video of the algerian army of africa below and show us south african army video like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJzYESlwWE

[size=16pt]all south african cowards, you have no courage to reply this post with photos/videos tongue shocked grin cheesy tongue[/size]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2013
agaugust:

go eat your recycled photos... nigerian nigerdock naval shipyard is the largest in all africa from cape town to cairo. photo below

You call that big?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

Are you a id*oyt.

SA solders were in no danger from monday. The only way to bring a strong enough force in to bangui was by the airport.

Mr. AndrewZA, I'm not the id.iot here! You are!!

It's apparent that this basic TRUTH precisely hit you at the core of your fraudlent pride!

So if you had to bring a strong force to Bangui who stopped you? Your President Zuma or or the French? Did SANDF request to use the airport for deployment and the French refused? Stop your silly tantrums! The truth really hurt you this time. But no apologies!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

You never lost in Angola neither did you win in Angola. You ran away in CAR while your SANDF men molested and stole from prostitutes in DRC.

We won every battel we fought in angola. And were able to defend our bases in CAR. Only 15 people from the start of our DRC deployment. My word.

Nigeria murderd unarmend civlians in serri leone.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza: You call that big?

yes i call it big, but i call you i.nsane grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Mr. AndrewZA, I'm not the id.iot here! You are!!

It's apparent that this basic TRUTH precisely hit you at the core of your fraudlent pride!

So if you had to bring a strong force to Bangui who stopped you? Your President Zuma or or the French? Did SANDF request to use the airport for deployment and the French refused? Stop your silly tantrums! The truth really hurt you this time. But no apologies!

Zuma stopped the deployment due 2 those resoans.

Yes the french siad no.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2013
agaugust:

go to nigerian navy website and google the manufactures name of each of those warships and see the standard armament.

nigerian navy exocet, sea cat, ottomat missiles, what are they for ? fishing boats ? fool !

QUOTE "The Shagari regime delivered three French-made Combattante III and three German-made Lurssen Fast Attack Craft, all armed with Exocet or Otomat missiles and measuring 58m in length"

SOURCE

http://beegeagle./2013/03/08/world-exclusive-nns-siri-p181-a-58-metre-combattante-iii-fast-attack-craft-of-the-nigerian-navyprops-chairman-maz/

thats just one of them, i wont answer you again. all i need is to prove my point to my fellow nigerians...not to you a fool and liar

Off the top of my head. NNS thunder. A ex USCG cutter. No missiels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.