Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:17 PM

Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI (29056 Views)

RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety / Christian Student Beaten To Death For Wearing Cross In Egypt / As A Christian Student, What Would You Rather Be Doing During This Long Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 12:57am On Aug 17, 2010
nazzyon:

Saying another person's god a sham is wrong and everybody knew that. It is true that she didn't kill anyone but Christians need to respect the opinion of Muslims about our God.

No doubt.

And they should report her to the school authorities for her punishment.

nazzyon:

Muslims dare not say trash about Jesus because in the Qur'an we are guided by his words just like any other  prophet.

Please cut the crap.

No 1) She did not say anything about Mohammed. She said something about Islam being the wrong religion.

No 2) Even if Muslims do not condemn Jesus, Muslims do exactly the reverse of the thing she did (condemn Xtianity) at will in a lot of countries/regions where they dominate or are significant.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by nazzyon(m): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2010
Sagamite:

No doubt.

And they should report her to the school authorities for her punishment.

Please cut the crap.

No 1) She did not say anything about Mohammed. She said something about Islam being the wrong religion.

No 2) Even if Muslims do not condemn Jesus, Muslims condemn Xtianity at will in a lot of countries/regions where they dominate or are significant.

You know when it comes to the matters of religion Muslim aren't ready to settle for anything. So, why poke the cut on an injured man?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 1:16am On Aug 17, 2010
nazzyon:

You know when it comes to the matters of religion Muslim aren't ready to settle for anything. So, why poke the cut on an injured man?

They should learn to start accepting. Are they the only ones with belief/faith?

The world does not need to shake anytime they feel their religion is disrespected. Other religions too get cuts that are poked and they take it with grace and ignore. Yet the others are not the ones claiming "religion of peace".

Not everyone would respect their religion, they should live with it and continue their religion as they please, in peace.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by nazzyon(m): 1:38am On Aug 17, 2010
Islam will remain a religion of peace if Christians starts to tolerate others and stop bothering people with idea of no Christianity no heaven.

I do believe Islam is a religion of peace because I neither have any intent to hurt anyone nor have I put the life of a Christian, Idolater in danger, which is what I learn from the Qur'an and the teachings of prophets.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 1:40am On Aug 17, 2010
nazzyon:

Islam will remain a religion of peace if Christians starts to tolerate others and stop bothering people with idea of no Christianity no heaven.

So if they don't, it will not be a religion of peace?

Explain how Xtians bother you or force you to be Xtian or stop you from going to heaven.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by DisGuy: 1:48am On Aug 17, 2010
I pity those Muslims that come in contact with her when she (if she ever does) become a Judge

What a sad psycho!

The other law students who probably have their holiday planned will be very happy to have the exams postponed!
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by nazzyon(m): 1:53am On Aug 17, 2010
It is obvious that you are misquoting me.

What I mean is that Christians should stick to their religion.

There are many Christian's who needs deliverance. Why they go to those one's?

@Sagamite: Why preach to a person whom you already know will not accept your God?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bawomolo(m): 1:54am On Aug 17, 2010
her actions weren't right but the almost violent response wasn't justified either.

she obviously has mental issues.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 1:55am On Aug 17, 2010
Dis Guy:

I pity those Muslims that come in contact with her when she (if she ever does) become a Judge

What a sad psycho!

The other law students who probably have their holiday planned will be very happy to have the exams postponed!

She needs a mental evaluation before she can even be allowed to say "bar", talkless of "bench".
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 1:58am On Aug 17, 2010
nazzyon:

It is obvious that you are misquoting me.

What I mean is that Christians should stick to their religion.

There are many Christian's who needs deliverance. Why they go to those one's?

I obviously misquoted you?

Where?

Explain.

nazzyon:

@Sagamite: Why preach to a person whom you already know will not accept your God?

My question to you was:

Sagamite:

Explain how Xtians bother you or force you to be Xtian or stop you from going to heaven.

Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by nazzyon(m): 1:59am On Aug 17, 2010
Dis Guy:

What a sad psycho!

bawomolo:

her actions weren't right but the almost violent response wasn't justified either.

She not a psycho.

She misinterpreted the teaching of the bible.

She did that out of desperation.
------

People like her exist in every religion.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 17, 2010
nazzyon:

Do as we say or else . . . but we're still a religion of "peace" though. "peace"dictated solely on our terms.

Islam is a sham.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by DisGuy: 2:04am On Aug 17, 2010
bawomolo:

violent response?

I thought they protested in front of the gate or office> how violent do you get ( I watched it on NTA)

Heard this is now Rampant with many MOUNTAIN OF FIRE MINISTRIES FOLLOWERS they don't talk to Muslims in the office  shocked

Demon-stration-of-crase
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by nazzyon(m): 2:10am On Aug 17, 2010
Sagamite:

I obviously misquoted you?

Where?

Explain.

My question to you was:

You can't extract words I am not willing to say out of me.

People like you are on this thread just to pick on the slightest mistake made by anyone here.

_____

davidylan:

Do as we say or else . . . but we're still a religion of "peace" though. "peace"dictated solely on our terms.

Islam is a sham.

See?

The Yoruba's say: "If the fly is picking on the wound of an injured man, no one would know but the moment things turn around the world will hail foul"

I am not going to reply you anymore.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 2:10am On Aug 17, 2010
Dis Guy:

Heard this is now Rampant with many MOUNTAIN OF FIRE MINISTRIES FOLLOWERS they don't talk to Muslims in the office  shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Retards!

And they give 10% as well.  undecided

I will fire them straight away. Go and work for your church.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bawomolo(m): 2:11am On Aug 17, 2010
he not a psycho.

She misinterpreted the teaching of the bible.

She did that out of desperation

people with mental issues tend to get obsessed with things like religion  wink

Dis Guy:

violent response?

I thought they protested in front of the gate or office> how violent do you get ( I watched it on NTA)

Demon-stration-of-crase

lol now that's craziness.    

they probably would run away from me grin
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 17, 2010
nazzyon:

See?

The Yoruba's say: "If the fly is picking on the wound of an injured man, no one would know but the moment things turn around the world will hail foul"

I am not going to reply you anymore.

Wonder why islam is the only religion that has a wound others are picking on. In most muslim nations it is a CRIME to even profess another religion outside islam. So much for useless hypocrites like you.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 2:14am On Aug 17, 2010
nazzyon:

You can't extract words I am not willing to say out of me.

People like you are on this thread just to pick on the slightest mistake made by anyone here.

Amsorry!

So it is no more a misquote? It is now coercion?

So I rightly quoted you? It is no more "I obviously misquoted you"?

My question to you is to explain the things that will trigger the religion of peace to stop peace by asking questions based on your utterance:

Sagamite:

Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 2:21am On Aug 17, 2010
bawomolo:

lol now that's craziness.    

they probably would run away from me grin

Run from you?

So what will they do when they see me walk into work every morning balancing a calabash on my head and seeing these on my office desk and environs?

[img]http://4.bp..com/_GEZL_Qmwz0M/SqwizxP26vI/AAAAAAAABis/3ULc-veO2uA/s400/sangoaltar3.jpg[/img]
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 17, 2010
looks like our resident peace-maker, nazzyon, has run out of excuses.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bawomolo(m): 2:34am On Aug 17, 2010
Sagamite:

Run from you?

So what will they do when they see me walk into work every morning balancing a calabash on my head and seeing these on my office desk and environs?

[img]http://4.bp..com/_GEZL_Qmwz0M/SqwizxP26vI/AAAAAAAABis/3ULc-veO2uA/s400/sangoaltar3.jpg[/img]

he he, the pastor would have to cleanse the office with anointing oil.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by nazzyon(m): 2:36am On Aug 17, 2010
Nah!

I only decided to leave y'all to your fate.

Beside when it get to the matter of religion the least I can do is share my own opinion.

I no know sey hypocrite, peace-maker, crap talker don turn to my names.

All those 3 I dash una too.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 2:37am On Aug 17, 2010
bawomolo:

he he, the pastor would have to cleanse the office with anointing oil.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They will take me for deliverance.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwkP7Gnp7ek&playnext=1&videos=_YMFgJ565Ak[/flash]
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by manny4life(m): 2:39am On Aug 17, 2010
Christian or Muslim, everyone is entitled to freedom to practice whatever religion they desire. Ms overzealous has to pay the price fro trying to stir a religious (go figure). In my opinion, she should be removed from the school because it's obvious she's a high risk and should be treated as such.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 2:39am On Aug 17, 2010
nazzyon:

Nah!

I only decided to leave y'all to your fate.

Beside when it get to the matter of religion the least I can do is share my own opinion.

I no know sey hypocrite, peace-maker, crap talker don turn to my names.

All those 3 I dash una too.

This opinion sharing is what I am trying to grab a cake share of my own out of.

Please tell me what Xtians do that makes it reasonable for a religion of peace to shelve peace.

I beg you.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by nazzyon(m): 2:40am On Aug 17, 2010
@ Sagamite

Hope sey that man no be your P?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 17, 2010
manny4life:

Christian or Muslim, everyone is entitled to freedom to practice whatever religion they desire. Ms overzealous has to pay the price fro trying to stir a religious (go figure). In my opinion, she should be removed from the school because it's obvious she's a high risk and should be treated as such.

the only reason this is news is because islam was the religion slighted. If she had been yelling at shango worshippers or ifa priests yelling in a church no one would pay the slightest attention. We've all learnt to cower in fear at the slightest provocation to those who style themselves as the merchants of "peace".
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by manny4life(m): 2:46am On Aug 17, 2010
davidylan:

the only reason this is news is because islam was the religion slighted. If she had been yelling at shango worshippers or ifa priests yelling in a church no one would pay the slightest attention. We've all learnt to cower in fear at the slightest provocation to those who style themselves as the merchants of "peace".

Obviously she wouldn't have yelled at Shango worshipers, either way Shango worshipers or Muslim worshipers, what is wrong is wrong. When it comes to particularly sex, race and religion, one needs to tread with care.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 2:48am On Aug 17, 2010
nazzyon:

@ Sagamite

Hope sey that man no be your P?

He be me.

That is how my deliverance session will be, I will be screaming: "Gimme the blood, Gimme the blood, and let me get out of here. Give me the blood Lord and let me get away".  grin

I would like the finishing slaps they used too, to get these demons out of me. grin grin grin
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 17, 2010
manny4life:

Obviously she wouldn't have yelled at Shango worshipers,

and you figured this out how? It occurs quite frequently.

manny4life:

either way Shango worshipers or Muslim worshipers, what is wrong is wrong. When it comes to particularly sex, race and religion, one needs to tread with care.

What is wrong is wrong. She was wrong . . . but the over-the-top, violent, blood-curdling response is much worse. Did all the other students deserve to lose their school time over a mere chant?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 2:50am On Aug 17, 2010
davidylan:

GBAM!

And that needs to stop.

If someone disrespects your religion, be offended, take it on the chin, pray for them and move on. The earth does not have to move everytime you feel your religion is slighted and then you think that is acceptable.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by manny4life(m): 2:54am On Aug 17, 2010
davidylan:

and you figured this out how? It occurs quite frequently.

What is wrong is wrong. She was wrong . . . but the over-the-top, violent, blood-curdling response is much worse. Did all the other students deserve to lose their school time over a mere chant?

You call it mere chant? As far the chant was concerned, it was premeditated and stirred provocation. If a Muslim comes into my church on Christmas day and begins to yell Allah, I would respect God after and let him discipline his/herself, should they continue, I will jump on his backside and tear it apart. You right all other students did not deserve the punishment, that was schools management decision, they should have placed here on academic suspension pending final review on situation assessment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together / How God Brought Me Into His Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.