Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,800 members, 7,893,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4485696 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2013
agaugust:

show me proof of any Type 056 blood sister warship version that was ever built without missiles armed on it, show me, from chinese frigate version, to bangladeshi corvette version, to thailands OPV verson, show me anyone of them that carries no missiles...show me now !

show me a foolish navy that will buy a modern 1,800 ton stealth warships for $150 million and not arm it with missiles in patrol of far away EEZ 300km away from home in international waters and go to challenge international class millionaire pirates that buy shoulder/tripod stand held missiles from black market to sink a ship that threatens them.

show me a foolish navy in year 2013 that will prepare for defence againt invasion of other countries with a $150 miilion modern stealth warships that carries only guns like world war II warhsips...show me that fool, maybe he is a south african navy admiral.

there is difference between navy OPV and coast guard OPV, navy is military, coast guard is para-military, so the weapons they carry are different. navy is army of the sea, coast guard is police of the sea. different weapons, different constitutional role/duty/powers.

the C-803 missile is now in operation since year 2004, Type 022 patrol boat carries 8 of it on all 83 warships. envy has blinded your eyes finally

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houbei-class_missile_boat

see the missile fired below in video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2LmLaZmvJQ

This was not your original post fool. Your GRAND 500 post said Nigeria WILL HAVE C-803 anti ship missiles with a range of 300km. You have absolutely no proof to back up that statement. You just went onto the internet and found a missile with the longest range you can, so that you can say its 4 times more powerful than SA Frigates. Your own wikipedia link that you put up says the missile is unlikely to enter large scale production. Not even China's Navy purchased it according to your own link. Your GRAND 500 post is a massive failure. Massive. Make this post again in 2014 when we all know which missiles will be on your boats.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Mr. AndrewZA, I'm not the id.iot here! You are!!

It's apparent that this basic TRUTH precisely hit you at the core of your fraudlent pride!

So if you had to bring a strong force to Bangui who stopped you? Your President Zuma or or the French? Did SANDF request to use the airport for deployment and the French refused? Stop your silly tantrums! The truth really hurt you this time. But no apologies!

Yes France denied us the use of the airport. Said it might cause rebels to attack the airport and put French nationals at risk.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

Zuma stopped the deployment due 2 those resoans.

Yes the french siad no.

Stop your damn lies and excuses!! You must be such a freaking lying freak!
The French could not have said NO. Show proof or STOP your lies my friend! SANDF's arrogance is so contemptous and detrimental to the current state of your national security interests! Why is it always South Africa against France?

Why did France say YES to Nigeria's Airforce landing and use of Airports in Mali and Cote d'ivoire?

It's either your SANDF generals are not advising Jacob Zuma or Jacob Zuma's wives are the real commanders in charge of giving "fiddling" Zuma commands on when to give your generals orders! Either way, you guys are a big joke! CAR will forever haunt the SANDF until you learn from your Nigerian masters of the African terrain!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2013
saengine:

Yes France denied us the use of the airport. Said it might cause rebels to attack the airport and put French nationals at risk.

Bloody, bloody liers! You think we are in the stoneage? Keep telling that to yourselves ... it will help erase the memory of the CAR trouncing by Seleka!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Stop your damn lies and excuses!! You must be such a freaking lying freak!
The French could not have said NO. Show proof or STOP your lies my friend! SANDF's arrogance is so contemptous and detrimental to the current state of your national security interests! Why is it always South Africa against France?

Why did France say YES to Nigeria's Airforce landing and use of Airports in Mali and Cote d'ivoire?

It's either your SANDF generals are not advising Jacob Zuma or Jacob Zuma's wives are the real commanders in charge of giving "fiddling" Zuma commands on when to give your generals orders! Either way, you guys are a big joke! CAR will forever haunt the SANDF until you learn from your Nigerian masters of the African terrain!

How could the french not say no?

French said yes to nigeria because you a french pupet following there orders. The french wanted seleka to take over.

You real are a fool.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

We won every battel we fought in angola. And were able to defend our bases in CAR. Only 15 people from the start of our DRC deployment. My word.

Nigeria murderd unarmend civlians in serri leone.

Your pant's on fire!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

Bloody, bloody liers! You think we are in the stoneage? Keep telling that to yourselves ... it will help erase the memory of the CAR trouncing by Seleka!

The links were posted a long time ago.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by saengine: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2013
NaijaPikinGidi:

I think by now we all know to research topics before screaming on here. I post proof and then what? What will your comeback be?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

French said yes to nigeria because you a french pupet following there orders. The french wanted seleka to take over.

You real are a fool.

You are a chronic clown!! Nigeria is not Francophone? Nigeria is English. France knows our clout in the region and they dare not stop Nigeria from enforcing ECOWAS military resolutions! It is only a delusional South Africa that sees the French as the enemies of CAR! Yet, I am still asking why SA is a chronic supporter of tyrant/dictatorial regimes across Africa? It must be a component of your foreign policy?

The Seleka fighters are Freedom fighters ... like your Jacob Zuma and Lindiwe Sisulu's MK in South Africa.

I am just torn apart by you in heavy laughter!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by solomon111(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

You real are a fool.
Nigeria a french puppet?
Hahahaha.
The french that are wary of Nigeria's influence in the Ecowas.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

The links were posted a long time ago.

Really? You're still a fat liar!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2013
saengine:

I think by now we all know to research topics before screaming on here. I post proof and then what? What will your comeback be?

This preaching should be for your SA congregation here on Nairaland!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2013

andrewza : How could the french not say no?French said yes to nigeria because you a french pupet following there orders. The french wanted seleka to take over. You real are a fool.
You're not dyslexic, you're insane.. You had better not say this in public, else you could get shot embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

You real are a fool.

Ignorance to highest degree. We're not Francophone you nitwit...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

You real are a fool.

grin grin grin
this is why SA will always lag behind Nigeria in projecting power across Africa even if you build 1 million nuclear bombs.

You people have no clue about the continent.

Nigeria a ''French puppet'' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
andrewza:

You real are a fool.

saengine:

Events will take their course, it is no good of being angry at them; he is happiest who wisely turns them to the best account.
(Euripides)
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by chris365(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
scipher: most babies come into this world dropped on their heads, you were clearly thrown at the wall sad
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
saengine:

Please, any source?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by paniki(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Donian007: Thanks a million. Carryon.
I hope it's not late to say Happy birthday.I wish you great things,your topmost heart desires be met soon.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by paniki(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
I enjoyed this series, I wonder how many African countries can match this kind of operation.

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH5ET974CCc[/flash]

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQMZKhSFQko[/flash]

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp-MRNMcplI[/flash]

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmMyyIdMem4[/flash]

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t5wUr7ia88[/flash]

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1lNZoCc-Ps[/flash]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HezronLorraine(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
agaugust:

nigeria does not have few warships, NNS ARADU, NNS THUDER 1, NNS THUNDER 2, NNS ERIONMI, NNS SIR, NNS EKUN, are all missile armed warships except THUNDER 1 & 2, NNS AMBE is landing ship armed, NNS ORUE & NNS BARAMA are minesweepers armed, NNS TYPE 056 1 & 2 are coming, NNS TIGRE CLASS CLONE 1 & 2 are coming and all 4 are modern stealth guided missile OPV's.

now that is not a small navy it is one of the biggest in africa rival to algeria, south africa, and egypt.

@andrewza...go jump into the sea with a 200kg stone hanging on your neck....nigerian navy is powerful and a great threat to all rivals in africa. go die in the sea if you dont like the truth !
don't forget the NNS Armada-the aircraft carrier.though unofficially announced,but also coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: don't forget the NNS Armada-the aircraft carrier.though unofficially announced,but also coming soon.

yes sir !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
solomon111: Nigeria a french puppet?
Hahahaha.
The french that are wary of Nigeria's influence in the Ecowas.
The Truth is Nigeria has realy grown and France has foresight, the French are being extremely cautious with Nigeria. I have read a long article where the British-Nigeria relations were reviewed, Nigeria have learnt a lot from her relationship with Britain and have mapped her foreign policy to make sure she never again falls into such trap, Nigeria has spread her policy across Ghana, Sierra Leone, Gambia etc but these countries are too weak to make any bold steps, Ghana who should have known better is been used as a base by Britain to fight Nigeria and tear her wings by promoting so much animousity, rivalry and impossible competition with Ghana. The Americans saw how Britain no more possess the powers to hold on daughter Nigeria so decided to try her luck, but she (America) can now testify that Nigeria even though not free from her own troubles is not a pushover, this has made America very cautious too, even sweettalking Nigeria from halting giant millitary investments. Nigeria's deal with North Korea in 2004 for missile technology was a major disturbance for America, little wonder America keeps making kind gestures towards Nigeria. Also Nigeria's decisiveness at the international fronts might have played a major role for her admiration by China, Ukraine, Russia, Israel, North Korea etc, France sees these and are working to make sure Nigeria does not convince Francophone West Africa to follow suit by making sure she remains mother to them. France had to befriend Nigeria knowing that ECOWAS is in her hands. Today Britain wishes she never lost Nigeria as America's leader Barrack Obama is already having a tough time.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
scipher: You're not dyslexic, you're insane.. You had better not say this in public, else you could get shot embarassed
@ Scipher, even if @andrewza have not been very reasonable but shown clear ignorance I abhor any mention of dyslexia attributed to him. I DEMAND THAT YOU APPOLOGISE TO HIM ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
scipher: You're not dyslexic, you're insane.. You had better not say this in public, else you could get shot embarassed
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Donian007: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I hope it's not late to say Happy birthday.I wish you great things,your topmost heart desires be met soon.
THANKS MAN.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
paniki: I enjoyed this series, I wonder how many African countries can match this kind of operation.

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH5ET974CCc[/flash]

]

Thanks for posting the video. With a 700 billion dollars defence budget, perhaps we would.

There is also this british afghan war documentary. The main title is "our war", sub-title "10 years in afghanistan". It's a BBC documentary, part 1-3. It is soldiers filming their war as they see it, with their camcorders. not like the "ROSS KEMP" documentaries. Search for it on youtube.

"Our war, 10 years in afghanistan".

The one thing I noticed watching those documentaries is, apart from the fact they have better equipments(kits, support helos, drones, jets and mraps etc etc) than african soldiers ( the big 4, in this case using nigeria), the way they prosecute their missions isn't different from the way nigerian troops execute theirs. have in seen many videos of nigerian simulations, I could not differentiate between the two.

The major difference I saw was equipments. So I'd say, given the budget they have, and tools, the top african military troops would carry out the mission the same way.

#you can also search for "restrepo". It's about US marines in afghanistan.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Donian007: THANKS MAN.

Oga donian007 happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.